Just Lust

By frezbae

English Book Kylie hated him for being a playboy. She pitied the women that he toyed with and made them cry. ... More

Sypnosis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (Wakas)
Just Lust Book Pictorial

Chapter 7

101K 2.7K 127
By frezbae

Holy fuck. Why Am I feeling so bad now?

He groaned on the other line.

"Close your legs. I see your panties here," he said teasingly.

So I almost jumped on the snout of the car to get up. I know I'm red now, so I turned around.

"You're rude!" I shouted.

He's stupid. I am wearing black cycling! What panty, huh?

"Get in," he commanded.

I smirked.

"Well. I'm going to get in my car." I mocked.

I would have opened the door of my car, but. "In my car."

I bit my lip at what he said

"H-Ha?"

"Lunch, baby."

But Jen and I had an errand. We're going somewhere.

"I can't. I'll have a walk later." my answer.

"Walk? With?"

"Jenn," I answered.

"I can tell her." I was surprised by what he said. "Leave your car, and I'll take care of it."

"What do you want to eat?" he suddenly asked without looking at me. His eyes were just on the road.

"Whatever ."

I looked closely at his body; he wore a black and white striped t-shirt and faded jeans. He seems more mature than his age.

And now, here we are in his condo unit.

He has foreign features. His hand is hairy. The veins in his hand tightened while he was cooking. The white apron did not suit him because of his size. If I were beside him, I would be tiny.

And only now did I find out that he knows how to cook pasta. His move is very smooth, and he is very skilled.

I was shocked when he was already putting the dishes on the table.

"Let's eat." He said to me.

I immediately tasted the pasta. I'm levitating. It tastes so good! He knows how to cook! He put the pasta on my plate, and I took wine and two cups from the counter.

"Delicious." I wanted more. Seriously, it tasted better than the others.

He chuckled, took a tissue, and wiped the side of my mouth.

Shit. I was suddenly embarrassed.

"S-sorry, it's delicious."

"Just eat. It's all yours."

Throughout the meal, I smiled, especially when I could feel him looking at me. I will mark this day. Only now has he been kind to me?

After we ate, he put away the food. He was very skilled.

As I waited for him in his living room, I looked around, and he loves black and gray.

I was startled when his cell phone rang. I raised my eyebrow. Out of curiosity, I approached it while it was ringing.

I have no intention of finding out. I'll see who. Biting my lip and a little nervous, I took his cell phone from the table.

My eyes narrowed. Cassy, huh? I would have returned it.

"What are you doing?" I was surprised by his voice.

So I immediately put it back on the table. His eyes looked at what I did to his cell phone. My chest was so pounding that I thought I was caught in the act of sin.

I cleared my throat. "Someone called. I just looked." My muscles are shaking.

He approached my seat, took his cell phone, and looked at it. I moved a little away from him.

I grabbed my bag without looking at him.

"I'm leaving. I-I'll reconcile to Jenn. Thanks for the pasta."

His cell phone rang again. I'm leaving. I immediately turned around to get out, but he grabbed my arm. I leaned against his chest.

He handed me his cell phone, and I saw Cassy's name again.

Fuck, what does he mean?

"Answer it," he says. I could hardly move because we were so close.

I shook my head. I wouldn't like it. His cell phone keeps ringing.

"It's bothering you, right?"

"N-No."

"Fucking answer it." He tightened his grip on me. Gosh, is he like this?

I shook my head again. He heaved a sigh, and with no care, he 'threw his cell phone. It crashed somewhere! I didn't know what happened anymore because he kissed me hard. An electricity voltage immediately flowed through my system because of what he did.

I seemed deaf to my heartbeat. I slowly closed my eyes and responded to his kiss.

My head almost receded from the violence of his kiss. I was shocked when he suddenly pushed me onto the sofa.

I moaned as his hand entered my skirt.

"Fuck." I close my eyes tightly and bite my lip very hard.

All the pain I had felt before was gone. That was replaced by smoky heat.

He suddenly stopped and covered my thigh.

"What the actual fuck?" Hearing Radleigh's voice made me close my eyes tightly.

"Bullshit! Do you know how to knock? "Clinton's voice was angry.

I hid behind Clinton out of embarrassment.

Rad chuckled playfully.

"Uh. I know the password. You forgot?" He said.

Clinton rubbed his neck and turned to me.

He leaned closer.

"Go to my room." His whispered.

Radleigh whistled and grinned.

"Fuckboy move, huh?" Rad teased Clinton.

We spent the whole day watching different types of movies in his room. It was even more embarrassing because Radleigh saw us.

We watched horror, love stories, action films, and cartoons. He would be quiet and bored beside me if I screamed in fear.

His remorseless appearance menaces me much. He's like something: dark, rough, and ruthless.

"Kylie looks," said Jenn. She pointed out to me a man coming towards us.

