Sucker For Love

By hpselenawrites

All we need is love ♋ Paige Townsein is like any other teenage girl from the outside but she only knew what w... More

*Sucker For Love*
*Characters*
*Copyright © 2017*
1- Was it real?
2- Is Change For The Better?
3- New Beginnings!
*Author's Note*
4- Sunshine.
5- Who Is He?
6- Helped Me Again!
7- Knight & Shining Armour!
8- Boy's Locker Room!
*Covers*

*9- All Shit At Once!*

123 20 43
By hpselenawrites

Chapter 9
All Shit At Once!

A/N:

I know it's been a while... Okay, more than a while but I was really busy with some stuff. Thanks for reading though, I really love you all for waiting, just had a really bad writer's block. But now I'm back. LOL.

Dedicated to Merithmoon, KrazyKupkake1234, spxrts, NikitaJ7827, Vanyawrites, daydreamer_565 and aneetameeshi .

Rad Day Y'All :)

© All Rights Reserved.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Liam's POV

That asshole literally dragged Paige! Way to being a gentleman, I mentally scoffed at that. If it wasn't for the confrontation at home, I was preparing myself for, I would have just dragged the bastard out of the house.

What is happening to me man?

I'm was never one of those, who loose their temper on petty things. In fact I don't loose my temper at all, just those few exceptions including my parents, which by the way I avoid by all means. But after what I saw today at the diner, I have to talk to mom.

After dropping the two idiots to their homes, here I was back at my father's mansion. I can't call this place 'my home' because it isn't. I parked my car in the garage and entered the not so welcoming location.

It's beyond my understanding as to why these two are even staying under one roof?

As expected mom was still awake, sitting in the entrance hall adjoining the living room  on one of the recliner chairs. She was sitting there with droopy and puffed eyes, as if she was crying earlier.

As soon as she heard me closing the door, she turned around to face me and came towards me with hurried steps. Then the unexpected happened, she clutched onto me and hugged me tight. As if she would shatter if I let go of her. It's now that I noticed how tired her eyes looked with small lines forming under her eyes, showing how tired she actually was.

I couldn't believe she was the same strong and independent woman I look up to. She looked weary and exhausted, I wanted to ask what happened but then she sobbed. She clutched onto my shirt from the back and sobbed on my shoulder.

"L..Liam" her voice cracked in between her sobs.

"Mom! What happened? Is dad home? Did he said something to you?" She just shed more and more tears. I had never seen her like this, so broken and shattered. I will crucify the bastard who made her cry, myself!

Dad and mom fight all the time but never had she ever been like this. She would never show us her pain. She was not one of those women who would be crying their eyes out on small things. It must have been something big.

"M..mom please tell me?" my voice shook a bit. I cannot see her like this. "Mom, I'm here for you." She raised her head up and looked into my eyes, with her eyes still puffy from crying.

"Li..Liam, I'm sorry.. I... I couldn't be a good mother to you. And here you are there for me like a good son." She looked down so as to compose herself, but still I could see her pain. "Your dad is still at work."

"Mom," I pleaded with my voice. "Tell me!"

"I c..can't live with your dad anymore" she had again put up the mask of a strong woman but I could see through it, "I.. I'm getting divorce from your father." It took me a moment to register what she just said and when I did, I couldn't move.

"So that man was your lover. Huh?" I said it more like a statement. I couldn't believe it. My mother could never do this! Right! She was holding this family together. She looked at me puzzled. "The one at the diner" I explained, "who was holding you. I saw you at Cob's." I grimaced at the memory.

"Liam, its not like that, he" I put a hand up to stop her from spooning me with lies. I'm not a child anymore, that man was clearly looking at her with.. I don't even want to say. "He is a lawyer and just an old friend. I would never cheat on your father."

She looked at me incredulously. "Then w..why do you want a divorce?" I always wanted them to not fight, to behave like a normal family once but 'divorce'. At least my mom wasn't cheating.

"We can't be together, your father he.. he's having an affair. I can't live with him." It's like the whole world stopped. Every movement stopped, my breaths coming irregular, my throat constricted, I couldn't believe it. He wouldn't do this to mom.

"It can't be dad! He's my dad their must be some misunderstanding." How could I not see it? My mother... She doesn't deserve this. No one deserves being cheated on. Will he do something like this?

"Liam I saw him...I... You shouldn't worry I'll be fine. You should sleep you have school." She tried to be as calm as she could be.

"Mom I... I'm here. I'll talk to dad. If he did somethi.."

"Liam, go I'm fine. You don't have to do anything."

"But mom I.."

"I'll talk to him. Now go."

How could he do this to her? As if fighting with each other wasn't enough. I started walking to my room and the light were already on. So Emily is still awake. I walked to my door and as expected Emily was sprawled over the carpet of my room, gazing at the roof. "Lee-bro, you are late" she exclaimed. Yes, it's this stupid name she's given me.

"Why are you still awake 'Em-bear'? You have school." I fake scolded her, narrowing my eyes at her.

"But you are awake too" she mumbled looking down, fidgeting with her fingers.

In front of me stood her small frame, wearing her favourite 'frozen princess' nightdress, her long auburn hair falling down in light waves. I sighed looking at my seven years old little sister. She had got her mother's hair and eyes 'auburn'.

"Let's get you to sleep Em-bear." She made a face, pouting her lips.

"Don't call me that!" She replied while getting on the bed. I smiled at her grumpyness and put the covers over her body and changed into my sweats ,laying beside her. Turning her small frame to face me, like she always does, she put her small hands around my torso. And I felt my already sleepy eyes doze off.

But why do I feel, the shit isn't over yet?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hey!
So yeah I'm back *plays victory music*
It's seriously victory for me to write again. I thought I'll leave the book. But you know I'm too good for that *shyly looks down* Okay, I can't control my evil laughter. So how have you all been? Missed me, like I missed you? *Eyes twinkle with hope*
Yeah? *Grins like Cheshire cat*
N

o? *Sulks in the evil corner*

This chapter didn't included Liam Paige scenes but it was necessary to understand Liam's situation. I feel bad for him *sighs dramatically* . You guys just wait for the next chapter it's going to be a-fucking-mazing (I hope so)

• QUICK QUESTIONS ••

* Next chapter Liam's or Paige's POV?

* Did his father actually cheat?

* 'She's a man' or 'Magic Mike'?

* Current favourite YouTube star?

* What do you think about Logan Paul?

* Are Taylor swift and Karlie Kloss feuding?

* Jelena is back! But I don't know I liked Sel with The Weeknd too *makes pouty face* what about you guys?

* Comment the weirdest nick name you've got!

* Did you like our 'frozen princess' Emily?

Please pray that I do good in exams!
Also a quick shout-out to these lovely people *shows my innocent smile* please check out their pages too.

hollywoodgirl2003,
ThatHufflepuffGirlXD
Lyra-Rogers165
Mist_61
esmy246
megsameghana
veilnebula
megsameghana
-issxes-
mahamstyles625
laru23
girly_n
Crystal_Candy_xx
shayy__nalisa
MenderaStorm
shyan_pixie
Hazel_Rivers
thatHyperactiveSoul
Yshiedorothy
gurbani11kohli
TearmakeR12

rachelheartswolves

COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE. FOLLOW.
You can FOLLOW me on-

Instagram : hpselenawrites
Tumblr : hpselenawrites
Twitter : hpselenawrites
Gmail : hpselenawrites

Thanks for reading
Selena xoxo

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 11.1K 12
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
130K 1.6K 51
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
652K 58.1K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
141K 6.2K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...