Haikyuu X Reader ; One Shots

By SugaCube11

Haikyuu X Reader ; One Shots Includes - Fluffs, AU's, Crossovers, Angst, and anything requested * Beginning... More

Olympian ; Tsukishima Kei X Olympian! Reader
Milk ; Kageyama X Reader
Accidents ; Sugawara X Injured!Reader
Champion ; Hinata X Reader
Accident ; Oikawa X Nurse/Doctor! Reader Part I
Accident ; Oikawa X Nurse/Doctor! Reader Part II
Promise ; Nishinoya X Injured! Reader
Protect ; Yamaguchi X Ninja! Reader
Rain ; Lev X Neko! Reader
Nights ; Tsukishima X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Dreams ; Hinata X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Nerves ; Kuroo X Dancer! Reader
Long Distance ; Kenma X Reader
Titans ; Tsukishima X Corporal! Reader
Awaiting Death ; Kageyama X Reader
You Are My Sunshine ; Hinata x reader
Dream ; Oikawa X Reader
Late Night I Love You's ; Tsukishima X Reader
Surprise ; Sugawara X Kpop Idol! Reader
Bro ; Nishinoya X Reader
Costume Shenanigans ; Tsukishima X Reader
Onesie Party ; Bokuto X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Onesie Party ; Bokuto X Reader (Drawing)
Isla Nublar ; Tsukishima X Reader (Jurassic World AU)
Christmas ; Karasuno Team/ Yamaguchi X Reader
Rare ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Rare ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader Part II
Fan ; Nishinoya X Model! Reader
Portal ; Tsukishima X Reader
Help ; Psychotic! Sugawara X Nurse! Reader
Prank ; Bokukuro X Reader
Selenophilia ; Tsukishima X Reader
Just A Dream ; Tsukishima X Reader
Regretful Tears ; Oikawa X Sister! Reader
Prank Calls ; Tsukihina X Reader
Prank Calls ; Tsukihina X Reader Part II
Miracle ; Tendou X Reader
Group Chat ; Tsukishima X Reader
Prank Wars ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader
Everdream ; Akaashi X Reader
Our story ; Iwaizumi X Shy! Reader
Scary ; Hinata X Reader
Don't Wanna Cry ; Kageyama X Reader
Summer Night Adventures ; Tsukishima X Reader
The Hidden Broken Boy ; Yamaguchi X Reader
Good Luck Charm ; Tanaka X Reader
Angel Eyes ; Sugawara X Angel! Reader
Pet Names ; Kuroo X Reader
Birthday ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader
X ; Asahi X Reader
Childhood Friends ; Tsukishima X Reader
Piercings ; Terushima X Reader
Vampire Reign ; Ennoshita X Reader
Notebook ; Nishinoya X Reader
Promise ; Hanamaki X Reader
English ; Kageyama X Reader
Night Sky ; Ushijima X Reader
Help; Psychotic! Sugawara X Nurse! Reader Part II
Crybaby ; Goshiki X Reader
Mistake ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader
Missing Words ; Bokuto X Mute!reader (Soulmate! AU)
Manager ; Iwaizumi X Foreign! Reader

Flower Crowns ; Yamaguchi X Kpop Idol! Reader

10.2K 308 185
By SugaCube11

"Ano.. Yamaguchi how did you get all of these tickets?" Hinata asks, as he flails the concert ticket in his hand.

"He has connections." Tsukishima cuts in, a small smirk plastered on his face.

"...what kind of connections?" Nishinoya questions suspiciously.

"Geesh Tsukishima, you make it sound like he's a drug dealer or something." Tanaka shouts jokingly.

"He's not a drug dealer. His girlfriend's just the leader of the famous Kpop group we're seeing in an hour." Tsukishima scoffs, before going dead silent as he realizes he just spilled Yamaguchi's secret.

The Karasuno boys stop in their foot steps, as their eyes widen like saucers and mouths fly agape in surprise. Meanwhile, Yamaguchi hides his face as a fairly dark shade of red fills his cheeks.

