Kawaii!! Akatsuki Kitties! ♪D...

By Akatsuki_no_Koneko

Kitten is a girl in the real world. She reads and writes and sings. One day her favorite organization comes f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Read: Notice of Possiblility to NOT Return to Wattpad
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Confusion For Koneko-chan
A New Developement
It's Up!!

Chapter 5

2.2K 87 16
By Akatsuki_no_Koneko

I was still hiding from everyone. I was slightly surprised that Zetsu didn't tell anyone but I shrugged it off as I sat in the tree. I looked into my pond at the koi fish I had in it. They were just like what you would picture yin and yang.

They had the right markings and everything and they always circled each other which if you watched made you dizzy. I leaned on the trunk of the tree with one of my legs dangling off of the edge. I was listening to everyone as they tried to find me. The key word here was tried.

"Damn that bitch can hide!" I heard Hidan say.

"I'd say, when she wants something she really does get it..." Kisame said to him with a grunt.

They were coming over to the pond and I brought my leg up. I lied on the branch so I could see them better and so I could surprise them if I wanted. Hidan sighed as they got to the pond. He and Kisame sat down on the edge and watched the koi fish. Hidan watched the fish and I saw him start to sway.

"Gah, damn fish made me dizzy!" He exclaimed angrily as he held his head.

"You shouldn't have watched them then..." he said as he lied down on in the grass.

He saw me, but I put a finger to my lips with a smile and Kisame grinned as he winked at me. Hidan got up and was going to the very edge of the pond. He went to reach down to grab my fish but he had another thing coming if he was going to kill it.

"Duck you dick!" I yelled.

He turned around right in time for my foot to contact his face sending him backwards into the pond. I laughed my head off beside Kisame as Hidan got out of the water soaking wet. Hidan had murder in his eyes but I paid no mind. It was too funny. His hair came out and it framed his face not suiting him anymore.

"You mother fucking bitch! What the hell was that for?!" He fumed.

"You...don't touch...my fish...dick!" I said between laughs.

Kisame stopped laughing and just grinned at Hidan as his face got red from anger. I finally stopped and I leaned against Kisame for support.

"All right, let's go back to the house," I said to them.

Hidan didn't even move but I didn't care. Kisame walked beside me just grinning away.

"You know you didn't find me first," I said to him.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yea, Zetsu did but he didn't tell anyone," I said with a smile.

"That is just weird. Zetsu doesn't care about much. But then that could explain why he didn't tell. He probably didn't care enough to tell Tobi. He was really worried about you, you know. So was Itachi-san," he said with a slightly confused expression.

That was confusing.

"Why were they worried about me?" I asked in curiosity.

"Beats me, maybe it's because you pretty much almost died from coughing?" he said off handedly trying to hide his sarcasm.

"I smell sarcasm~!" I said in a cheeky voice.

"No shit Sherlock..." Kisame said rolling his eyes.

"Oh my, Kisame has sworn around my delicate ears!" I said acting offended.

"It's not like you haven't sworn before," he said with another eye roll.

I giggled and shook my head as he did at me.

"Come on Kisa! We have to go!" I said as I started running to the house.

Kisame gave a grin then started running but he was way faster than me. I face palmed. Ninja, duh!

"No fair Kisa! You're a ninja so you can run faster than me!" I yelled after him.

He grinned and slowed down then once he got beside me he picked me up bridal style. I giggled as Kisame held me and he just grinned at me. He carried me into the house and Tobi came in the living room. Tobi went for me but Kisame held me out of his reach.

"Kisame-san let her down!" Tobi exclaimed.

"Not until you calm down Tobi," he said calmly with a smile.

Tobi crossed his arms in front of him and Kisame set me down.

"Thank you Kisa!" I said to him as I gave him a hug.

He hugged me back with a grin then I got glomped by Tobi.

"Is Kitten-chan okay?!" He asked as he checked over me.

"Yes Tobi, I am fine," I said to him with a giggle.

Tobi nodded and then Itachi came in the room.

"Hey Ita!" I exclaimed.

I went to hug him and he stiffly hugged me back.

"I heard someone was worried about me!" I said in a sing song voice.

Itachi glared at Kisame who was rubbing the back of his head then Itachi sighed.

"Yes I was. It's because of your sickness. I think Konan should see what is happening if you will allow her that is..." Itachi said softly.

I nodded and followed him to my room with Tobi beside me. Itachi didn't look at me the whole time and I wondered why then I realized I was still in my bathing suit. I laughed mentally as we got in my room. Konan was already there and waiting for me on my bed.

"Hey Kitten and why are you dressed like that?" she asked.

"I had this under my clothes and I jumped out my window into the pool!" I said with a smile.

If we were in an anime she would most likely have a sweat drop on her head. I giggled and she motioned for me to lie on the bed.

"All right, now I am going to see what is wrong with you..." she said.

I nodded to her and saw her hands turn green with chakra. A warmth spread across my body as her chakra entered me. After about an hour she stopped.

"I can't find what is wrong..." she said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Really, you can't see anything?" I asked.

"What is your medication called?" Itachi asked.

I shrugged. He went to my dresser to find the bottle on top of it and looked at it. His eyes widened and you could see every muscle in his body tense.

