The lost Sky

By anneko16

Sawada Tsunayoshi, the Vongola Decimo.... is lost After the last war the vongola famiglia died, everyone rein... More

Before you start...
Chapter 1: Second life, second chance
Chapter 2: The Twist that changes everything Part 1
Chapter 3: The Twist that changes everything Part 2
Chapter 4: The first school day,without or with problems?
Chapter 5: Rooted to the past
Chapter 6: A new rival?
Chapter 7: The Summoning Lesson
Chapter 9: The Training Camp Part 2
Chapter 10: Meeting and Questions
Chapter 11: New... Friends?
Chapter 12: The gloomy Weathers light up
Chapter 13: A tutor from Hell
Chapter 14: Mission in the Amusement Park
Chapter 15: A Student's duty
Chapter 16: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 1
Chapter 17: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 2
Chapter 18: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 3
Chapter 19: The Gamble of Fates
Chapter 20: Explanations
Chapter 21: Travelling to Kyoto
Chapter 22: Welcome to Kyoto!
Chapter 23: Trainings and Expositions Part 1
Chapter 24: Trainings and Expositions Part 2

Chapter 8: The Training Camp Part 1

7K 254 54
By anneko16

A/n: Hi, everybody! So, so, so SORRY for the late update. I'm such a bad author. I hope you all will forgive me. 🙇🙇🙇 I don't know how this chapter will end. I had/have to think a lot of thing while writing. I hope you all will like it. I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist.

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's talking"

Third P.O.V:

Tsuna had a long week. On Monday, when they all had the summoning lesson, he and his brother, Rin went home. After seeing that his otouto has no physical problem, with a little persuading, the eldest of the Okumura brothers went back to the cram school while Tsuna skipped that day.

The brunet just wanted to lie down, he felt so extremelly exhausted. So he went to his bed and closed his eyes. That was the start of his weird dreams.

He always dreamt of a shadow of a supposed to be man. Tsuna couldn't make out his figure,but the voice was that kind of deep that makes you shiver. The figure always was there, making the brunet feel protected just by his presence. In every dream, it seemed like their relationship was close.

As the week went, the man started to become clearer and clearer, from a shadow to actually gain an appearance of a human, but Tsuna could never ever see his face.

This made the brunet distracted through the week. Since the start of the dreams, and the appearance of that lion, he couldn't listen to the lessons as actively as before. He tried to communicate with that creature of fire, to know more about the situation, but he couldn't summon his flames. Which just made him more closed off. The present that he got, the ring, he kept it on a chain arround his neck, to keep it as a secret.

Of course, his brothers and classmates noticed the change in the brunet, but they didn't bothered him. They thought, ever since that certain lesson, all the Tamers acted strangely. Tsuna and his atmosphere, and the girls. Shiemi and Kamiki started to "befriend" with each other. The problem was that they rather had that master-servant relationship than a that of a friends.

Rin was pissed off. With Tsuna's closed-offness and with Shiemi being that tiny brow's b*tch. He couldn't speak with anybody else normally. Talking with Bon and his co. resulted him and the other fighting. And his other brother was always out. He really wanted to go back to the normal days, when Tsuna was much brighter and Shiemi was herself. And the Training Camp will start tomorrow....

'Great... Just great. I can almost see that something unpredictable will happen...'

●○●○●○●

In a dream

Tsuna was in a forest, more precisely at the edge of a grassfield. He was lying to a tree, taking in the beautiful view in front of him. The field was full of colourful flowers, with the rainbow's colours. The land wasn't that big, it was more likely a secret place in that woods. Being there, it felt like the time stopped. The weather was perfect. It was not too hot and not too cold, and the wind breezed a little. Tsuna closed his eyes, enjoying the moment.

'So...Peaceful.'

Then somebody shadowed the sun from his eyes. The brunet kept his eyes close, knowing that the intruder won't hurt him. Pretending to be asleep, he wanted to see what he will do.

The intruder came closer, and kneed down to Tsuna's level. His gaze never left the sight of the 'sleeping beauty'. Stoping for a moment, he then touched the brunet's cheeks tenderly. Then he sighed, breaking the silent.

"Tsuna, I know that you are awake."

The brunet didn't answered, but chuckled a little, and lay his head more into those warm hand. The intruder just gave in, knowing what the other was thinking. He shifted with their position, he was now the one sitting by the tree and the brunet was in his laps, lying to the man's chest. Feeling the other's heartbeat at his back, he felt safe. He never opened his eyes.

