You're My Medicine, When You'...

By Madison_Niccals_

Murdoc and 2D So different but so similar. Everything begins with a nomination at bafta that will lead the ca... More

The nomination
the song
The faded polaroid
instagram profile
Are you here with me?
the night
Baftaz
Smile for the picture
dressing room
the performance
and the winner is...
where did the party go?
ladies and getlemen...
Arnold's
Whisky bottle
HALLELUJAH MONEY
Top secret twitts
Normality (maybe?)
Kissed.
Hospital
shocked
Feel good inc.
the naked man
Tomorrow comes Today
HUMANZ
"cheers to phase 4!"
Can I have that cat?
I'm back (why was I gone? shall I finish this story?)

welcome home.

248 17 1
By Madison_Niccals_

H 16:17
Dry, tired hands, with a colour that swings from grey and black. And I even broke one of my nails, well I'm not really concerned about that actually.

Yesterday we spent all the afternoon putting in order our house.

we tried to move the objects, to clean that hovel in which he used to sleep, trying to keep that order he used to have.

Today we finished to clean his dirty bathroom, we only had to clean his... winniebago. Only God knows what we could find there. I'll just say we could create a rainbow made up of all the colours of the thongs he has there.

we're about to finish the bathroom.

that desorder looked extremely ordered-

H15:30

After 2 useless days, we are gonna visit him. It's the last time. I'm bringing him a clothes change. The same we used in the video of a song we recorded a long time ago. It's gonna be out soon.

Oh and the necklace. he really cared about that.

After the typic rituals we arrive there.

and for one last time

-hey, How are you today?
-bored.bored. bored. I want to make stuff.but here I can only watch telenovelas while the nurse gives me inspid food that smells of plastic.

-well, tomorrow everything'll be over. I brought you some clothes.

-oh emh thanks. and The necklace I see..
- Yeah... your favourite.
-And.. I brought you the book I was talkin' about.
-oh what is it called again?
-the rise of the ogre. You'll find everything you need to know right here. Well about the first years of our story.
-Well thanks. I think I actually never read it

-Neither have I. but I can assure you it's the best book in the world. without a doubt

He takes it and starts leaf through with attention.

-WHAT THE HELL

-What.. what's happening?

-is it me?? What was my bloody age? OH I had a red eye! so cool!

-Yeah.You loved to have that satanic vibe
-l see. not bad huh. And is that you?

he says while he is pointing at my face and smiling-

-Yeah, that's me
-Ahhahahhahah the hair
-They're different. It's AHAHAHAHHAH sorry I just can't contain myself. It's too funny?

-Excuse me?

-You look like one of those weebo girl, coming from a japanese gay anime.

-Man, we're not in Juri on Skate

-and her?
-what do you mean
-the child
-Murdoc it's Noodle.
-really? No it's just... it doesn't seem. I mean look at her. She is a little girl with coloured clothes. and now she's a woman! I just wasn't sure about that.

We talk about how fantastic and strange were the clothes we wore. Noodle comes in to say hello.

another moment dissolves into thin air. I tell him

-See you tomorrow. finally yuo'll be home!

-fantastic. can't wait.

after a while I hear Noodle's voice. ordering japanese takeaway ner home. our last night. we bad to take advandage of the situation.

As I'm eating on the couch, russ sits next to me and after a long sigh, starts talking.

-Guys I need to tell you something.
-tell us Russ
-Firstly I want to apologize. Lately I have not been present. I had a lot of stuff to do. And tonight I want to explain. It's not fair to keep everything inside me.

Well

lately I've...

Talked with Del.

-WHAAAAT! FANTASTIC!
Says Noodle with a huge smile.
-yeah, Ik. I tried to call him. I miss him. He didn't see the number. he answered me like if I was one of his friends. He told me: "Jo, I don't know jack, I told u I am really busy but...

And I took the chance. carpe diem. I said"and come to us. let's record something. what do you think mate?"

-And??
-He was a bit stranged. but after that he told me "why not"

we look one another. we hug russ. he deserves it. del and him are a unique person.

he hols us tight. he really cares about him.

-and now?
-I thought about a song.I wanted to call it moments. the moments I thought about him were a lot.

-Why not Momentz?
Good idea Noodle. I really dig it.

The night was good. we talked about some stuff, with steamed ravioli and soy sauce (and some episodes of 2 broke girls). at 00:30 I go to bed, when noodle streches my sleeve.
-...Stu? Can I tell you something?
-sure.
-Well, today murdoc told me he really wants to come home. to see you. to spend time with us. to record with you. he got a lot of ideas.

I don't know what to say. It's nice sometimes to receive these words.

-thanks Noodle. I hug her. It's incredible. yesterday she was listening to spandau ballet and playing video games. today she is a woman. but she will always be our girl.

The next day.

the house was clean. only one thing was missing. him. the huge, dirty, worn out, big Murdoc Niccals' winniebago. we were all ready for all the things we could have found there.

Noodle starts
-window spray?
-check
-rag, broom, vacuum cleaner?
-check
-chemical arsenal?
-check.

let's start.

with the rhythm of the Clash we were trying to clean that mess,and to wash the sheets for once. I wonder how could have the queen of perfection Mandy Brandy enjoyed that.

I find his phone under the pillow. I put it in my pocket and start cleaning again.

That morning was hard. a lot of work. but it was worth it. Now that nasty roulotte was a little less nastier.

it's 15:00.we'll go in a wile. But before I lock myself in the bathroom and check the notifications.
Okay twitter, instagram, facebook are always there. I remove them and check the messages.
I don't want to look like the worried mom ( well at this point) but I don't want that bitch to disturb him again.

