Sucker For Love

By hpselenawrites

All we need is love ♋ Paige Townsein is like any other teenage girl from the outside but she only knew what w... More

*Sucker For Love*
*Characters*
*Copyright © 2017*
1- Was it real?
2- Is Change For The Better?
3- New Beginnings!
*Author's Note*
4- Sunshine.
5- Who Is He?
6- Helped Me Again!
8- Boy's Locker Room!
*Covers*
*9- All Shit At Once!*

7- Knight & Shining Armour!

148 53 24
By hpselenawrites

Chapter 7
Knight & Shining Armour!

Hope you had the best Thanksgiving ever. ( I know my greeting is a bit late).

Thanks for reading.

I seriously love reading your comments.
I reply to all on my Twitter account. You can follow me there and tweet.
Please make that star golden by pressing it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Liam's POV

As I left school I was again in a foul mood. I just wanted a little bit of alone time I new, so I went straight to gym, to release the tension building up inside of me.

I worked out for straight three hours when my instructor stopped me from draining myself from extreme workout. I knew I had overtired myself but I needed it.

It was evening when I called Mason and Bryce to hangout for sometime. We went to our favourite diner in Naperville, Cob's diner. We went there since we were kids. It was the adjoining for the south side and north side.

Coby is in his forties, he is a short height, round face, brown man with a charming personality. He always let the three us eat there even when it was closed, it's always good to catch up with that old man.

Picture of Cob's Diner

I picked the both of them and we reached Cob's. We ordered our food and again Mason and Bryce started talking about, PAIGE.

"I think I should invite Paige to my party, what do you say?" Bryce asked.

"You can't be serious! Have you seen that Tyler kid, he's into some serious southside shit" Mason exclaimed. It was true actually, Tyler is kinda shady.

Definitely not good for Paige.

Woah! Where did that come from?

"But we can invite Paige, he doesn't need to come. Also, she's new here, it'll be good." Bryce countered, always being the nice one. They were talking talking about this and something or I should say someone caught my eye.

"Mom" I exclaimed. They both looked at me then around the diner.

"Is little Liam missing mommy?" They teased but sensed I was in no mood to joke. I food was served and they didn't prodded me further. They both were sitting in front of me, so they couldn't see her.

What is she doing here, that too with a man! She was talking with him like they knew each other well. The man had his back towards me so I couldn't see him.

Suddenly while she was talking she had tears in her eyes, now I had to go and comfort her. But the man with her, got up and hugged her and started rubbing her back. He sat beside her and I couldn't stand seeing this.

I couldn't take it, as if my parents fighting wasn't enough. She is not a person who would cheat on her husband but the look the man was giving her, I could guess he likes her.

"We need to go," I said they were still eating and protested, "right now". They didn't argue, I paid the bill and mason picked up his unfinished burger and ran after me and Bryce towards the parking.

"What the hell man! Do you both want me to starve?" Mason defended as we gave him amused looks. He can just lighten anyone's mood.

As we were on our way home I heard someone screaming, then some muffled screams. It was the south side diner. No one except southside people come here, but the voice looked familiar.

Picture of Southside Diner

I parked the car to see who was the owner of the screams. I know this place is shady but I couldn't drive off knowing someone needed help.

As my car came to a halt I saw her.

Paige!

A heavy and bulky man with black hair was holding her waist with one hand on her mouth to silent her screams. He was looking at her with such lustful eyes, it made my blood to boil, for unknown reasons.

"Leave her right this second" I said while my hands fisted, veins popping out and anger boiling voice.

"L.. Liam" she said, relief and terror clearly visible in her voice. The guy was now facing me.

Now I couldn't control myself seeing her this vulnerable. I dashed to that bastard and landed a punch on him, without giving him time I kicked him on his manhood and after a few more punches he was on the ground.

While Bryce and Mason kicked the other two's asses. They all were on the ground and were reeking from alcohol and weed in their systems.

I ran to Paige to check her for any injuries. She was holding Tyler, who was bleeding. But I couldn't care less, how can he bring her to such a place. I scanned her again for any possible injuries.

