Chapter 5

They hung out in my unit in the evening so we could go straight later.

"Oh, you don't have a chance, Kylie," Jen told me. We had just finished eating and preparing what to wear. So it looks like my room is trash; many clothes are hanging everywhere.

"Chance to whom?" I looked at her first before looking again for something to wear.

Lots of scattered dresses on the floor! The heels and other stilettos are already on my dresser.

"For Clinton! I think Berna is his girlfriend! The nerd! They're sweet." She pissed me off.

I rolled my eyes.

"What do I care?? Maybe you like him."

"Excuse me. Yes, he's my crush, yes! But that's only it. I already have Ronald." she says.

Who cares? I didn't speak anymore so that her useless topic wouldn't spread further. If only Clinton were the topic, it didn't matter!

I looked around my room.

Gosh! We'll hang out! Even if I wear a T-shirt and shorts there, it's okay. Jen is so different!

Natalia was lying on the bed. As usual, her boyfriend texted.

I chose the gray mini dress with glitter. Mini means-little upside-down ass!! I paired it with black heels.

Jen, on the other hand, also has a red mini-dress. So she looks like a GRO, but she's beautiful.

I also looked at Nat. I immediately softened. Her face was really like an angel's. She wore a baby pink dress that was the right length.

My favorite bar. Wealthy and celebrities visit it. When we left my condo, I immediately felt anxious.

"Let's go!" I pulled them in.

I laughed when I entered. We immediately looked for a place, but my smile disappeared when I saw Clinton's group. They were a mix of men and women.

Damon was there. Radleigh was there, and Clinton, of course.

My temper doubled when I saw the person next to him. Berna?

Seriously?

Wearing a T-shirt and shorts, she seems uninvited because what she's wearing doesn't fit her. It just looks homely.

We still had to go through there to get to our chosen place.

We were just near them! Ugh.

When we passed there, Radleigh whistled. He's also Clinton's playboy cousin. Of the four, Rad and Clinton are well-known playboys.

Radleigh smoked his cigarette and glanced at Clinton, so I also looked there.

Clinton was looking at my chest.

I know I have great breasts, but I didn't know that he likes a woman with big breasts, huh? The last time I saw him in the basement, looking at my chest. Now, I'm still staring.

Damn him. Playboy but afraid of the virgin? Shouldn't the virgin be scared of Playboy?

"Awful! They're here, Kylie!" Jen screamed at me as soon as we sat down.

"And so?" I mocked.

Nat ordered what we were going to drink while I was looking around. I was disgusted with that, Berna! The Clinton's toy! Did Clinton bring her here?

Annoying!

Whatever embarrassment happened inside his condo back then, I did not care. He doesn't care about me!

I gulped down the shot glass of tequila. My throat got hot, so I bit into the lemon.

"Shall we dance?" Jen invited us.

I shook.

"Later when I'm drunk."

She laughed. "It's up to you".

Jen was already on the dancefloor. I was getting drunk at our table.

I was about to get the shot glass when Natalia held my hand.

"Hey, don't get drunk. You're our driver."

"I'm not drunk yet." I still needed clarification.

"Take a comfort room first? It would be best if you washed," she commanded me.

I am now in front of the mirror in the sink. I washed and wiped my face. Immediately, I think about some things.

Does my life still have meaning? I wake up in the morning, go to school, and then go home in the afternoon; the next day, I will do the same.

I arranged myself and went out. I am going home. It's past twelve. When I leave, the woman I hate also enters the comfort room.

I immediately raised an eyebrow at her. She bowed.

"Excuse me, please," she told me that I was annoyed. What?

I did not leave my position so that she could not enter.

"Huh? I'm only nineteen. Excuse me? I know that you're twenty-two. You look like an old lady."

I couldn't stop myself from speaking badly.

"S-Sorry, I'll come in." Come on, bitch!

I pushed her shoulder a little. "Don't play tricks here. We know you're flirting! You're flirting with Clinton, aren't you?"

I don't know why I hate her. If I know, this one is a slut too!

I was surprised when she sobbed in front of me. Ha! Immediately cry?

"I don't know the ---"

"Dont play innocent ---"

"What happened?" A baritone voice stopped me.

"C-Clinton." Berna even fixed her graded eyes glass.

I just sighed and shook my head. Clinton looked at me badly.

I swallowed and looked at him wickedly.

"What?"

It hurts me to see his concern for this woman. I can see him holding her waist, almost hugging her.

"You hurt her." He said firmly.

Hurt?

"Why? Does she have a wound? If I had hurt her, she wouldn't have had many wounds!"

If I had hurt her, she wouldn't be in the hospital now!

"But still ..."

"Still what? She's flirting with you ---"

"Don't call her that!" He shouted at me that I would almost close my eyes.

My tears fell. Fuck.

I could see the softening of his face when he saw my tears.

"I-I'm sorry," I turned and left.

It hurts when you're in that situation. It isn't very kind. He was almost disgusted with me recently because I said I was a virgin. Then he can stick with that nerd? Can he worry about her like they have something?

What's with her that I don't have huh? Darn it! Stop comparing Kylie! You don't have to reach!

I leaned against the snout of my car and took out a cigarette. I will not enter the first period of class this afternoon. I lit it up and immediately inhaled.