+Tf2 x Reader2+

By LipstickJungle222

Hello darlings! I'm back with another book, full of new stories to be told; Starring your favorite mercenarie... More

+Before you Read+
Unlucky (xSniper)
Bag (xSoldier)
Door mat (xCBS)
Shore (xSpy)
Shy (xEngineer)
Cellar (xPyro)
Cheater (xDemoman)
Hospital (xMedic)
Drunk (xHeavy)
Chicks (xScout)
Ghost (x2Spies)
Disney (xHeavy) (xScout)
Guitar (xEngineer)
Jinx (xSniper)
Invitation (Author) (xTF2)
Perfume (xSniper) (xSpy)
Bedtime Story (xSpy)
Ice (xHeavy)
Break (xCBS)
Barley (xEngineer)
Motorcycle (xScout)
Hochzeit (xMedic)
Face (xPyro)
Two sided (xSoldier)
Violin (xMedic)
Besties (xSniper) (xScout)
Decipher (xSpy)
Woods (xHeavy)
Love letter (xSniper)
Christmas (xTF2)
+Event2+
Chase (xSpy) (xScout)
Visit (xSniper)
Saved (xScout)
Gala (x2Spies)
Letters (xMedic) (xEngineer)
Lost (xSpy)
One word (xDemoman)
Tears (xEngineer)
Old lovers (xSpy) (xSniper)
Thorns and Roses (xMedic)
Dirty (xSniper)
Sleep (xHeavy)
Afraid (xSpy)
+HollywoodUndeadGirl+
Burn (xSniper)
Tease (xMedic)

Smirk (xEngineer) (xSpy)

5.7K 189 255
By LipstickJungle222

+Author's note
Requested by Skye49
Got my shit together bitches

Balls of cotton fell from the sky, the winter's sigh emitting every time it reached the ground, slowly blanketing the area.

Little squeaks of joy broke out of (Y/n)'s lips when the snowflakes landed on her face like cold kisses, making her giggle as she looked up into the sky. When was the last time she's ever seen anything different from a desert landscape anyways?

Engineer and Spy watched her from the kitchen window, mugs of steaming coffee sitting on the table. Engineer, being the man he was, couldn't help but give a lopsided grin at the pure sight.

"She's really somethin' ain' she?"

The Frenchman gave a uninterested hum. Looking down he started unwrapping some sugar cubes.

"I'm quite sure 'ou know fraternizing among our team iz forbidden?"

A desperate sigh came as an answer on the Texan's part. A large hand rubbed against his dark stubble miserably.

"Yeah Ah know.. Ya'll know much as Ah do what the administrator would do if I went after her"

With another sigh, he looked out the window and saw (Y/n) laughing in the winter landscape. Engie soon perked up when he saw the calendar across the room.

"Well, at least Ah can try to reach out to her soon, our contract's almost up"

Spy gave a small chuckle.

"I'm afraid not"

Engineer's face lost it's expression.

"Beg pardon?"

Smoothly rolling up the newspaper before him; Spy tucked the roll under his arm and got up from his chair.

"Because by zhe time our contracts over, zhe mademoiselle will already be in my arms"

Smirking at the Texan, Spy gave a mockingly patted the Engineer's shoulder as he walked out of the kitchen.

+++

'Oh hell no, tha' dirty weasel ain' gettin' away with this'

Engineer ended up spending the last 4 days up, making a small gift for (Y/n). If that's the way Spy wanted to play it, he was sure to beat him at his own game.

A small necklace with a steel rose sat in front of him, one of his latest masterpiece.

Carefully hiding said necklace behind his back, the Engineer hid it behind his back as he walked towards the infirmary; where the kind nurse usually did her work.

Unfortunally another set of footsteps came strolling in the same direction, quickly snatching the small accessory from the Engineer's hand.

"Tut tut, and what iz zhis?"

Engineer whipped his head around to see Spy dangling the beautiful necklace around his fingers. Enraged, his face turned red, but spoke in whispers to keep from startling (Y/n) in the other room.

"Spah, give it back before Ah wrench yer skinny little neck with my bare hands"

Eyes narrowing in another smirk, Spy gave a cheshire grin.

"In a moment mon ami"

With that, Spy used his butterfly knife to give himself a mild, but large scratch across his hand, ripping his gloves in the process.

"What in tarnation are you-" hissed Engie.

Spy, feigning a sad expression knocked on the door and soon the Nurse came out.

"Spy? Engie? What's going on?"

Spy held out his hand to the nurse with a meek expression.

"I'm afraid I need some assistance. You see, I seem have clumsily cut myself and would like a small bandage or two?"

(Y/n) examined the cut as her eyes widened.

