His Right

sexton

Sexton has a prophecy. Four females who are unable to bare hair on any place other than their head are desti... Еще

His Right
Preface.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.

Chapter Three.

195K 3.5K 362
sexton

 Chapter three

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doctors had left, and scarlet was fidgeting, waiting for her son's and their mates. Lucas was lazed out into a chair, rubbing his head as his watched his wife jump at every noise. She amused him to much. 

"let me go! You crazy ass!" a woman's voice suddenly screamed. Lucas was up and out of his chair in less then a second to pull his wife back as the door swung open and walked in a guard with a wiggling woman over his shoulder. The others walked in, one struggling, while the other two just looked tightened. These were the earther's. They were defiantly not what Lucas expected. So used to having tall, slender woman around him. The curvy, short woman were odd. The brunette and the red head didn't fight. They followed each order. The blonde and raven head had different ideas. The blonde was almost amusing. The raven was simmering down, let her eyes wonder around.

"kneel." one guard snapped. The red head dropped straight away, her fear strong. The brunette followed, as did the raven. The blonde was forced down, and then held down. Lucas stood, allowing the pheromone in his system to seep into the air. Every woman in the room froze, Lucas grinned. Scarlet turned to him then, her eyes darkening. He would be scolded later for doing so, but he was really only letting it out to calm the earthers. He didn't know where this son's were. They were meant to be here to chose which earther they wanted for themselves. The red head looked up at scarlet, her green eyes wide.

"please let us go." she begged. Lucas saw scarlet's body flinch, knowing what it was like to  be in the earther's shoes. Scarlet looked at him, her eyes filled with some type of fear.

"my son's will be here shortly." he murmured. Angry that the earthers had upset his wife. 

Bambi tried to control her nerves. This had to be the king and queen of Sexton. They were both so beautiful. She was scared. But she also wanted to meet the prince's. She wouldn't like to admit it out loud, but it was exciting to be here. Yes, being forced out o her clothing and poked at by another woman wasn't very thrilling, but being here all together was unbelievable. The king was very handsome. As was the queen. Bambi was feeling quite ugly being in the same room of to of the most beautiful people she had ever seen. 

"ah, Hunter, Jaggar, Rafe and Blaze." the king murmured, looking over the heads of the girls. Bambi turned her head, her mouth dropping open. Those assholes. It was the same Sexton's form the docking. She had thought they were only Sexton guards. She had been a little confused to why the seemed so different then the guards on the flying craft, but she had just guessed that they were upper rank. The Sexton princes were scarier then she thought. They were all so tall and muscular. It was unsettling being on the ground, made her feel even more smaller then she needed to feel.

"my son's will pick one of you for his slave. He will explain what he wishes for you to do for the next year. You will be safe in this kingdom. My son's will not beat, rape, or break any of you. Death is the punishment of such crimes. Pick your slaves, princes." the king said softly. All four woman looked around at the princes, their eyes wide. The one that had spoken to Ivy earlier had moved forward, standing behind her.

"oh, hell no. I am not being his slave." Ivy snapped, scrambling to her feet. Everyone seemed to freeze. 

"I'll go with any other prince. Not him." she snapped. A horrible growl like sound came from the Sexton prince and he lunged for her. They hit the ground, all the girls now moving to their fee tot get out of the way. The Sexton prince held Ivy's hands tot he ground, moving over her to straddle her hips. Bambi blushed, shocked at the wetness forming between her thighs. She had seen a Sexton vid like this. 'catch me is you can'  it had been her favourite Sexton vid. The whole running and being taken without permission was just extremely exciting. The man had been chasing the woman through the forest, both of them naked. The woman had been good, dodging and running faster then Bambi imagined her too. The Sexton male had been relentless. He grabbed at her, growling every time she had scrambled to her feet and gotten away from him. Finally, he got her. Taking her down. She had been tucked under his body, breast pressed to the grassy ground. Bambi remembered the words he purred to her. Wishing some man would say them to her

'no use in running from me, sweetie. You belong to me. This cunt belongs to me.' with that, the man had slammed into the woman, fucking her till she came screaming. Bambi pulled herself out of the memory, looking around the room and meeting the eyes of the one who had touched her earlier. She swallowed, stepping back at the expression on his face. He knew! He knew what she was thinking! 

