His Bad Boy Ego | ✓

By apricitys

Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering t... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
IMPORTANT
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
the next chapter
Wow
surprise!

Chapter 6

102K 2.8K 784
By apricitys

I closed my eyes and savored the sweet flavor against my taste buds. I hummed as I looked back down at my strawberry ice cream. I took another big scoop and shoved the large bite into my mouth as I repeated my little savoring act.

"You're gross," Colton commented as he made a disgusted face.

I smiled with my mouth full of ice cream and puckered my lips towards him, initiating a playful kiss.

Colton rose his eyebrow and took a napkin. He put the napkin against my lip. The napkin stuck on the leftover ice cream that were on my lips. I swallowed the ice cream and laughed in amusement as I used the napkin to wipe my mouth.

Colton chuckled as he started eating his ice cream slowly.

The door bell rung as someone entered Scoop. Me and Colton looked at the door curiously. At the door, there stood Isaiah Chaser. Isaiah was companied by the rest of his soccer team. Apparently, the soccer team stops by here often after practice, just to eat away their gains from practice.

Isaiah still had a couple scratches and bruises on his face. However, his condition now looks ten times better than it was when he first got them. I turned back around towards Colton as I duck my head.

Colton copied me.

"Why are we hiding?" he whispered.

"I don't want him to see me."

"But you saved him."

I shook my head and sneakily took a big scoop of ice cream before shoving it into my mouth. "I still don't want him to notice me," I mumbled between the ice cream, "popular kids are crazy in the head."

"You're hanging out with one of the popular kids right now." Colton whispered to me.

It was true. Colton was well known as one of the smartest people in school. He was respected for his good lucks and incredibly smart brain. There was no way he was able to win class president if no one in the school knew him.

"You're nothing!" I teased.

Colton shrugged and sat back up.

"Hey," I heard Isaiah's voice from behind me.

Isaiah welcomed himself to sit next to me. I scooted over and blinked at him.

"Hey," I responded.

"Thanks for doing what you did back there," he said.

Isaiah was still dressed up in his dirty soccer uniform. Even though he did smell like grass and dirt, there was no uncomfortable smell of body odor.

"Aren't you benched for the next two weeks?" I heard Colton ask from the other side of the table.

"Yeah, smarty," Isaiah scoffed and suddenly shot a glare at Colton.

Colton rose his eyebrows and leaned back against his seat. It was clear that there was past tension between these two.

I cleared my throat and turned my body towards Isaiah, "Well, what are you going to do?"

"I still practice," he shrugged, "I'm benched because I got in trouble, not because I'm hurt." Isaiah smiled reassuringly to me. Then he shot up from his seat, "I still don't know your name."

"It's Aubrey," Colton interrupted.

Isaiah furrowed his eyebrows at Colton and then casually looked back at me.

"Yeah, it's Aubrey," I casually greeted and pressed my lips together awkwardly.

"Well, Aubrey," Isaiah started and glanced at Colton, hoping for him not to interrupt our conversation again, "It's nice seeing you again. Hope to see you around school and thanks again."

I nodded and waved at him, "No worries."

"I owe you," he said as he pointed at me. He then got up and wandered back to his soccer team.

"What's his problem?" Colton asked with an attitude.

I laughed at his childish behavior and tilted my head, "He just came to say thanks, Colton."

"Yeah but he didn't have to be rude about it."

I shook my head at Colton and continued eating the ice cream.

- - -

"Thanks Colton," I hummed before closing the door to his BMW. I stretched my arms out and Colton raced off in his car. I sighed as I take a look at my cute, little house. I can get use to this little place. I smiled upon the thought.

"Rawr!" a loud scream from behind me hollered.

I released a terrified scream as I first turned around and shoved the person with all my strength. So much strength that I also lost balance and fell flat on the grass.

Austin stood there doubling over laughing.

"How are you going to push me, and you end up falling?" he questioned, laughing as if it was the funniest thing that ever happened.

I rolled my eyes, yet sighed in relief.

"You're a jerk." I mumbled underneath my breath.

"Who was that?" Austin calmed down as he questioned, "He has a nicer car than mine and dad's. Is that your boyfriend?"

Austin handed me his hand before I grabbed onto it, pulling myself up.

"No, it's Colton. Just a friend," I said slightly blushing.

"Just a friend?" he questioned as he squeezed my cheeks, "Or is that my little sister's crush?" He stuck a tongue out and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. We both walked towards the front entrance of the house.

"Just a friend." I said.

Austin grabbed the keys and unlocked the door.

