Summer Love Or More?- A.I (Se...

By smileforjeon

Will the love story continues? Or it's more of forget and move on to someone new? This is the sequel to Summ... More

Chapter 1- Welcome Back Amy
Chapter 2- He Kissed My Cheek
Chapter 3- They Keep Taking My Apple
Chapter 4- What Happened?
Chapter 5- Welcome Back Sammy
Chapter 6- What's With Taking People's Food?
Chapter 7- Please Don't Leave
Chapter 8- Finally
Chapter 9- Meet Emilia
Chapter 10- On The Next Flight
Chapter 11- Blackmail? Seriously
Chapter 12- 2 Months
Chapter 13- Bye Bye Australia
Chapter 14- Bloody Finger
Chapter 15- Thinking About My Ex Not My Boyfriend
Chapter 16- Remember What We Used To Do?
Chapter 17- Except Sex!
Chapter 18- No Hugging Without My Consent
Chapter 19- He Tried To...
Chapter 20- I'm Done With Your Shit
Chapter 21- Who To Choose?
Chapter 22- This Moments
Chapter 23- Pretend To Be Together?
Chapter 24- That's What I Thought
Chapter 25- He's Just Being A Friend
Chapter 26- Finally Sleeping Beauty Is Awake
Chapter 27- Fixing The Situation
Chapter 28- You're Sleeping On The Couch
Chapter 29- No More Chances
Chapter 30- Time To Have Fun
Chapter 31- Voicemail
Chapter 32- Make Up Sex
Chapter 33- Are We Back Together Yet?
Chapter 34- Outbursts and Returning Relatives
Chapter 35- HE'S OLDER THAN YOU
Chapter 36- Cousin Vs Cousin
Chapter 37- Your Fault
Chapter 38- Drunk Words Sober Thoughts
Chapter 39- Big Reveal
Chapter 40- I Still Hate You
Chapter 41- Maylor Returns
Chapter 42- I Always Get What I Want
Chapter 43- Move On Mate
Chapter 44 -Your Family Thinks I Abuse You?
Chapter 45- Next Flight To UK
Chapter 46- Flying To UK Secretly
Chapter 47- What Just Happen?
Chapter 48- Unfixable
Chapter 49- You're Lying
Chapter 50- Blocked Everyone Out
Chapter 51- She's Not Going To War
Chapter 51- Like You Fucked Ashton Over?
Chapter 54- I'm Happy To Swap Places
Chapter 55- He's A Fighter
Chapter 56- Rocking Your World
Chapter 57- Next Stop: South Korea
Chapter 58- Separate Ways
Chapter 59- Letting Go Completely

Chapter 53- Biebs & Sammy

14 0 0
By smileforjeon

*Ibiza- Afternoon*

Sammy POV

I pull out my phone and click on the person's contact then places the phone on my ear. I waited for the person to answer. The person picks up and I smile.

S- Yo Bieber! I miss you bro.

J- Sammy!! I miss you too. Where are you right now? We should meet up!

I laugh at his excitement.

Dont ask how I know Justin Bieber...well okay, we met when I accidentally spill my coffee on him when I went to Starbuck. I was walking towards my seat and he wasn't paying attention cause he's playing Pokemon Go. 

Then I guess Justin and I's friendship started there, we are close friends now.

S- Biebs I will hang out with you, once you pick me up at Starbucks haha

Justin laughs.

J- Which Starbucks?

Im about to reply until he speaks again. I roll my eyes.

J- Quick Sammo. I wanna see my best bitch soon as possible!

I laugh at his eagerness and I roll my eyes again. Man I miss this kid, his nickname for me changes all the time but Sammo is his fave nickname for me..some of the nicknames are just inappropriate like Balls or Ball licker...like fuck off Booger!

J- Sammy? Sammo? Are you still with me? Hello bitch? Sammy! Fuck, talk..

I shake my head and let out a no sound laugh.

J- *Sings off key* Im all alone...talking to myself...Im going to die with this boredom and my best friend is ignoring the fuck out me...help me Sammy!

This time I laughed out loud. Justin groans loudly.

J- Sammy I fucking thought you put me on hold! I got bored here...just tell me which Starbuck girl?

S- Biebs can you chill?

J- Sorry...I just want to see you

I aww'ed at him and he flip me off causing us both to laugh.

J- Meet me at Westfield car park

S- Sure dick sucker

Justin groans and I laugh.

J- See you soon babe, I love you

S- See ya baby, I love you too

Before we hang up the phone we laughed. We always do this, trying to imitate those couples then hang up the phone after laughing. But Justin and I do love each other like we are best friends. he isnt my type by the way.

