Off Limits

By Thesweetvillainess

"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between u... More

1.The consequences of drinking
A word from the author
2.A moonlight stroll
3.The date
4.The park
5.Coming clean
6.Trey Williams?
7.Damon Stark
8.You will be mine
9.His new office
10.Watching her
12.Resisting him
13.Luca
14.Dinner and a movie
15.Unwanted attention
16.The bodyguard
17.Dreaming about him
18.A flight and a stormy night
19.Comfort
20.The beach
21.Caught
22.Back in town
23.Jonathan Stark
24.Save me beautiful
25.The yatch
26.I love you
27.Private Number
28.Secret admirer from hell
29.No longer a secret
30.Let's talk about this like businessmen
31.The Stalker's Identity
Hi
32.Crazy person
33.Candles,rose petals and a ring
Bonus Chapter 1
Jayden's Book is Out

11.Lunch

14.8K 420 13
By Thesweetvillainess

ANDREA CASTRO'S P.O.V

On Saturday I woke up really late like I always do on weekends.I took a long shower to clear my head.I had a small hangover but it wore off by ten o'clock.

I wanted to cool something for lunch.I searched for a quick and simple recipe online.I tried cooking the Dijon-smouthered chicken legs with brocollini.I am a horrible cook.The only thing I can cook is...does water count?

The chicken was burnt at the top and raw on the inside .How is that even possible?

The cleaning lady didn't usually come on weekends so it was up to me to do it myself.Not that I hate cleaning.In fact I enjoy because when I was younger I never got to do it,my father never allowed me to lift a finger.But I enjoyed that sense of accomplishment you get when you clean something yourself.

After cleaning up I was extremely famished.I wasn't going to try cooking up another disaster so I got the idea of walking to a fast food hotel instead if ordering in.

I went to the K.F.C close to my house.I got my food and began my short walk back to the apartment.My building was insight when I heard someone calling,"Andrea"

I knew that voice.I knew it too well.I turned around to make sure I wasn't daydreaming.It was him.The man i had been avoiding like the bobunic plague for days.Damon Stark.

He was dressed casually.It amazed me how he always managed to look debonair on all occasions. No matter what he was wearing.Who am I kidding Damon Stark could look good in a sack with a rope as a belt.

I turned back around and kept walking.But soon felt a strong arms on my shoulder .Him again? I turned to face him.He was with this buff man in a suit.

"You can't avoid me forever"

"Watch me."I tried to turn a keep walking but he grabbed my wrist.If I was with him any longer I wouldn't be able to resist him any more.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was hungry so I went to grab a bite"

"You can't eat that.Its unhealthy."I was about to speak up when he yanked the bag of food from my hand . Damn he's strong."Come with me and I'll get you some real food " I was gonna take back my food when he handed the food to the mystery man next to him.

"I guess I have no choice " lie.I could have just walked back to the resturant to get more food but I wanted to spend time with him.

A broad smile appeared on his face making him even more irresistible.He led me to a pitch black SUV.We sat in the back seat as the man that was with him drove.He must've been Damon's chauffer.

I sat as far as possible from him in the beginning but as the ride went on I was drawn to him till our knees met sending tingles up much spine.Every now and then I would steal a glance at Damon,admiring his light stubble beard.I would turn around quickly before he saw me.

The car pulled over in front of a tall building .The chauffeurs got out and opened the door for us .If you thought the exterior was incredible wait till you actually got into the building.

Two well dressed door men opened the door to the lobby for us .Damon put his hand on the small of my back and led me into one of the elevators .Im guessing it was his private one.

The ride was long and eventually it opened to a luxurious pent house.It wasn't what I imagined.I always thought Damon Stark would live some sort of sex dungeon.That was back when I didn't know how him.Back when i had just been fed gossips.It was actually classy,modern and there were no panties and bras laying around from previous hook-ups.

"Nice place" I complemented.

"Thank you.What did you imagine it would look like? "

"Ummh..." his sexy deep chuckles filled the room and I actually smiled.A Forty something year old woman came from another part of the house and stood in front of us.I guessed that she was the maid because it looked as if she was waiting for instructions from her boss.

"Everlyn here will show you to the dining area.I will be back in a moment"

He then rushed up the stairs case.Everlyn took me to the dining area,two places had been set up.

