THE HEARTFILIAS {Fairy Tail F...

By niyurii

Fairy Tail may never know that their own Lucy Heartfilia has a sister, but something will change that forever... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 {-Onto the Next Chapter-}
That Smile Though ~ {Chapter 2}
Framed Red Glasses ~ {Chapter 3]
Don't Find Out! ~ {Chapter 4]
Saddened Eyes ~ {Chapter 5}
End of All Saddness ~ {Chapter 6}
First Come First Served ~ {Chapter 7}
Food ~ {Chapter 8}
As Pink As My Blush {Chapter 9}
Characters so far, + Small Biography
{Depression} ~ Chapter 10
Read the story on Quotev
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
the story so far
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
the story so far (2)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 40

12 1 0
By niyurii

Previously . . .

"No, you take it."

"No it's yours!"

Rubbing my hand up on her cheek I ran it up to the back of her head, "I'll take it back if you come back to Fairy Tail with me." I brought her closer to me. I want her to come back to Fairy Tail, I don't want her to stay a second longer in Cedar. Not only did I come here to take her back to Magnolia but I came back because I was missing a part of me that I yearned for, for too long. Please come back.. I thought to myself pulling her forward towards me, it wasn't until I felt her pulling back, her hand was forcing into me she was in the effort to get out of my grasp.

"No." her head raises and her beautiful green light eyes turned into sharping eyes that almost pierced my vision I flinched at the feeling of almost wanting to look away.

____________________________________________________________________________

NATSU'S POV

"I— I don't understand." I looked at her in utter pain, I'm confused why, she's endured so much pain. "I haven't finished what I started Natsu. I need to do what I need to do. Go back to Magnolia and—"

What!? "NO!" I gripped both of her arms, "Are you insane! I traveled on a train and went through three months without you!" I sighed "If you wish to stay here, or where ever you would like to go. I will come with you."

~TIME SKIP~

I didn't want to argue anymore with her, neither did she. It was said I'll travel wherever she needs to go, no matter for how long. But one day we both will need to return to Fairy Tail. It is my home. It was a little bit into the afternoon, she wanted to go to the market, so we went. Before doing so Gray and I fixed the doors, well I did. I smelt the hinges back together, he just held them in place.

"Natsu..." I looked behind me seeing Riylore carrying her heavy basket, I smirked, "You want me to carry it now?" I asked, she nods, before her pride got in the way and she said "No! I am not weak, I can carry this!" I never doubted her strength, maybe when she was gone. Though it proves now that I should've never doubted her, she is strong, with or without help. I took the basket from her hands, "How much stuff do you need?" I asked chuckling looking at her, it's nice spending time with her. It almost feels like we never left one another, "I need to go to the spice store, I'm out of rosemary!" She skips a little, "Hmm." I arched a brow switching the basket from my left hand to my right, I outreached my left hand towards her looking at her. She looks at my hand before looking at me, a red dusting colors her cheeks, unsure she looks at my hand, "Come on, I can warm your hands up." she forgot her gloves back at the inn, without anymore thought she pairs her hand with mine tightly. I laughed, "You're just too cute." I hummed, her walking slowed down, I was abruptly pulled back a little, I pivoted my head to see her looking down at the ground. She wasn't sad it was more like she was embarrassed, "Stop teasing me Natsu!" She whined, yanking on my hand downward. she looks away and mumbles. "I can't."

"You're just so cute not to!"

~TIME SKIP NIGHT TIME~

Sitting in the main room Riylore was in the back cooking some dinner the inn keeper of this place Reira-san went out to meet with a friend, and it was only Gray and I "How come Happy didn't coming along with you?" I asked leaning down in my chair, awfully bored. "Ah it's cause I went alone without telling anyone. I figure someone would have to lug back your broken heart." I subconsciously twitched my eye brow, "And you are confident in the looks department? Ha! Please no woman would be never interested in you." I looked at him laughing still slouching in my chair, the ice mage leaned forward and stood up. "You wanna go fire queen?" I stood up as well, "Anytime, anywhere ice princ—"

"Dinner's ready!" My nose itched at the smell, Riylore must've opened the door, she closed her yelling she doesn't want to be bothered when cooking. It smells so good!

She came into the room empty handed, though honestly I was a bit confused, "Where's the food Riy-chan?" He, did not just call my Riylore, Riy-chan.

"DON'T YOU TALK TO MY WOMAN LIKE THAT"

"OH YOUR WOMAN I SEE, SO SHE'S AN OBJECT NOW."

"SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU KNOW WHAT I FUCKIN' MEAN."

RIYLORE'S POV

I sighed, now I understand what my sister has to put up with every single day.. "Hey guys." I waited patiently for them to calm down, I really don't like raising my voice but in most cases. "HEY GUYS, STOP FIGHTING DINNER'S READY, SO I NEED YOU BOTH TO SET THE DAMN TABLE. GOT IT?!"

