Wolves Stick Together: RWBY X...

By TheSpectre21

You were nine years old when you met your best and only friend, who was also a wolf faunus like you. Her name... More

A Wolf Meets A Raven
First Day and Already Trouble
Torn From The Pack
A Cold & Cruel World
Homecoming
Welcome To Beacon
The Alpha Wolf
To Become Stronger Than Before
A Heartbreaking Confrontation & The Kindness Of Others
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 1
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 2
Forgivness & Confessions
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Christmas Special Part 3
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 1
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 2
In Memory Of The Fallen Super Saiyan & A Loving Mother
One Big Happy Family
Little surprise for you readers :D Merry Christmas
Dance & Karaoke
Travelers From Another World
Rematch Against Perfection, Mobilize For The Battle For Remnant
The Z Fighters Join The Battle, Awaken The Burning Rage Inside You
A Wolf's Will To Survive, The Final Attack
The Truth Behind The Super Saiyan, A Farewell To The Z Fighters
Upcoming Decisions & Another Book!
Check Him Out!
Need OC teams!
Update On Picking OC Teams
Welcome To The Vytal Festival
Provoking The Wolves
I Am.....His Son
Show Him Your Strong Enough
You're Perfect The Way You Are
This Wasn't How It Was Suppose To Go
Battle Between Lost Lovers
Remember Me
Cole's Greatest Struggle
A Terrifying Monster Appears
History Of The Beast, You Were Killed Before We'll Kill you Again
A Wolf's Fury
Evil OC's Wanted! Submit NOW!
Under Arrest
Update on Evil OC's
A True Power Awakens From Anger
Taking Book Request, Visit Request Book
More Announcements, Sorry For No Chapter
The Goddess Of Chaos Descends, Sparring Session Interrrupted
Sorry, Another Announcement, But A Major Vote By You All Is Needed
A Maiden's Last Stand, Where Is Your Pride As A Wolf?
To Go Even Further Beyond
True Gods Descend, Judgement Day Has Come
Check Out The New Story
Wrath Of Gods, Protect Your Friends Cole!
Not A Chapter,Send Your Prayers
Gods Against Mortals, New Power Awakened
The Ultra Fusion, Vegito Returns
Together As One, Is This The End?
Great News, Not The Next Chapter
Not Over Yet, A New Threat Is Born
Next Book Coming Soon
It's Time, Check Out The New Book

Play Date

20.1K 295 1.1K
By TheSpectre21

Timeskip, The Next Day

As you were sleeping, you felt something tug on your tail, and your eyes shot open. When you looked to see who it was, you saw Raven had still been clinging onto your tail. You calmed down a little, but were still slightly blushing. Raven moved her head to rest it on your chest, and you had to admit, she looked really cute. You scratched behind her ears, and saw that she formed a small smile from the comfort she was receiving. She fluttered her eyes open, and when she saw you, she smiled.

Raven: Hi. Thank you for helping me last night.

Y/N: Yeah, it's no problem.

You both sat up, and yawned. You jumped out of her bed, and stretched your body, while she still sat there, tired. Then, the door opened, and it was Raven's mom.

Raven's Mom: Y/N, your mom is here to pick you up.

Y/N: Okay, thank you.

Raven saw you were about to leave, and shrieked.

Raven: Wait!

Y/N: Hmm? What is it?

Raven: U-Ummm, since it's Saturday, do you wanna ummm...

Y/N: Wanna?....

Raven: Would you want to go to the park again? I had fun last time, and wanna do it again.

You smiled, turned around, and gave her a thumbs up and wink.

Y/N: Sounds fun! Yeah! I'll see you there!

Raven: Okay!

You left with your mom as Raven and her mom waved goodbye. They entered their home, and Raven was super excited about getting to play with you again.

Raven: Yay! I get to play with my best friend again!

Raven's Mom: *Giggles* You're pretty excited about this. Could you maybe ohh I don't know, *smirks* like Y/N?~

Raven blushed madly and softly slapped her mother's leg.