"Are you okay?" I breathed. She looked horrified as she couldn't believe what happened.

"Yeah!" She nodded and hesitantly pointed towards my knuckles, "but your knuckles they are bruised." I waved it off. "Thanks for helping us though."

I would have done it for anyone. How can someone force himself on a girl? These dipshits should get their balls cut into pieces.

Assholes.

"You didn't have to do this!" Tyler spatted at me, as if I did it for him.

"You need a ride? I don't think he can drive you home. By the way I'm Bryce and this is Mason." Bryce introduced them.

"No, we're fine!" Tyler hissed.

"Tyler I don't think you should drive." Paige said lowly. "And you know, I don't know how to drive." She said so low only Tyler could hear, feeling embarrassed.

"Yeah if it won't be a problem?" she asked hesitantly.

"No it won't be a problem. And you should probably stay away from the south side, it's not safe." I said the last part harshly and angrily to Tyler.

How dumb of a boyfriend can he be, bringing Paige to such a shady place. I can not even imagine what would have happened if I didn't came.

We went to my car and Bryce helped her sitting Tyler at the back and Paige sat in between them.

I started driving with Mason beside me. The car ride was silent and I stole a few glances at Paige, I caught her looking at me too. It felt good seeing her safe, now in my car.

Bryce made small friendly talks with her. "Paige, I saw you in school. The whole school was talking about you, you know that?" I saw her getting beetroot red. She looked so cute.

Bryce didn't stop asking her questions and I felt uneasy seeing her blushing on what Bryce was saying.

********

As I stopped at Tyler's house I helped Paige in getting Tyler out.

"Paige, you should come to my party this weekend! He can come too." Bryce shouted from the car. I smiled at her warmly as I helped her to the door.

"Yeah you should come." Tyler took her hand and started dragging her inside.

She shouted thank you to us again as Tyler dragged her into his house.

Son of a Bi*ch.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

© All rights reserved.

Hey I'm back!
I hope you all missed me, like I missed you. *Hugs and kisses*

Thanks again for reading this chapter. My semesters were going on so it took me a while.

It's Paige's POV if nothing is mentioned.

*Next chapter Liam's or Paige's POV?

*Are you team Liam or team Tyler ?

*What will happen next, any fan theories? I would love to hear.

*Long or short chapters?

*How was it?

*Any new Ship names?

*Would you rather be voldemort or Harry Potter?

*Edward or Jacob? ( Twilight reference )

*What if your camera records you even when you aren't using it? *Lol*

*Have someone ever stalked you in real life? ( I hope not )

*Who is the black hood? ( Riverdale ref )

*You secretly love me don't you? *Makes a creepy face*

*Name of your crush?

*Do you get that jittery feeling from that one special person?

*Quick fact: I started it on Thanksgiving but I'm publishing it near Christmas! *Hopes you forgive me*

I'm so excited for the chapters coming ahead. Really good stuff coming up.

Also a quick shout-out to my supporters:

seoncheeks

Crystal08c

Phinkky

KITKAT_CHOCOCITY

Elven_Lord

autumn_parris_

juniors1011

Melakingsway

MissGurung

MakaylaDJ7

that_lazy_writer

JennaKaroliina16

Loves:

Lyra-Rogers165. ♥

btsfourlife. ♥

257377gg

cupcake_lovea

Vanyawrites

You can FOLLOW me on-

Instagram : hpselenawrites
Tumblr : hpselenawrites
Twitter : hpselenawrites
Gmail : hpselenawrites

If you like it (or not lol)-

COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE. FOLLOW.

Your suggestions really matter.
If any errors and mistakes in grammar are there, bring it in my knowledge.
Not yet edited.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for choosing this story.

Lots of love. :-)
Selena xoxo

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 1.7K 52
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
20.1K 1.8K 30
"Holly, is there something you want to tell me?" Miss Adeline made me swallow the lump in my throat as her piercing eyes were staring into my soul. "...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

312K 7.8K 114
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
689K 61.3K 36
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...