The Blackmail® [Complete]

By Redstiletos

"I could pay you much more." He said quietly, his piercing blue eyes saying the opposite. "Oh yes you will... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four (Ovian's POV)
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thrity
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter forty
Chapter Forty-One

Chapter Seventeen

1K 44 0
By Redstiletos

The wedding plans were coming up smoothly. My dresses were ready, and that of my bridal train were almost ready too and all in just three weeks! Earlier on in the week, I had gone to meet with the queen to plan the reception banquet and invitations. At Ovian's request, I had allowed her have her way with those, basically because, if it was left to me, I had no clue what to do. So, it was only wise to allow her do them and use that as an opportunity for us to pretend to like each other.

Tomorrow night was the wedding rehearsal and I had just come from my last dress fitting. I was due to join Ovian later to taste cakes and finger foods that would be served at the wedding. I was tired and unhappy, knowing that all these was just pretense. None of it was real. There were days I felt like giving up and running away. But Taylor, bless her soul, has been my pillar. The sound board I needed to stay focused.

There was one week, even less, before I become princess Charlotte Lancaster. The wedding ceremony was going to be very real and the wedding night... I stopped my train of thought. Nope, I wasn't going to give that a thought at all. Else I would break down finally and throw all caution to the wind.

Massaging my temples, I tried to concentrate on the task at hand. Jasper was going over the sitting arrangements for the wedding reception with me and I was trying to listen. Taylor had gone to rehearse with the other bridesmaids at the venue to be used for the ceremony. Tomorrow, we will do everything together.

"Are you alright, my lady?"

Jasper asked me, his face contorting in concern.

"I am very tired Jasper." I breathed.

He smiled, and I think this is the first time I have ever seen him smile. "You are a strong woman my lady. This is just one of the many mountains you will have to climb to get to your destination. And you will get there, if you persevere and stay focused."

I stared at him. I wasn't sure if he knew I was real or fake but his advice was comforting. I knew that even if he knew I was fake, he couldn't do anything about it. He only did as he was ordered. "There is very little I do not know my lady, but as my  father used to say, we are all pretending to be something. Some at love, some at life and some with themselves but the biggest fools are the ones who says they are real. For instance, I am here pretending to be the master of this great house so that I can put good food on the table for my family. The other staff, security, we are all pretending so that everything can go smoothly. You may call it our duty, but we know we are pretending. You also have a duty, if it takes pretence to help you get to where you are supposed to be, then so be it." He said all of these smiling.

I smiled back at him. I was at a loss for words right now he seemed like an old wise man who was giving his daughter sound advice. I never knew my father. I don't talk about him because there was not much to say about him. According to my mother, I was a one night stand that became a pregnancy. She had also had no parents, save a sister whom she hadn't seen or spoken to in years. So she decided to keep the baby and here I am. I wonder what she would have thought about my life, if she had been here. Would she have approved? Would she have been proud? I guess I would never know. I sighed and looked at Jasper.

"Thank you Jasper, although your analogy is somewhat confusing, I understand all the same. Now let's finish here so I can leave to taste my wedding cake." I laughed.

We finished a few minutes later and I went to freshen up. I thought about changing my clothes since I was going to see Ovian at the cake tasting but I decided against it.

When I got to the cake shop, I was surprised to see several reporters already lounging around. As soon as they spotted me, they began to take photos and throw questions.

"Lady Charlotte, how do you feel to be called the first princess?"

That's true, I will be the first princess in the palace. I thought, plastering a smile on my face for the benefit of the cameras. Almost immediately, I find Ovian walking towards me, and his security already clearing the path for us. As he reached me, he leaned down and kissed me on the cheek and I beamed at him. We needed to show that this was love.

"Lady Charlotte, how would you cope with the prince's mistress Alexandria McIntyre?"

My steps faltered. That was brazen. There was a hush. If a pin had dropped, we would hear the sound. I wanted to turn to ask who was so callous as to ask such a question during our cake tasting. But Ovian looked at me and gently nudged me forward. I looked at him and smiled. He had warned me, had he not? I thought as we ignored the question, and continued into the store.

The tasting went smoothly. We said all the right things, acted our parts properly and we were very convincing. Even I was awed at how well Ovian was playing his part. There was a moment when a tiny piece of cream remain on my lip, instead of using his hand, he used his lips to lick it off, which made the reporters go wild. My cheeks redden at his action and I instinctively searched his amused eyes to see what his deal was. And he never let go of my hand or waist, he was always touching me and pulling me close to himself. He looked completely at ease, and I realized that he had to be good at this because for a long time he was being trained as the heir apparent.

When it was time to practice feeding each other the cake, which was our custom, Ovian became mischievous. He took a piece of cake between his fingers placed it on the tip of his mouth and attempted to feed me with his lips. As he leaned down, I opened my mouth slightly to accept the cake, and he deposited the bit of cake into my mouth and along with his tongue. For a fleeting second, his tongue grazed my lower teeth. I gasped. What's his deal? I thought, narrowing my eyes at him. But he smirked knowingly, amusement gleaming in his eyes. Oh Ovian, game on! I thought to myself, smiling back at him. It was my turn to feed him. So I took a bit of cake into the tip of mouth and leaned forward. I made sure I stood very close to him, so close that I could feel his heart beat through my breasts. I rubbed myself against him as I leaned forward on the tips of my toes, holding onto his arms for support, and gave him the cake, as soon as he took it, I took his lower lip into my mouth and sucked on it slightly, then bit it gently before letting go. He sucked in his breath and raised his eyes to stare at me. Fire, desire, lust, want, all danced in their stormy blue depths. I smirked and proceeded to drag my chest down his chest and moved away slightly.

The reporters screamed with excitement as they tripped over themselves to get pictures of our silent battle. The light flashes from their cameras was making me heady, but I was happy, for the first time in weeks, I felt I had won something. Let him think about that when next he meets his mistress. Smiling triumphantly, I took hold of his hand and we were led out of the store back into our car, on our way to the palace.

I needed to finalize things with the queen at the palace, so I had to ride in the same car with him. As soon as we got into the car, after pressing the button that lifted the tinted glass that gave us privacy, he turned to stare at me. I smiled at him again but my small triumph was short lived.

Suddenly, he lifted me unceremoniously into his lap, so that I was sitting astride him, my legs in either side of his hips. I didn't have time to think or protest because, he seized my hands and held then behind my back with his large hand. This position made my breast push forward into his face. My short dress were hiked up high over my thighs, almost exposing what lay between my legs. His eyes were stormy blue, as he proceeded to knead my breasts through my clothing with his other hand.

"Was this what you wanted?" He asked gruffly, breathing heavily and making me arch my head backwards. He pushed my head back towards him and took my mouth in a savage want. He groaned while I moaned. And then he released my hands and immediately they found their way into his hair and crushed his mouth against mine. Right there, I wanted him, I wanted all of this man. This man that I couldn't stop thinking about, I couldn't stop dreaming about. Pretence or not, I wanted him. I shifted even closer into his lap as he turned us over, so that he was on top of me and my legs instinctively, wrapped themselves around his waist. Quickly, he unbuttoned my dress which had buttons in front and exposed the black satin bra that encased my swollen breasts. He pushed aside the bra, and exposed my breasts, with their hardened and aroused dark nipples. I felt his warm mouth latch onto the left mound and I jerked violently, and groaned, while his other hand, tweaked the other nipple. I was high on lust. The fact that we were in a car, and the driver not far from us didn't register. Nothing else mattered, except the sizzling estacy this man was giving me.

I closed my eyes and arched my back and pushed his head further onto my bosom. Soon, my dress was completely open in the front and gave him access to trail hot kisses down my stomach all the way to where my panties began.

"Ovian..." I moaned. I was half expecting my panties to come off when I suddenly felt a cold rush of air on my hot flesh and I opened my eyes to see Ovian back to his side of the car, smirking. It took a few seconds for comprehension to dawn on me and I struggled to a sitting position. Instantly, I pulled my dress together and arranged myself. I didn't need to say anything, he had played a fast one on me. In spite of it all, I actually smiled.

"When next you decide to seduce me in public, I will not be so merciful to return the favour privately."

"Oh don't worry, my prince. This is happening only once. There will be no second time." I purred. Determined not to let him see how wild my heart was beating or how much my body still craved his touch.

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for reading.❤ Tania and Ovian are currently every reporter's favourite. Since their lives seem to be one drama after another.

So imagine if you were a reporter, what questions would you ask them? You may find your questions being answered by either Tania or Ovian!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 92.1K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
1.3M 41.4K 30
Highest Ranking in Romance ~ #31 (Tuesday 16th May 2017) COMPLETED I was trying to run away from my past, instead I got caught by him. Amber Grey is...
7K 446 30
"I don't see how I'm going to get him to notice me...I really like him!" I complain to Jasmine. She rolls her eyes once again at me in response. "Sto...
142K 2.1K 41
Brandon Arreaga is soon signed to a 5 year contract when Zoe realizes she's pregnant. What will happen to their relationship, what will happen to the...