Raven: Mom! No! I don't like Y/N like, "That!"

Raven's Mom: Ohh, I think you two would be a wonderful couple.

Raven: Mom!

Raven's Mom: *Giggles* I'm only joking sweetheart, Now then, go on and get yourself cleaned up while I prepare us some breakfast.

Raven: Okay!

She ran to her room in an excited manner. As she was searching through clothes, and fixing herself, she began to think about what her mom said.

Raven's Thoughts: Do I like Y/N? I mean, we just met, but I've never felt so happy, or safe before in my life. Y/N was there when I felt lonely, he was there when I needed help, he was there when I needed comfort, he was there when I needed a friend....maybe I do like him....

With You

You were currently stopped at a red light when all of a sudden, she brought up something unexpected.

Mom: So, is that your girlfriend?~

Y/N: M-M-Mom!

Mom: Judging by your mad blush, and reaction, and stutter, I can tell you like her~

Y/N: N-No I don't! *blushes darker shade of red*

Mom: *Giggles* Mhmm, sure you don't sweet heart.

You pouted and looked away, while your mom scratched behind your ears and drove forward.

Mom: You know Y/N, if you like her, why don't you tell her?

Y/N: I said it already, I don't like her like that, we're only best friends.

Mom: Best friends don't cuddle up in the same bed. *smirk*

Y/N: Y-You know about that!?

Mom: Mhmm, her mother told me.

You looked away in embarrassment hearing that your mother knew everything that happened. As you pulled into your driveway, you saw your home that you loved dearly. You walked in and were greeted by your pet beowulf pup, that for some reason, found itself in your backyard, and wound up getting attached to you. She jumped and on you and began to attack your face with kisses.

Y/N: Ahh! Stop it Kayla! It tickles! Hahaha!

Mom: Well, it seems she missed you. She was sat at the door waiting for you to comeback.

Y/N: Is that true Kayla?

She nodded and nuzzled into your chest. You held her close to you, and got up. Your dad came down stairs and saw you were back.

Dad: Ahh, Y/N, I take it Natasha and Gordon treated you well?

Y/N: Natasha and Gordon?

Mom: Those are Raven's mom and dad. Your father knows them from accompanying them on a few missions.

Y/N: They're huntsman and huntresses too!?

Dad: That's right.

Y/N: Wow!

Mom: Okay Y/N, why don't you get ready for your date?~

Y/N: Mom! It's not a date! *blushes madly and runs to room with kayla*

Dad: Haha, he sure is growing up fast. Now what's this about a date?

Mom: Y/N and Raven, they're going to the park to hang out.

Dad: Ahhh, that's good, well, I have to go. Ozpin called us in for a mission. I'll be back soon.

Mom: Take care honey.

Your dad left, while in your room, you were fixing yourself up for your day with Raven. While going through clothes, you couldn't help but think about what your mom said, and yesterday's events.

Y/N's Thoughts: I mean, we just met. There's no way I could have a crush on her, right? But the way she is, she's so nice, so kind, and awesome and funny. She's also really pretty, the way her hair flows, her pretty skin, those amazing red eyes....what are thinking!? *shakes head* You can't really be in love, your still a kid!....but I can't help it....I think I do like her....

Kayla was tugging on your pants to get your attention. You squatted down and began to pet her.

Y/N: Man, you really missed me. Hmmm...*idea pops and smirk*

Timeskip, At The Park

You were waiting on the bench in the park for Raven. To pass time, you were petting Kayla and scratching her ears. Finally after a few minutes, you saw Raven coming in the distance. As you looked at her, you admired her beauty, those red irises, her long beautiful Raven black hair.

Y/N's Thoughts: *shakes head and blushes* Come on Y/N! It's nothing like that! We're just best friends. 

Raven saw you and ran up to you.

Raven: Y/N! *tackles you to the ground with hug* 

Y/N: Agh! Raven! Nice to....see....you...too, CAN'T BREATHE! Gah!

Raven: Oops, sorry!

