following his footsteps a ari...

By curly3392

this is a story about Ariana Grande a girl who moved from America to England and her brother convinced her to... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Authors note
Sequel

Chapter 37

1.9K 57 1
By curly3392

-Arianas POV!!-

'Because I love you' He said looking straight into my eyes. My tummy started doing flips and I felt all happy and warm inside but before I could reply, next thing I knew he had his lips on mine and he was kissing me. In public. Well, not really. No one ever comes down here do they, but someone could. He was no longer trying to hide things between us. That makes a change.

I wonder what would happen if someone walked down here and saw us? Would they judge us? What if it was that Sophia, she would kill me. So would Louis. What if it was Liam? Would he be hurt? I had told him I didn't like him.

Wait a second, I'm still kissing Harry. While I've been daydreaming I've forgotten to push him off me and ask him what the hell was that.

I pushed Harry off me.

'What the hell was that?' I asked looking at him but he just smiled.

'You didn't seem to mind while it was going on' He smirked at me.

'Excuse me? I was in a state of shock!' I quickly defended myself. 'I said I didn't want to kiss you and then you kiss me? You cant just go around kissing girls who don't want you to!'

'Not many girls don't want me to' He was still smirking.

'You're so cocky. I can't actually believe you just said that!'

'Come on babe, I was joking.'

'Please don't call me babe.'

'Ok, I'm sorry. I was trying to lighten the air between us but obviously it wasn't working.' He apologised.

'Obviously not. But ok I accept your apology.'

'Can I kiss you again?' He asked looking at me.

'No, and I don't mean no as in kiss me anyway. I mean no, period. You can't expect us to just kiss and then for all of our problems to be solved. You had another girlfriend, we haven't spoken in weeks. Sophia had a go at me. Louis hates me. We have both been avoiding eachother. Me and Liam kissed. We most probably wont see eachother after this competition. We constantly argue and one kiss wont make up for all of that.'

'Sophia what?'

'Nothing.' I quickly said. Shit did I tell him?'

'She had a go at you?' Yeah. I did tell him. 'That's why you were crying?'

'I need to go now' I said.

'What exactly did she say to you?'

'Harry, it doesn't matter.'

'Where is she? Where's Liam?'

'Harry please no, I don't want to be the reason you have any arguments with the band. Please just leave it. I'm fine.'

'You were crying'

'So? We aren't together anymore. We haven't spoken in weeks. If I'm crying then it doesn't matter to you. You don't need to do anything about it because we are over.'

'Burt Ariana, I still care about you.'

'I know Harry, and I still care about you but we aren't good for each other.'

'Hey Ariana, you're needed for Xtra factor' A short woman by the name of Gina called.

'Ok, thanks. I'll be right there' I called back to her.

'I have to go' I said quietly looking up at him.

'Please come and see me later? Just come and knock on my door.'

'We'll see' I replied turning and walking towards where Gina had just been.

'If not I will come and find you' He said.

'Bye Harry' I called behind me.

'Bye, Ariana. He said quietly as I walked away.  

-Harry's POV!!-

I watched as Ariana walked away from me. I had till the end of the night and maybe tomorrow night to make her forgive me and want to be with me again. I knew after that I had no chance.

How did I get her to want to be with me? I need to make her realise she needs to be with me but she isn't budging. I told her I love her and I told her how I feel and I even kissed her and still nothing.

I seriously had no idea what I could do now for her within the next few hours that could change her mind about me. I know she still loves me and I know she still cares about me and I know she enjoyed kissing me, but she still wouldn't come back to me. I have no idea what's stopping her but I need to get it sorted.

'Harry, Xtra factor please'  A woman called down the corridor.

'Thanks' I shouted back and started walking to the Xtra factor studio. When I got there I saw Ariana stood outside deep in thought. Her eyebrows were lowered and she had a very deep concentration face on. Inside the studio getting interviewed was Liam so I had to wait outside for a bit till they had done.

'Hey' I said and Ariana's had snapped up to look at me.

'You scared me' She said.

'I'm sorry, what were you thinking about?'

'Nothing' She said and we both fell into silence. Come on Harry this could be the last time you speak to her. Make it count.

'You look beautiful tonight'

'Harr-'

'I'm just saying, I bet I'm not the only person who has said that. Why is it different from coming from me?' I said and she thought about this for a while.

'Because you mean something.' She said and my face broke out into a smile.

'You could say thank you' I said really cheekily and she smiled slightly.

'Thank you' She smiled looking at me which made me smile even more.

'What about me? How do I look?' I asked, pushing it slightly but I don't care, it felt like we hadn't just messed around for ages. She looked me up and down smiling.

'Ehh, you look alright I guess' She grinned.

'Oi' I said walking right in front of her she walked backwards into the wall. There was about 3 inches between us. I could easily kiss her right now. But I knew that would push her away from me. 'How can I make myself look better then?' I asked her. And again she thought about this.

'Well, your hair looks funny, do it this way' She said and ruffled my hair a bit and put it into the way she liked it to be. 'And you look really posh and strict' She said 'You need to loosen up a bit' She said and undid my jacket pockets and the top three buttons on my shirt.

'Ariana, don't get to excited' I joked and she hit my chest. But then she didn't take her hand away. She looked at her hand on my chest and started to play with the button on my chest pocket and sighed. Her hair fell in front of her face she went to take her hand away from my chest to push it behind her ear. With one hand I kept hers on me and the other I tucked the hair behind her ear. I then ran my fingers down her cheek to her chin and lifted her head slightly so she was looking up at me.

She started to lean her head in towards mine and closed her eyes. She was going to kiss me. What was happening? Is this her telling me she wants me back? My heart started to beat really fast and she giggled slightly. Her hand was resting over my heart so she would of felt my heart beat raise tempo.

I closed my eyes and leaned in towards her and just as we were about to kiss someone interrupted us with a cough. We turned to see who it was.

'Harry, they want you in there to interview' It was Liam.

'Thanks Liam' I said then turned to Ariana 'I will be back soon' I squeezed her hand and kissed her cheek.

When I walked past Liam he looked at me funny then walked away angrily. I looked at Ariana and she looked guilty and worried. I loved Liam, he was a good mate and I obviously wouldn't do anything to upset Ariana but I really didn't like the fact that Liam liked Ariana. Maybe now he knew about us he wouldn't go after her.

Well, he didn't really know anything. From what he saw he probably thought we were together. But what he didn't know couldn't hurt me. I knew this was selfish but at the end of the day its Ariana I love and I will do anything to keep her mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you so so much for reading and supporting me. please vote, comment and check out my other fanfics:) I love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 263 45
That girl who fell in love, she was saved. © 2014 By PayneBear (EVERYTHING WRITTEN MY IDEAS)
25.7K 609 36
Harry and Ariana are brother and sister. One day, she met One Direction and she fell on love with Louis. But a year after they became a couple, Arian...
600 37 16
manel a normal girl decided to go to london just for vacation until she meets one of her idols and this moments changed her life... find out here ...
5.9K 44 46
When you go on X Factor, you meet a lot of people. For a girl from a small town in Australia, to worldwide fame. Not only because of her amazing voic...