The Sexy Triangle || Keith Po...

Por Nialovebug18

Read Falling for Each Other before reading this! It's been 2 1/2 years since Nia Rene decided to end her pre... Más

Cast
This is Quincy
Keith we cant-Yes we can
Regret
Hi Mommy
What are we gonna do
Nia Im Yours
3...2...1!
Nia...I love you
Thank you Quincy
Im Scared
I do
Book 3???
Book 3 baby

Why would you say that

1K 33 10
Por Nialovebug18

Nia Pov

Today I️ was taking a me day. I️ was determined to treat myself all today for all my hard work. I️ got up brushed my teeth and stepped into the shower then washing my face and body. Once I️ got out I️ lathered myself in coco butter. I️ love the smell so damn much, I️ think that's how you know I'm truly a black girl. I️ walked into my closet only in my bra and undies trying to find something simple and cute to wear on my day out. I️ spotted an old sweat shirt and some cute jeans.

I️ texted Quincy good morning and then grabbed my keys and went to my car humming.

-
I️ pulled up to mall ready to buy some more highlighters and clothes. I walked into H&M and grabbed a few things. I was in the line to get a fitting room. "So that's what happened to my red polo." I️ heard a laugh come from behind me. I️ turned around to see Keith smiling.

" I️ literally forgot where I️ got this from." I️ laughed.

"I️t still looks cute on you." He said biting his lip.

"Do not look at me like that." I️ rolled my eyes walking into the room as the man guarded me.

I️ set my clothes on the hanging rack and slipped off my shoes. Then I️ heard the curtain open and I️ turned and Keith was just right there.

"Keith what are you doing." I️ asked. And he didn't say a word he just stepped closer to me, and I️ got a little nervous. And then he bent down and kissed my lips softly.

"I've missed those lips." He said.

"Keith why...Why are you in here." I️ said feeling some type of way.

"Because Nia, I️ haven't seen you in two years, and I️ love your ass, seeing you yesterday really brought back so many feelings that I️ thought were gone." He said grabbing my hand.

"Keith...I️m with someone else." I️ said low.

"Does that Quincy nigga even know you killed my baby." He said shocking me.

" Why would you say that." I️ said starting to get mad but some hint of sad.

"Keith you wanted me to become a mom, I️ wasn't ready then, if I️t was now maybe it'd be different but it's not." I️ said starting to tear up.

"Keith!? Where are you?" I️ heard a girl call.

"You have a puppy dog following you, so stop following me." I️ said leaving him and the clothes in there.

I️ walked out quickly not wanting to even see her or him.

"Pick up Quincy." I said allowed rolling my eyes.

😍Quiny Poo😍: Hey babe
Me: Where are you?
😍Quiny Poo😍: Just chillin at my place, waiting for the boys to get here so we can hit the gym...Why what's wrong?
Me: Nothing is wrong I just really want to see you that's all.
😍Quiny Poo😍: Well I'll just cancel.
Me: Quincy no, those are your boys...You spend so much time with me anyway.
😍Quiny Poo😍: You my girl right?
Me: Yes
😍Quiny Poo😍: The shush and come over here girl.
Me: I'll be there in 10
😍Quiny Poo😍: Better have that sexy ass here in 8.
Me: haha I'll see you soon, by honey.
😍Quiny Poo😍: Bye sexy.

Keith Pov

"Keith was that girl in the fitting room with you?" Karin asked.

"K cup don't worry. Come on." I said putting my arm over her shoulder.

Seeing Nia has brought back some old feelings that I thought were gone but they aren't. I don't know why I got so fired up in there about my daughter. I know I sound crazy...But a few months after me and Nia broke up, I started to have these dream of this little girl who looked just like Nia and she would comfort me through my depression. She told me that God allowed her to come visit me to help heal me and I haven't seen her since I got out of my depression a year ago, and seeing Nia and thinking about our daughter never getting the chance to live made me so mad and then the fact she has some other nigga hurts kinda.

