Spazzheart || Stranger Things

By 80sLov3r

"Say it. You think I'm pretty cool." When Hawkins lovable spaz, makes it her mission to make both Hawkins da... More

Summary.
Cast.
Epigraph.
1| America's Spazzheart.
2| What a slam-mess.
3| Near Death Experince.
4| Halloween.
5| Trick-or-Treat.
7| Survivor.
8| Middle Fingers.
9| Magic.
10| Today.
11| The Kids-
12| -Aren't Alright.
13| Don't Stop Believin'.
14| Small Talks.
15| Small World.
16| Amused.
17| There's a Ghost.
18| Smile.
19| Stronger Than Ever.
20| Summer Friend.
21| Thunder.
22| One Foot.
23| What You Know.
24| The Kids. Pt1
25| The Kids. Pt2
26| Little Talks. Pt1
27| Little Talks. Pt2
28| Little Talks. Pt3
29| River.
30| Oh, boy. Pt1
31| Oh, boy. Pt2
32| Nothing Looks The Same.
33| The Choice.
34| Another Me. Pt1
35| Another Me. Pt2
Autor's Note.
36| Payback.
37| Awkward Pizza Party.
38| Class of 1962.
39| The Internship.
Authors Note.
Tyrell House.
40|Let it all out.
41| Guilt.

6| Drunk.

11K 399 245
By 80sLov3r

-Never before.
•••• •••• ••••

As the stereo blasting Stray Cats, 'Rock This Town', shattered everyone's eardrums, it didn't seem to dampen the mood as the crowd erupted in cheers, and shouts as they began to obnoxiously jump along to the beat. A tipsy Sully, who still had control over her mind, had been jumping around with an equally tipsy Meghan. The girls sang along as they swayed to the music when Sully stopped her movements as she clutched her stomach.

"I have to pee." She yelled towards her friend's ear, the music drowning her words, making Meghan shake her head.

"I can't hear you!" The girl shouted, pointing at her ear.

Rolling her eyes, Sully pointed to herself, "I have to-" The blonde then pointed at her privates, "Pee!"

"Oh, you gotta take a piss?" Meghan nodded, taking a sip of her 'pure fuel', before tossing her friend a thumbs up, grinding on a random boy.

The small teen moved away form the dance scene and walked to the nearest bathroom, and closed the door behind her. She waddled towards the toilet and raised her powdered blue dress up, as she sat down and did her business. After washing her hands and making sure her skirt is fully covering her butt, Sully walked out of the bathroom and made her way back to the kitchen to get herself some more fuel. In the middle of pouring herself a cup, she heard a hum of amusement from behind.

"I could tell that it was you from behind." Billy's voice was like silk, making Sully turn around to see him leaned against the refrigerator. "The costume says it all."

Taking a sip from her drink, Sully nodded, not that fazed by his comment. She cocked her head to the right and ran her eyes over Billy's choice of clothing, or lack of. "What are you suppose to be?" She asked, and she was genuinely curious as to what the boy was wearing.

"I'm whatever you think I am." He shrugged, his eyes then ran over Sully's outfit, and nodded towards it, "Ni-"

"If you say nice costume, I will beat you until your black and blue." She hissed, raising her staff in a threatening manner.

"I come in peace, Mary." He teased, raising his hand up as a form of surrender. "If you didn't like the costume, why pick it."

"First off, I'm not Mary from 'Mary had a little lamb', I'm Little Bo Peep. Bo Peep had the bonnet and the staff, Mary had jack-shit." The blonde spat, her large brown eyes narrowed deeply into his soul, amusing him. "Second, this was Meghan's idea, if I had it my way I would have been Carrie in a prom dress doused in pigs blood, or a very bloodied up survival girl like Jamie Lee Curtis."

"Interesting."

She watched as Billy reached over her to grab himself a drink. As he took a sip, his blue eyes met with her brown ones, and he pulled the cup away from his lips as they pulled into a devious smile, "You know, staring is rude."

"I can't see the resemblance. Between you and your sister." She suddenly said, her eyes running over every curve of the boy's sculpted face. Her eyes met his once more, causing her to hold her breath as she saw the fire in them. Roughly placing the drink down next to him, Billy dangerously stalked up to the girl and got close to her face, as he harshly breathed down on her.

