For Worse,For Better,and Fore...

By lovesickyuno

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the bac... More

Chapter 2 : You Again?
Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out
Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5 : Day Out
Chapter 6 : Take Her Home
Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves
Chapter 8 : The First Day
Chapter 9 : First Arguments
Chapter 10 : Honeymoon Things
Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon
Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?
Chapter 13 : I promised I'd take care of you
Chapter 14 : Meant For You
Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love
Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not
Chapter 17 : Secrets
Chapter 18 : What Are We?
Chapter 19 : Trouble
Chapter 20 : No Boundary
Chapter 21 : Almost
Chapter 22 : Fooled
Chapter 23 : Cold
Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you
Chapter 25 : Let Me Go
Chapter 26 : The First
Chapter 27 : Nightmare
Chapter 28 : I'm Here
Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never
Chapter 30 : May I?
Chapter 31 : Crazy About You
Chapter 32 : Insane
Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon
Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion
Chapter 35 : Miracles
Chapter 36 : The Possible End
Chapter 37 : Regrets
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever
A/N
A/N
A/N
update!!! πŸ—£πŸ—£
U P D A T E
πŸ’Ÿ U P D A T E πŸ’Ÿ
Update 😌
UPDATE TODAY PART TWO !!!
A N N O U N C E M E N T
UPDATE !!!!!1!1!1!1!!!!
U P D A T E
A's Announcement! ❀️
ANNOUNCMENT!!! NEW BOOK!!!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us

7.6K 155 25
By lovesickyuno

Jinyoung went over to the fridge to get something to drink, he just got back from his morning jog, he doesn't usually jog, with the busy schedule he has, but he somehow felt like it this morning.

He layed down on the couch, zoning out. He has always been like this eversince he broke things off with Taera, his ex-girlfriend.

The memory of her kissing some other guy keeps replaying in his head, and that day broke him, badly. He had plans for them, he wanted a future together, he thought she was the one, but oh well, he was wrong.

It's hard to believe you cheated, after all we've been through. He thought to himself. He shook his head and shrugged the thought of, he claimed to have moved on from her, and he's hoping its not a lie.

-

It was Monday morning and Jisoo was all ready for work, she put on a pencil skirt and an off-the-shoulders navy blue top. She was running late that morning, and her father had left earlier that morning without her.

She worked with her father's company as the head of the marketing department, also the vice president, it was an airline company, a succesful one.

"Bye mum, I'm soooo sorry.", she said as she hugged her mother.

"Alright, don't skip meals.", her mother reminded her.

"Alright, I'll get going now!!", she said as she unlocked her car.

-

She arrived at the office and everyone was busy working around. Her personal assistant greeted her.

"Goodmorning Ms.Yoon.", her assistant greeted.

"Goodmorning to you too Soyou, I know I'm running kinda late so can you come into my office and inform me about my schedule?", she asked as she rushed into her office room with her assistant running behind her.

"Alright, you have a meeting later in an hour with the new airline company, and then later after that you have a meeting with the designer for the new uniforms. That's all for today, oh and also there are some documents you have to sign.", her assistant said.

"That's all? I'm free for lunch?", she said happily.

"Yes!!", Soyou smiled.

"Alright, thank you so much,", she sighed in relief, "Oh, you can hand me the documents later for me to sign.", she said.

-

Jisoo was at a coffee shop, grabbing something to drink, she was waiting for her order to be called out, she was humming to herself as she went through some paperwork, she loved her job, there was no denying that, and she was good at it of course.

Suddenly two orders were called out at the same time, and Jisoo heard her name, she gathered her stuff and went over to the pick-up counter.

Jinyoung was at the same cafe, he heard his order getting called out as well, the both of them went over to the counter, and the both of them were about to reach out for their drinks, until their hands acidentally touched.

