Learn || Golden Child

By -jiung

"read out the lyrics? damn daddy damn daddy da-" "get out, lee jangjun." in which golden child had 3 new assi... More

characters
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

20

439 27 28
By -jiung

After the first round of trust fall, Rico stepped up again.

"I guess it wasn't that easy for you guys, huh? Did you guys get hurt?" Rico questioned, getting a "no" from the teams.

"Next up, we'll still do trust fall but in a group." She continued.

"GROUP?" Everyone widened their eyes.

"Yes, this time not only that we'll fall backwards, we'll fall towards the front too. We'll do a demonstration..."

"Kim Jibeom, come out. Jaehyun come out too." She turned to the 2 boys, and they came out.

"Now Jeongin will be doing the same as what I did in the first demonstration, while Jibeom, will stand in front of me. For safety, Jaehyun will stand behind him."

And they did the demonstration, everyone almost screamed when Rico and Jibeom's face got really close because of the game.

"Alright, so that's how you do this. Understand?" Rico questioned after ending the demonstration.

"Yes!" Everyone answered.

"Then let's start!"

"I'll make you fall for me." Jangjun said to Chaejung with a smile as he stood in front of her.

"I'm so done." Ryu sighed.

"Can I not catch him later when he falls? I want to laugh at him." Jaeseok asked.

"It's against the rules, but seeing that it's Jangjun that's falling, I might take that into consideration." Chan joked as he walked past.

"Excuse me?!" Jangjun exclaimed and Chaejung burst out laughing.

"Whatever, can we start now?" Ryu asked, they all nodded. They first let Chaejung fall backwards.

But when she fell forwards, Jangjun purposely pulled Chaejung with him and they fell to the ground. The couple, Ryu and Jaeseok, widened their eyes.

"You guys didn't get hurt... right?" Ryu carefully asked.

"Yah..." Jaeseok facepalmed.

"See, you fell for me." Jangjun smiled widely at Chaejung who fell on top of him.

"I.... LEE JANGJUN!!!!" Chaejung got off Jangjun and yelled.

After a few more games, everyone could finally rest.

-----------------

"It was fun, right?" Rico questioned as she made her way back to the activity room along with her team.

"Yes, I enjoyed the games a lot, especially the one where everyone carries me up into the air." Arim answered with a grin.

"You all could've carried me too." Bomin joked.

"Pfft you're too tall." Arim rolled her eyes.

"Those games just now might be fun. But this one's the best." Rico suddenly said.

"Best? What game is it?" Jaehyun widened his eyes.

"It's not like other games that's created by the organization. We, the instructors this year, created it ourselves."

"Looking forward to it." Jibeom responded with a smile.

"You will." Rico winked and Jibeom looked away nervously. They arrived the activity room where everyone already arrived.

"Ahhhh don't flirt here." Changbin flicked Rico's forehead.

"You don't know much." Rico grinned, before leaving with him, going back to the other instructors.

"Okay guys, here comes the game that we created on our own." Chan announced.

"This will be challenging, but very fun. The name of this game is..." Changbin said, and paused for a while.

"Repeating game."

"Repeating game?" Sungyoon questioned quietly.

"This sounds like an easy game, however, it's one of the most complicated games we've ever created among ourselves." Jisung said.

Then they briefly explained the instructions before letting the instructors back to their teams.

"Can someone once again explain how the game works?" Youngtaek questioned and Seungmin rolled to the floor, pretending to faint. They all burst out laughing.

"So basically, we'll need to pick 3 people out from our team to join the game." Chaejung first explained.

"Then we'll be given a keyword or a phrase. Each time a person will enter a room with another person from another team for 2 minutes. Each person will need to speak for a minute." Mijin continued.

"They can say anything they want. But they also need to try to say out their phrase or keyword as many times as possible without being found out. At the same time they need to find out the opposite team's secret keyword or phrase. By the way, when the person is speaking, he or she is not allowed to separate the words of the phrases in a sentence or else it won't be counted." Minah said.

"So... at the end of these 45 minutes, we'll need to guess each other's secret. And if both teams are wrong, the winner will be determined by the amount of times you've said the secret word." Jaein said.

"Oooh!!! This is fun!" Youngtaek finally nodded excitedly.

"So who'll be going? Well, actually what method are we going to use?" Daeyeol questioned.