"Don't ever call her that. She's not blood. She's anything but family." His voice was so low, the girl almost couldn't hear his words. "Do you hear me, Sully?" His tone seemed light, but his words felt like anchors as his breath smelled of cigarettes and cheap alcohol, with a hint of peppermint. She looked up in anger, and used her staff to hit Billy's forehead.

The boy stumbled back, grasping onto the flamed skin, and looked at the blonde with large eyes as she huffed at the tall male. She crossed her arms, as she rushed over to him.

"Don't you ever threaten me, nor get that close to me without my permission. You maybe good looking, but that doesn't give you the right to be an asshole, Billy." She repeatedly poked the males sculpted chest with her gloved finger. She took a step back, and turned her nose up in a snobbish way, before taking her cup, and walking back to the dance floor.

•• •• ••

Everything after her encounter with Billy was a bit of a blur. Sully, on multiple occasions, had to fight people on her costume, letting them know that she was not Mary from 'Mary had a little lamb'. She then stopped to talk with fellow classmates and friends on her search for Meghan, who she found flirting it up with introvert Jonathan Byers, which was a pretty amusing sight due to the clear devotion the blonde had for Nancy Wheeler. When that didn't work out for the Sinclair girl, she ended up going to town with her ex-boyfriend. Sully left the two on the dance floor, as she decided to explore the house drunk.

With her cup in one hand, she used her other to remain proper balance as she ran her fingers along the walls of the hallway. The more she walked, the more sluggish her movements became and next thing she knew, she tripped over her own foot. Her hand that had been on the wall slipped, and her knees slammed against the wooden floor.

"Crap." She groaned to herself, and tried to lift herself up from the ground, and gave out a small shriek when she saw her hand had somehow went through the wall. She tried to pull her arm, but had no luck as it was now stuck. "Oh fuck."

When seeing that she was getting nowhere with being free, Sully leaned against the wall and pitifully took a giant gulp from her drink as she hazily stared at her black buckled heels. It was then, she realized that her life had hit an all time low.

The feeling of fatigue creeped around the corner, ambushing the blonde and forced her to shut her eyes. However, a second passes when someone hits the wall next to her ear making her eyes snap open. She mumbled a set of phrases that should not have gone together, as she squinted her eyes before widening them to get a clear focus on the person in front of her.

The cherry-red hair had been a huge giveaway on who the blur was, but that didn't stop Sully from reaching out with her right hand, to feel Meghan's face.

"Hey." Meghan leaned close onto Sully's face, her breath smelled of cheap beer, making the blonde pat her friend's cheek. "I'm gonna stay the night at the Patrick's house. Okay? Do you want me to drop you off home?" Sully shook her head, giving a hazy smile before whispering goodbye to her friend and leaned her head against the wall.

As she continued to lay against the wall, she heard someone clear their throat, making her open her eyes once more. Jonathan Byers, with a barely conscious Nancy Wheeler clinging onto him, looked at the girl with concern as she didn't look healthy.

"Hey, Johnny boy! Heh, that rhymes with little drummer boy." She chuckled to herself, finding humor from her own joke that really did not make any sense.

"No, it doesn't." Nancy raised her head towards the blonde, her words almost incoherent.

"Oh shove it, Nancy!" Sully suddenly taunted, "Your just jealous because your named Nancy."

Jonathan raised an eyebrow at the insult Sully gave, not fully comprehending the words when Nancy gasped, "Oh no, you didn't! What kind of name is Sully? It's rhymes with Silly."

"Well, Nancy rhymes with fancy." She fought back.

"Take that back!" Nancy raise her arms in the air, her slurs became shouts. She pushes herself off of the Byers boy and falling right next to Sully, who stuck her tongue out before calling the brunette, a 'windmill'.

The shy teen had no idea how to break the fight apart, if he can even call what he's witnessing that. He then watched as the two girls embraced, both cooing at one another.

"You're so nice, Nancy." Sully slurred, her eyelids drooped as she stares at the blue-eyed teen, who began to pet the blonde's head.

"And you're so cool, Sully."

"Okay." Jonathan broke up the bonding session, lifting up a smiling Nancy, before looking at Sully. "Do you need a ride home?"

"I think I'm stuck." She mumbled, "My left hand is stuck in the wall, see!" She raised her left arm, waving it all around her, making the sober male raise an eyebrow at the sight.

