Don't Go...-Corey Seager *com...

By louies9101

Janine Marley, a sophomore is dating Corey Seager who's a senior in Northwest Cabarrus High School. They've b... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 11

2.5K 31 11
By louies9101

* 5 years later *

Janine's P.O.V.

It's been 5 years since I gave birth to a beautiful boy Chase. 2 years after I gave birth, I graduated high school and moved to LA. Why? I wanted to be a model so here I am.

Am I missing something here? Oh right my mom. She wanted to stay in North Carolina because of her job. I promise her that I will call her no matter what. She is proud of me and wanted me to have adventure. I am lucky to have my mom and I love her a lots. Also, my best friend Mariana is also here in LA,but she lives with her boyfriend. She came here to go college which is University of Southern California aka USC.

"Mommyyyyyy..." Chase said with a pout. He looked at me with his puppy eyes. Gosh he's so adorable. I can't believe he looks like his daddy.

I sighed. "I am not taking you to Dodgers yet. I have things to do." I said while cooking mac n cheese for Chase.

"Please mommy!!! It's Corey Seager's bobble head night! " He begged.

Sighed. You see. Chase loves baseball especially the Dodgers. He would watch every single games and he never miss the game. He would literally cry, scream, and clap really loud when the Dodgers lose or win. My son is obsessed with baseball. His room is full of baseball.

But there's one thing that Chase didn't know. He doesn't know the Corey Seager is his father. He knew that he and Corey have a same middle name,but didn't bother to ask. Also, Chase played short stop in his little baseball league . He throw with right handed,but bat with left handed just like his daddy.

I thought for a second. Since I have a day off tomorrow, why not take him. "Fine. We'll go to Dodgers game tomorrow,but in one condition. You must clean your room. Pick up the toys and put them in your closet." I said as I grabbed a bowl from the cabinet.

"Yayy!!!! Thank you mommy!!! I will clean my room!!" Chase said as he hugged my waist. I chuckled and hugged him back.

"'Mac n cheese is ready." I pulled away from the hug and put the bowl on the table.

Chase pulled out a chair and sat down as he grabbed the spoon. I gave him an apple juice.

"Thwank wuo mommy." Chase muffled as he continues eating his food. I smiled.

*next day on the afternoon*

"Come on mommy! Let's go! We don't wanna be late!" Chase said as he put on his Dodgers beanie. I put my make up away and looked in the mirror.

(Janine's outfit )

I smiled and took my purse and keys. I walked downstairs. "Ok sorry, let's go!" I said as I locked the door and jogged to the car. Chase ran to the car and buckled himself.

I got in the car and put my purse away. I turned around and smiled. "You ready to go!?"

"Yes!!! " Chase said in excitement. I chuckled and turn on the car as I drove away.

*Dodgers stadium*

"Momma look! It's Corey Seager! " said Chase, pointing at Corey. I looked up from my phone and saw Corey chatting with his teammate Joc Pederson.

He looked the same,but more cuter. He got so much taller and his hair grow little longer. He also had little beard on his chin. Damn he's a good looking.

"Ah, I see him" I said as I stared at him. "Can you believe that we're almost close to him, isn't that cool momma?!" said Chase as he grabbed my camera and took few pictures of Corey. I chuckled and smile at Chase, "Yes baby boy."

Few hours later, the game was almost over and Dodgers are losing in 9th inning. I drank 2 water bottles from my purse and needed to use a restroom.

"Hey I'm going to the bathroom, Do you need to go?" I asked as I stood up. "No momma I'm ok." Chase grabbed his soda and drank it. "Ok stay here and don't go anywhere" I said as I stood and walked pass by him.

Chase's P.O.V

I watched Corey from the deck as he slowly walked to the base. I yelled. "Come on Corey!! Hit a home run!"

He looked at me and smiled. Oh my god did he smiled!! Oh my god! I am squealing!!!

Corey was ready to hit a homerun. Unfortunately, he swung the bat and the bat slipped out of his hands. It flew somewhere high to the left.

There was something that were coming toward me. My eyes widened as I realized it was Corey's bat. I quickly cover my head and waited for the bat to hit me.

I yelped in pain when the bat hit my right elbow hard. The people around me gasped and were calling for help.

Janine's P.O.V

I got out of the bathroom and saw a security guard carrying a blonde boy. I gasped and noticed it was my son.

I ran to the security guard and grabbed Chase out of his arm. "Chase! What's wrong?!" I asked as I looked at each body part to see if he was hurt. "Momma! My elbow hurts! The bat hit me!" He cried loudly as he hugged me.

"Ma'am we need to take your son to the nurse's room now" said security guard. I nodded and followed him out to the nurse's room.

*35 minutes later*

The game was over and I am in the nurse's room where the player get injury and needed to check on. Chase is on my lap and is asleep. We've been here for 35 minutes.

There was a knocked on the door and the door was opened. A tall man entered the room and closed it quietly in front of him. I looked to my right and saw my ex after long time.

Corey's P.O.V < surprise

Shit. I need to see this boy. It's my fault that I shouldn't let the bat slipped out of my hand.

I walked where the nurses is and opened the door. I entered and closed the door quietly. I turned around and saw a woman sitting on the chair with a little blonde boy on her lap. The woman looked familiar to me. I stared at her for 3 minutes.

I gasped and realized it was my ex girlfriend back in high school. "Janine?" I asked in shocked.

(Corey's face expression)

Janine stared at me and didn't dare to say anything. Woah..she looked stunned and beautiful. She looks like angel. Her hair is so long and black. Her lips is shiny from the lipstick. Her beautiful hazel/brown eyes. What just happened?

As soon as I was about to asked her some questions until I heard a little boy's voice.

"Mommy?" Chase asked in sleepily. Mommy? Janine has a son? Is she married? Who's the baby daddy? A lot of questions runs in my mind.

"Mommy...you have a son?" I asked as i looked at Janine. Chase probably heard my voice because he woke up and turned to his left. As soon as he saw me , he was shocked. "Corey Seager!?" Chase asked in shriek .

I smiled when he said my name. I heard Janine sighed and murmured to herself, "It's gonna be a long night....."

Damn..this longest chapter i wrote.. I mean i guess. Btw I forgot to mention that I changed the title and the picture because I didn't like the old title so why not change it ;) . Since y'all wanted me to update so there ya go. Enjoy ! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 19.3K 24
Savannah Patterson thought that she'd get married and have a family before her little sister did. Even after breaking up with her almost fiancé after...
204K 2.7K 50
"baby watching you break is like going through hell" trigger warning: contains and/or mentions: eating disorders, depression, sexual assault, and ph...
217K 4.1K 32
"What's your definition of fear? Maybe it's spiders, or clowns? But for me, it's telling my parents that I'm pregnant." Kaitlynn Baker was a normal h...
4.9K 97 22
After an unexpected night, Kian and Franny didn't think they'd have to face unplanned consequences. Kian and Franny will have to deal with the pros...