8YearsGone(DonatelloxReader)

بواسطة The_Bubby

When (y/n) was 7, her and her family lived in the amazing city of New York. However, after learning that (y/n... المزيد

8YearsGone
April
Reunite
When We Were Young
"He's my friend!"
I Found You
New Beginnings
Aliens
The Lair
Invasion
Imaginary
SlapHappy Feels
Friday
It Happened Again
Hospitality
At Least It's Not Me This Time
Rescue
Tests Results
Beyond Ones Control
Confession
Diagnosis
Remember
Yo, She Back
During Those Days
Tools
We Meet Again
Yuh!
LetsaGo
*InsertTitle* (i regret not numbering the chaps.)
NewBookCover!!!! (A/N)
Roof Top
Non.Canon
Welcome Back

Zee Plan

2.6K 92 73
بواسطة The_Bubby

-3rd P.O.V.-

(Taking place after Donnie "dropped you off" for school)

Currently in the lair, Leo is sitting at the TV watching Space Heroes, Raph on the couch reading a comic and Mickey in the kitchen playing with Ice Cream Kitty.

Donnie walked in rubbing his eyes from the tiredness. Of course, none of his brothers knew he was still out.

Leo turns his head from the screen and is surprised to see his little brother walk in. Of course, since it was Donnie who decided to take care of (y/n), his brothers never thought about checking to see if he had returned. Knowing Donnie, he was mature enough to take himself back home without the need of his brothers.

"Donnie!? Have you been out all night!?" He asked

Donnie just shrugged and slowly walked to his room. Nobody said anything until his door had quietly shut behind him.

"Kinda stalkerish, don't you think?" Said Raph and shuffled his comic.

Mickey rolled in on his skateboard with ice cream kitty sitting in his head, having the vanilla mixed with strawberry ice cream drip down his forehead.

"Dude, D just making sure (y/n) is safe during the night. A lonesome Knight, guarding the princess's kingdom with his life. With him on guard, the enemy won't have a chance to sneak in and steal the heart of his sacred beloved!!" He says, ending it with a kneeling knee as he holds up ice cream kitty.

Leo and Raph just look at him quizzicly and turn back to what they were doing before.

-------------------------

About 6 hours later, Donnie had woken up from his sleep.

The paper and mechanical littered room was illuminated by a single candle, having strange shawdow figures dance against the brick wall. Donnie sits up and stretches his arms and neck.

Having stayed up all night leaning against a wall wasn't one of his best options, but it had to be done for (y/n)'s sake.

As Donnie sits there thinking about all his work he'd have to make up, Mickey walks in carrying empty pizza boxes. His expression showed that of a disappointed sore loser.

"Hey D, got any boxes?" He grumbled.

"Did Sensai tell you to clean up?" Donnie asks as he ties his bandana back on.

"Yea..." Mickey pouts. Donnie looks around and only finds one box. Mickey takes it and walks out.

Before he closed the door, he popped his head back in with an evil grin.

"Bro, I'm gonna prank Raph, you in?" He asks. Donnie nervously laughs and shakes his head.

"Nah, id rather keep my shell." He says and puts on his gear.

"That's cool, I respect that." He said and leaves.

As Donnie finished getting ready and looked at his notes for the shell raiser, his T-phone started to ring, showing that (y/n) was calling. He smiles and answers.

"Hey (y/n)!! Did you need something?" He said in a cheery voice. On the other line, he could hear her hesitate a little bit.

"W-well, I'm sort of lost." She says. Donnie's heart stops for a second when he hears her words.

Hundreds of thoughts are going through is head right now, not knowing how to react to the information.

"W-what do you mean? Are you okay?!" He asks worried. His mind is racing with the thoughts of what could have happened to you.

Suddenly, Mickey falls into the room and Raph charges in right behind him.

"WHAT THE HELL MICKEY!!" Raph yelled and pounced right onto his little brother.

Mickey is struggling to get him off, until Leo walks in and pulls Raph off of him.

"C'mon guys, Splinter said not to be loud during his 3 hours of meditation." He said.