"Oh! I almost forgot," Austin said before he reached into his backpack. He pulled out a grey side bag, similar to my old one.

"For some reason, your old bad had blood all over it?" Austin rose his eyebrows questionably and held the new bag out towards me, "I don't want to know if you killed someone, just take it." He stated bluntly.

I smiled widely and hopped in his arms.

"Austin!" I exclaimed.

"This is so cute!" I cried and hugged him tightly around the neck, "Aw my sweet, sweet brother!"

Austin chuckled as he hugged me back tightly, before pushing me off of him. "Okay, I need to study. I have a midterm tomorrow and it would be nice to have you not groan every single time you see your homework."

Putting my hands on my waist, I looked at Austin, "Is this your way of kicking me out of the house?"

Austin grabbed my shoulders and turned back around to face the door, "Yes, little sister," he commented before forcing my small body towards the door. "I love you, but I need absolutely no distraction in this house."

I turned back around to Austin and batted my eyelashes, "I mean, I guess I can leave you alone. But what can an eighteen-year-old girl do without a little bit of money in her pocket?" I tilted my head to the side and leaned towards Austin.

He sighed and reached for his wallet, pulling out a five-dollar bill. "Here you go." He smiled wildly before opening the door and leading me out the door.

"What am I going to guy with this?" I called out, clutching the five-dollar bill in my hand. I still had my old bloody side bag with me. "Should've at least let me switch my bag," I mumbled underneath my breath.

I looked up at the sun setting directly in front of me. The sunset was absolutely beautiful. The color of purple, pink, red and orange blended so well together in the sky. I walked towards the edge of my lawn and set my stuff down on the concrete. I reached into my bag and pulled out my sketchbook, along with a bunch of color pencils.

I lost track of time as I started doodling the colors of the sunset. The sun set was quickly replaced by the moon as I finished the rest of my artwork with just my memory. I breathed in deeply as I continued to blend the colors smoothly onto my paper.

"What are you drawing?" a voice above me spoke out.

I tuned out the voice and continued drawing. I heard the voice, however I was too busy finishing up my artwork and assumed it was Austin's voice.

"Leave me alone Austin," I mumbled underneath my breath as I used my fingers to blend the colors together on the paper.

"Austin?" the voice questioned.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up towards the voice.

Isaiah stood there, munching on his chips.

"Who's Austin?" he innocently asked me as he continued to shove his face with chips. He set his duffel bag down and casually invited himself to sit next to me.

"My brother," I responded blankly, before putting my attention back onto my drawing. "Why are you, here?"

"I'm just walking home. Why are you sitting out here?" Isaiah asked as he peered over my shoulder.

"No reason."

A moment of silence passed by. "Are you always this," he paused, "boring?"

I released a soft chuckle and looked at him. I didn't take any offense in what he said. Instead, I agreed with him. "I guess so. Better than putting on a show for people, right?"

"Is that supposed to be targeted towards me?" he asked me, offended. He sat up straight and turned his whole body towards me.

"Of course not." I shrugged.

"Wanna see a cool trick?" Isaiah got up out of nowhere, catching my full attention.

I looked up at him.

He crumbled up the empty bag of chips and tossed it at his foot and kicked it softly. The empty bag of chips immediately leaped towards my face. As soon as I felt the impact from the bag, I laughed and put my hands over my face.

"What the heck!" I called out and laughed at the situation. Isaiah looked at me nervously, before laughing along.

"Sorry! Not that," Isaiah picked up the empty bag of chips again. This time, I inched a little bit further from Isaiah and pulled my knee towards my chest in case I needed to take cover from the chip bag.

Isaiah dropped the bag of chips on his foot and bounced it repetitively multiple times before kicking it above his head. I watched in amusement before he caught the bag of chips with his mouth.

I laughed and clapped my hands together like an amused child. Isaiah took the bag of chips away from his mouth and sat back down next to me.

"Ta da!" he childishly screeched.

I smiled at him. My front door opened as my brothercalled out, "Aubrey!"    

- - - 

How do you like the story so far?

x apricitys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 35.4K 42
"You make me want to do things to you." He mumbles, his brown eyes never straying from mine. "What?" I whisper, nervous yet at the same time my hear...
358K 10.8K 52
"So what do you want to do" I said looking around nervously. "I don't know, you " he said as he tugged me up landing me in his lap , I let out a slig...
1.4M 45.3K 50
"Grayson, what are you doing?" I asked, slowly, walking into his house. He was sitting on a bar stool in the kitchen, facing the view of the city lig...
3.2M 80.4K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...