Bloodlust ❖ Stiles Stilinski...

By mei1524

Emily stared at Stiles with mild annoyance, "Did you really have to make us hide inside the same locker?" She... More

Disclaimer
::Chapter 1::
::Chapter 2::
::Chapter 3::
::Chapter 4::
::Chapter 5::
::Chapter 6::
::Chapter 7::
::Chapter 8::
::Chapter 9::
::Chapter 10::
::Chapter 11::
::Chapter 12::
::Chapter 13::
Part 2
::Chapter 14::
::Chapter 15::
::Chapter 16::
::Chapter 17::
::Chapter 18::
::Chapter 19::
::Chapter 20::
::Chapter 21::
::Chapter 22::
::Chapter 23::
::Chapter 24::
::Chapter 25::
::Chapter 26::
::Chapter 28::
::Chapter 29::
Epilogue

::Chapter 27::

17.8K 636 214
By mei1524

::Chapter 27::

A week had passed since the incident at the Sheriff's station and it was that there was a growing tension between everybody. Matt was dead and Jackson was still acting off as he did when Matt was controlling him.

And news of Allison's mom dying passed.

When Emily heard, it didn't take her long to figure out the reason. The only way that a hunter usually takes their own life is because of that stupid code they have, that if they are bitten they have to kill themselves before they turn. It was obvious that Derek had bitten her.

It wasn't like she actually felt sorry for Victoria dying but she did feel just a teeny bit empathetic with Allison for losing her mother. But at the end of the day, it was the Argents code that actually killed her.

"I think you should wear this tonight."

Emily's gaze switched from the ceiling of her bedroom and looked at her best friend who was sifting through her closet in search of an outfit for Emily to wear. She sat up, eyeing the dress that Lydia was holding up and frowned.

"I'm not wearing a dress to the lacrosse game." She said in exasperation as Lydia gave her a pout before putting the dress back. "Why would I even wear a dress like that anyway?"

Lydia turned back to her and held up a light grey crew neck sweater and pulled out a pair of black jeans with rips in them. "Because of a certain stuttering boy who you obvious have feelings for." She smiled at the flash of panic that passed through the hazel eyed girl before it went away. "And don't try to deny it."

"I don't like Stiles." Emily snapped, grabbing the clothes out of the girls hands and walking over to her bed and setting their as she started to change. "I mean, why would I ever fall for him." She scoffed. "He's annoying and he asks way too many questions and so what if he wasn't scared when I told him I was a vampire." She huffed, slipping on her shirt. "And so what if he let me drink from him. Or..." She trailed, realizing she wasn't actually listing things about him that she disliked.

The strawberry blonde smiled wryly at her best friend. "Or?"

Emily saw the look on her best friends face and felt a pang of annoyance at her expression. She narrowed her eyes. "Shut up." She rolled her eyes. "So what if I like him? It's obviously not romantic feelings." She denied, heading towards the door and looked she was trying to hide the pout on her lips. "I need a drink." She mumbled, leaving the room.

Lydia could only do her best to hold back a laugh at the obvious redness that she had caught on Emily's cheeks. "She's so in denial." She muttered in amusement, she knew that it would be awhile before her best friend would be able to admit her feelings but until then she could only wait.

"I heard that!"

Lydia chuckled.

-

Stiles was sitting next to his best friend on the cold bench as they waited for the game to start. Scott glanced at his best friend who he hadn't spoken with in a while since there was so much tension since what happened at the Sheriff's station.

Scott glanced at his human friend. "Your dad coming?"

"Yeah, he's already here." Stiles said, glancing back at his father who was sitting next to Melissa.

"You seen Allison?"

"No, you seen Emily?" He asked, not seeing her anywhere and felt a pang of disappointment. He had texted her in hopes that she would show up tonight on the off chance that he did play and she had told him she would but she wasn't here yet.

"Not yet." Scott really hoped the pureblood showed up just in case something did happen tonight.

"You know what's going on?"

"Not yet."

"It's going to be bad, isn't it?" Stiles felt his anxiety shoot up at the idea of all the possibilities of tonight. "I mean, like people screaming, running for their lives, blood, killing, maiming kind of bad?"

Scott hesitated but nodded his head. "Looks like it."

The human looked at his friend and could feel the same sense of helplessness he felt back at the Sheriff's station. "Scott, the other night seeing my dad lying on the ground, you know, while I'm just leaning on Emily here and I can't even move, it just - I want to help, you know, but I can't do the things that you can do. I can't -" He felt useless.

"It's okay." He said quietly, he felt horrible that Stiles was feeling like he couldn't do anything when in reality without him he'd probably long be dead.

Stiles sighed. "We're losing, dude."

The two jumped when Coach got behind them and gave them a weird look. "The hell are you talking about? Game hasn't even started." His eyes flickered to Stiles. "Now put on your helmet and get out there. You're in for Greenberg."

Stiles sat up straighter, feeling a sense of excitement. "What? What happened to Greenberg?"

"What happened to Greenberg? He sucks." Coach said honestly. "You suck slightly less."

"I'm playing? On the field? With the team?" Stiles said slowly as he was still in shock by all of this just now.

"Yes, unless you'd rather play with yourself." Coach said, making a face as he spoke.

"I already did that today, twice." He said bluntly, while Scott tried to hide his smile.

Finstock grimaced and yelled, "Get the hell out there!"

Stiles jumped and scrambled to get his equipment before stumbling towards the team as he was so excited about the prospect of finally playing in a game. He stood nervously in his spot muttering oh my gods under his breath, hoping that he wouldn't mess this up tonight.

His eyes flickered to the stands and saw Emily sitting down next to his dad while she sent him a surprised look before letting a smirk tug at her lips and he instantly felt the anxiety he had before worsen.