I click off my phone and start heading to westfield carpark  that I had already passed when i was trying to find Amy. However, I'm not giving up my search but knowing my best friend Justin was here I decided to meet up with him before looking for Amy again. I hate to admit it but trying to find her was harder than I once thought.

I could say I was out of my depth being here trying to find my best friend in a place ive never really been to before but I had hope that i would find her. I wasnt leaving till I had.

It took me around ten minutes to walk back to the carpark, before i found Justin stood by his car texting. " biebs!" I shouted to get his attention as i walked towards him, he looked up and grinned seeing me." Hey sammo!" He exclaimed as i saw him place his phone into his pocket before opening his arms wide for a hug. I hugged him as i approached him," you alright?" I asked.

"Never been better, come on lets go to starbucks and you can fill me in on what ive missed while ive been touring," He said as he pulled away from the hug and we made our way into the mall with security tailing behind us, not too far behind but behind enough so we had some privacy and were able to talk without them hearing us.

"I have been meaning to text you but I've been so busy but how great is it that we're both here at the same time" he said to me as we walked. " absolutely great, you here on tour?" I asked curiously. " finished touring just here on a break and using the studio" Justin said to me before opening the door to starbucks and letting me in first.

As soon as we ordered and sat down at a table with our drinks, security sat behind us on the next table giving us some privacy. " so Sammo, what are you here for pleasure or buisness" Justin asked amused, a pure grin on his face.

"I'd say business but not the type of work business," i say to him picking up my warm drink," so you're here-" to find my best friend, besides what are you getting up to apart from being at the studio? Don't think for one minute i didn't notice you grinning earlier when you were on the phone" i said before taking a sip of my drink. "You got a new girlfriend or still with selena?" I ask, placing my cup down.

Justin looked at me," can't a guy smile at his phone now without being rail-roaded by  millions of questions?"  I rolled my eyes at his major exaggeration. " biebs tell me the truth, you're  talking to your best friend you can't lie to me" I said giving him a look.

He playfully rolled his eyes before smiling," No I'm not with Selena we've been split for a while and besides shes apparently seeing Abdul- you know The Weeknd. But, I can't lie to you I am seeing a girl at the moment, early days so nothing too serious."

I smiled," Justin that's fucking great, you get in there" I said. He smirked," I already have". Grinning i shook my head," you horny bastard"
" hey, I can't help it she's hot"

"So Biebs, whats the hot girls name?" I asked, taking another sip of my drink. Justin did the same before answering," Amy"

" Amy? Wow, what a small world your seeing a girl called Amy and I'm here to find my best friend who also has the same name" i said smiling. " very small indeed, maybe soon you'll be able to meet her but taking it slow yano, worse thing to do is to go guns blazing into a new relationship"

" true that, relationship can make you happy untill they go toxic, trust me ive watched a relationship go from pure happiness to toxic within in months" I said honestly.

"Yeah, toxic relationships are bad especially when you don't appreciate your other half anymore.  So Sammo, who are you with now?" He asked me.
" oh, im with a guy called Ashton"

"He treating you right?" He asked me, I nodded my head. " yes" i said with no hesitation.

"So you said you're here to find Amy your best friend, how come she's here?" He asked me and i started to fill Justin in on the situation.

Meanwhile back in Australia:

Ashton's POV:

"Seriously i dont know whats worse not hearing from my girlfriend when i message or the fact Luke's gone fucking awol" I said to Calum as Michael was out looking for Luke with the girls leaving just me and Calum to clean up the mess in his apartment.

"Sammy will be okay, she'll message when she can mate" Calum said to me, he was trying to be reassuring and trying to stop me from worrying. However, i wouldn't stop worrying untill she was backhome and not in a differeny country.

" i know but what if she's not replying because something has happened" i went to say however Calum cut me off," if that had happened we would know about it so stop worrying even though it's hard"

I sighed," i know you're right" " And you know it. I wonder if Michael has found Luke yet" He said to me. " i dunno but by the looks of this place when hes not with us he's drinking hell of a lot. How did we not know he was doing this to himself?His behaviour has gotten so bad"

"And lets not forget all the sleeping around he's doing at the moment. I thought he was doing alright seeing as Amy was gone but i think its the complete opposite, her going wasn't the best for Luke"  Calum added. I nodded my head agreeing.

"Well lets just hope Sammy has luck finding her and encouraging her to come back," I said looking at Calum before sending a quick text to Michael seeing as Luke wasnt answering any texts.