"HELLO KEITH." Karin yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Karin why are you tripping." I said.

"Keith you didn't listen to a word I just fucking said!" She yelled, causing people to look over at us.

"No, what the fuck." I said as we kept walking out.

"You've been acting like you don't care about me the past few day." She said softly as I unlocked the Benz.

"K cup...You know I care." I said as we got in.

"Keith you don't! For some reason you don't anymore and I feel it." She said sighing and looking out the window.

"Baby stop please...It's always me and you." I reassured her.

"Kieth...I want to marry you, I want to become a mom soon, I want to move away from LA. And not in that order." She said kinda catching me off guard.

"K cup...You want a baby?" I said KINDA excited but it just didn't feel right with her saying that to me.

"Keith I do, and you better too..."She said pulling a box out her purse.

"Did you take them already?" I asked.

"No I wanted to do it with you silly." She said smiling.

"As soon as we get to my place you are taking that." I said.

"I'm sorta excited for this Keith..." She said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear smiling at the box she held in her hands.

"Me too." I semi lied. I only ever pictured myself having a baby with Nia, and now I may have a child which is great but it's not with Nia Rene... Nia Rene I love you.

-

We walked into the house and she ran into the bathroom. I sat outside the bathroom waiting for her to come out and soon the door opened.

"We have to wait 3-5 mintues." She said walking into my arms and I held her.

"Longest 3-5 mintues." I laughed.

"This would be a huge step for us. I mean I know we've only been together 6 months and having a baby this early is bad in most cases, but with you Keith it feels so right." She said slightly pushing away from me to look me in the eyes.

"A baby would be cool." I shrugged with a smile.

"And that's why I brought up moving out of LA...It's so fast pace and a little wild for our child to grow up here Keith. You could stop acting and I'll stop modeling. We could just have money in stocks and live off that." She said which annoyed me.

"Karin this is my Dream...What I Do is what I love, you can't take me away from that." I said.

"Whatever Keith, you never want to do things my way." She pushed me away and walked into the bathroom.

"And you never try and compromise with me. It's always ONLY Karin's way." I said. She walked out and threw the test at me.

"Tell you child the reason why you pick your 'Dream' over him or her." She said as I looked at the two faint lines.

I sighed and walked after her. She turned around and looked at me with an attitude.

"Look K cup...We can move out of LA...I'll slow down with my gigs but I can't give it up. I wrapped myself in my dream after my ex and everything that happened between us, and you know this." I said softly wrapping my arms around the mother of my child.

"I know babe...Thank you." She said pecking me lips.

"Now call and schedule an appointment for my lil boy in there." I laughed.

"How do you know it's a He?" She rolled her eyes smiling.

"Because that's what daddy wants." I said kissing her forehead and then backing away.

She dialed the number and talked to the people. Turns out someone canceled for tomorrow so we get to go in tomorrow and see our baby.

We may go in tomorrow but I don't know if this is a good or bad thing, I mean y'all know everything between me and Nia, we told y'all our story, but what's different about then and now is before I knew what was going to happen when I spoke with you guys, but now you're all caught up with me and y'all get to come on this ride with me.

End of Pov

Is this a good or bad thing?
How are y'all feeling about this baby?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.8K 200 25
Keith and Lance were soulmates. They could tell. But one day, Lance up and breaks up with Keith to take over the family business and marry the girl t...
41K 1.5K 41
Keith Powers is NOT looking for love because he already has one main priority which is taking care of his kid. One major problem he has with relation...
670 74 33
'Nia got a time travel Christmas wish to get back her love. Can she fix her past before it's too late?' Nia and Sam. Friends since 5th Grade. Fell in...
124 30 6
In the vast landscape of Quora's online community, Nitara Menon, a girl from the scenic beauty of Kerala, and Saket Jha, a boy with dreams as big as...