you put the O in disOrder ➢ (...

By louuuology

((warning!: hey everyone! i wrote this when i was like 15-16? and i realized i never put a rating on this sto... More

You Put The O in DisOrder (l.s)
O.1
O.2
O.3
O.4
O.5
O.6
O.7
O.8
O.9
O.10
O.11
O.12
O.13
O.14
O.15
O.16
O.17
O.19
O.20
O.21
O.22
O.23
O.24
O.25
O.26
O.27
O.28
O.29
O.30
O.31
O.32
O.33
O.34
O.35
O.36
~ Q&A WITH THE CAST ~
O.37
O.38
O.39
O.40
O.41
O.42
O.43
O.44
O.45 Epilogue
Author's Note
Author Update 11/24/2018
huge announcement! :)

O.18

77.4K 3.6K 10.9K
By louuuology

(HARRY'S POV)

It's been a week since my mum caught me and Louis and I'm pretty sure she called his mum too.

Nice.

In other news, Louis' project is coming along very nicely.

He even made a professional presentation for the whole thing.

There's still much more to do on it, of course. But other than that, it's completely perfect.

Louis is taking me to a super fancy restaurant tonight, and with much convincing to my mother, she let me go.

I was standing on my porch when I saw Louis's shit box car pull up, and I cracked a wide smile, practically skipping over to it like a little girl.

He got out, and I could smell his cologne, manly and musky, filling my nose as he pulled me in for a deep hug.

I sighed with the feel, and calming scent, trying not to cling onto him like a koala bear.

But we all know how hard that is.

"You look beautiful, Bambi." He whispered as we stood there.

He threads his fingers through my curls and I look at him with a blush and a dimpled smile.

I'm only wearing jeans and a plaid button up shirt.

If he thinks that's beautiful then I'm questioning his sanity.

I laugh lightly and poke his nose with the tip of my finger, "Fool." I say with a snicker, winking as I move around the car, getting into the seat and looking at him through the wind shield.

He shakes his head and lets out a breathy laugh before he gets in and starts the car.

"Only for you, honey." He says and I smile big, we pull out of the driveway, and I turn on the radio.

"Oh my gosh."

"Harry, baby no."

"But it's Grease Louis!" I squeal and turn it up, he laughs at me, glancing between his crazy boyfriend and the road.

I don't expect him to do what he does next and my eyes go wide.

"I got chills, they're multiplyin' and I'm looooosing control! Cause' the power you're supplyin', It's electrifyin'!"

He turns and winks at me then looks at the road again, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat as we drive.

"You better shape up, cause' I need a man, and my heart is set on you!"

He's laughing giddily at this, and we sing the rest of the song until we're nearly to our destination.

I smile at him fondly when we reach the parking lot, and he turns to me, smiling back.

Gosh.

Am I really dating this kid?

"You're cute." I say and blush without looking away.

He smiles and leans forward to peck my lips, then draws back.

"Yeah, you won't be thinking that when I'm chewing on a three pound steak."

But I will.

He knows it.

I roll my eyes playfully and he gets out, walks to my side then opens the door for me.

I get out with a dimpled grin and give him a kiss on the cheek, then holding hands tightly, we make our way to the doors.

It's cute when we walk to the front desk, and the women asks Louis for his reservation name and he blushes red.

"Styles-Tomlinson..." He says quietly, and clears his throat slightly.

I'm smirking at him and he gives a bashful look, "Stoppp." He whines with a giggle and I can't help but giggle back.

Styles-Tomlinson.

I can't deny that I really love the sound of that.

We are seated at a booth, with a candle in the middle and I feel so romantic and mushy... Its amazing.

"I know it's a little... Over the top. Sorry." He says shyly, playing with the cloth red napkin that holds his silverware.

I coo and take his hand, holding it over the table, smiling softly.

"No... I love it." I say and that makes him smile.

Good.

I'm so glad I can do that to him.

Okay, does anybody else get nervous and stutter out what your order is when the waiter comes around?

Or am I the only one?

"I'll get w-whatever he's getting." I say, and he lifts an eyebrow.

"He'll have spaghetti, no meatballs, he doesn't like those. Leave the onions and mushrooms out of the sauce, please."

Oh my god.

He knows me better than I know myself!

He orders a steak, and I smile at him when the waiter walks away with our orders.

"Thanks for that babe..." I say with a light giggle and sip on my water until I feel a deep burning in my crotch.