"you are mine." someone snapped. Bambi turned away from the Sexton prince and faced the man and Ivy.

"Rafe, get off her. Take her to your rooms. Deal with it there. No need to scare the other earthers." his mother snapped at him, pointing a finger at Ivy and so called Rafe. He got off Ivy, pulling her up and dragging her out of the room. Bambi stepped after them, feeling protective over Ivy. 

"can they do this?" Jacey's soft voice asked. Bambi turned back to Jacey, her eyes catching another Sexton prince come forward and grab Asher, curling his hand in her hair and pulling her head back. 

"Blaze, you wish to have that one?" the king asked. Bambi really expected Asher to lash out and fight like Ivy had tried. But as the Sexton prince nodded, so did Asher. Could the princes control minds? The thought of someone controlling her mind scared her. Jacey suddenly gripped Bambi, her tight grip almost painful. Asher followed Blaze out of the room like a lost puppy.

"what is she doing, Bambi!" Lacey asked, her voice lacing with fear.

"I- I don't know, Lacey." she whispered back, trying to keep her voice from shaking. The queen moved then, coming towards Bambi and Jacey. The queen was shockingly beautiful. Very Sexton female like, but more shorter. The queens brown hair was twisted on top of her head in a stylish bun, her pale blu eyes bright and sparkly. She had a beautiful face, looked very much like an slightly older version of Emma Watson. The queen wore a green gown, tight around the torso and then skirt falling down her body.

"us Sexton's do not like the small of scared women. You are not to be harmed here. It is almost insulting that you women are scared." she said softly, cocking her head to the side, as if examining them. Bambi swallowed, hating that she was insulting from her fear. But fear couldn't helped. She was on a new planet, surrounded by intimidating Sextons and hand none of her belongings. The only thing she had was the three new friends she had gained on the way to Sexton. 

"all four of my sons have never mistreated a woman. They would of had to deal with me if they did. And I can assure you, you are safe in these kingdom walls. You wish to leave with out consent, you are putting your own life into the hands of other Sextons. Unlike your plant, rape is illegal. Men who have raped get their penis's cut off and put in prison. Some are killed. While we wish that if you were found by another Sexton, he would keep you safe till we knew about your whereabouts, not every Sexton is like the ones we hope have been raised right." the queen continued, looking right past Bambi at Jacey. Bambi looked over her shoulder at the two prince's, swallowing when the green eyed beauty met her eyes.

"you and the other earther's will meet later on tonight for dinner. Hunter, Jaguar...please pick either of the two." the queen hummed, moving back to the king's side. Jacey cried out when she was suddenly pulled away from Bambi. Bambi turned and reached for Jacey but found herself being pulled back.

"no! Let me go!" she cried, wiggling in the grasp of the Sexton holding her. It had to be the green eyed prince. Jacey screamed and cried as the other prince dragged her out of the the room, Bambi fighting against her hold. 

"please! She's scared! Don't do this to her!" Bambi screamed, managing to lean down and sink her teeth into a very thick forearm. A curse rang above her head and the hold loosened. Bambi took off, running after Jacey. A horrifying roar came from behind her and she was taken to the ground. She kicked her legs, scrambling away. Only to be brought up onto her knees. A heavy body covered hers, thick and strong, holding her still. One hand tucked around her hip, and between her thighs. A strangled sound came from her, realising that the dress had ridding up, and his hand was cupping her pussy. Arousal shot through her body, and as much as she hated to admit it, the position she was in was always the one she wanted to be take in.