I find some of her messages

"Muds, I miss u. when can we go out?"
"MUDSSS AnSWer ME!!"
"i'M SORRY i HAVE BEEN A BAD GIRL BUT PLS DONT IGNORE MEE!!"
"Mudsyyy??"

Mudsy. M U D S Y. just be aware of that shit. I've been waiting for thios moment for a long time. i Finally push the button.

BLOCKED.

finally.

and I also deletesome of his photos in the gallery(about 50 of them) Oh there's one of us. he kept it.

-2D? we gotta go.
-yeah russ I'm coming.

That was the last time we were parking the car outside the hospital without him. With a decise pass I walk with my head up towards the ginger nurse.

I tell her with a smirk

"Goodmorning mademoiselle".

-oh finally. you are here to take him back.
-why? what did he do??
-he has been plunking his damn instrument all day!I can't stand him anymore!STOP. TAKE HIM BACK. julie take them to the pickle.

-hey- moderate your tones and go back to your work.
Says Russ.

he cared about Murdoc after all.

As I open the door he is playing violently 5/4 no.
-oh hey guys.
-hi Murdoc. Youre playing and oldie.
-yeah, I heard it on the radio and Iwanted to play it.

we smile.
-so?
-so what?
- when do I leave this junk room?I want to play at home.
-Don't worry. we sign some papers and we'll go.
-hell yeah. can't wait.

after unuseful bureaucracy, we hear him walking.

we recognize the hills of the boots that crack on the floor, with his egocentric steps, and the jingle of his necklace over his chest.

As he is wearing his leather jacket he walks down the corridor like a model.

Gfoot. collection 2017 .

Wow.

handsome as always.

-mr. Pot?
-uh?what?
-you have to sign here.
-oh sorry. I was distracted.
-okay. we wills ee in 10 days to check him.

we take the car. we were 4. again.
-I want to sit in front!
-ok go ahead. says russ.
Noodle and I sit behind them. as happy as a child with a lollipop.

but no one talks.

everything's so strange

I hear him choosing a radio station to listen to.

-so.. what are you telling me guys? something new?
Noodle answers
-Meh, same things. everything's boring and quiet without you.
-ehhehehe you missed me
-and we announced demon dayz.
-wait lemme think...

finger crossed. every progress is huge to us.
-the festival?
-GOOD! well okay yeah. we got 2 months to fix ourselves.
-fantastic. will del be there?

Silence.

until russ says

-yes. yes he will..
-perfect.ur inseparable you two!
-yess we are...

Silence.
Again.

He looked ther same, but he was different. him but stranger.

silence's still here.

until...

-Wooooo I fuckin' love this!

guitars start playing.

Living easy, living free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride

he turns up music. the world around him doesnt exist anymore

Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too

he opens the windows and shouts

I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO HEEEELL
ON THE HIGHWAY TO HEELL
HIGHWAY TO HEEEEEEELL
I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL!!
YEAH!
WOOOOOO

yeah. it was him.

When we arrive hme we make him do a little tour. the kitchen, the rooms, the bathroom
-wow my room's huge.
-no doubt about that. you choose the biggest home in the house
-ehehehe

After awile the pizza guy comes. no one wants to cook (as always)

everyone chills while watching 2 broke girls.
I love that serie.
and he.. he likes Max.
Or better, max' boobs

-I go to the bathroom. is it on the right guys?
-yeah, the last door.

While max criticizes that poor chinese guy, noodle gets closer to me.
-2D he is a lil bit strange
-in what sense?
-u know in what sense.it's him but... it looks like the misanthropic part of his personality disappeared.
-Ur right. he is strange. but things seem to work by now.
-mhh... we'll see.
-hey, what are u talkin' about mates?

shit find an excuse 2D.

-we were talkin' about the project
-what project?
-the album.
-oh what was it called? Humans?
-with z.
-oh Humanz. when does it come out?
we look around.
actually Murdoc... we still don't have a date
-what?
-no.. not yet.
-lets announce it that mates!

Wow. I didnt expect that.
-emh okay. when?
-umh dunno. tomorrow?
Noodle takes the word.
-but murdoc, we have to organize ourselves before announcing it.
-fuck it! make a tweet!
-No murdoc we gotta call Jamie.
-ahhhh okay. as u want.
-tomorrow we will talk about that again.
-okay honey.

some hoyrs later, after some talks, noodle and I go to bed.
I'm putting on a pijama shirt in the bathroom when someone gets in.
-noodle, I can't right now
-it's me. 2D.
-oh sorry Murdoc I didnt see you coming.
-I gotta pee. noodle's in the other bathroom.
he turns himself and does what he needs to do.
Noodleis shouting from the other room.
-LET THE HOUSE CLEAN EH.
-OKAY NOODLE.

as he finishes to wash his hands he dries them with a blue towel.
-You got a shirt for me?
-wait lemme check.

I take one quickly from my room and give it to him.
-thanks 2D.

he makes a strange face.

-what's wrong?
-well... nothing.. it's a little tight.
-take mine if you want
-okay.

As I take the shirt off, he gives me a nudge on my belly.
-oh you have abs?
-don't exaggerate Murdoc. take it.
-thank you. see you tomorrow. goodnight
-goodnight.

That night I slept well. Because I knew we were sleeping under the same roof. that rassured me. somehow. Maybe things will fix up.

maybe they were already fixing up.

the corner of the writer

hi people! happy to publish a new chapter! sorry if I was inactive but I got the wattpad app back on ny phone!tell me what u think! and theories
(I love theories)
oh and update: gonna see gorillaz in july!! with my sister! im so excited!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.7K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
205K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...