Here I go!

Miki_The_Hero tarafından

I...well...all I really know about myself is my name...I woke up in a weird place and now I'm stuck here know... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 - What The Hell Happened?!
Chapter 2 - We Are What?!?!?!
Chapter 3 - Sleeping Problems
Chapter 4 - You're A Duckpost!
Chapter 5 - Drunkie
Chapter 6 - I'm A Dead Ninja
Chapter 7 - A Lot Of Red!
Chapter 8 - What
Chapter 10 - Memories
Chapter 11 - Unknown
Chapter 12 - The Bridge
Chapter 13 - White Layer
Chapter 14 - Truth Or War
Chapter 15 - Your Eyes
Chapter 16 - 7 or 13?
Chapter 17 - Makigan
Chapter 18 - Scared Of Heights
Chapter 19 - An Encounter
Chapter 20 - It Has Began! ( Chuunin Exams Part 0 )
Chapter 21 - Scar Face ( Chuunin Exams Part 1 )
Chapter 22 - The What Now? ( Chuunin Exams Part 2 )
Chapter 23 - The Bloody Sword ( Chuunin Exams Part 3 )
Chapter 24 - See You Later ( Chuunin Exams Part 4 )
Chapter 25 - Unbelievable! ( Chuunin Exams Part 5 )
FIRST TIME!!!
Chapter 26 - Oh Well ( Chuunin Exams Part 6 )
Chapter 27 - Alive Or Not?( Chuunin Exams Part 7 )
Chapter 28 - First Day Out ( Chuunin Exams Part 8 )
Chapter 29 - One Weird Day
Chapter 30 - The Unexpected ( Chuunin Exam Finals )
Chapter 31 - ENOIMPTTL
Character Info
Chapter 32 - Till We Meet Again

Chapter 9 - How To Be A Squirrel

121 1 4
Miki_The_Hero tarafından

Kakashi's POV

We sat and ate as Naruto argued with Inari, causing the smaller boy to run upstairs and smack into someone.

"Hey!Watc-who are you?"Inari yelled but stopped, seeing as he had no idea who this person was.The person stood into the light and was immediately tackled to the ground.

"Ghwyvwjahydh/ermwrfnufvisfaifwutw!"the person yelled, still being squeezed to death by Naruto.
"Sis!I was so so worried bout ya!"he said finally letting her go.

She sat up and stretched, her knuckles making the breaking sound.

"Well, what are you gonna teach us today grandpa?Cause I doubt you are gonna let a Pipsqueak, a hyper knucklehead, a Duckpost and a girl with an amnesia fight moo-pants"she asks, sitting down.
"Come follow me"I said as I got up without success because Tsunami said I needed rest and Mai needed breakfast.

"*sigh* OK, Mai sit down and eat while boys help me go to my room and grab crutches"I said, jumping out of the room with Naruto and Sasuke by my side.

Timeskip to tree climbing
Mai's POV

'Come on Bubblegum, stop being a smarty-pants and making us look stupid!' I thought angrily while zoning out Bubblegum's lecture about catra.
'*chuckles*Kid, it's called chakra, not catra.Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Akatsuki is a criminal organization of rogue ninja, and you need chakra to be a ninja and you don't even know it is called chakra and not catra, it would be impossible for you to become a member, wouldn't it, so tell me, how did you do it?"
'Oh, well let me explain, I don't remember idiot!'
And after my little kinda outburst, 9tails wouldn't talk to me so I tuned in on time to see Grandpa climbing a tree with only his feet!

"You are a Grandpa and a Squirrel?!"I yelled pointing a finger at Grandpa who was currently hanging of a high branch upside down with his feet stuck on the tree trunk!

"Mai, just take the kunai in front of you and start climbing"he sweat dropped.
"OK!"I yelled all to cheerful as I picked up the kunai and stood in front of a tree.

I took a step back and raised my leg so that my foot collides with trunk.Just as I pushed catra
'Chakra'
'Oh now you talk!!!' anyway, I lifted my other foot off the ground and heard a high pitched squeal, causing me to fall.I squeezed my eyes shut ready for the pain that never came.

"Tomato, you're more of a pain than Dope"I heard, opening my eyes to see Duckbutt standing beside me, one of his arms around me.
"Hey!I'm not a Tomato!I'm Uzumaki Mai, the future Hokage, so you better watch that tongue of yours!"I yelled as I got away from him and glared daggers at pinkie who caused it all.

"Pip-squeak!I could've broken my neck if it wasn't for Duckpost over there!"I yelled, pointing at the raven head.She pouted and looked away like a child.

"It's not my fault you are clumsy and useless!"she screamed back.I laughed maniacally, causing them all to pale.

"Me?Useless?What are you then!I am the one who nearly killed Zabuza while you just stood on the side lines!So tell me, what are you if I defeated him and am useless while you stood all to pale to move!"I yelled, every word louder than the previous one.

Without any of them stopping me, I ran to a tree and punched it.It crashed down in a second.

"Now let us see you do that, Sakura"I smirked, dragging her name out with disgust.

After that, I just kept trying and falling, always landing on my feet, while they just stared at me.

"I swear you people have a staring problem!"I yelled after catching my breath.They all stopped staring and went back to their business.

A lot of training later

It was about nightfall and I still couldn't walk up the stupid tree.

"I need food!"Naruto whined from my right.
"Hn.The Dope is right.We should make a pause"Duckbutt said all monotoned from my left.I sighed but nodded.Turning around, I took a step and fell right on my nose.Picking me up, Duckbutt placed me on Naruto's back.

"Thanks Sasuke, oni-chan"I drifted off sleepily, burring my face into my brother's shoulder.