"Oh, I've got found out. And how did you find me anyway?" Asked quietly Tsuna.

Feeling that the other just shook his head, Tsuna held back his giggle. The tall man just reached up to tug the other's hair lightly then he buried his hand into those soft, gravity-defying locks. His other hand was wrapped arround the brunet's waist.

"Idiot. I can find you anywhere. Even if you try to hide from me, I will find you. Even if you forgot about me, I will be beside you. You can't escape from me, Tsuna. You are mine." Said the other close to the brunet's ear. His voice was full with love. " And, of course, I am yours to."

Tsuna's breath stopped. The intruder's voice was so heart-warming, so emotional. Now he opened his eyes to look at the other. He couldn't see his face, because he had to turn arround if he wanted to. But those arms kept him on his place, so he could only see a black fedora with orange strip.

"Do you mean it really?" Asked Tsuna hesitantly.

"Of course, I love you."

Tsuna couldn't bear with himself anymore he turned arround and glanced into two black orbs.

"Oh, I love you too, Re-"

Dream End

Tsuna woke up in his bed. His face was red, he could almost feel the other's warm on his skin. He hid his face in his hands, trying to earn a much more normal colour.

'Wha-what was that?! That couldn't be a dream! It was way too realistic. It felt almost like a... a Memory. And that man.... it was the first time I saw something of his face. His eyes were black, I felt myself drowing into them... What am I thinking?! Think, Tsuna, think! So back to the topic, it was the first time I saw his this close. And what was his name? Re-something. What can it be? Ah, I know, it's at the tip of my tongue...'

"-na, Tsuna! Are you alright? Your face is so red" said Rin.

Tsuna snapped out of his mind, and glanced at his brother. He blushed a little more, and tried to say something.

"U-uhm, I am alright, Rin-nii. You don't have to worry." Whispered the brunet.

The other just looked at him. Rin knew that something must have happened, but he didn't pointed it out. After all, it was a week since he had a normal conversation with his otouto. He didn' want him to go back to his closed-off state again.

"Hmm, if you say so. I was about to wake you up. Get ready quickly or we will be late." Rin said casually. It didn't matter for him being late this time.

"What are you talking about Rin-nii, we have plenty of..*looks at the clock* Oh my godness, why didn't you wake me up earlier! We will be late!"

Tsuna got out of his bed,tidied it, dressed into his uniform in mere 5 minutes. He grabbed his schoolbag to rush down to the kitchen. Rin followed him with his happy smile.

Tsuna only stopped his running after he arrived into the kitchen. There, Yukio ate his breakfast relaxelly, as if nothing mattered to him.

"Yuki-nii, why are you here? I thought you are in the school by this time. If you didn't know, you will be late if you don't hurry." Asked Tsuna worriedly.

"Don't worry, Tsuna. I know what time it is, but I don't have school today. To tell the truth I won't have lessons through the week.

"Why?" Asked Tsuna with his tilted head. He looked like, he forgot that he had to hurry.

"Oh, don't you remember what will start today? I have talked about it one week ago."

"One week. That was Monday when we had the Summoning lesson. But before that, on your lesson... Oh, the Training Camp! It will start today." The twins laughed, they were truly glad, that Tsuna is back to his old self.

"Yeah, after school we will keep my lessons in our dormitory, so you all have to come here.... But Tsuna, didn't you hurry?" Yukio asked. Rin was standing at the door, watching the screen with amusement.

"Huh.." The brunet finished his breakfast, while they were talking. After the question his eyes glanced to the clock..

"Oh, right! We will be late! Yuki-nii, could we use one of your keys? If we went with the normal way, we will be really out of time"

Tsuna looked at his brother with his puppy eyes. The other two just blushed.

"Okay, but it just one time. Use this, and you will arrive near the school." Yukio gave one of his key.

"Thanks, Yuki-nii! *hugs his brother* Now, Rin-nii, come quickly, we don't have time! See you later, Yuki-nii" said Tsuna, while rushing to a door. He didn't hesitate to open it with the key and went in while he dragged Rin.

Yukio just chuckled, and said his "See you" to the empty room.

●○●○●○●

"Hah, the school is over, luckily we arrived just in time." Said the brunet while he was walking to the dormitory.

The school was normal, nothing happened, but something was weird.  While playing with a Coal Tar, Tsuna glanced at his brother, hesitating to ask something. He sighed quietly, then asked.

