Akastski Secret (Diabolik Lov...

By IcerrFoxx03

Akastski... Is there a history behind the name? Or are there only lies and deceit? Two Prophecies that intert... More

The Arrival To The Sakamaki Residence
Intruders Can Be Nice???
Past, and Protective
R Comes Back To Life???
Your Savior, Is Your Curse?
Is It Dark? It's On The Hunt...
Spirit Betrayal... A Split Personality...
A History of Mystery? Something's Wrong...
What Is Darkness? The Beggining Of A New Game...
A Spell and A Kidnapping?! The Game Has Begun...
A Lost Toy, and The Love of Their Lives?
P1.) A Far Dive Into The Past? -Life Before The Akastski Family-
P2.) A Far Dive Into The Past? -Life Before The Akastski Family-
P3.) Dreams of Reality, But Not? A Look Into The Future, From The Past?
P4.) Leaving an Old Home, But Arriving At a New One?
P5.) Nightmares of Reality, But Not? A Look Into The Future, From The Past?
Short A/n... Nothin' Special, But Thank You
The Secret of (Y/n) Akastski...
End Is Near... (Recap Chapter)
Unsealed Fate...
Akastski Secret: Special Curse
A New Diabolik Lovers Story?

Omg 30k Reads!!

598 13 0
By IcerrFoxx03

~~(A/n)~~
Hey guys!! Omg... I'm just so glad so many like my story!

Thank you all for your beautiful comments and the votes!!

This story has reached over 30k reads at this point in time, and I'm amazed that it did. I never expected this story to be read by so many people and be appreciated by so many.

I really want to thank you all for that. I'm very grateful for all that the reads do for me, even if it isn't known even to the readers themselves.

You guys are the light of my world, my saviors, practically.

Thank you all!!
~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.8K 69
ѕωєєт тαℓкєя (Y/n) (L/n) a girl who was always alone. Being alone caused her to lose her emotions and push herself away from the world...JUST...
1M 39.8K 35
"Hello, are you there ?" "Yes, I am. I will always be there." "Can I ask you something?" "Sure my love." "Why don't I feel scared of...
173K 6.2K 27
『 sakamaki shu x reader x sakamaki reiji 』 Being a very bored girl, you decide to go out and find yourself some adventure that would forever keep yo...
107K 1.8K 26
"You dropped this." I heard a husky voice say. I turned around to look at what I dropped and realized it was my schedule. I gasped. Damn, I would hav...