Awakened (Teen Wolf) Book 3

By jinx1996

Anna has finally found out what her green eyes mean, but it was too late and now she has to deal with the con... More

Preface - Lose You're Mind
Chapter 1 - Jumbled
Chapter 2 - Alpha's Orders
Chapter 3 - Pain Makes You Human
Chapter 4 - I Need Help
Chapter 5 - Wake Up
Chapter 6 - Shooting Hoops
Chapter 7 - Oh God, I Can't Even Look
Chapter 8 - The New Girl
Chapter 9 - Coyote's Tip Toe
Chapter 10 - Alpha With Performance Issues
Chapter 12 - Werewolf With OCD
Chapter 13 - Snapping Point
Chapter 14 - Tail
Chapter 15 - Broken Hearts
Chapter 16 - The Hot Girl
Chapter 17 - Jake
Chapter 18 - I'm Not Leaving
Chapter 19 - Scream!
Chapter 20 - Electrified
Chapter 21 - Coincidences
Chapter 22 - Working Towards Friendship
Chapter 23 - Shivering
Chapter 24 - Miguel
Chapter 25 - Fading Firefly
Chapter 26 - Runaway Stiles
Chapter 27 - Search Party
Chapter 28 - No Cure
Chapter 29 - Electrical Burns
Chapter 30 - Blown To Hell
Chapter 31 - Fade To An Empty Black
Chapter 32 - His Her
PLAGIARISING
Chapter 33 - Check
Chapter 34 - Seriously?
Chapter 35 - Play Time
Chapter 36 - Only One Person
Chapter 37 - Tears, Torment, And Trust
Chapter 38 - Man In The Shadows
Chapter 39 - Oak Creek
Chapter 40 - Whose Ghost?
Chapter 41 - Bad Moon Rising
Chapter 42 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 43 - A Drop In The Ocean
Chapter 44 - Goodbye
Chapter 45 - Normal
Chapter 46 - There's Always Something Else
BOOK FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 11 - Trapped

14.5K 427 73
By jinx1996

Stiles had rung Lydia and she contacted Aiden. Scott and Stiles had then left to get Lydia and meet them. I decided not to go – knowing that whatever the twin’s idea of teaching Scott was, it would probably be painful in some way and I wasn’t in the mood for watching. So, Isaac and I went to Allison’s.

“Do you think you two will be able to hone in on Malia? If not we’re going to be in the woods for a very long time.” Allison said.

“I’ve got a pretty good lock on her scent and it’s actually kind of strong.” Isaac said.

“Kind of? It’s the only thing I’m smelling right now.” I said and looked at him as he rolled his eyes.

“What is it?” Allison asked.

Isaac held out a syringe, “Pee.” Allison went to inject some of the tranquilliser into her darts, but started shaking. “You okay?” Isaac asked.

“Are you sure you can do this?” I asked her.

Her response was a brief nod before she dropped the vial and bent down to pick it up. I gave Isaac a look that said this is a bad idea, but he only mouthed back the words she can do it.

“You better be right.” I whispered so only he could hear. Allison stood back up, but when she did it was like she didn’t see us. She was looking around the room as if it was a completely different place. “Allison…?” She didn’t hear me. I nudged Isaac.

“What am I meant to do?” he muttered. Allison reached for her gun calmly and pulled it up, but it wasn’t loaded.

“Well my idea is to knock her out.”

“You’re not hitting her… Allison?” he said, trying to snap her out of her weird hallucinating state.

“Yeah… I tried that already, like ten seconds ago.” I snapped. Allison picked up a dart off the table and placed it in the bow. “Oh goodie. She’s actually going to try and kill us. I’m gonna knock her out.” I started towards her, but Isaac stopped me.

“No. They’re only darts.” He snapped.

“Filled with horse tranquillizer! If you’re not going to let me hit her you better come up with something fast, Romeo.” I snapped back as she loaded the gun. The only thing left was to fire. Isaac held his hands out in front of him. “What the hell are you doing? What is that meant to do? You’re a werewolf not Iron Man!” I yelled quickly.

“Allison!” Isaac said more sternly. This time it worked and she ‘woke up.’

“Oh my god. I am so sorry.” She said, panicking. “I don’t know what I was doing, I am so sorry.” She repeated.

“Well, it’s better than ring daggers I guess.” Isaac said trying to ease the tension.

“There is no way in hell you’re doing this.” I said.

“Anna…” Isaac said.

“No, come on, Isaac! She touches a weapon and starts hallucinating and tries to kill us!”

“Anna!” Isaac repeated.

“No she’s right.” Allison said.