"Ne, Rin-nii what happened with Shiemi-nee?"

Rin's atmosphere changed, it turned into angry.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well..

- Flashback -

"Ne, Moriyama-san, can you delivery this for me?" The one with odd-eyebrows, Kamiki-san asked.

Shiemi just smiled, she was utterly happy.

"Yep!"

- Flashback End -

'It would be not bad to help out somebody, but Shiemi-nee acted like a servant. I think she just wanted to be friends with Kamiki-san, but that other girl just took anvantage of her kindness and oblivious nature..'

"Well, she didn't talk with is and she was with the other girl from the exorcist school. Shiemi-nee.. helped her out." Said the brunet while selecting his words carefully. He know of his brother's short-temper.

"Help?! She had became that eyebrows b*tch. I don't know what's her problem! If she has something, she should tell me!"

"Well, Rin-nii, if you are thinking that way, you should go to her first. I think if the two of you talk about it, it won't be bad."

"Right.." sighed Rin.

The brothers arrived to the dormitory. They saw that Yukio was waiting for them in front of it. Tsuna went to greet him with a hug.

"Welcome home, Tsuna, Nii-san."

""Welcome""

The three of them waited for their classmates or in Yukio's case, students.

"Yukio, I was thinking that this dormitory is very quiet. Why is that?" Asked Rin breaking the silent.

"Wow, Nii-san's observing abilities are something." Teased the other.

"Don't joke with me!"

"Haha.. Well, that's because it is the old dormitory of the school. Everyone wants to live in the nice and new one. So it just the three of us living here."

"So we are alone!?"

'Hmm, if the others live in a new building, why didn't they rebuild this one. It would be easier. I think, i will ask uncle the next time we'll meet..'

"Ah, the others are here" the siblings saw that the others were coming. When they lay their eyes on the dormitory.

"Incredible! It's like a ghost mansion!!"

"Uh.. it's creepy."

The brothers have to agree. The dormitory was very old, and some part was coming down. But the inside was cozier.

"Hello, everyone, please follow me. I show you your rooms then half an hour later we'll start our lesson." Yukio said.

Tsuna and Rin looked at the girls. Kamiki gave, no tossed her bag to Shiemi to hold. She gladly accepted it thinking that she and Kamiki-san were such a good friends. Then the other girl, Paku went to her to say that if she didn't want to do it, just say it. But Shiemi just said that she just helps a friend then she followed Kamiki.

Rin and Tsuna were amazed at Shiemi' oblivious nature. They just sweatdropped.

'Ah, my head aches. Why do I have the feeling, that something bad will happen?'

●○●○●○●

"Okay, time's up. Please, flip your worksheets over and pass them arround. We have finished today' lesson. Tomorrow, get up at 6 o'clock. We will do our Q&A session for one hour before attending the school."

"Where are you going, Rin-nii?" Tsuna asked. Rin was looking like a zombie.

"I... I'm just gonna...get... some air..." said Rin while he kept walking out.

"Yeah, go cool down.." said Bon. He saw that the other was drained off his all energy.

"I'll go with you!" The otouto ran after him worriedly.

Meanwhile, the girls decided to have a bath. When the arrived in front of the bathroom, Kamiki stopped Shiemi.

"Ah, can you wait outside for us?"

"Huh, why?.." Shiemi was suprised.

"Because I don't want to you to see me naked. You should be able to understand that since we're friends."

"Bu-but.."

"Ah, but you don't have to just keep waiting all the time, you can buy me some fruit milk. If the baths are hot I'll probably want something to drink. Now, Paku-san, come!" With that she closed the door, leaving Shiemi out.

'It would have been the first time for me to have a bath with friends... but.. no, Shiemi, don't think negatively! Kamiki-san.. she probably is just shy! So I just have to get her a drink and hope that one day I will be as close to her as Paku-san..'

Shiemi tried to keep her tears back, and when she decided to go get a drink, she was interrupted.

"Shiemi?.."

She snapped her head to the direction of the voice and she saw that Rin and Tsuna were standing there. The two of them were glancing at her.

"What are you doing?" Rin asked again.

"..Nothing.. I have to go buy some fruit milk..!" She tried to ran past Rin, but he grabbed her arm.

"Hey! Will you... just stop that!?" Rin shouted. He had enough. He couldn't watch Shiemi acting that way. Tsuna just watched them, he knew that he didn't have to say anything.

