Maria's Visit

Akki's point of view:

  I couldn't believed what happened yesterday. It felt so surreal to me, like it was a dream. It was 3am and I couldn't sleep. I mean, would you be able to sleep after you just kissed your sibling? I think not. It wasn't a bad thing, I usually never slept anyways. Vincent was still curled up in my arms, sleeping. I must say, even if we looked like each other a bit, I was glad we weren't twins. That kiss would've been more odd. He stirred in his sleep a bit causing me to shift. He began to shake violently and punch at me. "Stop! Leave me alone! Get off me!" He screamed at me.

Vincent's point of view:

He kept touching me. It made me feel sick, it made me want to throw up. I cried out in pain as he bent me over and forced himself in me. I cried and screamed for anyone but no one ever came to my rescue. I tried clawing at him, but that made me even angrier. Even after his threats I punched and spat at him. He relentlessly punched me and kicked me once he was finished. I laid there limp, feeling myself fade away.

I felt hands on my shoulder, shaking me. "Vincent! Wake up! You're having a nightmare. Its ok. Calm down." I could hear Akki saying and immediately I felt safe again. I knew HE couldn't hurt me. I opened my eyes and for the first time I realized Akki had beautiful hazel greenish eyes. They looked perfect on him, whilst all I had were stupid brown eyes. He smiled and as if reading my thoughts he said, "Vincent. Your eyes are magnificent." I felt warmth rush to my cheeks. I hide my embarrassment by hiding my face in the crook of his neck. He held me tightly as I felt sleep come over me once more, but this time no nightmare. All I thought of was Akki and how he made me feel safe again.

           ~ 2 weeks later ~

  Akki had left the house to bring us back some Starbucks while I laid on the couch watching a shitty soap opera. I was half way asleep when I heard someone knock. Lazily, I got up to check who it was. I was surprised to see Maria standing at my door. "Hey Vincent. Can we talk?"

"Uhh sure." I said opening the door and letting her in.

"I've known you for a while and I wanna ask you something."

"Sure, go ahead."

"Do you like me?"

"Maria, of course I do." I said rolling my eyes. "You're my only friend here."

"Vincent...I didn't mean it like that...."

"Oh?" I mentally faced palmed myself. It was so obvious she liked me from day one! I had called her a whore because she was kissing a guy at breakfast and a different one at lunch, but she always would talk to me. She always hung around and would get mad if I even smiled at a girl much less even stared at one. I just hope Akki doesn't come home anytime soon.

"Well?" She asked getting a little impatient.

"Maria, I only think of you as a friend." I said trying to sound sincere.

"What the fuck Vincent! I thought you liked me!"

"Why would you think that!? Right, because I could totally love a whore!" At that exact moment I heard the sound of keys rattling and a familiar voice. "Hey Vincent! Get your ass over here!" Damn it Akki. The one day you actually shouldn't be here, you're here. Maria looked at me then looked at Akki, who was now standing at the door. "Hey I know you." He said looking at Maria with a disgusted look on his face. "You do?" I asked sound confused.

"Yeah, she's some whore who tired to get in my pants."

"Really Maria? Are you that much of a slut?" I was serious when I said that. I didn't even care if she cried. She stood up and ran. Neither of tried to stop her. "Umm anyways...coffee?" He asked handing me a warm cup of that delicious liquid. I took a sip and felt like a man with no worries. Maybe it's just me but coffee, tea and nutella are my life. I heard Akki laugh in amusement. "That face thoe." He said as he squished my cheeks together. I opened my eyes and almost died when I saw how close Akki's face and mine were. I shouldn't be freaking out though, we have kissed before, but was I supposed to forget it. Was it a one time deal? I mentally sighed and stuck my tongue out at him. He scrunched his face up and chuckled a bit.

As the sky grew darker me and Akki headed for bed. It was a Friday so no school for two days. Just me and Akki. I smiled as I crawled close to his chest. We slept with only our boxers on. At first I freaked out about this but then I started feeling comfortable with Akki. It was like we were dating. No no no no Vincent. He's still your brother. This is just a brotherly thing. Yeah, its just brotherly. Was it really? I sighed and scouted closer to Akki as we both drifted off to sleep

[Yeah that's right! I made Vincent's past a fucked up one and there is nothing you can do about it :P anyways this is going a lot faster the My Forever Smile so this might be finished before that book]