Rejected BoyxBoy

By Nessa_babe

Gabriel used to live a fabulous life. Loving family, friends and a bright future ahead of himself. That was u... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Author's Note
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Who Are These People?
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Questions and Answers
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Must Read!!
Attention
Question

Must Read Part 2

5.8K 103 35
By Nessa_babe

I have decided to not discontinue this story. But I about to going on a "cleaning spree" and I'm cleaning up this story big time.

For those of you who have already read this far I suggest that once I post the new book you reread it because I will be adding a lot of new material(I've already started).

The book as you know of it now, if finished and I will not be updating another chapter until I catch up or until I completely finish the book. If you do like my writing though I will be setting up a small book of one shots that you can read I while I work on "Rejected" I might change the name of the book as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 82.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
40.2K 1.7K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...
471K 26.2K 60
[BOOK 1] Not Edited - For the edited version see my bio Aquilam and Ignis, two clans fighting each other for more than a thousand years now. A pl...
4.2K 119 36
Austin is a fragile boy. Or that's what he would like you to think. Running from his past is all he knows how to do. He thought he was safe. But the...