"Wha.. what? 'That'?.."

"Because you're acting like a b*tc... I mean an errand runner! It's weird!!"

" 'Weird?' It's not weird, and I'm not an errand runner. I'm just helping my friend."

"You're not helping her! Do you seriously believe that? Do you really think so?!"

Shiemi couldn't hold back her tears, her vision got blurry, but she had to say it.

"...I'm always.. always hiding behind someone, and being helped. I hate it. I just.. I just want to be strong and help someone! It's the first time I have ever made a friend! You, Rin, you wouldn't understand it. You've always been strong and had friends..." Shiemi ran away, leaving Rin frozen at his spot.

"Wha.. What the h*ll is she talking about...?"

"You know, Rin-nii, you should go after her. If you started it you should finish. If not, your relationship may become non-existing." The brunet spoke in.

"What are you talking about..*looks at the running Shiemi* Hey! Wait! What was with that!?" Rin ran after her quickly.

"Whaaa!?" Shiemi shrieked.

Tsuna shaked his head, but he was smiling. He knew that the two of them will make up.

'Now.. Let's stay here. I think something will happen inside.'

●○●○●○●

Inside the Women' Bathroom

"I'm relieved that the bathroom is clean. I mean, the entire place looks like a ghost house." Kamiki was undressing, putting her clothes into on of the baskets. Behind her stood the other girl, Paku.

"..Izumo-chan. Weren't you mean to that girl?"

"Huh? Yeah, but that's 'cause I don't really think of her as my friend. It's her fault for always listening to me. It's not like I'm forcing her to do anything.... Oh! But Paku-san, you're different! You're my best friend! I was really glad to come to the exorcist school with you!" Kamiki grabbed her best friend's hand, while saying that.

"But I can't keep up with the class at all..." Paku didn't look into the other's eyes.

"It's alright!! I'll protect you! Remember, in the old days you were the only one, who was beside me as my friend. You can just stay with me forever, Paku!"

Kamiki let go of Paku's hand and took off her shirt. Paku just sighed silently, but she has decided that the time has come to say it.

"Hey, Izumo-chan."

"Yeah?"

"I plan on quitting cram school."

"Huh?" Kamiki was perplexed.

"I don't really understand classes that well, and.. I don't think i could fight if my life was in danger either..."

"That's... that's why i said that I would protect you!!"

"No, that doesn't make sense. You would put your life at the stake and I don't like that idea. And I don't like someone who makes a fool out of earnest people... I'm sorry.. it's something i've always wanted to say, but suddenly i'm not being very clear... You're not a true friend. Sorry..-"

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

"Huh?!.." the two girls looked up. There they found a two-headed ghoul glancing down at them. They didn't think just did what their instincts were telling. They shrieked.

"KYAAAAA!"

Everyone heard that blood-curdling shriek. Rin have just grabbed Shiemi's collar, when they heard the scream. He didn't hesitate, he just ran at the direction of the voice.

"Rin?"

"You go tell Yukio!"

"Wait... don't leave me behind!.." 'I want to be as strong as Rin..'

Back to bathroom, Paku was lying on the floor. Above her the ghoul was standing. Her shoulder was injured with the Ghoul's mashou and she lost her consciousness. Kamiki was standing in front of the ghoul and she was drowned in her thoughts.

'What can I do? What can I do? If the ghoul demon's mashou is not treated, she will.... oh my god, why couldn't I protect her?! I promised. I'm a failure as a friend..I-'

"Look out!" Somebody grabbed and pulled her. At that moment the place where she was standing was stucked with the ghoul's claws.

"Wha..?!" She looked at her savior. He had brwon, gravity-defying hair and... orange eyes?.. " You are the brother of...-"

"Kamiki-san, we don't have much time, Paku-san is in danger. Please, summon your Familiars."

"Paku...*looks at the girl* right." She grabbed two summoning paper, bit her finger and dropped her blood on them.

"I ask the Grace of Inari, the God of Harvest, to fulfill my prayers!" 'I'll save her!'

"I'll-" 'No that doesn't make sense, i don't like someone who makes fun of earnest people...!'

Kamiki froze. Paku's voice was echoing in her head, making the Tamer disturped. Her two foxdemons were looking at her.

"You, why is your heart wavered? You are not worthy of us!.." the byakkos attacked Kamiki. She closed her eyes and waited for the clash.