Donnie is still sitting there with the phone to his ear and covers it with his hand.

"Um, guys! Can you be quiet please!" He urgently says and goes back to listening to you. They all look at Donnie with worried expressions and stop fighting. Mickey and Raph stand up quickly, mumble their apologies to one another and give their attention to him. Donnie is still and waits for (y/n)'s response.

"Donnie, don't freak out, but...I was just kidnapped again."

A lump was caught in Donnie's throat, causing him to not be able to speak. His brothers look at home worried, getting ready to catch him if he fell. Donnie slowly swallowed the lump in his throat and remembered your words to not freak out. He took a deep breath trying to be calm and saturated out "I'm on my way." And hung up.

He pushed past his brothers and ran to his lab to find his laptop. His brothers ran after him, trying to figure out what was happening.

"Donnie, what's wrong?" Asked leo as he looked over Donnie's shoulder to see what he was doing.

A map of the city was pulled up, showing a beeping dot that had your name over it.

"Let me guess, somebody took (y/n)." Growled Raph as he spun his weapon around.

"Bingo." Said Donnie as he ripped the printed map from the printer. Leo gave the map a look and instantly recognised the location.

"That's...that's near Shredder's lair!" He said. Everyone looked at him with surprised faces.

"What would that devil want with (y/n)?" Said Raph. Before they knew it, Donnie was already out the door, heading to the surface. As his brothers followed in pursuit, Donnie was crushing the map in his hand, imagining what he would do to Shredder if he found out he had hurt you.
----------------------

As you sit on the curb playing with the bloody stick you somehow still had, you waited for Donnie and his brothers to come get you. Suddenly you heard some faint footsteps walking around the corner.

You stood up quickly and ran back into the alley. Hiding behind a dumbster, praying to yourself that whoever was near wouldn't find you. You peek over the corner and see a tall girl standing near the dumpster you were behind. She had a black and blonde pixie cut and red eye makeup. She wore a leather studded jacket and jeans along with some black combat boots. Her make up be on fleek as she turned around in the sunlight, obviously looking for something.

You held your breath and watched her as should looked around more. She breathed out a sigh, forming smoke in the air, and took out a phone from her jacket. 

"You idiots! Shes not here!!" She yelled. You could hear muffled voices coming from the other side of the line as she pulled the phone away from her.

"Shut up! One at a time!" She said. "Listen, we better have her by tommorow. Or else you'll have to speak with Shredder!" She hissed and hung up. You widen your eyes in surprise when she says that name, the same strange name donnie had told you about that night he took you to see the skyline.

The girl gripped the phone and growled. She hadn't moved for a while until she chuckled.

"I know you're here hiding. Why don't you just come out hun. I don't wanna cause more trouble than there already is." She gently said. Her words sounded tempting, but you still had a death grip on your stick ready for use.

She looked around once more and took a deep breath. "Where are you!?!?" She screamed and threw the phone at the dumpster you hid behind. You flinched and covered you mouth with your hands, trying hard not to move or make a sound.

After a few seconds, the strange girl had walked away, leaving you being traumatized from the intense situation. You peeked out and saw nobody around and decided it was safe to walk out again. Slowly you stood up and walked around the dumpster, observing the destroyed phone in the ground. 

You look back down the street, getting ready for an ambush or attack incase it was a trap.  Just as you were thinking about the attack that could happen at any moment, you heard a thud behind you.

Preparing yourself for a fight, you turned right around, ready to swing at the person that was about to come up on you.

However, instead of seeing that girl or one of your kidnappers, it was a scared Donnie.

Right before you could hit him, he had blocked your swing with his staff, causing a loud sound to echo throughout the empty street.

You both looked at each other with shock and relief, feeling the weight of worry leave both of you.

You dropped the bloody stick and ran into Donnie's arms.

As you two hugged one another, Leo, Mickey and Raph jumped down along side you both. Mickey 'Awed' and came running to hug you guys also.

When you three released, Donnie had his hands on your shoulders, observing your body for any injuries. You gently brushed off his hands, reassuring him you were fine.

"It's okay Donnie, I'm okay!" You say and smile at his nurturing side.

