School

Akki's point of view:

I hate this place. I like Vincent's house better. The guys here look at me like I'm some piece of meat. The girls, like I'm a disease. I was glad Vincent and I fit in the same clothes. He let me borrow a black plain T-shirt and some skinny jeans.

  I laid my head on the desk as the teacher spoke, he was a very loud man. Even a train wasn't as loud as him. Fuck this. Fuck everyone in this school. All but Vincent. He's the only one I care about. I smiled at my own thoughts, which probably made the whore looking at me think I smiled at her because she winked at me. I sighed heavily knowing she was gonna say something to me after class.

The piercing bell woke me up from my sleep. I hadn't even realized I had slept. As I walked out of class I was yanked by someone. It was that whore. "Mmm, I saw you smiling at me cutie." She said biting her bottom lip. It made me gag a bit, but I didn't make it noticeable. "Wanna go somewhere?" She asked rubbing my arm. I seriously wanted to tell her what I was thinking. No, sorry honey but I'm a faggot. I love boys. Oh, and I also find my brother seriously attractive. It made me feel better at the thought of Vincent, but I would never tell him how I feel about him. He would never feel the same. "Umm no thanks. I wouldn't want to catch what ever STD your vagina holds." And with that being said, I walked to my next class.

I walked in feeling awkward, well I was late and everyone was staring at me. "Umm Mister..." The teacher said with a confused look. "I'm Akki. Akki Grayson." She looked confused. "Do you happen to be Vincent's brother?" She said looking me over. "Yeah, why?" "Vincent, stand up." I hadn't even realized that he was in this class. He walked over to me and stood next to me. "What's this about?" He asked with an annoyed tone. "Well we're learning about sex cells so I thought I'd use you two as an example, being as you two are twins." Oh God, I'm a biology guinea pig.

  I felt extremely awkward as the teacher touched me and Vincent. I almost punched her when she went down to Vincent's legs. Calm Akki. Be calm. She used us as a demonstration for all period. I ran out of the classroom as soon as the bell rung. Vincent walked me to my 3rd class because I had no idea in hell where Woodshop was at.

  3rd and 4th period went slow. It consisted of me almost cutting my finger off with a hacksaw and me getting yelled at in French. I was glad Vincent and I didn't have to ride bus, it was nice walking with him. He took me to the skatepark and we sat in a huge cement pipe. It felt weird. I felt like me and him were on a date. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and kiss his lips...Stop it! Stop Akki! You need to control yourself. "Hey, you ok?" He asked poking my cheek. I looked at him with a playful glare and jumped on him. He squeaked like a 3 year old. It sounded really adorable. Usually I'm the one to act like a child. Vincent and I wrestled for a bit until he pinned me. I was surprised that he managed to. I usually overpowered people. I looked up at Vincent who had a peculiar look in his eyes. I hadn't even noticed he was straddling me a bit. My heart began to race. Shitshitshitshitshitshit. He started to lean down and that's when I felt like I was gonna pass out. He laid his head on my chest and closed his eyes. I figured he was trying to listen to my heart beat because he moved his head around to find it. "You're nervous." He said looking up at me. I looked away so I wouldn't let the temptation come over me. I wanted to tell him about the serious feelings I had for him but I kept my mouth shut. He looked disappointed. He got off of me and crawled out the pipe. "Come on. Its getting really late." He began to walk away.

  As we got closer to the house door, he seemed to be sad. "You okay Vincent?" I asked trying to hold him back but he pulled away and ignored me. I grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him against the door, smashing my lips into his. Fuckfuckfuckfuck. I pulled away and looked at him. He looked surprised and had a pink pigment to his cheeks. That's good, right? I grabbed his keys and dragged him inside. "I'm sorry." I said as I pulled him close to me. "Its ok. Can we go to sleep?" "Yeah, I'm tired too." I began to walk to the couch when he stopped me and dragged me upstairs. He opened his bedroom door and collapsed on his bed. "Sleep with me." He said sounding muffled. I took my shoes off and dragged him onto my chest. He snuggled up to me and was soon passed out.

I didn't got to sleep till around midnight. I kept thinking about that kiss and if I made a mistake or not. I grabbed the blanket and covered us before sleep took over.