"I suggest using this." Sungyoon said, lowering his volume a bit as he took out his phone with a smile.

"Voice recording! Is it against the rules though?" Joochan whispered excitedly, before turning to Rico.

"It's perfectly fine." Rico said with a grin.

"Alright. The method is settled. Who'll join? Volunteers." Jaeseok questioned.

A few people raised their hands.

"I think Sungyoon hyung should be considered first." Bomin said.

"True, his observation is great." Jangjun agreed.

"Next? Jaein?" Minah suggested.

"I-I want to give a try so..." Jaein said quietly.

"Of course you can!" Joochan said with a smile.

"Then the last one, I suggest Chaejung to go." Seungmin said and Chaejung almost fell on her butt.

"Me? Nah..." Chaejung shrugged.

"Chaejung is super smart!" Arim said and poked her. Chaejung only coughed loudly in response.

"I really don't want to go." She said.

"I can go for her." Jangjun said.

"Jangjun hyung... are you sure you're smarter than Chaejung?" Youngtaek slowly asked, everyone laughed.

"Hey!" Even Jangjun laughed a bit.

"Jangjun, just go." Chaejung said with a smile, and he nodded.

"That's good. Did you guys bring your phones?" Mijin questioned. They all took out their phones before putting it back in their pockets.

"You guys will have 5 minutes before the next person goes in. Are you guys ready?" Rico asked.

"Yes!"

"Here is your keyword." Rico said and the team leaned close, she whispered the keyword and they widened their eyes a bit before nodding.

After 10 minutes of discussion, the game finally started. Sungyoon followed the instructors and entered a room a distance away from the team.

After 2 minutes, Sungyoon came back.

"How was it?" Jaehyun asked.

"I'll play my recording." Sungyoon said, taking out his phone, and started to play the recording. He spoke first.

"Hello, my name is Y, what about you? It's my first time here and I'm having a really great time, what about you? I know that our team will win this game for sure. You guys won't know what we'll do. I know we might not win as much games as team seventeen, but we improved a lot for sure. What about you? I'd like to ask if your team could improve as well?"

"Well, hello. For your information my name is Jinhee. Even though I already went here before and for your information this place really is fun. Sure, you all are leading, but will you guys be able to guess our secret? My team and I already thought of a way, where you guys won't be able to guess our secret. For your information, all of us are improving. Good luck on finding out our secret!"

"Good job, Sungyoon hyung!" Donghyun exclaimed.

"Sounds like a debate. I'm starting to regret this." Jaein sighed.

"You can always have a casual conversation with your opponent." Rico reminded.

"Yeah, don't be nervous." Minah said.

"By the way, I've heard that girl repeat "for your information" for a few times already." Jibeom said.

"It can't be that obvious." Ryu said.

"What I think is they might be trying to cover up their keyword by repeating something else more." Chaejung said.

"We'll find out the second most phrases they repeated, while Jaein can go inside the room after time is up." Daeyeol said.

"Good luck!" Bomin said.

And soon, Jaein came back from her turn. She didn't say much and played the recording.

"Hey, I'm Jaein. I'm not much of a talker, what about you?"

"My name's Park Woojin. For your information, I can be quiet when I want to, so shall we stay silent for the whole 2 minutes?"

"Um... I-I'd like to a-ask if you r-really mean it because I'm glad to do so?"

"For your information I'm just kidding. Aww and look who's stuttering?"

"I know I am, but it's just my habit..."

"I already said that I'm joking with you, why are you so cute?"

"I..."

"Don't worry, this will be our secret."

End of recording.

"Sorry..." Jaein apologized quietly.

"You did well already." Sungyoon said, patting her back.

"Who's next..." Mijin questioned, and everyone turned to the last person at the same time.

"Jangjun... fighting!"

Everyone try to guess the teams' keywords together ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 480 34
"nobody loves you more than me, baby."
226K 9.7K 71
"Don't worry, I'm really good at pulling out."
67.8K 1.3K 27
A bunch of drabbles for my Golden Child โ™ฅ STAN GOLDEN CHILD EVERYONE 05.17.18: 5K reads 07.12.18: 7K reads 10.17.18: 10K reads 4.27.19: 15K reads [ d...
3.1K 152 24
Renee Hong was having a nightmare. She went from being an idol manager of a beloved group to them now being one of the most hated groups of the fifth...