Ryden Smut Oneshots💙 {✅}

By ThatBandomFreak

✨ This is a smut booklet of Ryden? •strong language? •fluff can also be in here? •requests are welcome? ... More

Choking
Cosplay
Rough Sex
Baby put on a show for me
The Outhouse Shower
Feminine
A.N
Requested: Threesome
Another A.N... sorry
The pool
A.N (again) I'm sorry
Morning sex
Sorry I've been dead
Praying
The bathtub
Greaser AU Part 1
I'm dead and not tired:D
Greaser AU Part 2
Greaser AU Part 3
Hi...
Neko
Smex
Holá
Wow look I'm updating!!
Kinktober
IM NOT RYAB
BOP DAT BUSSY
I'm only crazy for you
I'm only crazy for you part 2
I'm only crazy for you Part 3
HOLY SHET
Ehhhhh
Happy Halloween!!
I'm only crazy for you Part 4
Screaming Showers
FUCC RYAB & BRENDONG R BACK
Just those comments...
R.I.P
12•5•17
Fucc
Christmas Party
Holly Jolly Smex;)
Merry Christmas!!
Sin City we don't talk about it
¿Mania?
BETCH
Completed
Author's Note
Hello from Hiatus
Hello (again)

I'm only crazy for you Part 5

1.9K 44 93
By ThatBandomFreak

Oml I finally got to write this now, I just care too much to leave it unfinished for you guys because I hate to do that. I hope you guys understand. I just had a lot of school and studying to do but it payed off because I'm getting As. Ok enough about my academics and letzzzzzz goooo....

Btw this is the final part to this story so I hope you guys enjoy❣️

/////////////////////////////////////

Ryan's POV

Today is finally the day. The dream day has come. After all of my waiting and patience it's finally here. I can't take in my excitement anymore. It's all too surreal for me. Everyone is here to celebrate the big celebration! Oh how happy I am to have done this. I've taken these people from their homes and families to make a new one. We will all be a happy family. All together again....

Together a family we will be. Together we will be happy. Together we will stay forever...forever. And most importantly...I will finally be with my love forever........

/////////////////////////////////////

Patrick's POV

I felt so weak. So pitiful and lost but also dead. I feel like I'm already dead but just rotting in a corpse. I honestly looked dead as well. I am so pale and I can honestly feel my own bones protruding out. My eyes felt heavy and I felt nauseous. I haven't slept or eaten well for about three and half weeks. The only time Ryan would actually feed me is when Brendon had leftovers.

I felt sick and I wanted to go home. But I'd rather be dead than be here. This hell Ryan calls home. Did I think Ryan was a little gone? Yes! But I don't know why I didn't just leave him like everyone else did. I never knew Ryan's parents. They were never around. I feel bad for the kid. He's sick. And he has no one to make him better. He's been sick for so long. I can't help him no one really can, he's gone.

He does talk about this big celebration all of the time though. I honestly don't have a clue what it's about though. I feel like it's going to be some kind Chainsaw Massacre thing. But hey I could be overthinking but like I said before. I'd rather go out quick than this. Slowly deteriorating day by day giving up hope more and more as the time goes by. I heard Ryan making all kinds of ruckus in the living room and I don't know what he's doing.

I frowned at the crying girl next to me. She looked so scared and her makeup was smeared from her tears. It brought tears to my eyes. I wish I could I could talk to her but the tape on my mouth prevented me saying anything. I looked at her until she turned to face me. I tried to give her a reassuring face hoping to help her calm down. Her tears eventually stopped and she nodded to me. I guess we will have to wait and see what Ryan means by the big celebration.

/////////////////////////////////////

Sarah's POV

I stared at the red haired kid tied up next to me. He seemed so dull and looks like all of the life was sucked out of him. I wonder if I will look like that now being trapped here. I feel so disappointed. I failed everyone. My family is probably worried sick and I couldn't even save Brendon. Knowing he is in this house suffering as much as the boy next to me is.