"Um, well then whose blood is this!?" Cried Raph as he picked up the stick. Everyone looked at you, waiting for an answer.

"Weeell, im gonna have to tell you later. But right now, there's this girl looking for me. She was just here a minute ago." You say and look back down the street from where she came.

They all looked at one another and instantly took out their weapons. You get ready for was about to happen and listened for an answer or some sortve explanation for why they were arming themselves.

"(Y-y/n), was this girl, um, I don't know, seem a little angry or terrifying?!" Said Donnie.

You thought for a moment and came to the conclusion that she was a little intense.

"She was talking on the phone, who I assumed we're the kidnappers, but she did mention Shredder." You say.

After you said this, they all instantly froze. Knowing shredder was their greatest enemy, you never thought they would be this frightened of the guy. You shuffled a little bit and looked towards Donnie.

"Sooo, are we going to go before she comes back?" You question.

They all were broken out of their trance and looked towards you with the realization that karai could be coming back with a whole army.

"(Y/n), did karai mention anything else when she was talking with the Purple Dragons?" Leo asks

'Karai? Purple Dragons? Is that their names?' you thought. You look back up at leo and shook your head.

"She only mentioned about finding me before tomorrow." You say. A realization suddenly then occurred to you.

You were going to get kidnapped again, but maybe this time with 2x more the force. You shiver at the thought of being held captive once again, not liking the idea of being taken from your now happy life.

Donnie walks beside Leo and whispers something to him. Leo looks strait at you and let's out a sigh.

"You're right...Okay. (Y/n), we all insist that you stay with us for the weekend, knowing that shredder is after you, we can't have your life be put in danger when we can do something about it."

You didn't even think a out their offer and simply said yes. You all made a plan for Raph and Donnie to take you home to get your necessities for the weekend, while Leo and Mickey go to inform April and Casey about the situation.

--------------------------
On your way back home, it was already 6 in the afternoon. Since it was winter, the sun was already going down. And just like in the morning, barely anybody was outside. You heard from a couple people at school that some families went out if the city for the fear if the aliens attacking again.

Raph then again asks about the blood as you was thinking about the people who stayed in the city and who left. You explained what had happened, first by saying how they treated you and shoved you into a can, then you came up with the idea of attacking at the right moment.

"Good thing that driver was reckless, or else I would probably be in a dungeon by now." You say. Donnie and Raph both seemed terrified from your story and thought about what you said.

"So! You mean to tell me you stabbed a guy?! Like through his chest!? Geez (y/n)! You're cold blooded!!" Raph says and nudges Donnie. "She's a keeper!" He wishers to him, causing him to blush.

After we finally made it to your apartment, Donnie asked if he could set up cameras in all the rooms. You agreed to it and quickly hurried along to get your things.

As you gathered your belongings and shoved them into a duffel bag, Donnie was putting up security cameras in the apartment and Raph was in the kitchen heating up the oven pizza that you never made.

When I walked out, Donnie just had finished hiding the wires, making the room look like nothing had happened to it.

"It's just in case you're parents come home, then I'll get notified and make sure you get home to them safely. But if Shredder is the one who comes, I don't know when you'll be able to come back here." He sadly says.

I thought about the idea of staying in the sewers my whole life, living away from society to be kept safe with mutated animals who were like family to me. I simply smiled at the idea and shrugged my shoulders.

"Alright with me! Let's go!" I say and grab the source of pizza Raph just took out of the oven.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.6K 51 15
"I live in the shadows and hide from other people or other mutants like you 4" Years ago, I was in my room. When I heard a loud crash. I didn't know...
3.8K 168 61
Book One In The Ahh-Ness Of Things Series: April & Donnie were once inseparable, but now almost six years have passed since she left NYC. What if Apr...
330 6 8
(I'll use MC for the protagonist. I want the reader to be able to read freely, project or insert their own OCs in the story) Life's been a real rolle...
6.6K 117 20
!! Rated 5/5 and HIGHER! --|Description: Y/N L/N, a young robotics engineer, transferred to New York City to pursue the mysterious disappearance of t...