winter to spring | discontinu...

By sexylalifoxy

She was mistakenly born, unwanted, betrayed....Sakura was despised by her own parents since she was born... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
CHAPTER 7
A/N
Chapter 8
CHAPTER 9
THANK U GUYS SO MUCH!
POETRY
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
A/N........again
Chaper 12
!PICK ONE!
!Karin admitted that Sarada is Sakura's daughter!
Discontinue? NANIIII!?!?
Discontinue and Adopt??

A/N (edited)

2.3K 37 105
By sexylalifoxy

Guys! I still don't know who will be a perfect Husband for Sakura-chan!! Can you guys help me! Or will be the first to be with Sakura-chan in one chapter!

Hiroko

Sasuke

Naruto

Sai

Kakashi

Itachi

Kisame

Kakazu

Hidan

Sasori

Deidara

Tobi

Shikamaru

Gaara

Neji

Kiba

You guys can give me other characters(boy) in Naruto! Cuz I forgot some of them..hehe... Please decide!

Oh! One question! What character in Vocaloid you love most? Mine is IA! (on the media)

And the deadline of the voting will be on: JAN. 1, 2018 okay guys?? So I'll be waiting!~

Can't wait who will be the first!!!!♥♥♥♥

Bai~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.1K 50
COMPLETED !!DISCLAIMER!! This was my first ever story that I have written and published on wattpad. I have never imagined it to ever go to 125k rea...
196K 5K 23
When Sakura goes back in time to stop the war will she change it for the better or will she just make it worse? She has many things to worry about, w...
4.1K 222 42
This is a story about 2 sisters that were somehow transported to Konoha. Are they going to join the Akatsuki? Will they betray Konoha? Will Naruto st...
39.6K 840 30
Hinata was always strong, but just didn't know it. Her family is keeping a secret from her that she'll find out soon enough.One day she found out tha...