I wanted to roll my eyes. We're sitting at Starbucks right now, Jen and I.

"Good morning." Jedd greeted us. Jedd is a varsity player: Damon's friend and my suitor.

He has been courting me for months. But, no. I wasn't interested. But even if he has everything, I'm not interested.

"Hello! Good morning!" Jenn greeted him, too.

He smiled and sat down next to me. Even then, we used to get together at parties and school events. In high school, we also used to hang out. It's just that now it's not so much.

"Uh! I'll be going, Kyl?" Jenn even winked at me, and I just rolled my eyes at her. She knew I didn't want to be with Jedd, ugh!

"Long time no see?" his introduction.

"Yeah, just busy. We have to study hard so we don't fail." I said and smiled.

He grinned, so his dimple came out.

"Just tell me if you need help."

"Oh, wait." I rummaged through my notebook and showed it to him.

"Can you please help me with this?" I asked. I struggled there. I didn't ask Natalia. She's busy locking herself inside Sebe's office.

He picked it up. He put it on the table and picked up his ballpen.

"Yeah, I know it. It's like this..." he taught me how to solve it.

I also got a little closer to understanding his explanations.

We were just serious at those times. I didn't even realize that the bell had rung.

I gasped and fixed my things immediately.

"Jedd, thank you." I thank him. I don't understand much, but I have learned a little.

He held my two books as he accompanied me back into the room.

"Small thing, Kylie."

"Even though," I said and looked around. The class will start later.

"I will do all for you, Nicole. You know that, don't you?"

We stopped walking, and I faced him.

"Jedd." I took a deep breath.

I can't say I'm not ready because I almost gave myself to Clinton. I also don't want to hurt him. He's too good to be true.

"I do not know, Jedd." I just said.

"It's okay. I can wait," he said sincerely.

"I'll be right here, Jedd. I need to use the bathroom."

He scratched his neck so hard and handed me my book.

"See you later?" he asked.

I nodded hesitantly.

I watched his back go away, and I scratched my forehead. That's why I don't want us to be alone. It's hard for him to hurt because he's so kind.

"Suitor?" I jumped to hear the voice at my side. Clinton's death glare lingered on me.

My eyebrows went up.

"It's none of your business." I mocked. I still remember the woman who called him yesterday.

Well, I'm out of it.

I immediately turned my back on him without saying anything. I marched to the comfort room. I opened it, and there were three women in the sink. I went into a cubicle to take a break.

Phew! I think I'm late.

I hurriedly organized myself and went out.

But I was stunned to see Clinton lying on the sink.

What the hell?

This CR is for women.

Did you make a mistake when you entered?

He tilted his head. I moved backward until my back collided with the cold wall.

My eyes widened.

"What the hell? What are you doing? You must have entered the wrong place!"

He bent his hand as I sideways. He caged me.

My chest immediately throbbed. Shit!

"Why would I make a mistake? Eh, you're the only one I want to enter."

"You're rude!"

Damn, his flowery mouth!

He leaned closer.

"Stop dating boys," he uttered huskily.

I crossed my arms. "

And why?"

"You won't like what I do."

My chest throbbed immediately. What was his game?

I smirked to hide my nervousness.

"Why? What are you going to do?" I challenge.

He brought his face even closer and squeezed my waist.

'I could feel the bulge of his manhood.

I want to cuss!

"You feel it? You want mine to enter your little pussy?" He sniffed my neck. I'm about to fall now!

If anyone sees us here, it will be a massive scandal immediately. Maybe his women will chase me.

"Pervert!"

He chuckled sexily.

"Don't come near that man again," he warned.

And without a word, he claimed my lips.

My days went back to normal.

Sometimes, I saw Clinton and Berna together.

I realized that this was also okay. Even if I am secretly hurting, It's more okay than before.

"Are you coming to the Wet party later?" Jenn asked. We're already leaving. Some of our friends have already gone home.

I put my notebook inside the bag. "Sure, you?"

"Of course, are you going to wear anything?" she asked.

"I still have a lot of clothes that I can use."

"Me too," she said as we crossed to the coffee shop.

When we entered, we immediately looked for a place near the edge.

I was shocked to see the man I didn't want to see.

He's with Radleigh and Sir Sebe.

Gosh! Just seeing them together will make you tremble. The other women looked at their place as if they were saints to worship.

Radleigh is playing with his lips while Sir Sebe is folding his arms. On the other hand, Clinton was also folding his arms and looking at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
20K 559 10
(Completed) Bella is 18 years old with 2 kids and she has lived with her mother Renee and father Charlie all her life but what happens when her and...
3.2M 186K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
151K 5.5K 30
Princess Layla discovers she's pregnant with the baby of a dangerous mafia leader and manages to run away. Her ex-lover, Dimitri, who had given her u...