NERD SasuNaru (Mpreg)

yanira4567 द्वारा

Sasuke the cool kid has always gotten what he wants he's got the girl and everything. Naruto the nerd has alw... अधिक

1. good and bad
2. slut
3. Interesting
4. Secret Toy
5.Mine
6.Itachi's secret
7. Fuck my life
8. Never
9. what?
10. Cereal
11. Cry
12. What I Always Wanted
13. Oh boy... or girl?
14. Sound Proof
15. Tears
16. Hickey lies
17. Blue Eyes
18. Just Another Day
19. Live
20. Truth Be Told
21.Are you okay?
22.Hate is Another Word for Love
23.Blame the Mood Swings !
24. Dammit !
25. Making Out
26. Day Dream
27. No Words
29. Bitch
30. I Couldn't
31. Call Me, Suicidal
32. Break Me
33. Uchiha
34. Rumors
35. Sick...With Love?
36. Don't Forget Me
37. Love always hurts
38. Fox dreams
39. Wait a Minute
40.

28. Beautiful

11.4K 418 170
yanira4567 द्वारा

~~Naruto pov.~~

"a-about that...um,, that's a very sensitive topic actually...sasuke and i both know we cant have kids of our own a-and well we are still to young to be thinking of that..anyway... i mean in the future i would have loved to have kids..I've always been a fan of children oh god i'm sorry" i said as i felt my eyes water and i quickly wiped at them. " oh gosh i'm so sorry i didn't mean to make you cry!" she said and i quickly chuckled through the tears as i continued wiping them away." oh no its not you're fault! I've been really emotional lately so please don't worry!" i said as i continued to wipe the tears going down my face. " oh my i'm still very sorry how about we talk about something else? h-how about do you have any secret talent or something? you know why not make your depute?"she said and i chuckled and smiled at her." i'm nothing special actually, i'm more of a book warm and when i'm not studying i just follow sasuke around annoying him with my terrible singing." i said with a laugh lying after all sasukes never heard me sing.but she took the bate and laughed with everyone else. " i'm sure your voice isn't bad like you say."she said with a smile and i chuckled "well i think its horrible" " how about you sing us a little something and we all decide together?"she said and i gave her a nervous look." oh i don't know..um..alright b-but i don't want to do this alone.." i answered honestly.damn i haven't sang in two years i hope i really don't make these peoples ears bleed." oh? didn't the oldest come with you? he has a great voice i'm sure you two can work something out." she said and i gave her a smile. " i'm sure he will after all i'm his favorite brother in law." i said with a smirk and she laughed before excusing me and to leave and prepare but to mostly let me find and force itachi to sing a song with me.

we had quickly agreed on a Christmas song since its the season. they even pulled out a piano in which itachi was to play as i sat next to him preparing my self mentally for the horror." i'm sure you'll be fine and if you're not. at least i get a great story to tell my nephew one day."he said and i smacked his arm as he chuckled. " finally decided to accept the fact that you're going to be an uncle?" i said and he frowned but quickly straightened back up as we where announced again making the cameras go back to me and him and we quickly forced a smile." alright now ready and prepared Uchiha Itachi and Uzumaki Naruto singing a duet of ' have yourself a marry little Christmas!' " said another person and quickly itachi started to play i quickly took a deep breath before finally starting to sing...

i didn't know how i was doing but it all felt better when itachi actually started singing with me, she was right he does have a beautiful voice...it was strange singing to the cameras and all I've only ever sung to iruka and gaara... it's just not really something I'm public with but I really didn't want to continue talking about kids...

Once we finished signing everything was quite for a few seconds and I felt that I was really terrible but suddenly claps. I was shocked and quickly looked over to itachi who just smirked at me. "Who know you could sing" he mumbled only for me to hear and I blushed embarrassed as the interviewer came over to us clapping and smiling happily. " wow! There's no way sasuke is actually annoyed by that ! You're voice is amazing!" She said and i quickly thanked her not knowing what else to say. But for the rest of the interview itachi actually stayed by my side and helped me answer a few fan questions and stuff. Once we where done the cameras quickly turned off and itachi and i quickly said our goodbyes before heading off. I hope I did everything right...