“Look, I’m gonna wait in the car. You two can sort this out.” I spat before storming out.

10 minutes later Isaac joined me. “Allison’s coming. You could try and be a little nicer you know. She’s just trying to help and she’s not the only one going through this right now.” Isaac said.

“Scott can’t transform. Stiles is having nightmares and she is turning on us again. I think she is a bigger problem.”

“And you get urges to kill.” He said, raising his voice I little. This seemed to bring me back.

“Sorry. I don’t know why I snapped, I shouldn’t have.” I said I turned to face away from him and out the front of the car.

“How bad is it getting?” He asked.

“Comes and goes. I over react to things, as you just saw and at night…” I trailed off.

“At night?”

I shook my head. “Doesn’t matter.” He went to say something, but Allison jumped in the car.

“I’m ready.” She said. I started the engine and we drove to the woods.

We pulled up at the same time as the Jeep and the motorbike. “How’d it go?” I asked Scott.

He looked at me and nodded with a small smile, “Okay.” He said.

“They kicked your ass, didn’t they?” I said with a smile.

“That would be a gentle euphemism.” Stiles said.

“Did you bring it?” Scott asked Allison, changing the subject. She went into the boot of the car and pulled out her gun.

All of a sudden there was a loud BANG from a gunshot. Scott, Isaac and I looked at each other before Scott ran towards his bike. Without even discussing it we managed to split up into twos. I jumped on the back of the bike while Allison and Isaac ran off together and Lydia and Stiles stood back.

“Wait! Wait!” Stiles was yelling as we drove off. He didn’t really like the plan, but it’s not like we had a better one.

I had to admit, the motorbike was fun. It could go the same pace that we could run except there was no exercise. I liked it.

At least it was fun… until there was a loud ear piercing scream the caused Scott to slam on the brakes and us to go flying over the handlebars. My fall was thankfully broken though… by Scott. Can’t say he felt the same.

“Thanks, buddy.” I muttered.

“You’re welcome.” Scott said, short of breath and with a strained voice. Probably because I was crushing him. I scrambled to my feet and stretched out my hand to help him up.

“Was that Isaac?” I asked, Scott nodded.

“Come on.” He said and then took off running. I kept pace a little behind him, but realized I could find Isaac quicker.

“Scott, I can run faster than this, I’ll find him sooner.” I said.

“Stay within my sight and be careful.” Scott replied in his usual protective manor. I picked up my pace and ran out in front. Say what you want about the homicidal tendencies, but being a Nix did have its perks. Before long I was 50 metres in front of Scott and then 60 and then 70. Isaac’s scent was getting stronger so I ran faster. “Anna! Slow down!” Scott yelled to me, but I paid no attention. I kept going. “Anna!”

I was getting closer.

And then I was stopped.

I sharp blinding pain cut through my ankle and causing me to scream out in pain. It was sudden and it hurt. It hurt like hell.

“Anna!” I heard Scott yell. I heard his feet hit the ground harder as he ran faster until he came to grinding halt beside my hunched body on the ground. “What happened?” he yelled.

“I think I solved the mystery of how Isaac was hurt.” I said as I removed my hands from my ankle revealing an animal trap.

“Oh god. Okay hang on, I’ll see if I can break it.”

“Scott…”

“Just hang on.”

“Scott!”

“What?” He yelled, clearly panicking.

I wasn’t looking at him, I was looking over his shoulder. “It’s Malia.” He turned around and saw her. The Coyote with a doll at its feet, looking at us before picking up the creepy looking chucky doll with her teeth and running off. “Go.”

“What?”

“Go after her, make her turn. I’ll be fine, I can break it myself.” He didn’t move at first. “Scott, go. Now!” he nodded and bolted off. “Okay… it’s okay. Hurts like a bitch, but it’ll heal.” I muttered to myself. “You really need to stop talking to yourself, Anna.” I muttered again. I grabbed hold of both sides of the metal contraption and tried pulling, but I couldn’t do it. The slightest movement cause the pain to worsen and ripple up my leg. “Aaaaaaah! Okay, bad idea.” Hunting was not my forte. I could track, but I had no idea what was what when it came to weapons, let alone a damn bear/coyote trap. So my only option was to ring someone who was filled with useless information that proved to not always be useless.

However Stiles’ phone line was busy. What the hell was he doing? The one time he doesn’t answer, is the one time that I’m desperate.

That left Peter.

“Anna, darling, what can I do for you today? I just boiled some tea and am about to put a movie on if you fancied it?” He answered as I put the phone on speaker.

