Jason McCann Dirty Interracia...

By Royalty_Loves

I put my head flat-faced on the pillow because I can't keep my head up since the pleasure was so much, but on... More

Is This Rough Enough Princess?
Help Me Make It Interesting
Are You Too Busy For My Body?
How About Shower Sex?
Imma Fuck You Back To Sleep
I Can Take Your Mind Off It
Talk Dirty While Eating
Check It Out
You Don't Want To Wake The Baby
Im So Horny, Baby
I Want You To Break My Virginity
You Just Raped Me
This Is Very Wrong, Mr McCann
You're A Strong Girl, You Can Climax Again
I've Always Had A Crush On You
Ive Always Had A Crush On You (Part. 2)
Why I Don't Respond on Message Boards

Look Me In The Eyes and Say It

32.3K 208 75
By Royalty_Loves

-- {Y/N} P.O.V --

"Baby, please just liste-" Jason tried to say until I cut him off. "No!" I screamed looking over my shoulder at him, while yanking every shit up of mine in the closet, into my suitcase laying on the bed in the bedroom. Jason had cheated on me and I am too angry to explain the whole scenery. Jason grabs whatever I put in my suitcase out and throws it on the bed. "Jason stop it!" I shouted at him. "No. {Y/N} look please can you just listen to me for five seconds?" He asked. I turned to him folding my arms, showing I was listening but I didn't look at him. "Look, I wasn't thinking right and-". "Five seconds is up, nigga!" I interrupted and started packing again.

He looked at me with an 'are you serious' face while I zipped my suitcase up and walked as fast as I can downstairs with it. As soon as I was about to reach for the door knob, Jason grabbed my suitcase and threw it across the room, causing a loud thud which also caused me to jump. "What the actual fuck!" I shouted. I was so angry, I swear I felt steam coming out of my ears😡. "Please don't leave me. I want you here. Not even that, it's more I need you here, baby." Jason begs. "First of all you don't want nor need me here because you wouldn't of even think about letting a slut in yo house in the first fucking place. And if yo unsatisfied, ridiculous ass really do need someone, just call that slut to come here. And secondly, my name is Y/N, do not call me 'baby'." I spat. Soon enough I felt a stinging sensation on my right cheek. He smacked me. I looked up at him with my hair all messy on the right side of my face, shocked and tears in my eyes. Jason didn't look sorry at all, but thats because his eyes we're black so I knew he was angry as a mu'fucker.

"You're mine and only mine. I can fucking call you whatever the fuck I want." He spat. The tears that were at the edge of my eyelid fell down my cheek like a rain drop, and I looked down. "I hate you." I spat quietly. It was silent for a few seconds until Jason spoke up. "Look me in the eyes and say it." Jason said in a low voice. Jason slowly lift my head up so I could look in his eyes, it had turn to its normal honey brown colour so I knew he softened ('I knew he softened' - not like that😂). "Say it again but look me in the eyes this time." Jason says to me. "I. . .I h-hate. . ." I stuttered. I just couldn't say it at all, especially looking him in the eyes. Even when he cheated on me and I'm sooo angry with him I know I don't hate him because he's a big piece to my heart and I love him to bits.

-- Jason's P.O.V --

"I hate you." She spat still not looking at me. It hurts me hearing her say that. {Y/N} saying 'I hate you' while leaving me is my full-on worst nightmare, I wanted to know if she really did hate me so I wanted her to look me in the eyes. "Look me in the eyes and say it." I say quietly. She still hasn't lift her head up yet so I put a finger under her chin and lightly lift her head up. "Say it again but look me in the eyes this time." I told her. "I. . . I h-hate. . . ". She stuttered. I know she is mad at me but she definitely does not hate me because some people say a lot of things when they're angry. I didn't mean to hurt {Y/N}, and by hurt I mean both cheat and smack her. I didn't mean it at all. "That's what I thought so." I say before leaning in until my lips touched hers. Let's just say while I was trying to make out with her she kept on trying to push me away. I used one hand and pinned her arms above her head and used the other hand to slide down her body and squeeze her ass, causing her to gasp and open her mouth for me to slide my tongue in. As soon as my tongue came in her mouth she stopped trying to fight me off of her, so I removed my hand away from her arms and put them around her waist pulling her close, and she wraps her arms around my neck. She let out a little moan as our tongue started to battle with each other. I put my hands under her smooth thighs to lift her up and carry her upstairs to our bedroom without detaching our lips.

Once we got to the bedroom, I threw her on the bed and crawled on top of her, and started kissing her neck. "J-Jason." {Y/N} moans. "You like that, babygirl?" I asked her teasingly. She groans in pleasure in response. Damn, she so sexy. Sucking, lightly biting and licking, wanting to leave a few hickeys. I just can't wait to show her how much she means to me.

-- Your P.O.V --

Jason started kissing my neck making me moan under him and to be left with a few hickeys. He kissed up my jawline and back to my lips. While he was kissing me he slid his hands down under my shirt and started playing with my breasts through my bra. "Mmm." I moaned into Jason's mouth as our tongues played with each other. After playing with my breasts, he took my shirt off and started kissing my cleavage. I sat up so he could take my bra off and quickly take his shirt of. We layer back down and he came back on top of me, starting to lick and suck on my left breast and lightly bit and sucked on the nipple while caressing the right breast. "Jason. . .Ugh." I moaned, my breath was heavy and my hand was all tangled in Jason's hair. A few seconds later he gave my right breast the same pleasure as the left breast. "You like that, baby?" Jason asked in a low voice as he kissed down my stomach. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. "Y-yeah." I stuttered and moaned.