Damon the entered the room a few minutes later.He had changed his clothes.His hair looked somehow wet so I could tell he rushed.He sat down at the table.There was a look of hope in his eyes.Did he think I would just jump on him like nothing ever happened?

"Don't forget I'm only here because you took away my meal "I was determined not to make him away of my strong attraction towards him.He then took my hand,my whole body stilled and a low gasp escaped my lips.

"Andrea,you can stop acting like you don't want me "the color drained from my face ,how did he know? "oh I know... " his hand moved up my arm.It was now caressing the skin of my upper arm " I know you want me just as much as I want you"

"I-I don't know know what you are taking about"

"Ok if you want to play it that way " then the chef walked in and began serving us.

The food was delicious.I avoided chit chat with Damon even though I wanted nothing more than to hear his sexy voice.

"Thank you for lunch Damon but I have to go " I was getting up from the table and he did the same.I began walking away trying to find the damn exit.

His house is a maze.I don't know why he needs all this space.

"You don't have to leave so soon.I have things other than food to offer you.We could watch some tv,I could give you a tour so you don't get lost next time" He said chasing after me.

" There will be no next time .I have to go Damon.Remember I am only here because you coerced me into having lunch at your place "The look on his face told me I might have hurt his feelings.

"...let me at least drive you home"

"Ok"

He left to grab his keys and sunglasses and came back.Now I understood why he liked to wear them outside.The tabloids.

I had never been bothered by them alot in my life.They only became frequent when something big happened to the family.He must've developed the habit.

The elevator took us to the parking area.There were many cars there and I didn't have time to check which ones were his and which ones weren't.

We got into his blue Lamborghini.He drove.The car was silent so he turned on the radio.I tried to pick a the song then the song 'I know you want me' by Pitbull .

"Nice pick" He saw I was about to change the song then he said " No don't change the song.I like it,it's very relatable.Don't you think so?"

He was really having fun with this and to make matters worse the song was like three days long.Its not a bad song,it's to just bad for the situation considering what he had said to me back in the penthouse.

The drive was really really really long.Did I mention it was long?Sure it was a twenty minute drive but I could just feel life passing me by outside the car.What made it long wasn't that I hated him, it was that I wanted him and controlling my emotions was hard.He often managed to heightened my emotions.

Is that a good thing or bad thing? I don't know.

Everytime he tried to start a conversation I would shut him down quickly.I felt bad about what I had done.

"Sorry."I almost whispered as he pulled over in front of my building.He responded with a nod.

He opened his door and walked to my side of the car to open the door for me but I beat him to the task.I started walking into the building but he grabbed me by the wrist for the second time that day.

He caught me by surprise and pushed me against the car.

"We might not be dating FOR NOW but I open the door for you " with his right fist he lifted my chin so our eyes met.We started at each other intensely.

"Can I go now?"

"After the kiss "He was determined and I was trapped between his hands.So I moved in and gave him a light peck on the cheek.

"Not like that Andrea."He then dropped his hands from where they were and grabbed my waist tightly making me let out a whimper.Our lips met.How I had missed his earth-shattering kisses.He had drugged me with his lips so much so that I forgot what I was doing and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I pulled away first.Not because I knew what I did was wrong but because I had run out of oxygen.After looking into his eyes it hit me.

What have I done!?

I quickly pushed him away.He let me go,smirking,knowing what I was thinking.That he had tricked me.

"I still hate you " I shouted walking into the building.The way I said it was,unsure.I was unsure.

"No you don't "He replied.The door man opened the door for me but I didn't walk in.I just stood there looking at him like an idiot.

"I do " I shot back.I would die before letting him know how I felt about him.I rushed into the building before the urge to ran into his arms got too strong.

Do I still hate him?

-------------------------------------------------

Just in case you're confused,she is unsure of herself.She doesn't want to let herself want him.When deep down,she wants to be with him even though he lied to her.

Thanks for waiting.

Sorry I took long to update.

I will update soon.

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.7K 36
"Woah love if you wanted a photo that bad should have just asked" he says looking down at me, his hazel brown eyes scan my body and a smirk started t...
1.2M 33K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
17.2K 600 28
[18+] I broke that intense kiss with a little force and looked into his eyes. His azure blue eyes were burning with raw desire and...anger, for stopp...
2M 53.6K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...