Spazzheart || Stranger Things

By 80sLov3r

"Say it. You think I'm pretty cool." When Hawkins lovable spaz, makes it her mission to make both Hawkins da... More

Summary.
Cast.
Epigraph.
1| America's Spazzheart.
2| What a slam-mess.
3| Near Death Experince.
4| Halloween.
5| Trick-or-Treat.
6| Drunk.
7| Survivor.
8| Middle Fingers.
10| Today.
11| The Kids-
12| -Aren't Alright.
13| Don't Stop Believin'.
14| Small Talks.
15| Small World.
16| Amused.
17| There's a Ghost.
18| Smile.
19| Stronger Than Ever.
20| Summer Friend.
21| Thunder.
22| One Foot.
23| What You Know.
24| The Kids. Pt1
25| The Kids. Pt2
26| Little Talks. Pt1
27| Little Talks. Pt2
28| Little Talks. Pt3
29| River.
30| Oh, boy. Pt1
31| Oh, boy. Pt2
32| Nothing Looks The Same.
33| The Choice.
34| Another Me. Pt1
35| Another Me. Pt2
Autor's Note.
36| Payback.
37| Awkward Pizza Party.
38| Class of 1962.
39| The Internship.
Authors Note.
Tyrell House.
40|Let it all out.
41| Guilt.

9| Magic.

9.6K 321 85
By 80sLov3r

-You know I'm no Pinocchio, I never told a lie."
••••        ••••        ••••

Meanwhile in Hawkins middle, Lucas Tyrell was on top of the world, and he is loving it.

Not only was his first boy-girl party a success, and he got to play seven-minutes in heaven with the most hottest girl in his grade, Lucas also passed his math test, which meant ten bucks from his father, and bragging material towards his older sister. 

The fluffy haired 13-year old was currently sitting in his science class, sketching random cartoon characters inside his textbook when the door slammed open, revealing Dustin Henderson. The sight of his out of breath classmate made the Tyrell boy roll his eyes.

He watched as Dustin loudly apologized for being late, making Mr. Clarke nod his head towards the boy. Lucas then raised an eyebrow, when he saw Dustin run to his desk and took a seat, before whispering towards his friends. His eyes fell back on to his doodles, when he heard a harsh whisper coming from the front making him look up from the page, and scoff out loud when he saw Dustin leaning over his seat, looking at his direction. Lucas followed the former toothless boy's gaze, and found his target.

Sitting behind Lucas, was one of Hawkins new residents, Max. The red-head, skater chick from California, who seems to have already associated herself with Mike Wheeler, Will Byers, Lucas Sinclair and Dustin Henderson, the jokes of the school.

"A.V room. Lunch." Dustin rasped out to the girl behind Lucas, who guessed that Max must have given a nod, or thumbs up, by the ecstatic look that spread across the cap-wearing nerd's face. A look that was wiped off the instant Dustin's pale eyes landed on Lucas Tyrell, who stuck up his middle finger the second their eyes connected.

Chuckling to himself, Lucas smirked at the reaction he got, leaning into his seat. He was about to go back to his sketches when the corner of his eyes caught the sudden, erratic movement of Dustin's bag.

Lucas straighten his posture, and looked at his surroundings, taking notice of the bored, unfazed expressions of his classmates. He looked over his shoulder, and made eye contact with Max, who looked calm, as if she had not seen anything as well. He leaned forward, and watched with wide eyes, as Dustin took out a 3 Musketeer candy bar, and broke it up into tiny pieces before opening the homemade trap he wore around school yesterday.

"No shitting way." Lucas mumbled to himself, as he silently watched Dustin feed some sort of slimy creature, with sharp teeth, chocolate.

After Mr. Clarke's lecture about Phineas Gage  wrapped up, he ordered the class to spilt up into groups of two-to-three.

Both Dustin, and Lucas Sinclair, shot up from their seats, making a bean line towards Max, when the Tyrell boy turned in his seat to look at the girl, "Hey Max. Wanna be partners?"

"Sure." She shrugged, not thinking anything of it.

As Max leaned down to reach her bag, Lucas turned his head back to the two dorks in front of him with a smirk, mouthing the phrase, 'Suck it'. Dustin's face quickly resembled a lost puppy, while Lucas Sinclair glared at his classmate who shared the same name as him. "Let's just go." The dark-skin boy muttered to his friend, dragging an unwilling Dustin back to their circle.

"What is his problem? Does he just get off of being an annoying little prick?" Dustin ranted, taking his seat and looked back towards Max, who smiled at something Lucas had said. "He's a slime. Max shouldn't be laughing at anything he says."

"Maybe if you stop giving into him, he won't be so tempted to do things like this." Will shrugged his shoulder, "Lucas Tyrell likes to mess with people, especially people like us. You visibly being defensive about anything, and every he does just makes him want to annoy us even more."

"Well, at least I'm not unfortunate like Lucas over here." Dustin pat his friend's shoulder. "He has to share a name with that barfbag."

"Well, I was born first, so he is the one who is sharing." Lucas scoffed, straightening his collar.

"Keep telling yourself that." Mike snorted, turning to his textbooks review page.

••    ••    ••    ••

Gym class was one of Lucas's favorite class, mainly because he tends to dominate at very sport, and activities given.