"listen to me, little earther. Running from me will only make me come after you harder." he purred to her. It was the prince. He had chosen her. Her eyes suddenly widened when she felt something very thick, very long, and very hard against her ass. Her breathing picked up, her hands clutching at the smooth floor under her. Shocking wetness began to build up against his hand, and she gasped when his hand tightened on her cunt. 

"I've never had an earther before. I'm glad you will be the first." he purred. 

"your a virgin?" she asked, pulling the smartass in her out. A soft chuckle reached her ears, along with a feminine giggle.

"far from it, little earther." the prince growled. She almost felt jealous at the thought of other women sleeping with him. His big hand suddenly spread a bit, the lace covering her cunt tightening against her sensitive flesh.

"tell me, little earther. Which vid did you get caught watching?" he asked her. She shook her head, not wanting to answer. A soft chuckle and then suddenly, the lace between her legs was ripped off her. She cried out when thick fingers ran over her wet folds. His fingers felt so different compared to her fingers. They spread her folds, rubbing into the fleshy skin.

"Hunter, do you wish to have the lamb or chicken tonight." a voice asked. Bambi froze. His mother was standing right behind them. She could see what he was doing to her.

"lamb." the prince said. Hunter. God, his name suited him.

"okay, please make sure that your woman is comfortable in your room for the night." his mother said softly. Bambi could hear the laughter in her voice.

"no, little earther, answer me. Which vid?" his fingers were torturing her. Skipping her clit. Skipping her entrance. Just rubbing around the flesh. She whimpered, almost tempted to push her hips back. She remembered something then. Sexton males were dominate. If asked a question, they would expect an answer. If the answer wasn't provided, the Sexton would choose the punishment of interrogation.

"give in to me." she whispered. She cried out when his finger suddenly thrust into her tight heat. Her back arched, her ass pressing back against him.

"ah, toby was the Sexton male in that one. He enjoyed fucking rosette. She is a beautiful Sexton woman, very worthy of her mate." Hunter murmured from above her. She didn't comprehend him. Her body was still in a confusing state. This male shouldn't be doing this. But he was. He had the power to do so. Pulling his finger from her, he moved off her body. She collapsed onto the ground. He had stopped. Who started a woman and then stopped? 

"get up. You are to walk in front of me with your head down and your hands in front of her hips." he said. She looked up and quickly rushed to her feet. She spun on him with her hands on her hips.

"how dare you touch me!" she snapped, glaring at him.

"how dare you run from me." he drawled, unfazed of her snapping. 

"you have no right to touch me like that!" she hissed, pointing a finger at his chest. His green eyes darkened and his hand snapped up and grabbed her hand. He pulled her to him, her body stumbling into his. 

"I have every right. You are my slave. I do to you what I deem fit." he snarled. 

"I will not let you rape me" she hissed back. A cruel smile suddenly slipped onto his handsome face.

"there will be no rape, little earther. Not when you will be begging for it." he purred, curling a hand around her neck. He was going to dominate the shit out of her.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to be honest, i dont like this chapter to much, so sorry if its really bad. but im hoping the dinner scene will be good. :D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dont forget to vote, comment, add to your libraries and become a fan. :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sexton xo

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Elusive Ladylynsay

Фэнтези

745 42 12
When a group of guys decide to camp on an exotic deserted island, they discover that the island isn't as deserted as they thought. The five girls the...
It's too lucrative to be an Internet pornographic person

Художественная проза

32.5K 620 48
Original/Male/Time Travel/Chinese H/Drama/Time Travel/Relaxing new article - "Just pick it up and fuck it" is also available ~ There are saved articl...
Woven at the Soul scribbleWrites

Приключения

1.5K 39 18
Four random strangers appear one night only to be told that they aren't and never were who they thought they were. ~Swearing warning~ Completed!
Unnatural Instinct: Abduction G.M. Marks

Научная фантастика

821K 15.2K 35
He's beamed you onto his ship. What terrible sexual experiments will he perform on you? And will you get home intact? Abducted from your bed, you're...