He pulled down my shorts leaving my in my panties. He kissed my inner thigh, stared at my wet pussy and look back up in my eyes again. His eyes were as dark as a storm. His eyes didn't look angry. They looked hungry and full of lust. He came back up to my face and put his mouth to my ear. "Mm, you're soaking wet, princess." He whispered in my ear sucking on it. His hand rubbed my stomach then went south close to my soaking core. "Who do you want?" He asked while pecking my neck a few times while rubbing my through my panties. "Mmm." I moaned. I couldn't even answer. "I said who do want?" He asked more harsher looking down into my eyes while rubbing me harder. My moaning became louder and my lips in an 'o' shape😮(perfect emoji😂). "You, Jason. I want you." I breathed out. "Nuh uh. Wrong answer." He says smirking and I just give him a 'just-hurry-up-and-fuck-me' face🙄. "I'll give you a hint. ." He says with his lips stroking my neck as he spoke as he rubbed even harder making my pussy leak. ". .my name name begins with, 'd'."

"Daddy!" I breathed out. "Daddy, I need you!" Jason slid my soaked panties off and took off his jeans along with his briefs. "Suck me, princess." He told me. I flipped us over and started kissing down his abs until I was face to face with his long, think length. I took it in my hand and pumped it slowly picking up the speed. I Took it in my mouth and started sucking on it but pumping the parts I can't fit in my mouth my hand. His eyes were looking down at me but slowly shut while throwing his head back with pleasure. He groaned and damn it was hot asf. I licked up his vein and put his length back in my mouth still pumping the bottom part with my hand and my free hand playing with his testicles with my eyes fixed on his face. He was a moaning mess. "Yes, babygirl. Take my thick cock in your mouth." He said to me. I continued this while profanities flew out of his mouth. His length twitched in my mouth so I knew he was close, this only made him start to buck his hips making his dick hit the back of my throat which caused me to gag and dribble.

Jason's load spilt out into my mouth and he was breathing heavy. He flipped us over so he was on top and was teasing my pussy hole with the tip of his length and pushed it into me. It felt sooooo good. He bucks his hips against mine causing his long dick to rub against my walls and kisses my neck making me moan even more. "Mm. . .Jason. . Ooh. ." I moaned loudly. "Does that feel good, baby? Are you still going to leave me?" Jason asks teasingly thrusting even deeper and faster making the bed squeak. I moan, being too weak to respond. "I asked you a question!" He says harshly, looking deeply into my eyes as he thrusts got harder making me moan even louder. "No, Jason! Oh, this feels so good!" I responded and breathed out. After those words I said Jason grabs my left leg and puts it on his shoulder and puts my right leg around his waist. He brings his face up to mine and starts going at a pace where I can faint from all the pleasure, I screamed as soon as I feel him hitting my g-spot several of times.

(Sorry, love surprising you guys😊). "That's not my fucking name, remember!" He growled at me. "DADDY!" I screamed, "Oh. . . It feels so good." I breathed out. "Aargh. . .fuck you're so tight!" He moaned. The only sound in the room was our moaning, the bed squeaking and our skins slapping together due to the speed and hardness Jason's of thrusts, I swear the bed will break soon. "Oh I'm gonna cum!" I moaned to him. "Yes, baby, cum for daddy!" Jason growled. I felt a tight knot forming on the pit of my stomach and soon enough we both explode at the same time. Jason rides out our orgasms and then collapse right next to me. After we caught our breathes Jason spoke up.

"{Y/N}, I really am sorry for cheating on you, and smacking you as well," Jason started off stroking my cheek looking me straight in the eyes. "you are the only girl I love and will always love. I promise you, the slut was the who put the moves on me first. I mean, when I kissed you and started touching you, you became weak. That was the same with me. She seduced me so much that I couldn't stop myself from falling for her game she playing to get me in bed with her. But other than that, you're the only girl that I love to get seduced by, the only girl I love putting my lips and hands on, the only girl I've ever got jealous of if another boy makes her smile or laugh and the only girl I plan on marrying." by now I have tears in my eyes. "I love you so much." I say kissing him. "I love you too, babe." He says back. "You still owe me a new suitcase, the handle and both of the wheels came off." "Why? You gonna run away from me or something?" He asks playfully. We giggle then we fall asleep happily in each other's arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was probably really long for a imagine, but it will get better.
Make sure to vote ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 83 34
"I wished for everything to be alright..." ---------------- People wish upon shooting stars... guess what I wished? Who would've thought Jason McCan...
321K 8.6K 37
"I'm sorry," Jason looked down, "I never should've left." "But now I'm back," Jason continued, "And I want you back." © -biebercuddles 2013 All Right...
335K 9.1K 35
only if everything we imagined could come true. ((UNDER MAJOR EDITING)) © -biebercuddles 2013 All Rights Reserved
179K 3.8K 62
Recovery First, I'll acknowledge All trust has been broken A successful recovery I pray for us at night Grants me with a second chance Never thought...