~~Sasuke POV~~

I didn't know what to say or think as I just finished watching the live interview. I'm supposed to be working right now but I got a message by my mother telling me to watch it. I'm not even slightly shocked they mentioned him runnings out in the last interview. But as the interview went on I bit my lip watching naruto answer everything. He looked nervous but so far he isn't doing to bad...

one thing I really didn't see coming was when he agreed to sing. He was quickly excused to go prepare but since the interview was live the lady started talking about Images sent to her from my mother. She showed one by one  images from the day I proposed to naruto. She was even reading of people's reactions to the images. It was my first time seeing some of these as well. We really do look like complete opposites...but I was snapped out of this weird trans I was getting in while watching the pictures as they announced naruto and my brother. I watched and listen closely as my brother began to play and naruto sing. I was shook as I didn't expect naruto to have a great voice. It was really amazing just listen to his voice... but I would never admit that...

As I thought back to those pictures and him just sitting there being bubbly I quickly started getting lost in my own thought remembering everything from last night. Images popped quickly to my head making me bite my lip.

*flash back*

"Sasuke p-please~"naruto begged against my lips as he moves his hands to the hem of my pants tugging at them. I ignored his begged as I began to kiss down his neck till I stopped and sucked at the very sensitive spot making him moan. His head quickly turned to the side giving me more space while one of his hands made there way quickly back up to my hair gripping it tight. I could feel his legs starting to shake as I kept them open massaging the inside of his clothed thighs with my thumbs.

I continued my kisses down his neck to his chest attaching my lips to one of his perky nipples making him shiver as I bit and licked his nipple before giving it a harsh suck and moving to the other and doing the same my hands now moving slowly up and down his thighs massaging them. His hand still gripping my hair tight while with the other he moved from my pants to my back digging his fingers into my skin making me groan. As i pulled away from his nibble giving it one last lick before continuing my butterfly kisses down to his stomach which was already bigger then last night. I gave his bump a few kisses before continuing down to where I was now face to face with the hem of his pants. I continued kissing around the hem as my hands moved from his thighs slowly up to the button on his pants quickly undoing the button and unzipping his pants. I looked up to see his face his bump was a bit in the way but I could see the light blush on his face the lust in his eyes as he looked back at me panting softly as his lips quivered a bit. I smirked seeing as what I was doing was working before I looked back at his exposed skin in front of me as I pulled his pants down a bit and I started leaving a hickey. He in return moaned his legs closing in on me but I was able to  keep them apart before he crushed me with his thighs.

I gave the new hickey a lick before pulling away. I looked back up to naruto as I sat up and started slowly pulling his pants down. He gave me a small pout as in hating how slow I was  and quickly pulling me to him not giving me time to react as our lips where attached again in a sloppy kiss. My hands where at the sides of his face quickly keeping me from falling on top of him his hands quickly moved   To his pants as he pulled them down. I smirked against his lips before pulling away and sitting back up and stopping his desperate hands. It's not like he could completely pull the down nut he did pull them down enough along with his boxers that could see his erection standing tall. "Sasuke please~" he said again and I smirked down at him as he was more pink now.

Once he was fully naked he spread his legs wide letting me rest back in between them. I took a good look at his naked body biting my lip as I could already feel my dick rock hard. Making every small moment painful as it rubbed against my clothes. "Sasuke please you don't have to go slow please I need you~" naruto begged his hands back on my pants as he undid the button and struggled a bit with the zipper. I quickly moved his hands away pinning them above his head with one hand. No matter how much I really want to I'm going to go slow no matter what. I leaned in quickly kissing his already abused lips. As my free hand made its way down to his erection and I quickly started slowly moving my thumb around the tip covering it self in pre cum. He in return moaned against my lip. I could feel his hands trying to get free so I gripped them tighter sucking his bottom lip. And I began to slowly start jerking him off. I could feel his leges quiver in pleasure and i finally let go of his hands and lips moving down as I continued to jerk him off. His hand where gripping now at the sheets as I lifted one of his legs on my shoulder and kept the other wide open as my lips where now wrapped around his dick as I slowly started bobbing my head up and down taking him all in my mouth. " oh fuck Sasuke~!" He mewed as one of his hand made there way back to my hair pushing my hair out my face and gripping it tight. I pulled away enough to give the tip a kiss and start licking and sucking softly before going back to taking him all in and bobbing my head slowly and painfully. I quickly moved my hand that was on his leg to his hip keeping him from thrusting up. "Ah~ yes oh god f-fuck yes~" was I heard him say as he painted and moaned in pleasure.