Time skip to Tazuna's house
Naruto's POV

"We're home!"opening the door, I yelled on top of my lugs, earning a smack on the head from Teme.

"Ow!What was that for?"I yelled, glaring daggers at him.
"Shorty is still asleep on your back, Dope"he said, motioning to my back where my sister was sound asleep.Thinking of things she would've done to me if I woke her I up, I paled and nearly fainted.

"Where are you going?"Sakura yelled as I climbed the stairs.
"To put her to sleep"I whispered without stopping or turning around.

Time skip after dinner

After having dinner with the others, I headed for Mai's room.

"What do you think you're doing?!"Sakura yelled before hitting me on the head.
"Going to sleep.Why?"asking out of curiosity earned me another hit on the head.
"Baka!She's a girl!You can't sleep in the same room!"she yelled again.
"Why?We always sleep in the same bed when we are home"
"You what?!"she asked, completely red.I thought over what I said and blushed furiously.
"Not like that!At home every time she falls asleep she sleepwalks to my bed and lies beside me, so we figured it would be easier to sleep in the same bed"I said completely embarrassed because she thought otherwise.

We heard a knob turn and without a warning Mai walked out and tackled me to the ground, snuggling into my side.

"You see?"I asked, pointing at sis.She nodded and gently pried Mai off me and helped me up.
Picking Mai up, I walked into the room and lied her down.

After changing I lied down myself and hugged her closer.

"Love you sis"I kissed her forehead and fell asleep seconds later.

Time skip

"Oni-chan"I heard a soft voice as someone gently shook me.
"Oni-chan, wake up"the same voice spoke, stroking my hair.
Opening my eyes, I saw Mai smiling at me, still stroking my hair.

"Time for breakfast"she sang pulling me up and out of the room.
"Go, get dressed and come downstairs"she ordered, pointing at the stairs.Without another word, she turned around and walked down.

Time skip to nightfall
Mai's POV

"Ughhhh!I hate this!"I yelled after falling off the tree again.
Naruto left to Kami knows where and I kept on getting frustrated and falling of trees.

I kicked the tree with a chakra coated foot, but my foot was stuck.

"Oh Sasuke~"

Yes.
I didn't call him Duckbutt, Duckpost, Teme or Uchiha.
I stopped calling him nicknames and by his last name since he earned my respect.

"What is it now Mai?"he asked pretty annoyed that I called him over for who knows which time since we came here.

"Watch"I smirked, lifting my other foot off the ground and placing it on the trunk.He watched my actions with warning, awaiting for my fall.

My smirk deepened as I watched his shocked eyes watch my figure walk up the trunk and stand upside-down on a high branch.

"Show off much, Shorty"he said with a smirk.
"I told you I'm no Shorty, I am Uzumaki Mai, the future Hoka- ahhh!"I screamed as I lost my concentration and started falling down extremely fast.I shut my eyes closed, prepared to hit the cold ground with my back, but the pain never came.

Instead, I felt a pair of arms catch me and a hand move a long strand of hair from my vision.
Opening my eyes, I saw Sasuke, holding me bridal style as he landed on the ground.

( lets imagine it is Sasuke holding Mai and not Minato holding Kushina, kay? )

Putting me down, he stared at my eyes and I stared back.

"I did it!There you have it stupid tree, Bubblegum and Grandpa Squirrel!And Sasuke there you have it, in your face!I climbed it before you did!"I yelled, sticking my tongue out at him.

"*sigh* Tomato, you would've been crushed if it wasn't for me catching you"he sighed at my childish act.
"Oh yeah, well you are the one who distracted me!If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have fallen in the first place!"getting into his face, well rather chest cause I'm short, I yelled and glared up at him.
"And stop calling me Tomato and Shorty!"yelling once again I got on my tiptoes and glared at him, this time on his eye height.
"OK miss squirrel, you win, I won't call you names again, Tomato-hime ( Tomato Princess ) "he smirked.I chocked a sob and turned around, running as far away as possible, tears in my eyes.
'Wait, why the hell am I crying?'
'Cause you're hurt, kid.They say tears are words the heart can't say' fox demon said.

'And why would anything Duckbutt says hurt me?'
'How do you expect me to know that?!' she yelled.

I sighed as I wiped my tears away and looked around to find myself lost.Frowning at the unknown location, I turned around and started walking just to smack into someone.

As I start falling, I feel someone catch me and put me on their back.
I didn't even bother opening my eyes cause whether it was a good or a bad guy, I didn't care at the moment.

'Why do his words hurt?Sasuke isn't even my friend, so why does it hurt?' I kept on asking myself as the ground underneath kept on moving and at some point stopped and set me down on the ground.
"Sleep well, Tsumetai Hon-, I mean Mai"a deep voice said as I heard footsteps getting further and further away before drifting off to sleep.

Quick a/n!
I don't know who to set Mai up with, so I decided that the first one who says who they want her ending up with will have it their way.
One rule only: I won't let her end up with a girl or with Orochimaru.
She can end up with Naruto if you want, but no girl and no pedo snake, I really hate that guy.
And that would be it!
Bye~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.7K 42 19
Sunagakure stumbled upon a stranger who as cooperative as she is, she just can't remember her past... Konohagakure even chipped in to help and when...
193K 5.3K 18
(Highest Ranking: #4 in anbu) *Edited summary* Uzumaki Naruto is an enigma, he is quiet, orders random people around expecting them to follow those o...
165K 5.5K 23
"Out of everyone our age, every girl, and it had to be you." -//-//-//- The Uzumaki twins were known throughout the entire village. Naruto was the tr...
378K 13.5K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...