"Sully, no it isn't." He nodded towards her free, waving hand and watched as the blonde gazed at it with an shocked expression on her face.

"I could have sworn, I pushed it through the wall. There has to be a hole somewhere." She talked to herself as she turned to look at the orange walls, surprised when she was not able to find any holes.

"How much have you had to drink?" Jonathan questioned the girl, making her shrug her shoulders, "Do you want me to take you home?"

"Meghan's taking me home. Thanks though!" She smiled, leaning over to hug the boy's leg. "You're a good person Jonathan. Even though you're extremely quiet." She pressed her face into the boy's leg, before pushing herself off, peering up at him with her eyebrows furrowed. "What kind of fabric softener do you use? It smells nice."

Not feeling comfortable with leaving Sully alone after seeing her actions, he offered her a ride one last time, to which she denied while crawling out of the hallway. He tried to follow, but it was hard to keep track of someone that low to the ground, especially while carrying a stubborn drunk. As Jonathan Byers left the household, Sully made her way through the dance floor, calling out Meghan's name every now and then, until she made her way towards the back door that led out to Tina's backyard.

Crawling out into the cold, Sully shivered slightly as her hands and knees touched the freezing wet grass. "Wow, that's cold." She slurred to herself, but kept on moving. Her vision slightly blurred and due to the little light Tina'a backyard provided, the confused teen had no idea where she was going. Which caused her to crawl over a set of black shoes.

"What the fuck?" Billy pulled away his cigarette as he peered down towards his feet. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Sully, turned to glance up at the boy, but was caught off guard by the sudden rush of pressure on her head, this caused her arms to weaken, making her topple onto Billy's shoes.

"Jesus!" He cried out, tossing his joint to the ground and lifted Sully's small body off his shoes. With his arms wrapped securely around her waist, he raised the girl onto her feet, and cringed at the sight.

The excessive blush she had earlier to emphasize the innocence of her costume, had spread all over the girl's cheeks, and her mascara had been smudged all around her eyes as her lipstick smeared all the way down to her chin. "You look like shit." Billy breathed out, wincing as if the sight alone brought him physical pain.

"Well, I feel fabulous." She unattractively sniffed, using the back of her hand to move her hair back. Her brown eyes looked as if they were being pried open, as she stared at the gorgeous male in front of her with wide eyes.

"Well, you look like a raccoon." He snorted.

"This party is lame anyway." Sully shrugged, "I'm gonna head on out." Billy watched as the drunk spaz drag herself into the house, before pausing. She turned to look at the cigarette obsessed boy with a lost expression, "Where do I live again?"

"Didn't you come here with, Sinclair?" Billy asked, causing Sully to stop and think about it.

"Yeah." She slowly drawled out, nodding her head, "Then I told her that I didn't need her, for some reason. And let her go."

"Then how the fuck are you gonna go home?" Billy wondered, he waited for Sully to answer his question, but was surprised when the girl walked back inside the house. He stayed out for a few seconds before shaking his head in annoyance, before following the girl.

He caught glimpse of the messy, animal nested blonde hair in the crowded living room, and pushed past many dancing bodies to catch up with the small girl who seemed to be making her way to the kitchen. He increased his pace when he figured out what girl was about to do. He arrived just in time to snatch the drink form Sully's hands, and placing it behind them.

"What was that for?" She slurred, her eyes squinted towards the towering boy, making Billy glare harshly at her.

"You're drunk, and not the fun, cool, easy breezy drunk. More so, the sad, pathetic kind." He rudely stated, tightly gripping onto the girl's wrist.

Sully looked down at her wrist, and grunted at the sight of Billy's hand on her wrist, she was about to yank herself free when Tommy H. who had been dressed as a ninja, came from behind and gave a little shout at the sight of a messy and unpleasant Sully.

"You look-" He started, but was cut off by a single look from Billy. "Like Mary. From Mary had a little lamb."

"I'm Little Bo Peep, Bitch." Sully rasped out, her voice drastically lowered, making Tommy's eyes widen as they fell onto Billy, who raised his hands up in defense. "Fucking Mary did not have a staff, nor did she have a bonnet. Plus, the fucking bitch had lambs, I own fucking sheeps."

"Well, you don't have a bonnet or staff." Tommy pointed out, enraging the small teen.

