All Alone

Akki's point of view:

I tapped the window once more before slowly opening it. He look terrified, purely terrified. I set down my knife on the windowsill. He lowered his guard and that's when I jumped. I grabbed his arms and pulled them up to his head, causing him to drop the knife, using my legs I pinned his legs underneath them. He squirmed and struggled and that's when I noticed something. Vincent was crying. I felt a like an asshole. Akki why must you be a demonic psychopath? I grabbed Vincent and pulled him into a bear hug.

Vincent's point of view:

What the fuck is wrong with him?! Not even an hour ago was he looking at me like a crazed maniac and now he's hugging me. I couldn't help myself from hugging back, I hadn't even realized I was crying. I felt the salty bitter tear sting my eyes as my face became drenched in them. I didn't mean to cry, it was just the way he pinned me down. It reminded me so much of Him. I couldn't stop my atrocious gasps for air, they made me sound like a petrified woman. I clung onto him like a baby. I didn't even care if he thought of me as that. I just needed to be held and he was there. I was still pissed at him though, who could blame me? Would you forgive him if he scared you shitless? I mean literally shitless. I feel like I'll never be able to shit ever again because of this amazing maniac.

I finally managed to pull myself together and looked at him. He still had blood covering his mouth but something was different. His eye color was different. Instead of his beautiful hazel greenish eye color, it was a light blue with gold speckles near the pupil. "Your eyes..." I said reaching a hand up and placing it on his cheek. Despite me still being mad at Akki, he still made my heart race with just a touch. He glanced down then back up at me. He seemed to be blushing. "There's a lot of things I need to tell you but not now. This is not the right time or place." He said staring into my eyes. I immediately felt warmth rush to my cheeks. My head and heart were at war. My heart kept attacking with "Kiss kiss kiss kiss." While my head counterattacked with "He's your brother damn it!" I decided which one was best and pressed my lips against Akki's.

Akki's point of view:

In my head I was screaming, but on the outside it was different. I closed my eyes shut as I kissed Vincent's lips back so tenderly. It felt like he was a fragile china doll. I pulled away to look at him. He had a pink pigment to his cheeks, but hurt was clearly showing in his eyes. He raised his hand and slapped me. It didn't even hurt. Not that it would anyways, I no longer feel any pain. He stared at me with tear filled eyes. I pulled him closer and picked him up bridal style. He winced and twitched but calmed himself after I set him on the bed. I grabbed his hand and kissed it softly. Don't make this harder Akki. Just say good bye. I looked up at him with tears rolling down my cheek. I guess he didn't understand what was happening until I kissed his forehead and whispered my final good bye. I quickly jumped out of the window and snagged a tree branch before hitting the ground. I didn't stop running, to be exact I couldn't stop running away. My sense were hyped up for more blood. It makes me sick honestly. I have to kill and devour human flesh all because of my fucked up father. I have to do it. Its either that or an agonizing death. I kept running till I was at the towns edge. "Good bye Vincent." I managed to whisper before running away from him and everybody else.

Vincent's point of view:

The reality finally hit be after it was too late. I clung to my bed sheets as I wished I hadn't gone to look for Akki. Now, because of my feelings I'm here laying all alone in my bed. I felt my heart shatter as I closed my eyes. I tossed and turned all night, having the same nightmare over and over again. Always about Him.

[ oddly its almost 11 and I feel exhausted. You all better love me -_- ]