But even with barely being here I have caught on to the talk of a big celebration. And how I came right when I should have. Was this guy planning on me coming this whole time? Who knows, but all I know is I don't know how much time we all have left. I feel scared everyday thinking I'm going to die. I'm going to die I keep saying. It never stops me from praying in my head. I was never too keen on praying but in this situation I've relied on it. All I imagine is leaving this hell and running back to my family and keeping Brendon safe. We could settle down and graduate high school and find a nice little place to live. Unfortunately that was all taken away from me. All I could do now was wait...wait for the "big celebration" to come.

/////////////////////////////////////

Brendon's POV

I was persistent on still leaving. After knowing this nutjob kidnapped my girlfriend too makes me want to rip away from these ropes and strangle him, slowly, to make him feel how I'm slowly suffering every second.

He couldn't stop pestering to me about the big celebration he is having. I couldn't give two flying fucks about this "big celebration." I don't have words on how to describe this situation. If I could I would blow my brains out. Or blow this fucker's brain out. Either way I'll be satisfied. But what else can I do but wait...wait for this "big celebration" to make way.

/////////////////////////////////////

No one's POV anymore(smooth)

Ryan had been preparing for the big celebration for about two days after he kidnapped Sarah. He was in the living room making so much ruckus. It seemed this celebration was a big deal. He at it all day and he announced to everyone to get excited for tomorrow for it was big celebration.

Everyone was just as confused as ever. They didn't know what the big celebration was and here Ryan was making it seem like a huge party. Ryan was running up and down the stairs all morning getting ready. He started explaining to everyone that they would have to get ready soon. Obviously everyone was confused since they couldn't really get ready since they were all tied up. However Ryan was very persistent about getting ready.

Ryan gathered all sort of clothing for his guests and one by one he would knock them out with chloroform and dress them. Smiled at his work from seeing all of these clothes for everyone. He then grabbed a pair of clothes for Brendon and had a rag full of chloroform ready for him......

/////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Sarah and Patrick woke up tied to chairs but felt different from their different clothing. Sarah saw herself in a very beautiful white and purple dress while Patrick saw himself in a nicely done tuxedo. They were staring around the unfamiliar room and found themselves in the midst of a party alright. Brendon was tied to a platform making him stand up straight but he was still unconscious.

Patrick didn't have any tape on his mouth and nor did Sarah. He asked her what this was. She just shook her head confused as ever. Suddenly it hit her. All of the white decorations, flowers, and the way the chairs were set up and how everyone was dressed. This was a makeshift wedding.

"I-It's a wedding. This is a wedding," Sarah mumbled back to Patrick. The strawberry blonde's eyes widened at the fact that this was indeed a wedding. This must have been the "big celebration" all of this time. Soon the traditional wedding music was playing on a record player and here came the "bride." Ryan skipped in with a white makeshift wedding dress and a veil over his head. Brendon awoke from the music and shook his head confused. "W-What's happening?" he questioned. Brendon turned everywhere looking at the decorations and everyone tied up. Then he listened to the wedding music and Ryan walking down the aisle and horrific realization hit him. "NO!" Brendon screamed while struggling against his restraints. Ryan finally made it up the podium and stood in front of Brendon smiling evilly.

"G-Get away from me," Brendon stammered. Ryan only got closer and whispered, "It's the big celebration, we can finally be together...forever." Brendon screamed and cried to the ceiling. "LEAVE ME ALONE! LET US ALL GO," Brendon cried. Ryan only went along to recite the whole wedding ceremony. When it finally came to the I do's everyone was on their toes to hear Brendon say no. "Do you Brendon Boyd Urie take George Ryan Ross III to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Ryan spoke in a sing song voice. "I don-"

Ryan in a swift movement pulled a large kitchen knife from his dress and held it up to Brendon's neck. "I'd rethink that luv, don't wanna have slip up with my hand do we?" Ryan threatened. Brendon swallowed all of his pride and mutter out a bitter I do. Sarah cried at Brendon having a knife being held up to his throat. Ryan turned to her with a sinister look and pointed the knife to her.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH BITCH OR ELSE I'M GONNA DRIVE THIS KNIFE IN YOUR SKULL (Why is insane Ryan me irl??),"Ryan growled pointing it closer to her. Sarah forced herself to stop crying with only soft hiccups and tears running down her face. Patrick gave her a sympathetic look to help her calm down and he also shook his head at Ryan's violent behavior arising.

"Now does anybody have any objections," Ryan asked through gritted teeth. "I object!" Patrick stated followed by everyone else. Ryan screamed and ran towards Patrick. Patrick froze as Ryan was right there his eyes bloodshot red like a psycho(me). Ryan brought the knife to Patrick's cheek gliding the metal on the white skin. Patrick shook from the cold metal hitting his face. Ryan pierced Patrick's skin and made a slice on his cheek. Patrick cried out from the pain arising from his cheek. He could feel the blood run down his face and drop onto his jacket. Ryan only gave him a three-inch cut on his cheek but it hurt him. "Do we have any objections?" Ryan asked everyone. "N-No," everyone mumbled scared. "Good," Ryan spoke quietly putting the knife down on a chair. "Now if there isn't any objections I now declare you husband and husband," Ryan giggled. "You May now kiss the bride!" Ryan roared smashing his lips to Brendon's. Brendon screamed into his mouth and struggled to get away.

Sarah stared in shock and tears were welling up in her eyes at Brendon's struggling. Patrick was eyeing the knife that was only a couple chairs away from him. Patrick was attempting to remove his hand from the well tied knots. His wrist was almost near bleeding when he gave up and Ryan removed his lips from Brendon's.

"Alright everyone showtime is over now I can actually have fun," Ryan hollered removing the skirt from the dress and throwing it aside. Underneath he had black jeans and boots. He kept the white blouse on and walked out of the room. "I'm going to get my supplies don't worry about me," Ryan spoke walking out. Patrick tried again to free his wrist from the ropes and was almost done freeing it. He sighed in relief when he finally freed his wrist and he reached over the chairs to try to grab the knife. "Patrick what are doing he's going to come back!" Brendon warned him in a whisper. "I'm trying to escape, and then we can leave this hellhole," Patrick sighed. He finally grabbed the knife and brought it to his feet. He began slicing the thick ropes to free himself. Sarah and Brendon watched him intently, scared he would get caught. They heard footsteps coming down the stairs and they began to warn Patrick of his return.

When Patrick heard his footsteps get closer that's when he retracted and hid his hands behind the chair. Ryan skipped back with a record and a cake. "Hello everyone, now I know this is a wedding so I went ahead to get party stuff because I'm so generous," Ryan boasted. Patrick was staring at Ryan's preparations while also slicing the ropes on his wrists. Ryan hummed as he put his record in the record player and turned back to everyone. "What are doing?" Ryan questioned Patrick. "Nothing," Patrick stated short. Ryan walked closer to him and asked him again. "What the hell are you doing?" Ryan questioned. "I-I'm not doing anything," Patrick lied. Ryan got closer and noticed the knife behind Patrick. "I SEE THAT KNIFE YOU LITTLE SHITHEAD," Ryan screamed grabbing the knife out of Patrick's hold, throwing it across the room almost hitting Sarah.

Patrick brought on frightened eyes at Ryan's behavior. Ryan growled and punched Patrick in the face. Patrick screamed making everyone jump. Sarah and Brendon watched in horror as they saw the small strawberry blonde getting violently beaten. Ryan used his strength and threw Patrick against the wall making the chair break. Patrick was technically free but he was beaten badly. Ryan grabbed a piece of the chairs broken leg with a sharpened point he lifted it up in the air and stabbed Patrick in the chest. Luckily it didn't penetrate very deep into Patrick to kill him but it was painful. Patrick cried begging for Ryan's mercy. "YOU RUINED MY WEDDING NOW YOU'RE DEAD," Ryan screamed.