“I don’t know why you’re being British and I don’t care. And no I do not want a tea or to watch a movie, what I want is to know how one would remove a bear trap from one’s ankle.”

“And why would one want to know how to remove a bear trap from one’s ankle?”

“Because one has a bear trap on one’s ankle.” I said through clenched teeth, trying not to yell. I wasn’t mad I was just in pain and yelling seemed to let some of that pain out.

“And how did one get a bear trap on one’s ankle?”

“Peter!”

“Alright, alright, I’ll google it, jeez.”

“Why are you so calm!?” I yelled. “And google?! You’re supposed to just know!” My foot twitched and the pain ran up my leg again, causing me to scream yet again.

“Oh wow, you’re legitimately caught in a bear trap right now, aren’t you?” He said from the other end.

“Did you think I was starting a game of Chinese Whispers?!” My voice was growing louder and louder.

“Okay, okay, okay, there should be a leaver underneath your trapped foot that’s connected to both sides of the teeth.” He said, coming to his senses.

“Teeth?”

“The spikes that are currently jammed in your ankle.” He explained.

“Right.” I felt underneath my foot, which was actually starting to go completely numb, and found a small leaver. “Okay, so I just pull it?”

“Yes. It should relieve some of the tension and then you will be able to easily pry both sides down until they click. Then lift your foot out, quickly. As soon as you remove your foot it will slam shut again, but with a slight delay.” I did what he told me to do and before long I was free. “Anna?”

A/N: I know nothing about bear traps so don’t bother correcting me because I know that’s probably not how they work, haha.

“It worked.” I said through deep breaths, still clutching my aching leg, but it had already begun to heal.

“Alright, now where are you? I’ll come and get you.” He said.

“No, I’m fine. I have to find Isaac.”

“Isaac?”

“Yeah, I think he’s caught to, I’ll call you later. Thanks, Peter.”

I hung up just after he yelled; “Anna!”

I slowly stood up and put some weight on my right foot. I could still feel it, but it was much better. I found a lock on Isaac’s scent and continued on my way. Before long I was able to run as if nothing had happened.

“Isaac!” I yelled.

“He’s here!” I heard a reply from Allison. I sprinted around a few more trees and found him on the ground in the same position I had been in with Allison freaking out above him. “I don’t know how to disarm it!” She yelled panicked. I ran up and skidded to a halt next to him.

“Your leg’s bleeding.” I heard him say through a pained voice.

“Not anymore.”

“I heard… I heard you scream.” He said through gasps.

“And I heard you. Move your hands. When I tell you too, lift your foot up.” I found the leaver and pulled it up while prying the teeth out of Isaac’s ankle. I could tell it hurt him, but he never screamed. Then I heard the click. “Now.” He moved his foot and as soon as I let go of the trap it slammed shut with so much force I’m surprised we didn’t have broken ankles.

“How did you know how to do that?” Allison asked.

“I phoned a friend.” I said with a smile. “Come on.” I pulled Isaac up.

“Where’s Scott?” Allison asked.

“He went after Malia.” Just as the words left my mouth there was a loud echoing roar. An alpha’s roar.

“I guess he caught up.” Isaac stated.

We walked back through the woods, this time being careful where we trod. Isaac was still healing and had a bit of a limp so we were moving very slowly. When we found our way back to the car I noticed the Jeep was gone. As if on cue, Stiles rang me.

“Hey, Malia turned back. Scott went back to find his bike and I’m with my dad, I took her to him. She’s just getting cleaned up and then we’re taking her home.” He said, not bothering waiting for my ‘hello.’

“She’s alright?”

“Well, she’s been living in the woods as a coyote for years, but yeah, she’s alright.”

“Okay, well, I’ll see you back at home. I think I need a shower.”

“Don’t use all the hot water.” Stiles said quickly.

“I’m sorry what was that Stiles?”

“Do. Not. Use. All. The. Hot. Water.” He repeated.

“Stiles you’re breaking up, must be bad service. I’ll see you after my shower, some hot water will do me some good.”

“Anna…”

“Bye, Stiles.”

“Anna!” I hung up with a smile.

Sorry, this took longer than i thought it would to update. So let me know, as always. I really want some feedback on this chapter. It kind of goes fast, but i didn't want to linger too long on the woods scene because it's not too important to the overall story line of this season. :) xxx 

And thank-you to all who read my preface for my other fanfic. You're incredible :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
472 53 7
A collection of interviews with authors around Wattpad. Read on to support your favorite writers, or to find your next book to binge! Interested in s...
284K 6.7K 35
'Why am I here?' A questioned asked by many. A young elf named Felicia daughter of Lord Elrond decides that she wants to do something with her life...