"Well I had one earlier. Where's my bonnet and staff?" She screeched. She was about to make her way to the dance floor, only to have Billy grasp onto her shoulder, and directed her out the house.

"I'm taking you home, bumblebee. You're more of a mess than usual at the moment." He sighed.

"I never been drunk. Why have I never been drunk before?! I love it! I love it!" Sully suddenly giggled as she was being ushered out of the house. Her feet dragged causing her steps, to be stumbles. The only thing that seemed to be keeping her upright was Billy's hold on her. As he placed the girl into the heated car, Billy walked over to the driver seat and began to pull away from the curb.

The entire car ride down to Loch Nora consisted of gurgled nonsense coming from Sully, as she would keep placing her hand onto Billy's thigh, making him grab her slender hand every time, and place it back onto her lap. After what felt like forever, the dark blue camero pulled up to the familiar house and took advantage of the empty driveway, and pulled up into it.

"Where's your keys?" Billy asked whole placing his car on park.

Her droopy eyes seemed unfocused, making him confused as to what she was thinking, or if she even understood what he said. It was until she reached into her black bag and pulled out the house key, Billy got out the car, and went around to the passenger side, and helped the drunk girl into her house.

With one arm wrapped around a barely conscious Sully, he balanced the weight of a human being with one hand, while the other worked on unlocking and opening the doors to the large house. When helping the blonde inside her home, Billy took time to glance at his surroundings and blew out a puff of air as he took in the interior of the large home. Assuming that Sully's bedroom was upstairs, he awkwardly lifted the girl over his shoulder and walked up the large stairwell, and just to his luck, each door seemed to be labeled with stickers or symbols, and it wasn't hard to know which room belonged to Sully. He walked towards the door with a large chalkboard, which had been bordered with colorful doodles, and her name in giant block letters in the middle.

Upon entering the room, he was practically blinded by the bright colors. From the pastel blue walls, to the tie-dye colored pattern sheets, he could see the room belonging to someone of Sully's personality. The boy gently brought Sully down from his shoulder, and placed her on top of her bed. He moved to take off her shoes but got confused by the many buckles and straps, so, he opted to taking off her white, elbow length gloves. As the took of the right glove, he glanced at a creepy looking Sully, holding the glove up.

"Where's your other glove?"

The blonde shrugged her shoulder, making Billy roll his eyes as he threw the single glove onto her bedside table. He scanned the different pictures and posters that hung on the bright walls, when his vision landed on Sully who looked at the male with her big brown eyes with curiosity.

"Why did you help me? I thought you were Hawkins new resident asshole?" She groggily croaked, her eyes followed Billy's every movement as he came closer to her.

"I had a feeling that if I left you at that party, you either are gonna remember how I didn't help you and make a big deal about it, or you would have ended up somewhere in a ditch." He waved off her comment, as if helping her was not a big deal.

He watched as the girl sent him a smile before she shot up into a seat position out of nowhere, and leaned over the edge of her bed, throwing up all over Billy's shoes, before passing out, making the Californian male shout.

"What the fuck! What the- are you fucking kidding me?!" He rushed out the pastel room, his shouts becoming louder as the number of feet between him and Sully increase. Running into the first bathroom he found, Billy took out his shoes, growling in anger.

All this, in the span of 48 hours, Sully Tyrell: doused him in water which ruined his brand new shoes, rammed right into his car, invaded his personal space on many occasions, got him angry on multiple occasions, passed out on top his feet, and ruined another pair of his shoes by throwing up all over them.

As he attempted to clean off his shoes, Billy began to wonder more about the girl he just tucked in bed, who, unknown to him, was being watch in her room as she slept.

_______________________________
TWO UPDATES IN TWENTY-FOUR HOURS💥💥
Hope you all enjoy this chapter!
Thank you all for reading! It means a lot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4K 14
TRANSFIGURATION. ❝ that was her magic. she could still see the sunset, even on the darkest days. ❞ [stranger things; season...
106K 3K 35
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc
180K 3.7K 46
a story where an unlovable girl learns what it means to love and be loved. {oc x dustin henderson} {oc x eleven hopper} {disclaimer: I do not own st...
327 14 8
"Who cares what she thinks?" "She's your girlfriend." "And you are my bestest buddy in the whole world." [Book 1]