I love you forever. (A carl g...

By kylielowers

Lilian has always wanted to have her father back. Her mom and twin brother Kaleb might be dead. Everywhere s... More

I love you forever. (A carl grimes love story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authers note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors note
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 32
chapter 33

Chapter 20

760 28 4
By kylielowers

Chapter 20

(I'm so sorry I'm not on. I've been so freaking busy.)

Carls POV

It had been a couple of months since Kody was born. It seems like everything was perfect. We had a couple of new people. There's this one girl who likes me.

I can't lie. She's kinda cute but I'm married and have kid. This is so complicated. I can't handle this much stress. Should I should lilian or the other girl?

I said softly and looked down staying quiet.

_________________________

Lilian's POV

I asked Beth to watch Kody while I go find Carl. I walked down the silent halls of the huge prison. I then saw Carl kissing a girl.

My heart shattered. I ran away crying. I slammed Beth's cell door crying. I told her what happened. I couldn't help but cry. I then saw my mom come over.

I stayed quiet and stared at the wall. I don't know what to think. My dad went to talk to Carl.

I started packing my stuff. My mom and brother helped me load the stuff into a car. I got inside looking down. I drove off with Kody. I then went to some place called terminus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 713 20
That was the first time they meant. Through the fences of the prison. No walker dared to disturb them. She just wanted to run away from her fathers...
396 29 9
All alone in an apocalyptic world with most of her family presumed to be dead, and now around a cast of strangers who are not the most welcoming folk...
292K 7K 117
Savannah born CJ Jefferson, 33 years of age when the dead rose and the living began to fall. Her father, a former corporal in the army, raised his 2...
460K 9.2K 86
Completed! βœ”οΈ I HAVE A SEQUEL UP!! ❀️ Ashley Dixon. Little sister of Daryl and Merle Dixon. Ashley is stuck in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. She...