Back To You ( taekook X reade...

By churroooooooo

falling for a stranger, good gracious -wayv More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Fourteen

970 30 34
By churroooooooo

*TaeHyung's Pov*

Tears were streaming down Y/n's face. She looked so confused and hurt. She wiped her eyes and ran away. Was I too harsh on her? I was, wasn't I? As I was about to run after her someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to see a fist coming toward me at full speed, knocking me down on the floor.

TaeHyung: What's your problem?

???: I TOLD YOU NOT TO HURT HER!!!

I looked up to see Jungkook, his face red with anger. He grabbed me by my collar and drag me up. He threw another punch at me. I deserved that. I hurt Y/n. But as Jungkook was about to throw another one I punch him back. The punch made him stumble back a little.

TaeHyung: I know that!!!

JungKook: I warned you, didn't I?!?

He threw another punch and I threw another one right back.

TaeHyung: You should at least let me explain!

We just sat on the pavement, silence overtook us.

JungKook: Aren't you going to tell me?

TaeHyung: You don't even know what happened and you're already throwing punches.

JungKook: When It comes to Y/n, I don't care about anything else.

It took me a while to tell him about what happened.

TaeHyung: I saw Y/n with some other guy.

JungKook: What were they doing?

TaeHyung: Dancing.

Jungkook: Just dancing?

TaeHyung: He was all over her.

JungKook: So you were jealous? He laughed.

TaeHyung: What? Why are you laughing?

JungKook: Nothing...It's just...( he started laughing harder).

TaeHyung: Yahh, Stop It.

He calmed himself.

JungKook: You shouldn't be jealous. Have you met Y/n? She is the most loyal person I know.

TaeHyung: I know. I was wrong. I shouldn't let jealousy get the best of me.I really hurt y/n this time. I'm such an idiot. What should I do?

JungKook: Let me tell you when it comes to Y/n, the little things are what matters. Just go apologize sincerely and tell her why you did it.

TaeHyung: What if I hurt her again?

Jungkook: I won't forgive you so make sure there is no next time.

We laughed.

JungKook: Can I ask you a serious question. You need to be really honest.

TaeHyung: Ok...

JungKook: Do you really love Y/n? I mean not just love her, are you in love with her? Do you plan on marrying her, I don't know, do you see your future with her?

TaeHyung: I do, I love her AND I'm in love with her. She is my everything. In the future, It would be a dream come true if she was (I got shy) my wife. We'll live in the countryside, just the two of us and of course our many children.

JungKook: That's good. All I want is for Y/n to be happy, nothing more.

TaeHyung: What about your happiness?

Jungkook looked shocked and hesitant.

JungKook: What do you mean?

TaeHyung: If anything happens to me, would you look after Y/n?

JungKook: What are you talking about?

TaeHyung: I'm sorry.

JungKook: For what? I'm confused.

TaeHyung: I got in between you and Y/n.

JungKook: You didn't, we're just friend.

TaeHyung: Don't lie, I know you love Y/n and not just as a friend.

JungKook: she only see me as a friend but how did you know?

TaeHyung: Everyone knows.

JungKook: Except Y/n.( he sighed).

TaeHyung: The way you look at her, the way you care about her. It's how a lover looks at his lover. Can you promise me one thing?

Jungkook: What is it?

TaeHyung: If anything were to happen to me, will you take care of y/n. Give her the love she needs and deserved and always stay by her side?

JungKook: Of course. When you love someone as much as I love her, nothing else matters.

Just then Jungkook phone rang.

JungKook: It's Y/n. You should go to her.

I thanked him for everything and ran to Y/n's house.

when I arrived at Y/n's place I was completely out of breath. I rested for a few moments catching my breath before I rang the bell. It took a couple of rings before Y/n opened the door. She looked drunk. Her eyes red, probably from crying or alcohol? When she saw me she tried to close the door but I pushed my way in.

TaeHyung: Y/n, I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

Y/n: I don't want to. LEAVE ME ALONE!

TaeHyung: Y/n, please. I'm so sorry.

Y/n: NO, LEAVE!

She tried to push me out the house but I was too strong for her. I closed the door then held onto her. She struggled to get out of my hold.

TaeHyung; Please, Y/n. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just jealous. I was scared that I was going to lose you. Please Y/n forgive me.

She stooped struggling and started crying.

Y/n: Do you know how hurt I was?

TaeHyung: I'm so sorry.

She cried so hard. Just then, HLEEAAHHHurkurkBLLEAAHH. she threw up all over me. I could feel the vomit all over my body. She kept on vomiting as I patted her back.