"Oh no no no, this isn't going to work with just a bandage, we'll need to get this disinfected and cleaned properly before we dress this!"

She kept looking for more cuts, holding his hand gently; completely oblivious to the Engineer's clearly outraged expression.

"Just how on earth did you get this?"

Spy held out the necklace timidly, avoiding her gaze.

"I.. I made zhis for you pétite, with zhe help of the Engineer. I am quite sorry, I did not mean to present zhis to you in such a way, please excuse zhis 'orrible situation"

(Y/n) seemed to melt at his words, and gave a small 'aww'. And when Engineer was about to open his mouth to yell, (Y/n) gave him a warm smile.

"I can't believe you helped him and even brought him here for his cut! That's so sweet of you Engie!"

(Y/n) strolled over and hugged Spy, him crooning in response. Over (Y/n)'s shoulder, Engie's dumbfounded look was met with a smirk from Spy.

+++

It didn't take long for the Engineer to lose his cool; and the only reason it hadn't been unleashed was because he didn't want to scare the resident nurse.

Pyro seemed to pick up on his silent rage, but since Engineer wouldn't tell him the cause, the only thing the poor pyromatic could do was raise an axe with him all the time, following Engineer with a worried muffle.

"Why tha' no good piece a-"

Engineer kicked a broken down sentry in his rage; but quickly regretting the action as a sharp pain ran through his toes.

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!!"

Pyro's head popped through the workshop's door.

"Hudda hudda??"

Engie's harsh look softened as he saw who it was.

"Oh.. Nevermind tha' Pyro. 's nothin'"

Pyro's shoulder's sagged with a sad 'hudda hudda'

"Nah.. It's.. It really ain' worth talkin' about buddy. You don' need to worry about me partner"

But the firebug still stood in the doorway, silently twiddling his thumbs looking down at his feet.

"Ah shucks.. Ah'm awfully sorry buddy.."

Scratching the back of his head, Engineer gave a sigh.

"Ya know what Pyro? Why don't we get some hot chocolate? Ya know that always makes me feel better"

Pyro's head shot up, and with a giggle and a clap, he started dragging the chuckling Texan towards the kitchen.

"Hudda hudda!!!"

"Yeah yeah, with whipped cream and all that"

+++

By the time Pyro managed to drag Engineer down, a set of laughter reached the two, a lighter sweeter sound met with a certain laugh that Engie hated at the moment.

Spy and (Y/n) sat face to face, apparently laughing at a joke Spy made. Steaming cups of hot chocolate sitting in front of each other. Somehow the scent of chocolate seemed to break Engineer's heart.

"Oh! Hey guys!"

(Y/n) waved enthusiastically.

"Wanna join us? We got some hot chocolate!"

Pyro wagged a finger. "Hudda hud hudda hud!"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes playfully.

"Yeahhhhh, we know no one tops your hot chocolate"

Sporting a proud stance, Pyro mimed a hair flip as he scurried to prepare his famous hot chocolate that could slap Ned Flanders off the face of the earth.

Spy elegantly sipped his hot chocolate, raising an eyebrow.

"Quite a shame, zhe mademoiselle iz quite good at making zhem as well.."

(Y/n) giggled.

"Pffft it's really nothing compared to Pyro's!"

When they all turned to Pyro, he already had two mugs of hot chocolate, a small mountain of whipped cream, chocolate chips and cookies adorning the top.

Pyro striked a pose.

"Hudd.hudda.hud.hudda!!!"

Engie gave a sad smile.

"Thanks buddy"

+++

Engineer sipped his mug slowly. It had been two days since Pyro made the hot chocolate, but he still wasn't done with the mug. After all, no one on base could ever finish a mug in day except Pyro.

Looking out the window, he saw (Y/n) and Spy strolling through the snowy forest together, laughing and chatting away.

'She sure does look happy'

Her chatting soon turned into a small shriek of laughter when she slipped on the snow, landing into Spy's arms.

The Frenchman held her close, his eyes twinkling.

Engineer's hands shook at the sight, but he couldn't look away from (Y/n)'s happy face.
She really was happy. A happiness he couldn't give her himself.

Looking away, he downed the mug in a whole shot and slowly got up.

'Well if she's happy.. Then Ah ain' gonna take that away from her'

He started walking around the base for Pyro, he was sure he needed another mug of Pyro's hot chocolate.

+++

Heavy chewed his sandwich slowly; a look of concern evident on his face while he gazed at the Engineer at the kitchen table with several of Pyro's mugs scattered about, all empty.

"Is Pyro's..?"

"Sure is" Drawled Engie.

"How.. How is leetle man still alive?"

"Sure like to ask the same question partner"

Medic walked in cheerfully, his chipper look morphing into horror when he saw the empty mugs.

