I love you forever. (A carl g...

By kylielowers

Lilian has always wanted to have her father back. Her mom and twin brother Kaleb might be dead. Everywhere s... More

I love you forever. (A carl grimes love story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authers note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors note
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 32
chapter 33

Chapter 23

763 24 0
By kylielowers

Chapter 23

Lilian's POV

I was now back outside with Kody. I let him play with my long blonde hair. I smiled and giggled a little. "I'm hungry mommy." Kody said softy

I nodded and got up. I took his hand and walked to the cafeteria. I saw Carl in there talking to my brother. I took Kody over and sat him down.

I grabbed a granola bar and some crackers. I sat down and watched as he ate. He then fell asleep on my lap. I smiled and took him to our cell.

I laid him down and kissed his forehead softly. I tucked him in and smiled. I had dad watch over him. I went outside and fed the pigs.

I went over to the fence with the walkers. I started stabbing walkers. I felt someone come up behind me. Carl.

"Lilian can we talk. Please?" He asked. He sounded depressed and sad. A part of me wanted to reach out and grab him but the other part of me wanted to kill his cheating ass.

I looked down and nodded slowly. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked softly. I looks up at him. His eyes were puffy and red. He had been crying.

"About Britney and us." When he said her name I whimpered a little. I slowly nodded my head.

I followed him to a watch tower. I sat across from him. He looked down at his bloody hands. "When Britney came I kinda had a crush on her. She liked me also. When I went to tell her I wanted to be with you she just started kissing me. I wanted to pull apart but I couldn't. She wouldn't let me." He said as a tear fell from his crystal blue eyes.

I looked at him. "I can forgive but I can't forget. I forgive you but you still have to gain my full trust. Also gain kodys trust." I told him quietly. I heard someone come up. Britney.

"Carl what the hell are yo...-" she said but stopped once she saw me. She glared at me. "You. You made him come up here and make him try to get you back." She said coldly.

I then stood up my hand in fists. "Actually I brung her up. I told her the truth. Britney I love lilian before I even met you. We were married and had a wonderful son. But when you came you crashed my marriage. I want my life to be back to the way they used to be with lilian." Carl said.

My hands released from it's fists form. A small smile crept onto my face for once. Britney looked pissed. She grabbed a knife and went over to me.

The knife went into my collarbone. The last thing I remember was the screams of Carls voice.

___________________________

A/N: so I changed my cover photo and Lilian's face claim.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.7K 24
The end has come. And for Catelyn and her mother, that means holding up in an abandoned church but soon enough she is thrust into a survivors group t...
147K 7.2K 88
~•°• They're like sweet and salty, good apart, better together •°•~ Brooks Dixon. Younger and half sister of Daryl and Merle Dixon. They never forget...
22.2K 1.3K 80
After the world fell apart there was only one thing left to do for Alden; survive. He'd never imagined to be responsible for someone else their life...
2.3K 47 39
"ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜱᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ꜰᴀʀ ᴛᴏᴏ Qᴜɪᴇᴛ." ⚠️ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ⚠️ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ: ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ...