AGREEMENT ✔️

By VRUKSHA

Highest Rank #1 - Destiny #1 - Truth #1 - Marriage #2 - India #2 - Faith Book 1 of Raichand - Mehra - Malh... More

Welcome Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : When We Met
Chapter 3 : My Special Day
Chapter 4 : Signed an AGREEMENT & Off To SWITZERLAND
Chapter 5 : Fight & A New Entry
Chapter 6 : MY BESTIE
Chapter 7 : Someone's Jealous
Chapter 8 : Fatal Attraction.. That's It
Chapter 9 : Let's Party...
Chapter 10 : Drunken She
Chapter 11 : Hangover With A Headache
Chapter 12 : Awkwardness
Chapter 13 : Best Day
Chapter 14 : A Miss-Understanding
Chapter 15 : It's Sorted
Something Exciting
Chapter 16 : Planning A Surprise
Chapter 17 : Flop Party & Good News
Chapter 18 : A Hidden Secret
Chapter 19 : A Tragedy
Chapter 20 : Being Strong
Chapter 21 : Another Celebration Without Him
Chapter 22 : Spying And Baby Shower
Wardrobe & More
Chapter 23 : Long Lost Lovestory
Chapter 24 : A Surprise Vacation
Chapter 25 : Let's Have Dinner Together!
Chapter 26 : Friend Indeed
Chapter 27 : Searching For Her
Chapter 28 : Together
Chapter 29 : Avoiding Her
Chapter 30 : Where Is She?
Chapter 31 : Angry Am I?
Chapter 32 : I Am Happy!
Chapter 33 : A Promise
Chapter 34 : There's Something More
Chapter 35 : He's Bossy!!
Chapter 36 : I Know He Cares
Chapter 37 : It's Heights Now
Chapter 38 : The TRUTH
Chapter 39 : A Nice Guy
Chapter 40 : Yummy!!
Chapter 41 : Rains!!
Chapter 42 : An Eventful Day
Chapter 43 : Guys! You Are Impossible
Chapter 44 : MALDIVES
Chapter 45 : Romance By The Bay...
Chapter 46 : An Amazing Feeling
Chapter 47 : Is That True?
Chapter 48 : LOVE, LETTER & LOST
Chapter 49 : LOVINGLY HATEFUL
Chapter 50 : The REASONS
Chapter 51 : Pseudo Cramps!
Chapter 52 : All In Smiles
Chapter 53 : Our BabyMoon
Chapter 54 : LOVENTURE
Chapter 55 : PARADISE
Chapter 57 : Pain & Clash
Chapter 58 : Fighting Hard
Chapter 59 : Dried Tears
Chapter 60 : Night Out
Chapter 61 : Not A FairyTale
Chapter 62 : With YOU
Epilogue
Bonus 1.0
Bonus 2.0
Bonus 3.0
Bonus 4.0
Bonus 5.0
❤️ Special THANKS! ❤️
Announcement!!
Pre-Prologue
Announcement - New Story
Thank You ❤️

Chapter 56 : SHATTERED

7.6K 288 7
By VRUKSHA

" There are Times in Life When Things Don't Happen How You Wanted Them To.

It feels like everything is Shattered.
Life's Messed Up.

Whenever you feel like that, close your eyes and have Faith.

Have Faith On That Superpower, All Pieces Will Eventually Fall In Place.

Just Believe In Yourself & Your Love. "

------------------------------

ANSH'S POV

It's been 3 days since we are back from our week long vacation. I still haven't gathered the guts to tell Ahana about the minor complications in her pregnancy. I didn't want to ruin our sweet time. We were doing good, rather amazing and we were so in Love.

I saw Ahana sleeping peacefully beside me. I wasn't able to sleep since that thought was constantly hammering my brain. Ahana's hands were on my stomach and she's clutching me tightly. It felt complete beside her.

It's already 8 on the clock and my sleepy head shows no sign of waking up. I'm definitely sure that pregnancy hormones are making her so sleepy. Her cheeks are also very chubby now. I can kiss her all day. She looks so red and cute and I can't stop looking at her. I smiled at myself.

Finland was the best one. I wanted to tell her that night itself about the complications Mrs. Bhatt mentioned but I didn't want to ruin that beautiful smile, those lovely dimples.

Arrghhh.... I just can't...

I was lying with those things in my head. Ahana was still clutching me tightly, as her head was on my chest. I don't want to her to let go the hold. Just then my cell was vibrating.

It was Mrs. Bhatt. I carefully placed Ahana's head on the pillow and taking my cell, I went to the balcony. I closed it so that my voice doesn't disturb her.

" Morning, Mrs. Bhatt..."

" Morning, Ansh. I was trying to reach you a few days back but I think you were still on your vacation." She said.

" Yeah!! We returned 3 days back. I was going to call you. Are the reports ready?" I asked. My heart was already beating fast.

" Yup! I had the reports in 2 days and I was trying to call you since then. Never mind. I want to meet both of you today itself. At around 4 pm. Is it fine? "

" Doc-Doctor.... Is everything all right? " I queried Coz her tone didn't sound right.

" I won't beat around the bush Ansh. But both of you need to take a very important call. Please be on time." She said hanging up.

I moved my hand through my hair. The tension was already building in me. I didn't yet inform Ahana about the issues she might face. I don't know how will she react.

" Ansh! Ansh! Are you there? " I heard her call.

At once wiping my sweat I went inside the room.

" Morning!! Sleepy Head..." I said, putting up a smiling.

" Ansh! When are you stopping to call me that. From our very first day together, in that flight to Switzerland you have been doing this. " She said, sitting upright on the bed, tying her hair up.

Her cute baby bump had grown a lot. I sat beside her and tucked her remaining fallen hair behind.

" You remember? " Is all I could ask.

" Of course, do you think that I have such a short term memory? " I chucked as she said that.

" Aahaa!! I don't think so. Coz I know Ahana Riachand never forgets a thing. Never... And I am Never Stopping to do that, Sleepy Head..." I kissed her.

" Ansh!" Saying so she pushed me.

" Who called? " She asked.

I looked at her at once.

" I know you were talking to someone. Tell me. "

" It was Mrs. Bhatt. She called us to inform that the reports are ready. " I said.

" Oh!! Fine. I will be ready. Anyways, we had to visit her after our mini vacation." She said casually getting up and doing the bedsheets.

At once I took the sheets from her hand.

" What?? "

" Ahana... You don't need to do this. You need to rest. You need to be happy. You are six months pregnant now." I said.

" Ansh! Why you doing this? I am fine. And I am happy." She said pulling my hand and making me sit beside her on the bed.

" What makes you think that I am not happy? You are with me all the time. I don't want anything else. I like doing all this small chores. " She said taking my hand in hers.

" Look at me...." She whispered pulling my chin so that we were only inches apart.

" What's troubling you? Do you want to share sometimes? I noticed you have been acting a bit weird since we came from Finland. Tell me..." She asked looking in my eyes.

I can't lie to her. But I haven't lied. I am just not able to tell her the truth. That's it.

" Ansh!! You love me, right? " She asked me. At once I looked straight at her.

" Hey! Of course... There's no doubt about that. You are my everything. They are my everything..." I said putting my hand on her belly and kissing her belly.

" You complete me. Ahana completes Ansh... And no one else. I love you so much that it still hurts a lot of the fear of losing you. You know I can be the most insecure as well the most possessive person when it comes to you... " I said.

" See, I made you cry again... I don't know when will I stop doing that.... " I said and at once she laughed.

Her smile, her dimples made her look alive. It made my morning fresh, it made my day. I wiped the tears that already had left her eyes.

" Ahana..." I called softy.

" Hmmm... "

" 7.6 Billion Smiles in the World, But Yours Only Yours Is My Favourite..." I said looking in her eyes. "

She moved forward and softly kissed me on my lips. It was just a peck but it meant everything at that moment.

" Thanks, it makes me feel special... But I must say that you have improved a lot. I like this romantic side of yours... " She stood up to do what I asked her not to.

" Really... Then you need to give me the credits. Coz, without reading any romantic novels I have achieved such heights... " I said laughing.

" Good!! At what time did Mrs. Bhatt has called us? " She asked.

I wrapped her in my arms, back hugging her.

" 4 pm... "

" Okay! And what's this for... " He asked when I didn't leave her.

" Hmmmm....."

" Cough Cough!! Guys... "

" Arrgghhh... Dad... Why at the wrong time? "

" Ansh! I am sorry again... But Why don't you close the door?"

" Dad! It's our room, our floor. We can do anything we want. Why do you always do that?"

" Ansh! Shut Up. Dad you can come whenever you like. It's your house. " Ahana said glaring at me.

" No worries Ahana... Anyways it's your house after all. You can do whatever you like. And we won't be around for long. "

" Dad! What are you saying? I am sorry on behalf of Ansh... " Ahana said.

" It's Okay! We are used to him. Actually, Dad and I wanted to talk to both of you. Be quick. We are waiting for you for breakfast. "

" Yes.. We are coming. " Ahana replied.

" Ansh!! " Ahana shouted as soon as Dad left.

" What?? "

" When will you learn to behave? "

" When will 'he' learn to behave, Ahana... There's a thing called privacy."
I said gesturing he in inverted commas with my fingers.

" I know but this is not the way to speak to him. He has all the right on us and do whatever he wants. 'YOU' aren't suppose to talk like that." She imitated me while saying You.

" Ahana! You are always taking his side. You never agree with me. " My voice was getting loud now.

" Ansh, Are you fighting with me? That too for something like this? It's your mistake. "

" Yay!! It's always my mistake. Fine! But congrats, you ruined our morning moment... I'm waiting downstairs. " Saying so I went out of the room.

I was angry that she always made my the criminal. I don't understand why she does so. It was after a long time that I didn't get my kiss and I was more upset for that.

I went to my study to freshen up.

When I went downstairs Ahana, Dad and grandad were already in a deep conversation. I sat opposite to Dad, avoiding Ahana, not sitting next to her.

" Ansh! You still upset? I am sorry. Next time I won't do it again..." Dad said.

Ahana looked at me and our eyes met. She looked worried.

" It's not like that Dad. I am fine. You wanted to tell us something." I asked.

" Yeah!! But after the breakfast. Anyways when is Ahana's appointment?" Grandad asked.

" Today at 4 in the evening." Ahana replied.

" Hmmm.. Ansh you going with her, right? Even Jaai is busy now. " Dad said and that wasn't necessary.

" Of course..." Is all I could reply.

I could feel that Ahana was occasionally glancing at me but I wanted to make her believe that I was upset with her.

After the breakfast all the four of us gathered in the living. Dad and grandad sat opposite to us.

" Well, Ahana has already completed 6 months of her pregnancy and we are going to have two babies coming soon." Dad started.

" Hmmm..."

" So, We both have decided that we both will be moving out of this house so that you have it all by yourself. We are thinking of moving to our farm house that is on the outskirts of the city. So, both of you won't be troubled by us, specially me. " Dad said.

As soon as he said that Ahana looked at me in awe. Even I was taken by surprise.

" Dad, Grandad ... You don't need to do this. We don't have any problem at all. Please don't mind Ansh. I'm really sorry for morning. " Ahana was the first one to speak.

" Don't feel so dear. It's good for all of us." Grandad said.

" How can it be good for us? Ansh, Why don't you say something? "

" Let it be Ahana, he was already planning something in his mind. And hence before he executes that I wanted to do this." Dad said.

He was aware. Ahana looked at me.

" Dad, you are ruining my surprise. " I said.

" I'm not Ansh. I don't want you to go anywhere. This is your house and you have grown here. You were only 5 years old when we moved in here. I want your kids to grow here as well." Dad said and somewhere he was correct.

" Guys!! What's going on here?" Ahana asked getting frustrated.

She had to be Coz she wasn't aware at all.

" Ansh was planning to surprise you with a bigger house. He has been looking for one since long but I doubt he found one." Dad said revealing my surprise.

" Dad! I already found one and I am finalising it." I snapped.

" Ansh!! How can you do that, that too without asking me?"

I don't understand why she wants to protest in every single thing that I want to do for her.

" Ahana!! Why don't you understand. How can all of us live here? Isn't it small?" I asked.

" I am well aware about the same Ansh. That's why we have decided to shift. " Grandad said.

" No.. I don't understand why is such a huge mansion being called small. We aren't going anywhere Ansh and so are Dad and grandad. Everyone is living together here only. " She said in her firm voice.

I didn't reply to her Coz I knew she wasn't going hear anything.

" Ahana... "

" No... Dad. I want my kids to grow amidst a big loving family. Getting the love of everyone. " Ahana said and she was already on the verge of breaking.

" I don't want to be the reason for breaking you apart. And there are a lot of rooms already which can be converted to the kid's room. "

" Ahana!! You aren't that reason. Instead you have brought us close. There are only three guest rooms. If two of which are turned into kid's rooms, then we may face problems. " Grandad said.

" I don't get it why are we even having such a discussion. They are our babies so they have to stay with us in our room." Ahana said.

" What... With us? Ahana... " I was indeed shocked.

As soon as I reacted, Dad and Grandad burst into laughs.

" Did you see that Ahana? I swear he wants a lot of kids. " Grandad said and I could see Ahana's cheeks get red.

But I was still upset with what was happening.

" I want. A lot of them." I said angrily.

" Ansh!! Of course... You will get a lot of them. Don't worry.
And Ahana!! You must understand. Dad and I are already getting old and we don't have much time left now..."

" Dad... Why are you talking like this? " Ahana said quickly.

She is indeed a sensitive woman. I don't know how strong will she be when she hears the truth. I am just praying that Mrs. Bhatt doesn't have anything serious to tell us.

" He is talking about himself. I'm gonna live a lot. I want to spoil my great grand children." Grandad said bringing me back from my thoughts. It lightened the mood.

" Yeah!! Sure Dad... But it can't be averted. We want to spend the rest of the years in a calm and serene place away from the city's hustle bustle. In the nature's lap. I hope you understand what am I trying to say." Dad said.

I looked at Ahana. She looked at me.

" But, still... I don't know how we will manage alone. " Ahana said.

" Don't worry. Till the time the babies come we will be here only. The farmhouse also needs some repairs. And I spoke to your Dad, they even said that they will be hanging out with us often. " Dad said to Ahana.

" But I am still not happy with your decision. " Ahana said in a glum tone.

" But someone else here seems to be. " Grandad chime in.

" Hey!! Who says that? I never asked you to move out of here. " I said after a long time.

" Of course... And remember one thing we are a bit far away from you doesn't mean that we won't be aware of what is happening. And the kids need to spend the weekend with us. Always..."Grandad said with an authority.

" Yeah!! " Ahana replied,she didn't sound happy though.

" We will also help you decorate the kid's rooms. And we are very excited to do that... " Dad said.

Ahana smiled weakly. She didn't look happy though. I never thought that she will be so attached to my family.

" You guys rest since you also have an appointment. " Grandad suggested.

Both of us returned to our room.
I still pretended to be upset.

" Ansh!! Why didn't you stop them?"

" They had a point."

" Ansh, It's not about any point. The bigger the house the more distant the people get. And I don't want that to happen. I don't want the laughter of our babies to vanish amidst the isolation of huge mansions.

The more privacy they get the more distant they become. I want them to think of us as their friends. Whenever in any sort of trouble they should sought help from us and not from someone else. They should find help in the house itself. It will only be possible if we they consider us as their friends.
We should have a very good bond with them and they should feel free with us, to discuss anything. Any topic. I hope you get what I am saying. We both didn't get our mother's love and we weren't so close to our Dads either. I don't want that to happen to our angels... That's why I insist on everyone living together."

I was listening every attentively to what Ahana said. She was 100% correct. I never thought about this so deeply.
I close to her and captured her in my arms.

" My Wise Wife... Thank you, for being with me. I am sorry. I never think like you. But they have a point. Let them enjoy their life and we are going there for weekends and it will be like a break for everybody. And we are going to live here only..." I said smiling.

" Fine!! If you say so... "

" But I am still upset with you with the morning thing. " I said looking away but not letting go her.

" Ohhh! I am sorry. But trust me I felt very happy that you were planning to surprise me with the house. "

" Hmmm..." I still didn't look at her.

Before I could turn she quickly kissed me on my right cheek.

" It's not helping, is it?" She said. I shook my head.

She kissed my left cheek. I still averted my glance.

" Ansh!! Enough... Okay... " She said frustrated.

She kissed my jaw line and I felt her fingers touch my lips.

Control Ansh!! You can't give in. She kissed me again, still not on my lips.

" Fine!! You have to be satisfied with this only now. Let me go... " She said holding my hands to free herself.

" Ayee!! Ahana... I was messing with you sweetheart..." I said and she looked at me.

At once I grabbed her face in my palm and pulled her in a deep kiss. Savouring her lips and kissing her cheeks and eyes.

" I swear, our angels are gonna have a tough mom... " I said laughing.

" That's for sure... " She said pecking me quickly.

***

I was waiting for Ahana downstairs. We were going to the clinic.

" Ahana..." I called again.

" Coming..." She said descending the stairs.

I still wasn't able to tell her. Mrs. Bhatt has to tell her that. I don't have any more guts now.

" Ansh!! Let's go..." She pulled me.

" Kids! Go safe..." Dad said.

I drove us slowly to the clinic. I had been indeed very careful. On the way Ahana was having a brief talk with Ma. They were talking after a long time. I think she is more excited than us for the babies.

We reached there and I carefully guided her in.

" Evening Doctor..." Ahana said in a cheerful mood.

Mrs. Bhatt looked at me.

" Evening Ahana. How are you?" She asked.

" Very Well. Never been better." She said with a constant smile and looking at me. I love her dimples and I was standing faking a smile now.

" Well, I see that you have enjoyed yourself. Good to hear that. Anyways, I hope that Ansh already told about your condition." As soon as she said that Ahana looked at me.

I stood speechless.

" No... Ansh? What's wrong? " She looked at me for answers.

" Ansh!! You forgot? "Doctor asked me.

I looked at her.

" N-No.. I just couldn't make it. Please... "

" Hey! What is going on? What happened? Tell me... " Ahana said getting impatient.

" Fine! This was Ansh's task but now I won't beat around the bush. I had asked Ansh to inform you that there may be a bit of minor complications in your pregnancy because of hereditary issues." Ahana was listening patiently now.

" I think I was aware of that beforehand. But I still wanted to have my babies from the very first time I knew about them. " She said holding my hand. Her grip was getting tigher now.

" Yeah! But it's getting complex now. And..." She stopped in midway.

" And... What? " Ahana asked her, hold getting stronger now.

" And... I am so sorry but it would be difficult to save all the three of you. It can either be Ahana or your babies..."

What the.....

This can't be true...

She's kidding, right?

Am I dreaming?

For A Second We were SHATTERED.

_____________________________

Hi! Amigos!

Next Chapter : 🔜

Do
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

I am planning on entering AGREEMENT In The Wattys 2018.

Please Show Your Love & Support

Thank You

Luv... ❤️
Vruksha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

899K 33.4K 73
ATHARVA RAICHAND: Ceo of Raichands company a mysterious man with No emotions and secrets he didn't know what is love until he met her AROHI MEHRA:...
37.7K 3.1K 38
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
333K 28.5K 48
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
630K 22.6K 52
" I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his harsh voice. Tears formed in my eyes " Fo...