Great now he really had to make sure he didn't make a fool out of himself tonight.

Not only was his dad watching but the girl he's been in love with for so long was now watching him.

Emily sent Lydia a look of annoyance when she saw the look on her face when she caught her looking at Stiles. She was still surprised to see him on the field since he never played in a game.

Her eyes flickered over to Scott who was sitting on the bench with a tense posture and furrowed her brows, wondering why he wasn't on the field and then her eyes followed his gaze to where she felt her whole body still.

Jackson was playing. That wasn't good.

She looked around and finally found the old man, standing there with a dark smirk on his face. She turned her head away when they blew the whistle, starting the game.

The ball landed in Stiles' net and he stood there almost frozen in shock before getting tackled. Emily pursed her lips, letting out small sigh. "Oh god." She muttered under her breath.

"He's probably just warming up." Melissa suggested weakly.

Stiles fumbled to pick the ball up with his stick but was failing. "Ooh, I got it, I got it, I got it. I got it, I got it." Once he did manage to get it, he looked up to get tackled once more.

"Oh, he's just a little nervous." Lydia said, glancing at her best friend who looked like she felt bad for the boy. "Plenty of time to turn it around."

The human looked up too see the ball being tossed in his direction and went to catch it but it ended up hitting him in the face. He got tackled. Again. "Ow." He exclaimed weakly.

The four of them looked almost ashamed since they were the one's here supporting him and it was obvious that he really wasn't that good at playing lacrosse.

"Oh god." Emily repeated under her breath, unsure of whether to be angry at the guys tackling him or feel bad that Stiles couldn't seem to move whenever he caught the ball.

"Is that Isaac?" Lydia asked her best friend when she saw number 14 walking onto the field.

The brunette followed her gaze and nodded, catching the boy's scent. She let out small huff of laughter as she watched him taking out the player on their own team and realized that he trying to get Scott to be put on the field.

It wasn't a bad plan but from the obvious frown on Gerard's face, it was obvious that he wasn't liking what the two were doing.

Jackson then came out of nowhere and knocked into Isaac who didn't get back up. Finstock then handed the helmet over to Scott and told him to get on the field.

The three watched as Melissa got up and ran over to her son. Emily heard the small conversation and Scott's warning. Her eyes flickered to Gerard and wondered what exactly what he was planning.

She could take a few guesses and assume that he was threatening Scott with using Jackson to kill someone. It seemed more his method anyway.

So she kept her gaze on Jackson and every so often she'd glance over at Stiles who was seemingly unharmed.

Time continued to tick by as the game continued on and at some point Scott had left as well as Gerard.

But Emily didn't notice any of that since her attention was on the ball that rolled over to Stiles while the other players were busy searching for it.

He picked it and slowly began making his way towards the goal before he began to sprint when he heard the heavy footsteps of the other players coming towards him and he panicked.

"Oh crap." Noah mumbled, grabbing his head as he thought that his son was going to get tackled once again.

"Stilinski! Shoot it. Shoot the ball! Shoot it, you idiot!" Finstock began yelling as he waved his hands frantically.

Emily clenched her fists, watching as the other players were beginning to get closer and Stiles still seemed to be unsure of what to do.

"Shoot it!" She yelled and it seemed to snap him out of his stupor as he shot the ball and made the goal, bringing the score 8-9.

Stiles blinked in shock, hearing the crowds cheer. "I scored a goal?" He muttered in disbelief that quickly switched to excitement. "I scored a goal! I scored a goal!" He yelled happily.

Stiles managed to get the ball again and was quick to move around the other players and scored another goal, tying both scores. He scored another goal as the crowds cheering grew louder.

His teammates all cheered for him and his eyes fell over to the stands, his brown eyes shining with complete happiness when they landed on Emily who was actually smiling at him while clapping for him. It wasn't the half smile she gave some people or the smirk that usually tugged at her lips but an actual genuine smile that he knew was true.

It was for him. She was smiling at him.

There were only thirty seconds on the clock and it was obvious that Beacon Hills had definitely won the game. The scoreboard soon buzzed, signaling the end of the game with Beacon Hills winning the game.

"We won!" Lydia beamed at her best friend who was actually seeming to enjoy herself.

"And it's all thanks to Stiles." Emily said, feeling her cheeks beginning to hurt as she realized she had been smiling and decided she didn't care at the moment. Stiles continued to wave his hands frantically as he let out happy cheers that they won.

That is at least until the lights began shutting off and there was only pitch black darkness that surrounded them. The crowds all began panicking at the lights being off and Emily quickly grabbed Lydia and Noah's arm to keep them beside, as she stood more alert of her surroundings in case Jackson came at them.

She released her hold on both of them when she could only smell one scent of blood in the air that belonged to Jackson. She watched as her best friend ran towards her ex-boyfriend who was currently lying on the field.

"Jackson!" Lydia cried out, feeling her heart stop when she saw him.

Unmoving. The brunette couldn't even hear a heartbeat which could only that Jackson was dead. And she heard Scott and Isaac saying that he had done it to himself. But it was obviously because Gerard had him do it.

Emily made her way off the bench, her eyes flickering around as she searched for number 24 or otherwise known as Stiles. Her brows furrowed when she couldn't find him.

Her body froze when she heard the loud anguish cries out of panic coming from his father.

"Where is Stiles?! Where is my son?!"

It was in that moment that she realized that Stiles had been taken by Gerard. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 834 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
395K 14.7K 40
What if Stiles was bitten that night, not Scott? What if his life changed course the way Scott's did but with all more...Stiles-ness and Sourwolf? M...
1.2M 30.8K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...
172K 4K 94
"You fell in love with the feeling. But you didnt fall in love with me." She was the confident girl, he was the awkward boy. Could it be anymore obv...