THE HEARTFILIAS {Fairy Tail F...

By niyurii

Fairy Tail may never know that their own Lucy Heartfilia has a sister, but something will change that forever... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 {-Onto the Next Chapter-}
That Smile Though ~ {Chapter 2}
Framed Red Glasses ~ {Chapter 3]
Don't Find Out! ~ {Chapter 4]
Saddened Eyes ~ {Chapter 5}
End of All Saddness ~ {Chapter 6}
First Come First Served ~ {Chapter 7}
Food ~ {Chapter 8}
As Pink As My Blush {Chapter 9}
Characters so far, + Small Biography
{Depression} ~ Chapter 10
Read the story on Quotev
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
the story so far
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
the story so far (2)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 52

4 0 0
By niyurii

PREVIOSULY ...

Riylore and Natsu stood there looking at one another, before Riylore was able to lift the dense fog Natsu was driving himself insane. He feared that there was something out there besides him and Riylore. He sensed strong magic energy and when him and Riylore were weirdly split up he shouted for her name looking for the worst.

Before he never sensed Riylore magic energy, "I don't believe it." He whispers thinking to himself, Natsu puts a hand on his head in frustration, "It doesn't make any sense." The worried female rushes to his side asking, "Are you okay?" he nods looking up meeting his eyes with hers, "Yeah I'm okay." They both smile at one another. As they both briefly stood there doing nothing, all that they heard was the quiet bellowing wind that quieted their gazes on each other.

It's not long from now. . .

____________________

RIYLORE POV

It's not long from now, with the spell I casted earlier I sensed Muse with it. I'm still not clear of what it was but it seem to clear the dense fog and the silence that I was overwhelmed with. I have a deepening feeling that that weird spell was casted by Muse herself, probably a sign that she is near and I am in the right place, but the thing was where was she?

As more time passed the harder the snow storm picked up, it gotten colder and wind blew and blew. "Riylore we should go back to the inn, it's not safe." Natsu continued to pleaded wrapping an arm around my shoulders crushing me into his form. "Let's go." He whispers softly in my ear, I don't know what but whenever I'm around Natsu my mind is centered off somewhere else, and I let myself loose. He's gentle and his kind, though he is a blockhead he's just as lovable as his fighting spirit is. I think thats what everyone at Fairy Tail loves him for, "What." He chuckles a bit still staring at me, I guess I was mindlessly staring off into his eyes as well.

"Just what are you doing making a move on my child boy." Questionably, Natsu and I looked around towards the sound of the voice no one or nothing insight, until out of thin air we both saw a glowing light centered a few meters from us.

In that same exact circle with the trees encircling Natsu and I, out of confusion Natsu yells out "Who are you?!" I yanked his hand glaring at him, "Natsu, it is fine, calm down." I let of his hand gently walking a little ways in front of him. "Riylore," what stood before Natsu and I was Muse herself. How much I awaited to see her, it's not cliche that she's here right now. Nor is it coincidence just to make the story better, but it was from with my heart that I called for her. "Riylore, my sweet girl, I see that you have finally communed with your other self. Your spirit, she was looking for you. My," she chuckles, her eloquent voice soothed my sensations of any fears that a dragon was right before me. "You have kept yourself waiting..." she gleams down looking at me with her golden bright hues, her dragon scales showed many colors, there was just one. Her tail was curved and pointed towards the tip, she laid down before me resting her head on her two front claws.

"I know we have much to discuss Riylore." As if it was an invitation to sit down next to her I did so. I looked towards Natsu who was just standing there seeming a bit tense, maybe intimidated. "She's not our foe Natsu, it's okay." Smelling the sweat drops from his fear he just gulps down hard, still just standing there, like a tree.

"Natsu Dragneel, son of Igneel. I am not your enemy but I guess that's not for me to decide. Like Igneel was a father to you for a time and still is, Riylore is my foster daughter. I cared and nurtured for her, taught her as well as my sisters as well of the ways of resonance." Sisters? "Sisters?" Natsu repeats sitting down criss-crossed but still a few meters away from Muse and I, "Calliope, Clio, Urania, Thalia, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Erato, Euterpe, Terpsichore. They are nine of us in all," She explains looking towards me, "you may not remember much dear, but we all taught you."