"Oh, sorry.", Jisoo said looking up at him, smiling apologetically. Jinyoung turned to her and smiled back.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too.", he said as he grabbed his drink, so did Jisoo. Jinyoung went back to his seat while Jisoo headed out of the cafe, she took a sip of her supposedly mocha latte, until she realised it tasted different, it tasted like...hot chocolate.

"What the hell is this?", she said, unamused. She turned the cup and saw that it had a different name on it, "Shit, I must have took the wrong drink..", she muttered, "Well let's just hope..", she trailed, reading the name on the cup, "...Jinyoung here, likes mocha latte, and I'll just drink his hot chocolate..", she sighed as she made her way towards her car.

Jinyoung on the other hand, figured that their drinks accidentally got mixed up too, he sighed, annoyed at his own carelessness, he just continued drinking the mocha latte, eventhough it wasn't hot chocolate, he was too exhausted to order another one.

-

"Soyou, I need the design of the new uniforms to be changed, it just doesn't suit our company.", Jisoo said over the phone, she was driving back home from work one evening.

"Yes, yes, you have to tell them to change it up a bit, my father wouldn't like the new uniforms, alright, thank yo-", Jisoo was cut off as she felt her car got bumped into, she jerked to the front by accident and gasped in shock.

"S-soyou, I'll text you the details later, I have to go.", Jisoo said, hanging up.

Jinyoung on the other hand was shocked when he felt like he bumped into something. He groaned and got out of his car to check.

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the back of her car, it was dented.

"Excuse me?!!! I was not the one with my phone.", Jinyoung shot back.

"Wow Mr!! I wasn't using my phone!!!", Jisoo defended herself.

"You sure?", he scoffed as he nodded towards Jisoo's hand and she had her phone in it. Jisoo got embarassed.

"You dented my car, you could've at least used your horn!!!", Jisoo exclaimed, "Dad's going to kill me.", Jisoo mumbled.

"Do you know that you could get a penalty for using your phone while driving?", Jinyoung said.

"Excuse me? I'm sorry I'm such a busy person that I even have to take calls while driving.", she sassed, "what are you going to do now ugh.", she said folding her arms, Jinyoung realised that she looked familiar but shrugged it off.

"God..I don't have time for this.", Jinyoung muttered as he took out his wallet from his pocket, "Go get it fixed and tell me how much it costs, I'll pay for it, here's my card.", Jinyoung said as he handed his card to Jisoo. Jisoo was about to respond until he went into his car and drove off.

"Wai–Oh my god!!! Hello!! Mr!! He just left me hanging like that.", she exclaimed. She went into her car and leaned on the driver's seat, she took a look at the card.

"Park Jinyoung..? Architect? Wow..", she read, impressed, "I guess I'll call him when the car's fixed.", she said to no one in particular, "Wait..Jinyoung? And he did look familiar..no..it can't be.", she said, shrugging off the thought as she started her engine and drove off.

-

Jisoo pressed the doorbell to her older sister's house, and suddenly the gate opened, she walked in and her 4-year-old niece ran towards her, crashing into her for a hug.

"Aunt Jisoo!!!", she said looking up at her aunt excitedly.

"Helloooo Haejin.", Jisoo smiled and picked her up into her arms, "Where's mummy? Come on let's go inside.", she said.

"Mummy's inside!!", Haejin said, bouncing a little.

"Hiiiiiii!!", Sojin exclaimed once Jisoo walked through the front door.

"Unnie!! Hi!!", Jisoo exclaimed as she put her niece down to hug her sister, "How are you?", she asked her big sister.

"I'm fine, you? How's mum and dad?", Sojin asked.

"They're fine!!", she smiled.

"That's good, I'm so sorry I wasn't able to come visit these past few weeks, there are so many cases to go through.", her sister sighed, she is a lawyer at one of the best firms in Korea.

"No, unnie, it's fine!! Where's Haein oppa? Is he working?", Jisoo asked.

"Yes, he'll be gone for a couple of nights.", she shrugged.

"Well, that's what you get for marrying a pilot.", Jisoo teased and her sister just laughed, "Anyway, I really missed you, can I stay over for dinner?", she asked.