To Mikey:
Any luck finding Luke?

"Now we wait" i said and continued to pick up the beer bottles that were on the floor.

Back in Ibiza:

Sammys POV:

I had left Justin an hour ago, we ended up going around the mall shopping after i had told him all about why i was here and he even said he would help me find Amy. I didnt show him a picture because in all honesty i dont think I had any pictures with Amy in them anymore. I was happy he was going to help me but i knew i had to find her on my own because i had no idea how our onversation would go as soon as i found her.

I had dumped my purchases back at my hotel room before heading back at to search the nearest bars as Justin had told me a few to look in that had new bar tenders and staff in. I just hoped i would find her soon.

I had just walked out one bar not finding her, i unlocked my phone and clicked onto snapchat to look at the groupchat. I only had a quick look to see Luke wasnt doing to good, apparently he was getting drunk and sleeping around and of now nobody can find him. I rolled my eyes, I really needed to find Amy and fast.

I sent a quick message to tell the others i was fine and to allow Ashton to not worry so much. I locked my phone placing it into my pocket before making my way into another bar.

I thought it was going to be another bust but somehow it wasn't as I saw Amy just walking past some tables carrying a tray waitressing. I smiled as i followed her as she made her way to the bar.

"Excuse me waitress" I said as she had her back to me when she was behind the bar," just one moment.. yes what can i get you?" She asked turning round, she noticed my presence and just stared.

"Well, no hello for your best friend?" I said smiling, " what are you doing here? You should be in australia" She said back to me showing no emotion what so ever. " I'm here for you"

She shook her head, "i don't see why" she said." I came here for a reason and not going back" she then added. " why? Thats what i dont get Amy, why did you come here and whats stopping you from going back?"

"Whats stopping me? I have nothing to go back for Sammy, everyones made that perfectly clear. I'm not going back and i have work to do" She said getting a cloth and wiping down the bar.

" you have everything to go back for, you have me and your friends and you have Luke-" i said only for her to sarcastically laugh. " right, i have all of you guys yet you all cut me off because I came here and not one of you ever wondered why."

"Thats not true, we did wonder. Why do you think im here? Im here to get you to return, we all need you especially Luke" I said.

Amys POV:

I rolled my eyes at Sammys remark, they apparently needed me, bullcrap. They didn't need me. " you dont need me, none of you do. You've all been fine without me so don't come here and lie to me. Its been over six months and now you're here saying i'm wanted. Six months too late" i said continuing to wipe down the bar.

"I'm not lying we need you to come back, Luke's-" " Luke is no longer my problem" i said cutting her off. I looked up to see Sammy looking at me shocked. "How can you just say that? After everything, he needs you. You dont understand what he's been through-"

" oh what he's been through, what  has he been through Sammy that's so bad, huh? Was he cut off by all his friends? No he wasn't. I was, I've been through stuff and gone through things and nobody realised or cared but seeing as Luke's gone through things it suddenly becomes everyones problems and apparently now my problem. He's not my problem or my concern anymore so find somebody else-"

"He's drinking alot again that its out of control and sleeping around-" i laughed," and apparently I'm supposed to come back and sort him out and stop him? He's old enough to make his own decisions, him sleeping around won't  make me come back. He's moved on so good for him. I'm happy here Sammy, i havent been this happy or free for a long time.  Coming back is something i can't do-"

" but he needs you-"

"No Sammy, he doesn't. I'm not coming back to Australia and thats final" i said walking away from the counter and turning my back to Sammy as her phoned started ringing.

" hey, whats up? He's what? Luke's what?" I heard Sammy say before i stopped listening in and started doing a job that needed doing before Sammy was calling my name.

" Amy"

"What?" I ask turning around to look at her.

"Luke's just been hit by a car and has been taken to hospital, its not looking good hes unconcious and not waking up."

A/N: THANK YOU AMY for finishing my part! Im currently on my holiday and she's a babe for continuing this chapter for me. I love you girl. Anyways enjoy :)

Mary Anne :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 7K 30
Sequel to Wild Boys would you do it, relive a summer love with the one person you love but can't remember? [ narry twins au ]
483 2 9
A story of my past. The things I forgot and regretted to remember. The times I wished I can bring back.
24M 689K 66
Where a naive girl with lots of baggage and a rockstar that can't seem to think of anyone but himself fall in love over the span of 24 hours
150K 4.1K 48
⚠️THIS STORY IS NOT FINISHED, HOWEVER IT WILL NOT BE. I didn't have much of a plot and then forgot about this app for like 4 years. ⚠️ I was walking...