ALL MINE |VKOOK|

By PotatoesAndJams

Kim taehyung, the definition of arrogant, never thought that the dumb country boy a.k.a his bestfriend's brot... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Tagged
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Tagged
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Tagged
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59 (Finale)
Epilouge

chapter 12

69.1K 3.4K 2.6K
By PotatoesAndJams

"Missed me puppy?"

Jungkook stared at the smirking male with fear and horror. His eyes were already turning red with tears.

"H-hyung-

Before he could respond, he was roughly pushed back inside the house by taehyung and the older harshly slammed the door shut.

He smirked as he neared the younger with a wicked grin.

"So were you hurt by yesterday?" He asked in a teasing tone and jungkook didn't answer back, just trembling in fear. He was too scared to say anything because the older always gets angry when he talks.

"You deserve it anyway. Thats how the real world works jungkook." He said and walked closer but jungkook backed away quickly which he noticed. And his smirking face turned pale and cold.

His eyes turned dark, burning with anger and a tint of pain.

"Oh.. are you scared of me now?" He scoffed and asked with a fake smile and jungkook just stared at him silently. His tears were already falling down. V's face turned even more scarier as his glare pierced through jungkook like knives.

"ANSWER ME!" he roared, swaying his right hand and hitting the vase beside him. The younger flinched as the glass crashed on the floor. His fear was increasing even more.

The irritated older walked over to him and grabbed the younger by his arms harshly. Jungkook hissed in pain as taehyung held his arms tightly.

"TELL ME! ARE YOU SCARED OF ME NOW?" he asked or more like growled like a pyscho scaring the child.

"P-please l-let go-

"Do you hate me jungkook?"

Taehyung asked again in a low hoarse voice. Jungkook stopped in his moments to observe something on the older's eyes. The lust and anger was covering it but he could see behind it. There was pain and torture. His eyes was worn out and lifeless.

Taehyung's loud growls and shouts were blur to him as he only focused on taehyung's eyes. And he realised something.

"This is not who he is..."

"ARE YOU DEAF?!?!" taehyung shook the younger by his arms agressively, snapping him out of his thoughts.

Before jungkook could answer he was pushed against the wall harshly and caged inside by the older.

"Hyung stop." For the first time he spoke without stuttering and stared into the older's eyes with his red teary ones.

"Who are you to stop me?!" The older retorted back and pinned his shoulders more tightly bringing stinging pain to jungkook.

"T-this is not who you are hyung. Please stop." The brown haired male said softly and stared at him with pleading eyes. Taehyung scoffed at his words and gave him a mocking look.

"Who do you think i am?" He asked with a devious smirk. Jungkook let out a deep breath for what he is going to do. He will probably get killed by taehyung for doing this but he has to try somehow. Crying and pleading won't stop the elder.

He quickly moved forward and tiptoed to the nearest height of taehyung. The older froze as he felt the younger's breath hitting his chin and his soft forehead on his own one. Jungkook cupped the older's cheeks and stared into him deeply.

"This is not you hyung. Please stop." He whispered and smiled weakly. While taehyung just stared at his godly face in close up view.

"You are not okay... please don't harm yourself." He said which confused taehyung because the one he was causing harm to was jungkook and not himself.

"I forgive you for taking your anger out on me but you'll be okay soon. Everybody goes through a hard time right?" Taehyung was shocked that how the person who he hurt very badly is now comforting him. Was he the one needs comforts right now?

"You know why it's hard to be happy because you find it hard to let go of things which makes you sad. So let it go and you'll be fine hyung." The older was just shocked for the whole moment and jungkook pulled away from taehyung after saying those words.

"Don't hurt yourself hyung and don't push away the others who tries to help you." He said and taehyung just stared at his with with an unknown emotion.

The younger's emotions were not easily hidden on his innocent face. His pain was evident in the crease of his lovely brow and the down-curve of his full lips. But what mesmerized taehyung was his eyes, his eyes showed his soul.

They were a deep pool of restless gold, an ocean of hopeless grief. As he looked into his eyes he knew, all the beauty of the universe could not even hope to compete with this simple thing: passion. Passion turned his eyes into orbs of the brightest fire. He realised that he would not let the world break him. Sure he could cry, but he would never let them take his true self from him.

Before taehyung could react or utter an word, the door blasted open and two males dashed inside.