"You know what? Forget I said that." Tsukishima continues, before moving the group along into the large arena so they can find their front row seats.

"B-but h-ho-Yamaguchi you're dating an Idol?!" The team blubbers.

"Maybe.." Yamaguchi mutters, as he refuses to make eye contact with his teammates.

"Y-Yamaguchi, that's amazing!" Hinata cuts in, his eyes sparkling as he runs to Yamaguchi's side.

"What's your secret?!" Nishinoya joins, practically bowing down at Yamaguchi's feet in order to know the trick to earning an Idol girlfriend.

"It's the freckles, I'm calling it now." Suga snaps his fingers together in a knowing way.

"Actually..." Yamaguchi nervously laughs as the team takes their seats.

"Inform us on all of the details on how you two met!" Nishinoya yells, resting his elbows on the seat's arm rest.

"Well.." Yamaguchi drags, before getting into the story on how you two met.

"Yamaguchi, calm down."

"Gomen Tsukki, I guess I'm just a little nervous."

"A little? Yamaguchi, you're playing yourself." Tsukishima scoffs, as he seems to do a lot.

"I can't help it! I'm meeting (Y/N), my favorite idol! This is so surreal!" Yamaguchi almost squeals, as he's so excited.

"I don't even know why you dragged me here. I've never even heard of this group."

"Tsukki no offense, but how the hell have you never heard of them? They're like, the biggest female Kpop group."

"Prove it."

"Well, let's see. They've traveled the world on tour, they've won the MAMA's award for Best Female Group four years in a row, they've performed and won at three award shows in America, and they always produce music that seems to be a hit."

".. and what's the name of the girl you're practically in love with?"

"(Y/N)...and I'm not in love with her." Yamaguchi mumbles, sight embarrassment filling his system.

"Tch, Yamaguchi don't kid yourself."

"Keep the line moving please!" Security yells, lightly pushing the line along.

"Tsukki, only three more people until our turn!" Yamaguchi squeals, as the table where you and your band mates are seated, is clear as day in his vision.

"So, what's the point of these?"

"Tsukki... you really are clueless." Yamaguchi deadpans, before getting into a deep explanation.

"You see, it's called a fan signing. A fan signing gives you the chance to have your favorite idols sign your CD. Typically you bring them gifts, and you sometimes get to have a small conversation with them."

"Next!" A security guard calls, leading Yamaguchi onto the stage and in front of the table holding the idols.

Fortunately for Yamaguchi, you're at the end of the table, giving him time to prepare himself and get used to conversing with an Idol.

Yamaguchi gets along well with your band mates, although he is quite shaky, he gets through it without embarrassing himself. He gives them a quiet hello, hands them his CD, gives them a smile and a small bow before moving on.

And finally, at Idol number four, there you sit.

And Yamaguchi's mesmerized, simply staring at you as you politely say goodbye to the fan in front of him. It takes a small nudge from Tsukishima behind him to kick him out of his daze and back to reality.

As you finish saying goodbye to the previous fan, you attribute your attention to the overwrought teenager now in front of you.

"Hi~" you sweetly greet, before taking the CD that Yamaguchi handed you and signing it.

Yamaguchi gives you a timid "hello" in reply. You quickly sign his CD, adding a small heart next to your name, before handing the CD back to the boy.

"Oh my goodness, your hands are shaking!" You coo, before grabbing the boys shaking hands.

"Are you nervous?" You tenderly ask, continuing to clutch Yamaguchi's hands.

Yamaguchi blushes madly, and slowly nods his head, avoiding your eyes completely.

You coo once again, and your face twists into one of aw at how adorable the boy in front of you is.

"What's your name?" You question, before lightly letting go of the boys hands.

"Y-Yamaguchi Tadashi-i."

"Well, it's nice to meet you Yamaguchi." You smile.

"Y-you as well." Yamaguchi whispers.

"O-oh, I almost forgot. I-I brought you a small gift." Yamaguchi stutters once again, before placing two small flower crowns on the table.

