ladies and getlemen...

I look at the watch on the white wall.

Its 1:20 p.m. i feel a bitter taste on my tongue and some words that still thunder in my head.
For a moment the idea of getting up caresses my head. That's a pity that my arms and legs refuse to obey to what my brain tells them to do.
I try to open my eyelids to understand where am I.
I am layed on the couch on a side. My arm is numb and an excruciating migraine pierces my brain.

I try to collect all of my forces to go to the kitchen and inhale some painkillers. My body seems to weight so much, and my legs seem to be fragile and delicate, two little sticks that must carry an immense burden.
I try not to fall and I take the pink pills and a glass of water that shakes in my hands.
An imminent relief makes me feel better. Its like someone took away the pincers around my head. I'm able to think straight now and I lay on the couch.
I try to remember the cause of this terrible discomfort, mhhh I think about yesterday night.

Gosh the headache is increasing again with those thoughts. Paula, Mandy, Murdoc. And red glasses. A lot of red glasses. Can't remeber anything else.

I put a hand over my forehead to wipe the freezed sticky drops of sweat, when I see Noodle that passes the vacuum cleaner.

-Noodle goodmorning

-emh goodmorning 2D, how are you?

- Actually I feel numb. What happened  last night?

- don't you remeber 2D?

-nope. Anything. Just red glasses and... nope anything.

-you got drunk Stu. You came from the garage and you were quite upset. You were looking for Murdoc I think. But I don't know if you found him or not.
You seemed pretty confused. I tried to talk to you but you didn't answer me.
You told me that everything was fine; and I didn't have to be worried about you.
Then you went towards the table and you had a drink, 2, 3, 4...

-Oh gosh

-Yeah. Thank God you didn't start your own theatre like Paula did... but you were quite scary. Sitten on the sofa.
Motionless. You were staring at a fixed point in the living room.
Sometimes you did some small movements such as lifting or putting down your arm to take it to your lips to drink it.
It was a strange scene... I tried to take you back on our world vut it was useless. Russ took the glass off your hands and asked you what was going on. You only replied with some sentences.

-...what did I say?

- you told him "I will never accept it".
And maybe "I will never get used to it".
And after a few moments you fell asleep.
But how are you now?

My head was spinning 'round and round like a carousel.
I didnt know what to say.

-I... Noodle I don't know. It wasn't me. What about the guests?
- they had a good time don't worry. They left around 4:30.
But do you want a cup of coffee? It helps people with hangovers.

-thank you. You are always so kind.

Russ comes in and asks me how do I feel. I apologize for yesterday's behaviour. Little by little I sit on the couch.
Medicines are working.
I finally stand up to drink my coffee.
I pose my lips on the mug and I feel the bitter taste of the dark liquid going down my throat and reactivating my neurons.
Noodle is preparig an omelette for everyone and something else. I think it's some kind of vegetable.
I suddenly hear a noise coming from the corridor.

He's in absurde conditions.
He has messy hair that go in all directions, a satisfied expression with partially opened eyes, a big smile on his green face. A bruise on his neck. Oh two. Wait oh... they are love bites...
And he doesn't wear anything but a light pink short nightgown with decorated sleeves and the written "princess" on his back written with purple rhinestones.
Short.
Too short for him. In fact it showed to the world his long haired legs. Muscled but at the same time slim, that ended with a pair of cute pink slippers with a bunny face.

Maybe I woke up in another dimension. I would like to have good eyes to know that what I am seeing is not a product of my mind but the truth.

- GOODMORNING DOLLIES

-HAHAAHHAHAHAHAH dollies? Us? Did you look at yourself in the mirror?

-of course and I'm stunning. Don't you like it noodle? It is so cute!

He starts rotating his nightgown

-NO FOR GOD'S SAKE! KEEP WHAT'S INSIDE OF THAT THING INSIDE MURDOC.

- you would like it  eheheheh
-yeah. And a lot.
-yeah yeah. Make me coffee  dolly.
-DONT AVOID THE TOPIC. WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY NIGHT.
-ask 2D if you really want to know.
Noodle looks at me with a disappointed face and she lifts her eyebrows.
I was about to forget that terrible scene.

-me? But...

-yeah you my dear.

-But I don't have anything to do about it.

-but you are the first one who came to see us.

-what do you mean US.

In that moment an apparition compares in the living room.

A little bit green but bitchier and littler. She only wears Murdoc's Shirt open to show her coordinated purple lingerie.
Murdoc smiles. I'm speechless. I thought she went away. I tought it was just a night. Why is she still here?!?!

-hi guys! Goodmorn- or better goodafternoon everyone!
Hi sweetie.

She gets closer to gim and she gives him a kiss.
"Kiss". She is drowning her tongue in this throat. Bleah.

Noodle has an indescrivible expression. Her mouth is open and she dropped a pair of eggs on the floor. She cleans everything  while they are sucking their faces off.

SO MURDOC you don't have ANYTHING to tell US?

-yeah dolly. Mandy and I are a couple now.
I wanted to yell at him so hard. But I couldn't.

DID YOU KNOW ANYTHING AVOUT THAT 2D?!
-no Noodle, but yesterday I was looking for him to tell him about Paula and... I caught them... in the winniebago...
-hey if you wanted you could have joined us boy. Tells me mandy.

-I don't like crowds Mandy. Wowowo. Did you say Paula?
-yes asshole. Because while you were having sex with her, a huge mess happened.

This situation is so embarassing.
Mandy and Murdoc look at each other  while Noodle is furious. And russ
where's russ? As I'm finishing to think that and he appears with a surprised face.
-what is she doing here?
-murdoc niccals' official girlfriend boy.

I would really like to be still sleeping right now. Just to miss this terrible situation.

Russ goes away. Mandy goes to the bathroom to do her makeup.

As she leaves noodle with burning eyes yells at murdoc

CAN I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN YOUR MIND?
-come on Honey, I just wanna have fun. And she is really good under the sheets.
-SHE COULD BE YOUR DAUGHTER
-and I'm his daddy.
-MURDOC YOU ARE DISGUSTING AND RIDICOLOUS. LISTEN TO ME. WE NEED YOU TO STAY FOCUSED SO KEEP HER OUT OF HERE.

-this means that I can't move here?

-no my dear. I'm sorry
-what a pity! I will come to see you soon babe. Now I gotta go! New song to record today! Bye Muds! Text me!

Muds.  M U D S . No one calls him that way. Neither she.

I go to my room. I need to stay alone.

Noodle textes me.

" don't you worry Noodle. After a handshake we will never see her again!" What a fortune teller you are 2D. I go for a walk. See you at arnold at 5:3p p.m. later. We need to talk. If Murdoc asks you were are you going invent something. See ya.

I reply.

Ok see ya there.

My feeligs are so troubled and confuaed. Maybe some rest will put them in order.

Murdoc niccals' official girlfriend

It sounded like a fake oximore.

The corner of the writer

Hi everyone? How are you?
I post a little sketch of mandy I tried to do a couple of months ago.
But tell me about humanz. Do you like it? My fav song is andromeda.