"Resonance relates to sound, to nature itself and to mankind. We created the foundation of the Earth's music and from there, future took the helm." Biting my lip I tried my best compile of what she was saying, Natsu then suddenly interrupted my thoughts when he stood up eruptively pointing at Muse, "Waaaait a second." He sounds a tad annoyed, "Then who are you of the nine?" he asks. "I am Melpomene, muse of tragedy, by the help of my sister Calliope we were able to create the dense fog and harsh winds. Though before we get ahead of yourself, we cannot control nature, we can make use of it and create our own small setting but our power is not that boundless as you think."

Natsu grunts protectively crossing his arms, I figure he's trying to get a read of Muse, very unlike him though. "But our power combined, oh hell might as raise itself." A gawked looking at her dumbfounded, Muse Melpomene, laughs to herself creating this weird aura around her. "Anyway, there a few things I want make clear."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Melpomene launches herself into the air wooshing backdown in font of Natsu inches away from him. Growling deeply before saying, "Take advantage of our dear Riylore, and hell won't be the only thing that'll be raised. It'll be your guts spewing out from your body." She takes ahold of Natsu by her claws and I just stood there in confusion, and fear, I wouldn't know if I should say anything or just stay out of it...

"Uh.. Melpo—" I began to speak just when

"MELPO?"

Uh-oh too soon to nickname? Melpomene drops Natsu with a thunk switching in pain,

"YOU REMEMBERED?" Melpomene squeals rushing over to me on two of her back claws. Doesn't she realize that she's a dragon and right now she's causing some Earthquakes as she moves...

Huh? And what did I remember

"Oh you're so cute Riylore I knew you would remember something. See in your face Erato, she remembers me more than you. Hahaaaa~"

Just as Melpomene was too scoop me up her manner of herself entirely changed. Her composure reconfigures almost like her entire self has changed. "Enough of this nonsense, Melpomene, I swear you're acting more and more like Thalia..."

Is... is.. is.. Muse talking to herself? I mean she's not directly looking at me but she is facing me. Ugh I'm so confused, why is my mother dragon so weird?

I began to feel woozy as Muse continued to speak to herself switching from personality to personality. By that time Natsu approached me, "I think I got it. Your dragon, Muse, she has split personalities. She is one person but she has different personas, like just now. See how they arguing? All nine of them are going at it."

Sweat drop...

~TIME SKIP~

"Ah..." Muse sighs sitting down back to where she was before, this time Natsu kept close to me even if it meant being closer to Muse. "Well, we shouldn't stay here for long, you both need to be on your way back home before the storm picks up."

Muse hands me this book that was hidden under her wing, "Take this and learn from it, your life will face many endeavors, since being away from your spirit for so long you forgotten the past you shared with us and the magic that you learned."

I nodded understanding and it was true, for all my life I felt like something was missing, a piece of me. Still now, after finding my spirit I still have many questions, even so Muse did answer most of them but my mind still lays to have more.

"Riylore," Urania Muse speaks, "there's something you need to know about your past." I flinched looking at her cautiously shuddering, for some reason my body moved on its own.

"You were born not a stillbirth." What? Th—I.. —Confusion began to overwhelm me and I was at mercy's heels, I.. My mind's going insane and I don't know what to make of us.

"And whoever has been telling you this, has been feeding you lies after lies."

It felt as if Muse and I were in an alternate universe, alone, with just her and I revealing the truth. Though I know that was all but a cloak that surrounded my mind, I knew Natsu was there along with me, but at this time I felt so alone. Not for the fact lies were being fed into me, fed into Lucy but for what Urania Muse said next...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"...You are not the daughter of Layla Heartfilia."

___________________

Weee new chapter thanks for reading,

I had to leave it at a cliff hanger hahahahahaha, this changes everything does it

lololololololol

2-3 comments = update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.6K 34
Natsu Dragneel is the schools bad boy at Fairy Tail High. He's battle scarred from fights and follows his own rules. He rides a motorcycle and wears...
20.9K 710 15
Lucy and Natsu have been friends for the longest time. Missions and adventures have brought them closer which makes them feel something out of their...
937K 28.7K 23
- - - - Lucy is a passerby, stopping in the town of Magnolia to replenish herself before continuing on her lonely journey. She has a rare...
983K 27.6K 37
This story revolves around a girl named Lucy Heartfilia. She lives in the magical world of Fairy Tail, a guild composing of wizards. During her stay...