"Why are you even asking that? You know you're welcomed anytime.", her sister smiled.

"Yeah!! Aunt Jisoo is staying over!!", Haejin jumped up and down excitedly.

"Naww look at you.", she laughed as she stroked her niece's head, "Unnie, someone bumped into my car earlier and it got dented.", Jisoo said suddenly, looking up at her sister.

"What? Are you serious? Are you okay?", she asked concerned.

"Yes I'm fine, but the car's not!!", she huffed.

"How careless can you be? Make sure you get it fixed before dad finds out, you know he gets sensitive when it comes to these kind of things.", her sister reminded her.

"I will.", she sighed. She had dinner with her sister and niece that night, peacefully and she felt good to finally catch up with her sister, she missed her so much.

-

That night after spending a couple hours after work at her sister's house, she made her way back home and just rested on her bed, going through some of her emails.

Suddenly, someone knocked on her door, it was her parents.

"Yes?", she said as she sat up straight.

"Jisoo, we have something to tell you.", her mother said cautiously.

-

"What?!!! Mum, no way. I'm not getting married to some girl I don't know.", Jinyoung exclaimed as he raked his hair back.

"But Jinyoung she's sweet and polite, and she's also pretty, trust us, she suits you.", his mother encouraged.

"Mum, I believe she is, but I don't even know her, it won't work okay, why did you go behind my back? I don't want to get married, no.", Jinyoung said, "I'm an adult, I can make my own decisions.", he sighed.

"I know that, but trust us, she's a great girl.", his mother said, "Besides your father and Mr Yoon have been great friends, he has helped your father through so much during their student days.", his mother added. Jinyoung just sighed in response, "At least think about it, I'll get going first.", his mother said walking out of his room.

Jinyoung raked his hair back in frustration, not knowing what to say. He is not looking for anyone to get attached with at the moment and getting married is the last thing he wants to do, at least not now.

Suddenly his sister knocked on his door and walked into his room.

"Hello stranger.", his sister said, "You haven't been home in so long.", his sister said.

"Hello to you too.", Jinyoung said as he sat up straight.

"How's work?", Jiyeon asked.

"It's fine, how's this new flight attendant doing? having fun travelling?", Jinyoung smirked.

"I'm doing fine.", his sister responded, "But anyway, you should just agree with mum you know.., I came in here to let you know that mum and dad won't set you up to something they know won't work, just agree to what they asked you to do.", his sister said cautiously, "I know I'm just your little sister but seriously.", she said symphatetically. Jinyoung sighed heavily as he lied back down.

"But this is a marriage we're talking about, you're 23, what do you know about marriage.", Jinyoung said nonchalantly.

"I know I'm still young but I know mum won't set any of her kids up to no good and I know its a huge deal, but they just want whats best for you, besides mum has been worried that you've been miserable eversince Taera-"

"Do you have to mention her name?", Jinyoung said bluntly, cutting his sister off as he sat up.

"Okay, I'm sorry, but believe me, you'll be alright, I've heard about this girl, she's perfect for you.", his sister smiled.

"I'll think about it.", Jinyoung mumbled.

"Great, I'm going to get an older sister!! Yes!!", Jiyeon exclaimed, "Believe me, she's great!", she smiled.

"I haven't decided and what? Have I not been a good brother?", Jinyoung joked.

"Of course you have but you won't go to the mall and do manicures and shopping with me would you?", she raised an eyebrow.

"You have a point.", he pointed out as he chuckled, "But you know I always spoil you.", Jinyoung added and Jiyeon rolled her eyes playfully.

END OF CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...
29.4K 1.6K 24
"Are you ready to experience real pain?" Jimin couldn't pretend any longer. He's never had this type of physical contact with the stalker before and...
177K 6.5K 50
"Jackson, we are not getting a helicopter! She is probably sleeping. Next time think before you lose your shit!" - "istg if you are high right now" ...