Fuck.

No not now jesus fucking christ.

It's an agonizing fifteen minute wait until our food comes out, and when we're left alone again I swallow deep.

"Take a taste, babe. I can bring it back if it's not what you like." He says sweetly with that... Smile.

It melts me into a puddle every time.

I watch him cut bloody steak and bite my lip with how firm and strong his hands are.

What the fuck.

I nod and clear my throat, crossing my legs under the table tightly and fork up some spaghetti.

Maybe I can squeak by with a couple moans that are dying to escape and blame it on how amazing the food tastes?

We'll see.

I put it in my mouth and chew, letting out a soft moan with a closed lips as I swallow.

"So good... Very good." I say slowly and he smirks at me.

Oh my god he knows what's up... Shit.

"Is it babe? Is it so good?" He asks, looking like a smug son of a bitch.

I can't help that I like it, okay?! He's like the sexiest asshole on the face of the planet.

I blush deeply and nod softly, eating fast, so I don't let out extremely embarrassing sex noises.

Lord help me.

I feel a bead of precome on the tip and I choke a little bit when I swallow the wrong way.

I clear my throat and take my water, sipping big amounts and then putting it down.

He's staring at me and purposely strikes up conversation so I have to talk.

But I don't have to right?

I do anyway.

He has such a fetish for this and its just... Well.

It kind of makes me hate this disorder a tad less.

Because at least someone likes me for it.

"L-Lou, I can't... Jesus I can't talk right now... You know why..."

Louis takes a bite of his food and nods, and it stays silent, making it harder to make noises because I can't cover them up by talking.

Nice.

Now I want to talk again.

But I don't and that's hard.

So am I, quite frankly.

"Oh f-fuck.." I breathe out quietly, so close that I don't think I can stand it.

I've already finished my meal, and so has Louis a few minutes after me and he calls the waiter over to order dessert.

Oh christ.

"Actually w-we'll have the bill." I interject and he sighs, waving his hand at me.

"Don't mind him, we'll have um..." He looks through the menu and smirks.

Oh god, that's not a good sign.

"Crème brûlée, please." He says, and I don't even know what that is.

But apparently it has cream in it and its french.

Oh I am screwed, so so so screwed.

When the waiter nods and smiles, walking away from the table I glare at him.

"Are you t-trying to kill me, Lou?" I ask shakily, feeling my cock twitch in my tight jeans.

I should've worn something looser, I guess.

But it's too late now.

He shrugs indifferently, "No, I think I'm trying to make you come sweetheart."

I go wide eyed, and he said that like it was normal to say out loud and the table just right of us looks over.

They have three toddlers with them.

Oh god.

The parents give a disgusted look and turn away, continuing to eat again and ignoring our presence.

"Louis!" I whisper yell quietly and he simply chuckles, giving a grin.

"What? Oh come on, Haz. This is fun."

I swallow deeply and nod weakly, because it is actually a bit of fun... A bit hot.

Shit.

A few minutes later, I'm squirming when the dessert comes out and presents itself on the table in front of us.

It looks like... Pudding of some sort?

Louis knows I like pudding.

And it's a creamy white texture, for fucks sake.

He's insane and I hate him.

(I wish.)

He clearly is amused with the look on my face and takes a spoon, scooping up some of the cream and holding it out in front of my lips.

I swallow thickly and give in, opening my mouth, and closing my lips around the spoon until he pulls it away gently.

It's literally so good.

Like, not too sugary, and not too bitter either?

Food porn.

I moan at the taste and my cheeks flush red, but it doesn't stop me from leaning in for more.

I'm glad the place is full now and they don't really know much of whats happening.

...They really wouldn't want to know anyway.

Louis ends up feeding me most of it, and I'm moaning nearly pornographically from the taste.

Is it bad I don't care?

I'm almost climbing over the table at this point, until we meet half way and Louis drops the spoon to grab my face and kiss me hard.

The pudding is forgotten, as we snog over the table, pulling back and panting to look at each other for a moment.

"Bathroom."

Not going to say no to that.

___________________

Hello kittens! I am SO sorry for the long wait :/ ugh i always let my kittens down i feel bad... Anyway, i hope you like thissss hehe x vote if you love grease and crème brûleé!!!! <3

Oh, and bathroom hj's. Who doesn't love those? ;)

Much love,

Amber x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6M 793K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4M 195K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...