Falling For The Southern Belle

By HappyRider

What if Kelly had a cousin from the heart of Tennessee, and she moved to California. Why was she moving? How... More

Rockelle Grace Morgans
The News
New Neighbors
Meeting the Gang
The Discussion
Competition?
Bonding Time
Secret Admirer?
The Dance (PART 1)
The Dance (PART 2)
Problem?
The First Date
Talent Show?
Telling the Gang
Girls night
Talent Show
Anniversary Date
Preparing for the Puppy
Christmas Eve
Summer
Graduation
Surprise!?
Wedding
Epilogue

Moving In

1.1K 15 0
By HappyRider

*Rocky P.O.V.*
  I was shaken awake by my dad when we arrived at the new house. When I looked at the house I couldn't believe my eyes, the house is huge.
"Hey dad," I said, " do I get first pick on the rooms."
"Sure Buttercup," my dad said, "I'll distract your brothers while you go decide on your rooms."
"Thanks Dad," I said, "you're the best."
When I got inside I went to choose my art studio first. I want my art studio to have mostly natural light and a good view.
I didn't feel like the first room was my art studio, so I moved on to the next one. This room is THE art studio.
I moved on to the master bedrooms. I walked upstairs to the master bedrooms. I want a room with a bay window and one with plenty of space for my book shelves. I started with the middle room. As soon as I walked in I knew it was the room.
"Have you finished making your choices Rocky," I heard my dad shout. "Yeah," I yelled back, "I want the middle master bedroom and the second regular bedroom." I came back downstairs to meet my dad.
  Just as I got to the front door Robbie and Richie came inside. "Hey guys," I began, " I already picked my rooms." Robbie and Richie both groaned simultaneously. "We wanted first pick though," they whined.
  "Too bad bros dad told me that I could have first pick on both of my rooms," I said.
  As the movers began moving our beds into the new house, I unloaded my art boxes. But while I was unloading I felt like someone was watching me. Before I could look to see if I was crazy or not, Richie came to get some of his boxes. "Hey Richie, is it just me or is someone watching me," I asked.
  I noticed him casually glace around, then he turned back to me with his protective brother face. "Teenage boy, blonde, around you age, our neighbor, watching you at my 12:00," he responded. "Thanks for the detailed answer," I said sarcastically. "And one more thing Rocky," he said, " he is coming this way. Let me know if you need me to intervene."
  "Thanks Richie, but I am pretty sure that I can handle myself," I told him. "Okay, just trying to help," Richie said defensively while walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 308 26
it about a 27 year old girl name Nicole "Nikkiy" Jay Good she is the little sister of "THE LUNATIC FRINGE" Dean Ambrose or I know him as Jonathan "Jo...
180K 2.9K 20
I love the Disney Channel Original Movie, Lemonade Mouth. My Favorite character, Wen Gifford. In this story Olivia doesn't like Wen but instead her...
794K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
490K 10.4K 47
THIS IS GOING TO ME UNDER MAJOR EDITING! (change in: oc, cover art, dialogue/"script" etc!) 010 comes in after eleven goes missing. read to find ou...