They stopped bickering completely, "Yes ma'am!" they harmonized. "Good. Thank you"

The dinner table was set in the common room tonight, Reira-san wanted me to close up the inn and turn off the lights in the main room (lobby) if there wasn't any customers past seven. It's about half past seven and I did as I was told.

Tonight's dinner didn't go as planned, since the door were left unguarded during the time Mr. Spider came, some perps came in and stole the meet I was going to cook for stew, they came through the back door and it was the only thing that they took. None of my delicious cookies, or muffins, pastries didn't satisfy them. I decided not to get the police involved, I had a strong hunch that the intruders had a good reason to steal that meat.

No matter, luckily our trip to the spice shop gave me the iconic idea of making spaghetti with meatballs. Meatballs, and the sauce made from scratch of course, the spaghetti on the other hand, uh, I'm still trying to learn how to make, maybe I should just leave it up to the pros... There was also a loaf of bread I made was from this morning, I had a few left over so I might of served that up too. Vegetables are out of season so it was difficult serving up a salad but I managed.

Normally after cooking such a hefty meal I wouldn't eat as much I normally would in the afternoon. Unless it's a special order I would just make myself a simple sandwich.

Gray sat across from me awhile Natsu insisted him sit next to me. I didn't object but it's just so embarrassing him being so close to me. His shoulder rubbed up against mine when he reached for another piece of bread. "Riylore you're going to make a great wife."

EH?!

"What the fuck Gray!" Oh it was Gray that said it, phew... "Well she would, she cooks like a pro even at fourteen." Gray sets down his fork for a moment looking at us both, in a dead expression he blinks only once before standing up. "Natsu you pervert." I've came to the conclusion that these two especially Gray are really impulsive. It's like always seems to manage to trigger Natsu.

"What the hell are you talking about," Natsu sits back in his sit placing a arm over my chair, "I'm not a ice princess that strips twenty-four/seven." For a change Gray's actually clothed. . .

~TIME SKIP~

NATSU'S POV

It's now well into peak of the midnight, Riylore and I stayed in the common room, her head rested on my shoulder I rested mine on hers. I gently held onto her hand, moments like these I want to last forever. I want to hold her in my arms, I don't want to do anything that'll hurt her. I meant it when I said I didn't want any other man but me touching her.

Gray's right though, she didn't respond to my confession, but then again Gray did walk in on us.

"Hey Riylore." She hums in response groggily moving her head, once we separated for a second I took her cheek in my hand, "Let's finished what we started.." I quietly said leaning in closely.

She quickly got up frantically yelling "I should really go to bed!"

"Good night!" She hurriedly escapes through the door running. I really am getting mixed emotions from this girl,

"Why are women so hard to read?"

"It's because we want the boys to find out themselves, if we make ourselves a easy catch what the fun in love?" I didn't hear the door open, turned my head to see Reira coming through the back door. "Natsu would you be a dear and warm up the house?" I looked at her questionably, "Riylore has talked a lot about you." she winks, I suddenly blush, damnit Riylore.. "And I know a few things about Fairy Tail."

"Who are you really?" I asked out of the blue getting up from seat, lighting up the fire place with the touch of my finger. The fire soon was lit and quickly warmed up the room, I should've done this sooner.. Riylore must've been cold.

"What's up with that question?" She looks at me before losing my gaze to look at the fire, "You look smack like her, your hair is almost identically, it's like I'm seeing Riylore through a mirror. The only difference is, is the age."

"Are you Riylore's mother?"

__________________________

4 comments = update
or 1 heart = update

by the way, I changed the Heartfilias book cover cause the last one got on my nerves *^*
Natsu: What?.. it looks the same
Gray: No it doesn't you fire picket
Natsu: What did you just call me?!

Riylore: SIT DOWN BOY!

*Natsu falls to the ground in a large thump, WAAAHAT this isn't even InuYasha*
Thanks for reading as always! Chapter 40 already wowowowow
IT'S NOT OVER YET. IM NOT PLANNING ON ENDING THIS STORY FOR
A LONGGGKGGG

TIME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 716 40
[Completed] ✓ Lucy grew up loved dearly by not only her parents, but the entire kingdom of Fiore. Her mother, the queen, was close friends with the D...
186K 4.5K 48
Natsu Dragneel, one of the richest men in Japan, seeks a PA that doesn't flirt with him. Seeking revenge for the death of his brother. Lucy Heartfili...
46.8K 1.8K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...
984K 27.6K 37
This story revolves around a girl named Lucy Heartfilia. She lives in the magical world of Fairy Tail, a guild composing of wizards. During her stay...