"I-I'm close !"with that I finally started going faster moving my hand from his hip to his ass where I quickly shoved a finger in him thrusting it quickly in him. He in return let out a mew in pleasure as he thrusted his hips up but I didn't stop him this time. As I added a second finger in him and continued thrusting them in him. And in seconds he came in my mouth with a long moan as I swallowed all the cum before pulling away panting a bit as I looked up to him. My fingers now moving slowly in him. As he had a bright red face now as he painted and moaned softly every time my fingers moved deeper into him. I licked my lips and felt his leg shaking on my shoulder. " we haven't gotten to the good part~" I said to him as I added a third finger in him and he groaned in return. As his dick was hard and standing tall already. " hurry please ~" he said as he began to try and ride my  fingers. I smirked at him in return and leaned back to over to him making sure his leg didn't fall from my shoulder as I kissed him letting him taste him self in my lips. Before moving my fingers out of him and both my hands quickly worked on pulling my pants and boxers down. Our kiss was sloppy as he grabbed the leg I had on my shoulder keeping it from slipping off. Once I was able to take my pants and boxers off I quickly kicked them of the bed and positioned my self slowly against his entrance. I pulled away from his lips resting me head on the bed beside him before I slowly slid in him till I was fully in.

I let out a groan of pleasure in his ear as he whimpered a bit as i went in dry. "Sa'ke" he said burly audible as I waited for him to tell me it was okay to move and once he did I slowly started moving in and out of him. Making him moaned in pleasure and still a bit of pain. I kissed at his check and neck as my hand caressed his shaking leg that was on my shoulder. "Sash- f-faster~" naruto moaned and I smirked. " we are going slow tonight~"I whispers back to him but since I didn't go faster I went harder. Every thrust being slow but rough making him moan in pleasure as I thrusted straight into his prostate. " Sa'ke~ feels so g-good~" he said as I leaned up and kissed him as I painted and groaned in pleasure . All I wanted was to speed up but this felt painfully good as well. As we made out he scratched  at my back with every hard thrust. I could feel him sucking me in and his walls closing on my dick every time I hit his prostate making everything feel just so painfully good. I moved on hand back to his dick where I quickly pumped him making him bite my lip in surprise  before he let out a loud moan in pleasure and I actually speeded up a bit more my thrusts still hard. " oh yes~ oh fuck yes~ fuck me sa'ke please I just want you to break me~" he said as he sucked on my now bleeding lip. " not tonight, tonight I want to enjoy you~" I said and making him mew in pleasure as I pulled almost completely out of him before giving him one hard thrust and quickly going back to my speed loving how amazing it all felt.

"Oh fuck! I'm coming~!" He moaned and finally I gave him what he wanted I let go of his dick and moved my hand to rest beside his head along with the other as I quickly speed up thrusting hard and fast. "Oh fuck yes~ oh god yes~ owww-mmmm~ ah~ oh sasu~ oh yes sake~ " He began moaning louder making his voice bounce back and off the walls. As his nails really sketched up my back. "Cum for me naruto~" I said as I speeded up even more making give out loud cry's of pleasure till he finally came but I continued thrusting coming with a loud groan against his lips and slowed my pace down again as I filled him up. He moaned softly as he panted  heavily and I did the same till I finally stopped. Slowly pulling out of him and bringing his leg of my shoulder. " I looked down at him as he looked back up panting heavily. "I c-can't feel my leg" he said and I chuckled leaning down kissing him softly before rolling off him and pulling the silky sheets on us covering our naked bodies. "Only you can please me and leave me numb sasuke... " he panted into my ear.... before he finally passed out. I looked at him and smiled. " your so beautiful " I mumbled before also falling asleep tangled in each other sweaty and sticky bodies.

*end of flash back*

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

662K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Reborn BunnyTaeil द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
728K 44.6K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...