"Oh.. Zhis is not gute"

+++

After a long day of examinations from Medic, (A long series of blood tests after the good doctor was convinced Engie's arteries were hardened beyond no return) Engineer sat at his desk working on a new sentry.

Better to keep busy than moping around, he told himself. And it certainly was a better option, and it kept a concerned Medic away as a plus.

A soft knock was heard from the door, and Engineer wiped his oily hands on a rag.

"Come in"

"Hey Engie..?"

Freezing, Engineer turned and saw (Y/n) waving from the door.

"Ah.. Hey there"

(Y/n) held up a syringe apologetically, a small tray in her other hand.

"Medic wants some more blood samples"

He gave a soft smile at her sweet face, and held out an arm.

"Sure why not"

Both sat on some chairs while she prepared her things.

"Alright, make a fist; and stretch your arm out- yeah just like that"

Softly slapping a part of his arm, (Y/n)'s face turned beet red as she held Engie's arm.

"This'll sting a little.."

Engineer gave a hum when she plunged the needle into his arm, ignoring the series of bandages from the blood samples taken earlier.

Her nervous look didn't go unnoticed though. Her hands shook as the blood poured into the syringe.

"You okay there sugarcube?"

"Oh? Wha-"

(Y/n) nearly snapped the needle as she took it out,a small streak of blood pouring over the side of the small hole.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!! H-here you go!"

Handing him a alcohol drenched cotton ball, Engineer cleaned up the mess.

"'S no problem darlin'. What's got you all worked up?"

She turned even redder if possible, before shakily seperating the blood into seperate test tubes.

"N-no?? Do I seem tense??"

Engineer chuckled at her cute face. "Well if ya don' want to talk about i-"

"I like you!!" She blurted out.

Both froze, staring at each other with wide eyes. Neither seemed to believe what (Y/n) said.

"Wha??"

Her eyes teared up in embarrassment, her ears burning up in crimson.

"I- I don't know!! I just really like you for a while now!! You're always so nice to me, and to the others!! Like that time you brought Spy to the infirmary, or like how you drank all of Pyro's hot chocolate to make him happy even when everyone knows one mug lasts for at least two days!!"

She was shaking now, too caught up in her little outburst as she heaved a shaky breath. Engineer sat there in total surprise.

"You.. You like.. Me??"

Snapping out of it, (Y/n) looked at the Engineer in horror, finally realizing what she said.

"I.. I really like you, and your voice and your hard hat and how you can pull off overalls without making it look tacky-"

Engineer looked down at his overalls in surprise, and (Y/n) gave a groan.

"I- I'm sorry I'm just rambling n-"

Her words were cut off by a pair of lips pressed against hers.

+++

The day finally came, all the mercenaries were exchanging their goodbyes while packing the last of their things, the winter air still hanging around the now empty base.

Loading the last of his things on a beaten pick up truck, Engineer dusted his hands off.

Smirking, Spy came waltzing by.

"So, how does it feel to head home alone mon ami?"

Engineer chuckled.

"Who said anything about leaving alone?"

Sure enough, Pyro came running towards the two, a black suitcase and a punk flowered bag in each hand.

"Hudda hudda!!!!"

Spy gave Engineer in fake sympathy.

"Ah yes, your little son tagging along, he'll certainly make zhe trip lively enough"

"Thanks Pyro! I think we're all set now!"

Spy turned around mortified at the sweet voice. That couldn't be-

"Hey there honey, got all your things now?"

(Y/n) came up with a small bag of snacks.

"Yup! I also brought some snacks for the trip. You only get vitamins though. Your blood presure is still ridiculous"

Noticing Spy, she gave a smile and hug.

"I'm really gonna miss you Spy, you've been a really good friend to me!"

Not even noticing the still mortified expression, she giggled with Pyro and waved goodbye as she got on the truck.

Spy's cigerette fell to the ground; earning a short laugh from Engineer.

"Well I guess it don' count as fraternizin' if our contracts over huh partner?"

With that, Engineer headed towards his truck, off to start his way back home, and to start what most would call love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 267 19
Helloween arrives this year its time for merasmus to make his appearance once again. When the mercenaries defeat him.he has left the bombinomicon beh...
206K 7.2K 109
You were recruited to join the RED Team, and you agreed spontaneously. Was this a bad decision? Probably. Did you regret it? No. However, trying to n...
79.2K 1.3K 72
You are a 5 year old child that was hired by miss pauling to show the mercs on how to look after a child since they haven't seen one in a long time f...
5.1K 83 14
I published this a while ago but created new account since I haven't been on for some time. Please enjoy. Lots of love and adventure in the story. ~...