In Love With A Psychopath (Bo...

By AndyKillsCats

[>contains SMUT. Sexual or pervy content (BxB) .<] I watched as he swung the blade across the woman's neck... More

In Love With A Psychopath
School
Hatred
School
Maria's Visit
Scared for life
All Alone
Longing For Love
Love *explicit content* o.o
Miss me? ;~;
An Unexpected Visitor
Mommy
HOLY SHITE
Killer Instinct
Part 2?!?!??!

Psychotic Roomate

7.2K 265 39
By AndyKillsCats

  I woke up around 4 am by a loud crash of thunder. I  felt something warm against my side. My eyes flickered over the body next to me. I would've freaked out until I remembered what happened last night. Trying not awake him, I slowly moved away from him. He stirred a bit but then settled down once more.

  I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of eggs and Bacon strips from the fridge. I flinched as the grease from the bacon popped. "WHATCHA COOKING VINCENT!!" I almost shit myself as Akki screamed into my ear. He looked at me with child-like eyes. If anyone saw him, they'd think I was the oldest. Then again I couldn't blame him. After all, he spent his entire childhood learning how to kill. We ate breakfast at 4:30 in the morning.

  I was surprised to see Akki awake this damn early. "Vincent?" He said as he put a hand on my should, causing me to flinch. "You ok?" I looked him then dropped to the floor as another loud crash of thunder scared me. My hands covered my ears as I began to shake and cry. "Hey, hey. You're gonna be ok Vincent. It's all right. It's just a loud noise. You're safe with me. I'll always protect you." I felt weird when Akki said this. I felt loved. My eyes were watery as I looked up at Akki who had a very sincere but serious look on his face. Now he looks like the oldest. He held out his hand for me. I thought for a moment and took it. "I promise you're safe with me." He held out his pinky and I immediately did feel safe.

  I ended up sleeping with Akki on the couch. It felt different. To me it didn't feel brotherly but I pushed the thought away. He's your brother and a psychopath, was all i could think about. This time I was woken up by a loud bang, and it sounded nothing like thunder. I freaked out as I noticed Akki wasn't there. My heart began to race when the noise came from upstairs.

  I walked up the stairs very slowly, afraid something, namely Akki, was gonna jump out. I noticed wet footprints in front up my bedroom door and coming up the stairs. "Akki?" I called out, sounding more afraid then I should. No response came from the other side of the door. "I'm coming in." I warned before slowly opening the door.

  Akki stood there with a sheepish expression on his face as I stared at the dresser he knocked over trying to see in the dark after he got out of the shower. I sighed in relief as he face palmed. "Why didn't you answer me?" I asked almost giggling. He shifted a bit from where he was standing. "I didn't want you to get mad." He said with a very childish pouty face. I couldn't help but think he looked really cute. I shook my head as I pushed the thought away. What's wrong with me? I smiled at him and patted his head. "Its ok Akki, its just a 100 pound dresser. Nothing these muscles can't handle." As I said the last part he started laughing. It felt nice to talk to Akki like this. It was like my whole life I was missing something and he completed that hole. Well technically I was. I never even knew I had a brother, much less an older one. Granted him being like a child.

  As soon as it was nine and I knew the local Starbucks was opened, I dragged Akki with me. He seemed confused as I ordered him an iced coffee. "What's this?" He said as he took a sip. I immediately regretted the decision. He was so hyper for the rest of the day, I even took him to the park. Which actually was very funny to watch as he chased little kids around. I spent the whole day with Akki, showing him what the town has to offer.

  As we drove home he looked uneasy. "What's wrong?" I said as I pulled into the drive way. He ignored the question and kept staring out the window. "Akki?"

"Hmm?"

"What's wrong?" I asked a second time.

"Nothing. Well actually there is something wrong but its not really wrong." He said looking at his lap.

"Well you can tell me."

"I'm glad I found you." He said wrapping his arms around my neck and hugging me tightly. I smiled a bit before I hugged him back. "It's been so hard without dad for me. I wake up every night thinking tonights the night I get taken away and sentenced to death. But since I managed to find you, that nightmare disappeared. Today was the best day I had in my entire life." He looked at me with tear filled eyes. They were happy tears, but I still felt sad. I felt sad because when I first met him I was gonna call the police on him. I hugged Akki even tighter before getting out of the car.

  We fell asleep on the couch again. I felt safe as Akki held me close to his chest. That stupid feeling came over me again. He's your brother! For fucks sake, get a hold of yourself Vincent. I snuggled closer to Akki as the storm started up once again. In the flashing lighting I could see how peaceful and happy he looked as he slept. I smiled and closed my eyes. Why can't every day be as good as today? I fell asleep thinking about how awful school was gonna be tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 104K 72
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
54.4M 387K 69
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
261K 5.5K 72
This is the story of bts 8th member the girl who will be the 8th member even don't know who is bts what will happen if boys knew it's a girl
197K 4.8K 41
It is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...