*SMACK*

The foxes went flying. When Kamiki opened her eyes, in front of her stood Rin.

"Quickly, tear up the papers!" Shouted the eldest Okumura.

"Paper?...Oh!"  She teared them in half. The foxdemons disappeared. Tsuna was standing beside the wardrobe. He was about to jump in front of Kamiki, but he saw that his brother went before him. He now glared at the ghoul thinking of their options.

'Now, what can we do.. Rin-nii can't use his sword because of the flames and we really don't have much time.. what to do.... Ah!'

Tsuna saw that Shiemi arrived to the bathroom, and he had an idea.

"Rin-nii, go, distract the demon! Shiemi-nee, I'll bring Paku-san here, please treat her quickly."

"Tsuna... since when-"

"Please, Rin-nii we don't have time."

"Okay." 'But how should I attack? I can't draw my sword from its sheath.. That's it!'

Rin striked at one of the demon's head with his sword while it had its sheath. It seemed to work, because now the ghoul was glaring at Rin. Tsuna quickly went to Paku's side.

"Come, you disgusting piece of sh*t! Over here!"

"...Prince..." said the demon quietly which froze the brothers. Then in the next moment, it grabbed Rin and tossed him to showers.

'I hope nobody heard that..'

"Shiemi-nee, please come!"

Shiemi went to Paku's side and looked at the injury.

"It looks like she's been burnt.."

"It's the ghoul's mashou, in a few minutes and she will necrose.." shouted Kamiki.

"Then we have to treat it! For emergency treatment of burns... I need Sachou-san! If only there were some Sachou-san here.."

"Nii! Nii!" Said Shiemi's familiar.

"Huh, Ni-chan?"

*PUFF*

From the greenman's body, a plant grew out.

"Amazing, Ni-chan! It's Sachou-san!" Shiemi was amazed.

"No, that's an aloe, isn't it!"

Tsuna just laughed a little, he knew that everything will be good now here. Then he glanced at his brother worriedly.

Rin was pushed to the wall, his breathing becoming harder and harder. The ghoul kept apologizing.

"Forgive me. This, is, the bidding, of , my master.."

'Satan? Ughh,.. i can't think. I can't beat it, I'm at my limit..' Rin was about to draw his katana, when the demon was shooted multiple times. The ghoul, not bearing the pain, jumped out of the window.

"Yuki*cough, cough*o, you're late!"

"Sorry, I hurried here as fast as i could. Shiemi-san! Is Paku-san.."

"Yuki-chan, I.. I.."

"Yuki-nii, you don't have to worry, Shiemi-nee treated her wound well." Tsuna said.

"You're right, Tsuna.The ghoul's mashou can become fatal if not treated quickly, you have done well, Shiemi-san."

"Moriyama-san...thank...you." Paku regained her consciousness for a minute.

Shiemi blushed very hard, but she was proud of herself. 'I could help somebody'

"Yep!"

Meanwhile Rin wanted to go out, but at the entrance he found Kamiki hiding behind the wardrobe. She was crying.

"Hm?!"

"My appearance is mortifying. I don't want anyone to see me like this.." whispered the girl.

'I couldn't do anything. My only friend, I couldn't help her. I hate it-' "Huh?!"

Kamiki snapped out of her trance, because Rin threw his shirt on her.

"Put that on then hurry up and go!" Rin was looking anywhere but not at her. He was embarrassed.

They didn't know that somebody was listening to their conservation. The little brunet chuckled inaudibly. He didn't want to make a more embarassing situation. After finishing his laugh, he sighed and looked at the broken window with his sunset-coloured eyes.

'I'm really curious who was the one that attacked the girls. But my Intuition says that we will find the mastermind tomorrow. I just hope, nobody will get injured badly.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh, I finished it! I hope you all liked it! I swear, it was really hard.

Thank you for reading it! I love you all! ❤

I sincerely apologise for my one-week-absence. 🙇 I didn't know what to write and this week was full of tests.

I don't know when will I post the next, but i try to keep my one-chapter-a-week promise.

If you have questions, just write a comment. I try to answer to it.

So, until my next chapter:
Bye ヾ(☆▽☆)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1K 23
Tsuna and his guardians were having a peaceful lesson with their classmates in their classroom until odd things started to happen causing them to sto...
98.9K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...
221K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...
33.2K 1K 16
Tsuna is curious and asked Reborn as what is Primo personality is like. Reborn said that he is kind... probably... and that no one actually know as...