"JUNGKOOK?" suga called out but stopped when he saw his brother and taehyung together. He let out a relieved sigh as jungkook only had tears in his eyes but nothing else. No evidence of anything done except a broken vase.

"What are you doing here V?" He turned to the lilac haired male and asked. However the said male only gave him a poker face.

"WHAT DID YOU DO-

"He came to apologize hyung.!" Jungkook shouted and stood infront of taehyung so suga won't punch him. The lilac haired male blankly looked at the lying younger.

"He did?" Namjoon asked with a surprised look.

"Y-yes... he apologized... so it's ok yoongi hyung." Jungkook stated and stared at the blonde male with warm eyes. Suga suspiciously looked at the younger and then at taehyung.

"He did not hurt you.. did he?" He asked as he checked the younger's body to see if they were any wounds.

"N-no.. everything is ok hyung." He assured but yoongi still wasn't convinced with his answer. As much as he knew his baby brother, the latter was really bad at lying. He could see it in his eyes. But he decided not to ask further. But he was curious about one thing.

"Why was jungkook defending him?"

"Whatever. Get out of my house V." He said but atleast with less anger compared to before. But taehyung was zoned out as he was staring at the small male infront of him.

"Yah! I said get out!" Yoongi pulled the unresponsive male by his arm and dragged him while he had his eyes only on one particular male. Jungkook looked up and made eye contact as he felt a hard gaze on him. He stared blankly as yoongi dragged the lilac head out of the house.

"Did he really not do anything?!" Namjoon asked in amusement as he still couldn't believe that his assumption was wrong. He knew taehyung better then anyone.

"N-no hyung." The younger said with a faint smile.

.

.

.

Yoongi dragged the other male out and pushed him into the street.

"Don't go near him again. You are lucky that we were bestfriends. Or you would have been dead the moment you touched him." Yoongi said bitterly.

He wouldn't admit it but deep down, he was just sad and disappointed with taehyung's act the other day. He felt miserable that his besfriend was the one to hurt his beloved baby brother.

"Don't go near him again V." He said and turned around to walk away but stopped when he heard taehyung's words.

"No. I can't do that."

"What did you say?" He asked in disbelief as he stared at taehyung. The lilac haired male finally looked up with blazing sharp eyes.

"I will go near him. I will touch him. I will have him and no one can stop me." He said it like a pledge.

He knew this decision of him was so sudden. Even he was surprised with his own words. But the younger's words and actions from before took over his heart and mind.

"You'll regret this V. If you touch him, i won't hesitate to hurt you even if you are my friend." Yoongi said in a dangerous voice as he stood face to face with taehyung. They stared at each other with competition.The younger held a confident smirk as he faced yoongi.

"Good because i won't hesitate to fight you, if you take him away from me." He answered which angered yoongi more. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

"You can't take him away from me." V said sternly.

"Why not?" Yoongi retorted and taehyung's smirk grew wider.

"Because he's all mine"

____________________________________

*roll credits*😂😂

And this is where the fun of the story begins😏😏😏🔥🔥

MIC DROP REMIX WAS SOO LIT🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH😱😱😲😲😲😲😲 AHEHQOABVEIQJQGWGACWC

*sings aggressively*  DID YOU SEE MY WIG?!? DID YOU SEE MY WIG??

*cries because she gets bias wrecked by her own bias*😭😭😭😭

He looks soo godly😭😭😭 actually everyone looked sooo godly!! 😭😭😭

Me rn:

And why are people hating on desiigner? I get that some of you doesn't like his part but you don't have to bash him so hard! Be polite please armys!! We are a sweet and lovely fandom so respect other idols too!

And MA MAIN HOE TaeInJhopeUnderwear (my stupid sistar)  graduated!!!!

Congratulations hoe!!!!!!! LOVE YA!! HAVE MY BLESSINGS PEASANT!😂🙌🙌🙌🙌

I wanted to play mic drop in the graduation hall but the school won't let me.. arghh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 7.7K 38
Kim Taehyung loved being known as a bad boy and having a huge social circle. Nobody knew what Taehyung did for a living. Sometimes Jeon Jungkook has...
763K 33.3K 28
❝ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴍᴇˀ!❞ ❝ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ, ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ, ɪ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ.❞ ↑ɢɢᴜᴋ ↓ᴛᴀᴇ
1.9M 106K 61
Where the devil gets a angel he just cant kill. - "hello little angel" the devil spoke. "h-hello" "whats your name?" the devil inched closer watchin...