Ryan grabbed a small pocket knife from his pocket and flicked it open. He held it to Patrick's throat. "I'm going to slice you until you're dead," Ryan grimaced. "NO," Sarah screamed at him. Ryan retracted from black and bruised Patrick and made way to Sarah.  "You're right, you're the bitch I should eliminate. You stole my man away all of this time," Ryan groaned wielding the small pocket knife in his hand. Ryan saw the larger knife in front of Sarah's feet, and he went to grab it but was met with a kick in his face. Ryan wailed in pain as he held his bleeding nose. Meanwhile Brendon motioned for Sarah to kick the knife to Patrick who was slowly recovering.

      Sarah slid the knife under her foot and slid it to the other side of the room where Patrick was.

        "You...stupid..bitch," Ryan groaned holding his bloody nose. Ryan got up and stumbled a bit looking back at Brendon who was glaring at him. "If you touch her I'll break you," Brendon threatened. "Sorry love, but she stole you away from me and that's not nice. She isn't nice, so it's only plausible if I obliterate her," Ryan spoke calmly.

       Ryan brought the knife up to Sarah's face, "Time for a little plastic surgery except without the actual plastic!" Ryan cut a thin line on Sarah's cheek and one on her jaw all while she tried to keep her cries in but tears of pain escaped her eyes. The tears mixed with blood making bloody tears drip onto her dress. Ryan stared at his so-called "art" he made. "I painted a pretty picture," he spoke while drawing a cold finger over the girl's blood and drawing it over her face. "Please...," Sarah pleaded for him to stop. "I'm done with that, now to complete my painting," Ryan paused before bringing the small pocket knife to her throat. Ryan closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. He started piercing her skin watching the blood seep out. He wanted to kill her slowly. Slowly.

       Ryan as demented as he was didn't want her to go quick. He wanted to watch the girl suffer under his arms, giving himself the excuse of love for his actions. His cruel cruel actions to explain his doings. Love made him kidnap everyone here and soon kill them except for Brendon. That's what the voice said in his head. Love do it for your love. Kill em' all for love Ryan. And that's what Ryan planned to do. 

       "BRENDON NOW!" Sarah screamed knocking Ryan off his conscious. When he turned he had a greeting with a knife. He fell back to his own bath of blood....

/////////////////////////////////////

          Brendon and Patrick helped cut Sarah out of her chair and help her up. "Sarah babe are you ok?" Brendon asked wrapping protective arms around her. "Y-Yes I'm ok," Sarah cried latching onto Brendon. It felt so nice to hold him again she thought. Brendon ruffled Patrick's hair smiling. "I can't thank you enough for all of your effort," Brendon thanked him. Patrick nodded smiling slightly but looked back to his "friend." Ryan laid in his own pool of blood. He was choking on it as it rose up to his throat. The knife was stabbed right through his heart. Patrick knew Ryan was going to die soon. He'd soon choke on his own blood and die of blood loss. He would die in a slow painful way.

      Brendon saw the dying boy on the floor. His eyes dark and his face was pale and was bruised. It was the picture of a defeated villain. Brendon bent down to the floor and grabbed onto Ryan's hand. If he was going to die like this might as well let him pass with someone beside him. Patrick also bent down and took ahold of Ryan's other hand. "I'll miss you Ryan," Patrick sobbed recollecting his memories with the boy. Helping Ryan as a child to recover when he found out he was gay or when he forced to be put through therapy. Patrick was always there, even when he didn't have to be. "I'll always be here."

       Ryan couldn't talk all he could do was let out heavy breaths. Brendon rubbed the cold skin on his bony hands. "I'm sorry Ryan...I'm sorry it had to end like this. I may of thought of you as a monster but hell isn't your home. That's not where you should go, I want you to go to the light, then maybe...In a bit we will all join you. I hope you'll make good choices up there, it's a land of forgiveness. I won't forget this experience but...I hope you pass on peacefully," Brendon spoke feeling Ryan's pulse on his wrist fade away.

