Rider 3 : ATLANTA (august als...

By QVEEN_B33

The one will have you in a world spin! this will the breaking point of it all! All new crew! All new drama! W... More

Rider 3 : ATLANTA (august alsina)
New to you
New to you
Love now lost
Love lost
Home again
Ways to be
Show the world
Memory back when
For real
Wrath
Truth is
Sister love
Bulllshhhh
Family fued
Sad talk
HArd work
Return
Asia family
A town
Casting calls
JamaicA 1
Loving jamaica
Jamaican dinner
Short
RASTA
Oh no marley
BOB MARLEY
Jamaican picture
Tropical fun
Murder she wrote
Jamaican kid
Got yu
Me
Palm tree
Weed smoke
No mo jamaica
Not welcome home
Family hussel
Or nah
Pay back
Hiiuuu
No daddy
We like to party
Short
Cancer
Saddd to be
Heyyyy
Mr&mrs
In a party world
Check it
My bha
Better
Love me
Why now
Lets get it
Rider 3
Welcome 2 da world
Birth certifcate
THE END: final

Help me out

49.8K 1.6K 218
By QVEEN_B33

I sat in the waiting room. I hope nicki didn't go into labor. I sat across from her brother. we just stared at each other. I bought her flowers and a bear and the baby stuff just incase gabbi made her was through. I saw Asia walking from the elevators. I got up. "look august she doesn't want to see you right now... gabbi is not here yet, the doctor said nicki just stress out and it's taking a toll on the baby." I nodded. "I handed the stuff over to Asia so she can give it to nicki for me. I walked out. I called lani to make sure Cali and nick was ok and told her I was on my way to come get him.

😌following 2 weeks later😯

Nicki been staying with Lani her last month of pregnancy. I don't like it but if that's what nicki want then oh well. I Still had the key to her house so I had some folks go over there and paint the nursery and had some decorative lady to add the furniture. when I saw it my mouth drop. nicki going to love it. I haven't talk to her or seen her. I bought her some red bottoms and a couple designer clothes and long letter saying how sorry I was. I gave it to lani.

Lani pov

I'm taking care of nicki cause my girl been through enough. she been crying all day to talk to august, but I wouldn't let her.she has to let him suffer.
"Nooo nicki you can't call him !" I yelled at her. "why you gotta be so mean!" she whined and rubbing her belly. "I'm helping you out.. you will thank me later!" I said and she pouted and start back whining. my phone started ringing. I look and seen it
Was Antwon. I ignored the call .. I been
Ignoring him sense that day I woke up at his house. I got on Facebook and went to Antwon page just to check some out. of coarse as always it's pictures of him smoking and pictures of kailand. I then came across this picture of this chick London and he got her. I click on her page. I went through her pictures and seen this girl she call her bestie "Tasha". I click on Tasha name and look at her pictures cause she seem familiar. my mouth droped. I saw a pic of august in her bed. It was posted a 4 month ago.

Amani pov

I walked out my apartment to take the trash out. Tyler had a "family issue" back in Jamaica so he left 3 days ago. it was dark out side. I walked and threw the trash in the dumpster. I walked back and I saw Trevor standing against my car. I tried to run back in but he caught up to me and grabbed my wrist and shoved me in the house locking the door behind me. "Trevor move!" I yelled. he hit me in my face causing me to blank out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
63.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...