For Worse,For Better,and Fore...

η”± lovesickyuno

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the bac... ζ›΄ε€š

Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us
Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out
Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5 : Day Out
Chapter 6 : Take Her Home
Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves
Chapter 8 : The First Day
Chapter 9 : First Arguments
Chapter 10 : Honeymoon Things
Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon
Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?
Chapter 13 : I promised I'd take care of you
Chapter 14 : Meant For You
Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love
Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not
Chapter 17 : Secrets
Chapter 18 : What Are We?
Chapter 19 : Trouble
Chapter 20 : No Boundary
Chapter 21 : Almost
Chapter 22 : Fooled
Chapter 23 : Cold
Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you
Chapter 25 : Let Me Go
Chapter 26 : The First
Chapter 27 : Nightmare
Chapter 28 : I'm Here
Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never
Chapter 30 : May I?
Chapter 31 : Crazy About You
Chapter 32 : Insane
Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon
Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion
Chapter 35 : Miracles
Chapter 36 : The Possible End
Chapter 37 : Regrets
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever
A/N
A/N
A/N
update!!! πŸ—£πŸ—£
U P D A T E
πŸ’Ÿ U P D A T E πŸ’Ÿ
Update 😌
UPDATE TODAY PART TWO !!!
A N N O U N C E M E N T
UPDATE !!!!!1!1!1!1!!!!
U P D A T E
A's Announcement! ❀️
ANNOUNCMENT!!! NEW BOOK!!!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

Chapter 2 : You Again?

2.9K 117 11
η”± lovesickyuno

"Are they insane? Asking me to get married to some guy I don't know, oh my god.", Jisoo said as she hugged her pillow, she tensed at the thought of spending the rest of her life with someone she doesn't love.

Her phone rang and she picked it up after seeing that it was her sister.

"Hello.", she sighed.

"Hey, you okay? Mum called, she told me you were upset.", Sojin said over the line.

"I am, a bit.", she said as she sighed, "no, a lot actually.", she said.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but Jisoo don't be too upset, you'll be fine, he's a great guy.", Sojin comforted.

"Why is everyone saying that? I'm going to get married to someone I don't even know!! This isn't fair.", Jisoo said, "Why is everyone acting like it's not a big deal? I'm the one who has to go through it.", Jisoo retorted, she was upset that everyone wasn't taking her seriously, and acting as if this whole arranged marriage thing isn't a big deal.

"Jisoo, I know that but-", Sojin was then cut off when Jisoo hung up on her.

Jisoo took a few deep breaths and lied down on her bed, she bit her lip, figuring out what to do, she tossed and turned until she fell sound asleep.

-

"Dad..please..", Jisoo pleaded, almost crying.

"Jisoo, you're in good hands, don't worry too much..", her dad said nonchalantly as he flipped through the newspaper.

"How do you know that? Mum..why are you agreeing to this?", Jisoo said, frustrated as she turned to look at her mother, "Mum, dad please...", she sighed.

"Jisoo, trust me, we're just doing what's best for you.", her mum smiled tightly and she sighed.

"I'm not getting married to someone I don't know!!", Jisoo said quickly as she ran up the stairs to her room.

-

"Is it serious? Can it be fixed by today?", Jisoo asked Eunhyuk, her friend who was working there.

"Yeah, it can, but this is quite bad honestly, and quite costly too.", Eunhyuk said.

"Nevermind, I'm not the one paying.", she shrugged.

"What do you mean?", he asked.

"This guy who bumped into me yesterday is paying, so I'm going to call him now.", she smiled as she excused herself to call Jinyoung.

Jinyoung who was at his office was going through some documents, figuring things out when suddenly his phone rang, it was an unknown number. He picked it up.

"Hello, Jinyoung speaking.", he said over the phone.

"Hello, uh Mr.Park Jinyoung?", Jisoo said on the other line.

"Yes, he's speaking, who's this?", he asked.

"I'm the girl from yesterday...you know..from our little accident?", Jisoo said, chewing on her lip.

"Oh..the girl with the phone?", Jinyoung chuckled.

"Ya!! I wasn't using my phone-you know what, nevermind.", she sighed.

"Is your car fixed? Do you want me pay it now?", he asked.

"Yeah...wait...Are you seriously going to pay?", Jisoo asked, suddenly feeling a little guilty, because technically it was her fault it got dented.

"Do I look like a guy who can't keep his word? Besides your car got dented because of me, of course I'll pay.", Jinyoung responded, "But before I do, I didn't catch your name.", he added.

"Jisoo, Yoon Jisoo.", Jisoo responded clearing her throat.

"Alright, miss Yoon Jisoo, where do you want me to meet you?", Jinyoung asked.

"Meet me? It's fine, nevermind I can pay myself, thanks though uh I have to go.", Jisoo said as she hung up. She took a deep breath, somehow that conversation made her feel a little flustered. Jisoo cut it out, you're meeting your future husband next week. She thought to herself.