"What is the matter Itachi?" Konan asked him in a worried tone.

"This is the same medication I was given back in our world..." he said in a slightly astonished and quiet voice.

"We have...the same sickness then?" I asked him.

"Actually we had the same sickness. When I came to this world my sickness went away somehow..." he said.

I put my hands behind my head and furrowed my eyebrows as I stared at the ceiling.

"That's weird...very weird..." Cheshire said startling me.

"That is what I am thinking," Itachi said with a small glare towards no one in particular. "I knew of no one other than myself ever having this disease."

"The doctors are baffled as well..." I said catching their attention. "They have no idea what is wrong with me and have never seen the disease before. No one has ever had a disease such as mine."
Konan nodded.

"I think maybe I should take a look..." Itachi said.

I looked to him in wonder then remembered what he said before. I nodded to him and he came over the side of the bed and leaned over me. He put his hand over my heart and started pouring his chakra into me. He looked at his hands concentrating really hard.

I wondered what was so special about me. I then remembered something my mother told me. It was intriguing and I had always wondered what happened to me.

"I have something that is intriguing that happened to me but I don't know if it has anything to do with this..." I said quietly.

Itachi looked to me as everyone else in the room did. I nodded to Cheshire with a stony expression. Her eyes widened very noticeably. She was the only one that I have ever told this to.

"I wasn't born like this, physically that is," I said to them.

They all looked at me in question. I sighed. This was going to be a troublesome explanation.

"I was born with raven black hair, onyx eyes and I was really pale. When I was about 5 something happened that I can't remember and I ended up in a coma. When I woke I was diagnosed with the disease and my appearance was changed somehow. I stayed the same pale I always was but my hair and eyes changed to this. When I am mad my eyes will actually change to onyx unless I am really pissed then they turn blood red like the Sharingan but I don't have the three tome in my eyes, I don't even have a pupil actually."

"How does that happen?" Konan asked.

"No one knew how. One day I was how I was born then the next I looked completely different. It confused my twin sister and our parents as well as everyone else," I said quietly.

"How is that possible?" Itachi asked to no one.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well there is no helping it now..." Cheshire said with a sigh. "If the two best people from Naruto can't do it then I don't know."

"We could always get Sasori or Kakuzu to check?" Konan said hopefully.

I shrugged.

"Hey, if there is even the smallest thing that could help then I'm all for it!" I said with a small smile.

I guess that brightened everyone that I was thinking positively because about everyone smiled or smirked slightly. Everyone started to leave until it was only me and Tobi.

"What do you think is wrong with me?" I asked him.

He sighed as he took off his mask.

"I really don't know Kitten..." he said crestfallen.

I sighed.

"Well it isn't even dark yet so let's go and do something or we can stay in here and do something?" I asked him.

I saw a small blush dust his cheeks and I wondered what I said. I tilted my head at him but he didn't see because his head was turned around. I shook my head quickly and looked back to him.

"H-how about we play a game? Do you know any card games?" he asked.

I smiled a Cheshire grin, like the cat from Alice in Wonderland.

"What do you want? Blackjack, poker, fish, war, I've got to warn you though, I'm a pro at most!" I boasted with a smirk.

He smirked back at me with a playful glare.

"Blackjack and we'll see how you do," he said as he sat across from me on the bed.

I smirked at him, a playful but devious smirk. He didn't know it but I always won when it came to this game. I chuckled and dealt the cards and the game began.

~

"What?! You are cheating, I know you are!" I yelled at him.

Obito just grinned like a mad man as he won our tenth game.

"I think it's time for a new game..." I huffed.

He chuckled and shook his head at me.

"Actually, I think it is time that we go to bed," he said as he lied down.

He spread his arms and legs out making barely any room for me. He smirked at me as I glared at him. Oh it was on. I pushed against him but he wouldn't budge. I then sighed, ninja, again duh! I then got an idea. I was already in my pajamas so I just crawled on top of Obito. He blushed.

"W-what are you d-doing?" he asked as I laid my head on his chest.

"You won't move and I have to go to college tomorrow and I need sleep so I'll just lay on you!" I said cheekily as I closed my eyes.

I felt the tension leave his body after a bit and he carefully wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed and he chuckled.

"All right, but I'll have to warn that I cuddle sometimes..." he said.

I could hear the smirk in his voice. I blushed harder and was sure my face was tomato red. He just chuckled and buried his head in my hair and I pushed against him softly. He chuckled and held me fast and I soon stopped struggling even if it was minimal knowing I would never win.

"Fine, just go to sleep..." I mumbled.

"All right Kitten," he said softly drifting off as I did.

I hope you guys liked it. Please comment or something. Please, I would love it to have comments. Please and thank you everyone.

Koneko

///^_\\\\*//

\\*////_^\\\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 1.6K 20
What will happen when team 7 goes in the real world and poor, orphan, bullied girl founds them and still took them in even though she barely has mon...
11.4K 300 42
BOOK THREE | With the births of their twins, Naruto Uzumaki and Nia Umino quickly adapt to being new parents. Their new lifestyle is filled with much...
56.7K 1.6K 28
The children of the Head of the Tenshi Clan are the only living survivors. They were sent to our world and are now living a normal, boring life, unti...
107K 4.5K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...