Deku's family - Discontinued

By JessicaLeyva1677150

What if Inko Midorya (Izuku's mom) and Toshinori Yagi (All Might) fell in love and had a child? What if Yagi... More

not chapter
Izuku's quirk manifests
I got tagged again
I got tagged again
Training
10 years later
First Day of School
Christmas special
Class President and Unwanted Guest
USJ announcement, Lunch, and Hero training
1K reader special
USJ And Sports Festival Announcement
Sports Festival
I got tagged
Not a chapter but please read
Shinsou and Internships
Internships Part 2
Halloween
Merry Christmas
Sorry

Back Story

7.9K 201 11
By JessicaLeyva1677150

Inko ,Izuku's mom, and Toshinori ,All Might, met when they were in highschool. Inko was in General Ed while Toshinori was in the Hero Course but that didn't stop them from falling in love. When they graduated and had jobs they moved into a small cozy apartment. Almost a year later Inko got pregnant and they had their first child Izuku Yagi. They decided that they would tell izuku that Toshinori was All Might when he turned 4 because they didn't want to keep secrets that may make Izuku mad at them for not telling him. When they told Izuku that his dad was All Might he freaked out for a little while and then he calmed down. They told Izuku that he must keep it a secret and he understood and said he will keep his dad's secret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 1.8K 34
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
79.9K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
283K 13.6K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
349K 12.2K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...