-

Jisoo was at a coffee shop, getting something warm to drink on the way back from work, she combed her hair back with her fingers as she waited for her order to be called out. She was on her phone while waiting, of course, what else would she be doing?

"Oh wow..it's the girl with the phone..", she heard a voice say suddenly, puzzled, she looked up and saw the person she had the accident with.

She was shocked to see that it was Jinyoung.

How did he find me? Does he really wanna pay THAT much? Is he following me??!! She thought.

"What are you doing here???! Are you following me?!!", she attacked with questions.

Jinyoung was a little taken aback. He scoffed at her.

"Following you??? Seoul isn't that big.", he said as he rolled his eyes, "I came here to get something to drink of course.", he shrugged.

Jisoo kept quiet at that, as she awkwardly sat back down.

Jinyoung took the seat opposite her, for some reason he just did.

"So..girl with the phone-"

"I have a name you know..I told you my name the other day..", Jisoo pointed out, Jinyoung was about to respond until they heard the barista boy calling out an order, Jisoo stood up and Jinyoung figured that it was her order, "I'll get going first, Mr.Park Jinyoung.", Jisoo said as she smirked and walked away, leaving Jinyoung behind.

"Miss Yoon Jisoo.", Jinyoung said quietly to himself, as he smiled a little watching the girl with the petite figure walking out of the cafe in her pencil skirt and off-the-shoulders floral blouse.

-

Next week came by fast, Jisoo was finally meeting her future husband today, they planned to have a family dinner at some fancy restaurant.

She was dressed in a long-sleeved black dress that flaunts her nice body figure, and she paired it with some black heels, she let her hair down and put on some decent makeup. She looked in the mirror and frowned, she looked beautiful and elegant but she was dreading to go to this dinner.

Her mother knocked on her door and she opened it.

"Are you ready?", she asked, and Jisoo just nodded, her mother just smiled at her.

"Aw, Jisoo...don't look so dreadful.", a voice said, Jisoo looked up and saw her sister who was smiling, Haejin was with her.

"Hi.", Jisoo said, unenthusiastically.

"Jisoo, you look pretty but you'd look better if you smiled.", her sister teased.

"Can we not go? I don't want to, oh my god.", she grumbled. Her sister and mother just shook their heads at her.

"Oh come on, you'll love him, besides didn't you always say you'd wanna marry an architect eversince you were in highschool.", Sojin teased. Jisoo was about to respond until her niece cut her off.

"Aunt Jisoo!! You look like a princess!!", Haejin exclaimed suddenly.

"Doesn't she?", Sojin asked while stroking her daughter's head.

"Yes!!", Haejin said excitedly. Jisoo looked down at her niece and broke out into a smile.

"Thank you my little princess.", she said as she kneeled down to hug her niece. Jisoo treated her niece like her own, she loves Haejin dearly, more than her own life probably, "Come on give me a kiss!!", Jisoo said as she turned her head and Haejin pecked her on the cheek, "Ugh you're so cute!!", Jisoo exclaimed. Sojin and her mother laughed at the sight.

"You ready honey? Please put on a smile later.", her mother said cautiously.

"Fine, I will.", she said as she stood up with a small smile.

-

Jinyoung and his family were already at the restaurant, Jiyeon was excited but Jinyoung was feeling dreadful. He was on his phone the whole time while waiting.

"Aren't you excited to meet her?", Jiyeon asked, nudging her brother.

"No.", he said blankly. Jiyeon rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Mum, look at him being so miserable.", Jiyeon said to her mother.

"Jinyoung, make sure you put on a good front later when you meet your future in laws, you're an adult, I don't need to be telling you that.", his mother said.

"That's exactly what I'm saying, shouldn't I be able to decide things like this by myself?", he blurt out.

"Oppa..", Jiyeon muttered under her breath.

"Jinyoung...stop it, does it look like your mother and I will set you up to no good?", his father said firmly.

"Alright.", he sighed heavily, "Sorry.", he said as he leaned back in his chair.

Suddenly, he saw a group of people slowly walking towards them, he was uninterested until a girl with a long-sleeved black dress caught his eye.

She looks familiar. He thought.

Jisoo walked by her parents side, trying to not look so dreadful, she looked up and saw someone familiar.

Isn't that...she thought.

Once the reached the table, their parents greeted each other and Jinyoung and Jisoo finally discovered each other.

"You?"
"You?", they both said at the same time.

END OF CHAPTER

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.2K 35
[●~COMPLETED~●] Jimin and RosΓ© broke up.. And RosΓ© lost her memories due to car accident.. present.. RosΓ© was about to fall but luckily, Jimin caught...
91.3K 2.9K 24
y/n: but.....i dont remember my past ??: i was always there..i never left your side.see now we are back .....forget about him and be with me... y/n:...
cosplay (jensoo) η”± rei

同人小说

6.7K 498 21
Jennie Kim, one of a famous model in the fashion industry known for being a Playgirl and having a bitchy attitude. Jisoo Kim, a well renowned actress...