MANIPULATED Book B (Sequel to...

By CorruptedN1ghtmare

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "AREN'T YOU TEMPTED", PLEASE DO SO. AS THIS WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO YOU WHATSOE... More

1. Remembering
2. Insane?
3. Unfamiliar, yet too familiar
4. Deal?
5. A New Life
6. The Garden
7. You're Just A Default
8. Cooperation Is Key
9. He Killed Santa Clause
10. The Library
11. Hell's Kitchen
12. Safe And Sound
13. Oh My Darling
14. You Are One
15. Dancing With A Wolf
16. Greeted Like An Old Friend
17. Such Sweet Sorrow
B
R
E
A
K
T
H
E
L
O
O
P
-
PSA

RULES

5.7K 121 32
By CorruptedN1ghtmare

Greetings Dear Reader, 

Tis' I! YourBestNightmare! I am here to share with you the rules of this story so you may enjoy it to the best of its experience.

First of all, you should have read Tempted first. If you haven't done that..... dude. Why are you here? 

Do not read the other story at the same time as you are reading this one. It would get to confusing and would ruin the atmosphere. Plus this story may spoil the other just slightly, so just don't risk it. Pls. Its for your own good.

No spoiling the other story. Don't take information from this book and post it in the comments of the other one. That's just rude.

Just give it a chance! Sit back, wrap yourself in a warm blanket, drink some coffee/tea/hot chocolate, and just enjoy the story. I hope this turns out well.

and one more thing. People have asked me if they can read Book A after finishing this one. and YES. Absolutely! Just remember that these two books are in alternate realities, and only one of them lead into the third and final book, "Corrupted." 

Welp! That's about it! If you're here from the last story, GREAT TO SEE YA AGAIN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 8.2K 46
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "AREN'T YOU TEMPTED", PLEASE DO SO. AS THIS WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO YOU WHATSOEVER. You decided to: let him stay. Welc...
283K 8.6K 19
You're a girl who lives by yourself in an apartment. you have a job to survive, but life gets pretty dull. In order to escape from your boring life a...
47.8K 2.5K 23
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ "AREN'T YOU TEMPTED" OR "MANIPULATED" BOOKS A AND B PLEASE DO SO. Anti and Dark are gone, and you are left to rule the Other Worl...
23.4K 604 35
• COMPLETED ✓ • YOU ARE A DEMON IN THIS STORY!!!! "Some say love doesn't exist...." "I say It's just harder to find then you think...." "But someti...