Y/n: This is all because of you. HLEEAAHHHurkurkBLLEAAHH. Why do I love you?

She was crying. She wiped her lips and got up.

TaeHyung: Y/n?

She kept on walking. I just sat there, thinking about what she said while covered in puke. Thud! I heard something hit the floor. I quickly ran toward the noise to see Y/n on the floor and a vase beside her.

I quickly ran over to her and help her up.

TaeHyung: Y/n, are you ok? What happened?

Y/n: Nothing.( She said coldly) I just fell.

TaeHyung: You're bleeding. Let me help you.

Y/n: I'm fine.

She refused my help. She tried to get up again but she fell right back down. I couldn't watch her struggle like this.

TaeHyung: Y/n, you're drunk. Wash up and sleep.

She looked at me and I helped her walk to the bathroom. After a couple of minutes, she came out with only a towel around her body. I couldn't stop staring.

Y/n: What are you looking at. (She glared).

TaeHyung: (stuttering) No..nothing. Just put something on!

Y/n: Someone is blushing. ( She said with a singsong voice and slowly walk toward me).

My Goodness!!!SHE IS SO HOT!! KIM TAE HYUNG!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! STOP! SHE'S DRUNK!

TaeHyung: Y/n...

Y/n: Huh...(sexily).

TaeHyung: You're going to get sick. Go put on some clothes and dry your hair.

She pouted but walked away and sat on her vanity desk and started drying her hair. As she was doing that I realized I was still cover in puke.

TaeHyung: Y/n, do you have an extra towel.

Y/n: I think It's in the bathroom.

TaeHyung: Ok. I'll go take a shower.

Before I went to the bathroom, I put my clothes which were covered with puke and dirt in the washing machine. Then I went to the bathroom to take a much-needed shower. After I finished, I just realized my clothes were still in the washing machine and NOT dry.

I slowly walk out the bathroom into the room. Y/n was on the bed facing the opposite way. Maybe she is asleep. Hopefully, she is. I tried to walk out as carefully as I could but I knock a chair over.

Y/n turned over and look at me with a smirk. I've been so busy trying to be as quiet as I could that I didn't even realize Y/n wasn't wearing much. She got up and walk slowly toward me with a smile, no more like a smirk.

TaeHyung: Y/n, what are you doing?

She just smiled at me. She walked closer to me and put her hand around my neck, her eyes filled with lust.

TaeHyung: Y/n, you're drunk.

Y/n: So what if I am?

TaeHyung: Do you know what you're doing?

She bit her lips.

OH, GOD! HELP ME!

TaeHyung: If you don't stop now, I won't be able to hold myself back.

Y/N: ( She lean in my ears and whispered) SO..don't.

THAT'S IT!!

TaeHyung: You did this to yourself.

*Y/n's Pov*

I don't know what I was doing. All I could think about were those water dripping down his hair, slowly rolling down his perfectly sculpted abs.

He grabbed my waist and smashed his perfect lips against mine. The kiss got hotter more intense and passionate. He grabbed my legs and wrap them around his waist. I pulled away gasping for air. I looked at him, his eyes were filled with lust. He walks to the bed resuming the kiss. He then gently drops me on the bed, hovering above me gasping for air while leaving little-wet kisses on my neck.

TaeHyung: Are you sure you're ready?

Y/n: ( I don't know what I was doing. I might be drunk but I do know I've never done this. Should I do this? Give everything I have, the thing that is most precious to me?) Yes...

He smirked and started unbuttoning my blouse.

Author: I'll leave the rest to your imagination. ( wink wink)

*Next Morning*

I woke up to the smell of delicious foods. I look around my room to see an empty bed beside me. Maybe Taehyung is downstairs cooking. I went to take shower and did my morning routine. After I was done I made the bed which was a mess and crept downstairs to see the back of a man cooking on the stoves. I slowly walked over to the kitchen and back hugged him.

Y/n: Good Morning!

???: Good morning.

Wait, that voice. He slowly turns around.

Y/n: JUNGKOOK!

Hi Guys!

Hope you enjoy this chapter! Were you guys surprised? What do you think is going to happen next?

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Until Next Time

Byeee~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 79 9
"I fell for you here" - jjk
23.1K 857 40
"I lost myself in your love" - taekook ( Taehyung X Jungkook ) - mature
22.7K 936 22
"i'm so sorry that I fell for you"
10.8K 350 12
In which Kim Taehyung finds himself falling for his makeup artist.