       Sarah was silent but was shedding tears in the poor boy's memory. She prayed along with Brendon. Ryan coughed up blood which splattered onto Brendon's face and suit. Brendon didn't take offense to the action but continued rubbing the boy's hand. Brendon and Patrick got up to leave with Sarah but Ryan groaned reaching a hand out to Brendon. His hand was balled up into a fist hiding something inside. Brendon walked over again and saw Ryan's dark eyes. Ryan shook his fist a little to motion to Brendon to give him his hand. Brendon put his palm to him and out of Ryan's fist came two rings.

       Ryan pointed to the rings and to Sarah and Brendon. He pointed at the couple again and then the rings, "F-Forever..." he spoke through choked up coughs. Brendon understood and saw they were rings of marriage. Brendon got up to put the ring on Sarah's finger then she did the same to him. They all looked back to Ryan who was smiling and closed his eyes. "Forever," he whispered again falling silent.

       Brendon and Sarah along with Patrick stayed for another few minutes before walking outside. Once they hit the cool air of the night they all shivered and walked to where Sarah said her car was. From there they would have to report the incident to the police at the police station. They were all silent until they hit the police station where they were questioned. The teens were soon reuniting with their families receiving love and open arms. Tears were shed and hugs were granted around. It was all the cliche happy ending. Patrick noticed the dispatch of police officers call out a search of the house. He held his head low knowing what was to come for the police.

||~~~~||~~~~||~~~~||~~~~||~~~~||

             "Officer Smith it's this old looking house right here," an policeman called to his partner. "On it Officer Walker," Officer Smith responded to his partner parking in front of the house. Both men got out of their car and grabbed their flashlights and made their way to the house. They first searched the whole property and then noticed the front door opened. They walked inside to hear old records playing in the distance. They walked cautiously to the noise and noticed a boy. He was lying on the ground, blood everywhere. A knife was in his chest and his eyes were wide and dark, dead eyes.

       "Poor kid," Officer Smith frowned at the dead boy. "Yeah I know tragic, but knowing what he did to those kids back there I don't know what to think," Officer Walker spoke. "I guess we will have to call the station and get someone out here to get him out of here," Officer Smith sighed. "Yeah I'll do that but we should probably check out the rest of the house," Officer Walker said walking out.

        The officers found Brendon's spot and Ryan's stash of chloroform and Brendon's pictures. They took pictures and left the scene. Ryan still laid there having to lay in all his blood. His eyes were wide and mouth was blue from the cold coming inside. He laid for hours, his dead body lay. His dead body. Dead. Left for people to take it and bury it. Dead he was. Laying there. Just dead around his blood. His warm blood surrounding him. His blood. There the boy was, psycho, laying in his blood, dead.

         Ryan Ross is no longer alive.

::///::///::///::///::///::///::///::///

         I'm happy I finally finished this story and I'm sorry that the ending was sad. I know...that's probably one of the saddest endings ever but that's how I imagined the ending so yeah.

      And I feel so bad I'm posting this on Thanksgiving, but I wanted to finish this so I'm sorry!😅 I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving to whoever celebrates it and I thank you for all your support of this story!! R.I.P insane Ryan🙏 My favorite character in this story!

        Until next time!

  K bye 👋

~Hayden🖤

{Edit: Idk if I said this already but thank you guys so much for 100 followers❣️}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 184 11
Soulmates are ones destiny. Classic knew that without question. As the Prince, he knew it was his duty to seek his mate, or find a random husband. He...
6.7K 197 20
(A/D)(A/D/S)(bromance) Ongoing oneshots, random ships between Ant, Dec and Stephen.
3.2K 138 26
TW IN ADVANCE: bl00d, sw34r1ng? s3xu4l content, s3lf h4rm, 1ntrus1v3/dark/s3xu4l th0ughts, 34t1ng d1s0rd3r Frank Iero is a senior in high school, he...
195K 4.6K 40
Demi Lovato is enjoying her amazing life with her boyfriend and an incredible career. She attends a wedding, not expecting that a seed would be plant...