And for the first time ever, he was glad that Dustin Henderson was in his class.

The curly-haired geek was currently changing into his gym wear a few feet from the Tyrell boy, who kept glancing at his cubby-cheeked classmate, before walking towards him.

"Henderson." Lucas called out, slamming the boy's locker shut, and leaned against it. His blue eyes shinned with mischief when he saw Dustin's pale eyes widen, then narrowed with annoyance when seeing who it was.

"Geez." Dustin hissed out, his natural lisp coming out. "What do you want, Tyrell?"

"I want to know the secret behind your luscious curls." The brunette shrugged his shoulder, smiling brightly. This caused Dustin's glare towards Lucas to become more prominent. Lucas then sarcastically snapped his fingers when he saw that Dustin was not falling for his small talk. "Dang, I guess I'll now never know how to make my hair look like it has a natural perm."

"Wow." Dustin humorlessly laughed out, he knew that he promised the guys to ignore Lucas, but the popular boy made it so hard. "Thank you so much for that!" He added, sarcastically clapping along to his words.

Lucas held his hand up in surrender, placing on an innocent smile. "I swear, I meant for that to be nice."

"So you're admitting you were born to be a bitch, with a bitch-ass, asshole attitude." Dustin smiled, making the smile on Lucas's face fall.

"You're a fucking bitch." Lucas hastily responded.

"You're a fucking bitch-ass." Dustin spat back.

The two teenage boys stared at one another with slit eyes, with scowls sewn into their faces, when Lucas broke the silence. "So, what's in your bag." He cut to the chase, asking the question he has been dying to know since science.

"Excuse me?" Dustin's scowl turned in to surprise as his eyes watched closely at the collected expression Lucas Tyrell held.

"The thing in your bag. I saw you feed it some candy during class." The boy answered, before doing the unthinkable. The brunette pried open Dustin's locker, and got out the box that held the creature he saw earlier, making Dustin gasp out.

"Give it back!" Dustin shouted, but it got him nowhere as Lucas ran away from him, and towards the nearest exit. Following after the bright-eyed male, Dustin gave out a curse when seeing Lucas open the box.

Lucas gasped at the sight of the slimy creature inside the homemade ghostbuster compartment. He quickly walked towards the large window at the back of the locker room, and held the box towards the light to get a better look at what seemed to be a slug, when it gave him a loud hiss at the feeling the sun gave it. The sudden noise that emitted from the creature made Lucas's grip on the box loosen as he let out a frightened shout and closed the lid. After a few seconds went by, Lucas was about open the box again to get a better look inside, when he heard a yell coming from behind. He turned around to see Dustin running towards him, but it was far too late for him to try and avoid the angry male.

Using his head as a battle ram, Dustin gave out a cry as he slammed right into Lucas's stomach, toppling over the unsuspecting teen.

"Jesus!" Lucas cried out as his whole body went flying on to the floor, with Dustin falling on top of him. "What the fuck is your problem, you dweeb!"

"You, and your disrespectful ass is my problem!" He responded back, snatching his box back from Lucas, "Didn't your mother ever teach you about manners? Mrs. Tyrell would be so disappointed in you!" Dustin nagged.

"Get off me, man." Lucas groaned out, "You're crushing my balls."

"What the fuck man." Dustin gagged out, making Lucas raise his head up from the ground and raise his eyebrows at the tone he was given.

"Well sorry that my balls seem to be flattening under your ass." He sassed, making the dark-haired male cringe at Lucas's use of language.

He hurriedly removed himself from Lucas, taking a few steps back from the boy's laying figure, with Dart closely to his chest. Dustin watched with caution as Lucas pushed himself off the ground, and stare at him with calculating eyes, before his full lips turned into a smirk.

"Looks like you aren't that boring after all, Henderson." Lucas whistled out, bumping his shoulder as he walked past his ex-friend.

Dustin watched as the arrogant teen walked out the boys locker room with a whole new load of confidence, one that made Dustin want to jump off a cliff due to the fact that once Lucas Tyrell knew something of great value to you, he will use it against you.

"Well, shit." Dustin let out as he knew he will not hear the end of this.

_____________________________
Pretty short chapter, with no Sully! But we still get to see a Tyrell!!!!!
Lucas Tyrell everyone!
How are your feelings about this little twerp who shares the same blood as our Sully.
It's thanksgiving, and I'm thankful for all of you guys who are reading my story and giving it love❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!
Song of the chapter- Magic by B.o.B, Rivers Cuomo.
(Choose this song because I feel like this would by Lucas theme for himself.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245 0 11
"You okay?" He asked, pushing his hair from his face. "That was so hot." She said, taking a handful of his shirt and pulling him into a kiss for a mo...
181K 6.9K 24
❝ I CAN'T FIGHT THAT THING! WHAT IF I BREAK A NAIL? ❞ NANCY WHEELER/OC SEASON 2-3
180K 3.7K 46
a story where an unlovable girl learns what it means to love and be loved. {oc x dustin henderson} {oc x eleven hopper} {disclaimer: I do not own st...
1.9M 46.2K 62
【 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗼𝗻 x 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘰𝘤 】 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, Aven Hargrove was only seen and known as his twin, until a heartbroken boy pulled...