She released you, and you both stood up straight. You were about to walk off, but something began to pull on Raven's leg. She looked down and saw it was Kayla.

Raven: Ahhhhh!! It's a grimm! 

Y/N: No, don't worry. This is Kayla, my pet beowulf.

Kayla: *Bark*

Raven: You have a pet beowulf!?

Y/N: Yeah, I don't know how, but she wound up in my backyard, and when she found me, she just sorta became attached to me, not that I'm complaining. Do you want to pet her?

Raven was a little hesitant at first, but then she slowly began to reach towards Kayla. Growing tired from waiting for her to pet her, Kayla moved forward and nuzzled her head into Raven's hand, making her yelp.

Y/N: Haha, she likes you.

Raven: W-Wow, she's so friendly.

Kayla: *Bark*

Kayla jumped up and forced Raven to fall, and attacked her face with kisses.

Raven: Ahhhahahah! Stop! It's tickles! Hahahaha!

She eventually stopped, and you helped her up. She was still laughing at what happened.

Raven: Hahaha, I love her already!

Y/N: I never her jump on someone that fast. She must really like you. Anyways, come on! Lets go play!

Raven: Play what though?

Y/N: *pokes Raven and runs away* Tag, your it!

Raven: Hey! No fair! Lets get him girl! 

Kayla: *Bark*

Raven and Kayla took off after you, and you spent the entire day playing with each other. You and Raven were having the time of your lives, that you didn't notice the sun was setting. Once you finished, you saw it was night time.

Y/N: Hey, we should head back now.

Raven: Yeah, I'm really tired. *cute yawn*

Y/N's Thoughts: She's even cute when she-....*shakes head* Best friends! Snap out of it!

You were walking Raven back home, and Kayla was already sleeping on top of your head. As you were walking, Raven brought up something.

Raven: Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah Raven?

Raven: Have you ever thought about becoming a huntsman?

Y/N: Yeah! I've always wanted to be just like my dad. He's my inspiration.

Raven: Well, I plan on enrolling into Signal Academy when I'm old enough, maybe we could go together?

Y/N: Yeah! We can both become huntsman and huntress, and stop the forces of evil! *does super hero pose*

Raven: *Giggles* Your such a dork. 

You arrived at her house, and faced each other.

Raven: Thank you, Y/N. I haven't had so much fun in my entire life.

Y/N: Yeah, me either. Lets do it again sometime!

Raven: Yeah! Well, I gotta go, bye Y/N! *Kisses your cheek and giggles*

She ran into your house, leaving you frozen there with a mad blush, and your hand on the spot she kissed you. You gently put down Kayla, and jumped in the air, fist pumping in excitement. After having a little celebration, you picked Kayla back up, and went home.

With Raven

When she walked in her house, she suddenly realized what she did and blushed madly.

Raven's Thoughts: Ohh my god, I kissed him! I-I-I don't even know what made me! But....I kinda liked it...Ahhh!! Too young!! Stop it Raven! 

She shook her mind off of it, and got ready, and jumped into bed. While she tried to sleep, she kept thinking of you.

Raven's Thoughts: Y/N makes me feel so many feelings, I don't know why. Maybe I do love him? Only time will tell. But none the less, I still care about him. He's my best friend. Y/N, thank you for everything...I hope we stay with each other for a long time.

She stared out her window and took in the view of the shattered moon.

Raven's Thoughts: The moon looks beautiful, but Y/N shines brighter. Night Y/N. *smiles and closes her eyes* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
32.9K 329 19
You are Y/N L/N, a Huntsman who graduated from Atlas Academy. His team had gotten killed on a Search and Destroy mission and he was the only one who...
13.2K 285 20
File Type: Student Student: Y/N L/N Y/N is a young wolf faunus who grew up in Vale. He was very clever and outgoing, though he kept his past and pers...
59.1K 544 35
You are Y/N Branwen, the half brother to Ruby and cousin to Yang. After Y/N gets accepted into Beacon Academy with his cousin and half sister, Y/N me...