You gasp, before grabbing them and asking

"Did you make these? They look hand made!"

"A-ah yes. I made them myself."

"They're beautiful, thank you so much!"

"(Y/N), we need to keep the line moving." Your manager whispers in your ear.

"Hold on, just a couple more seconds. I'm sure the fans won't mind chatting with the others for a little while longer." You whisper in reply, before turning your attention back to Yamaguchi.

"Tell you what, how about I keep this crown, and you keep this crown. That way, we both can have an item to remember each other with." You smile, before standing up and placing the flower crown neatly into Yamaguchi's soft locks.

"There. Perfect." You smile as you sit back down.

Just when Yamaguchi thought he was done blushing, the red tint seems to fill his face all the way up to the tips of his ears.

"It was really nice to meet you Yamaguchi, I hope to see you again!" You continue to give Yamaguchi a warm smile as you wave both of your hands goodbye.

"It was nice to meet you too, I-I hope to see you again soon!" Yamaguchi replies, before rushing off of the stage.

"Oh my god, Tsukki, catch me." Yamaguchi dramatically calls as Tsukishima walks off the stage.

Tsukishima chuckles as his friend jokingly falls faint into his arms.

Meanwhile, your eyes are still focused on Yamaguchi and you smile at the boys action, before returning your gaze to the next fan.

"Wait, so it wasn't your freckles that attracted her?"" Suga cuts in.

"Hold on, I'll get there."

"Tsukki I still can't believe I met (Y/N). She was so nice, and she smelt so good. Like, how does one even smell that lovely?! She even gave me one of the flower crowns I made and said that I should keep one and she should keep one so we'll remember each other! She wants to remember me Tsukki! Me!" Yamaguchi rambles, as the two leave the building after hours of standing in the crowd watching your group continue to hold a large fan meeting and Q&A.

"Yamaguchi, not to crush your dreams. But in my opinion, you were probably just another fan in her eyes, and she most likely won't remember you."

"Wow. You see that dumpster right there? That's where your irrelevant opinion belongs." Yamaguchi jokingly replies back, although his heart snaps at the thought that he knows is probably true.

"Oh, Yamaguchi!" Yamaguchi hears your smooth voice call out, before he whips his head towards the direction of your voice.

He spots you leaning over a steel gate, his flower crown still placed atop of your head, while your band mates file into the black van parked behind the building.

"I forgot to tell you, I love your freckles! They're very charming." You smile, before waving and heading into the van.

"Tsukki. I think I've just died." Yamaguchi says completely serious, as he stumbles around in disbelief.

"So I was right!" Suga says triumphantly.

"Initially, yes." Yamaguchi replies.

Suddenly, the lights and previous music completely shut down, and the entire arena fills with screams and pink light up sticks.

Yamaguchi perks up in excitement, as the joy that fills him every time he sees you perform, starts to settle in.

Your group logo appears, as well as purple beams that light up the arena. The center of the stage glows a bright pink as fog files out from beneath it.

Soon enough, and introduction song starts to erupt through the arena. The introduction of the members starts to play on a screen in the center of the stage, and you're first up.

A small collage of you plays, before your name and face are plastered on the large screen, causing millions of fans to scream out, including Yamaguchi.

"Damn, Yamaguchi you scored big man!" The team yells.

Yamaguchi simply shushes them, as the introduction nears its end.

Everything completely shuts down at the sound of a horn. Screams are only to be heard, before the sound of the screen in the center of the stage lifts up and drifts further away from the stage.

One of your most popular songs begins to echo around the arena, and your single figure is seen rising up from beneath the stage.

"Wassup Japan!" You yell, hyping up the crowd.

"Are you ready?!" You strut out from your place, as smoke and fire surround your body.

"Lets go!" You yell once more as your arm quickly jolts into the air, before your group members join you, and off you are performing one of your biggest hits.

Meanwhile, Yamaguchi and the team are seen in the front row jumping up and down at the excitement of the song.

"Bro your girlfriend's got bars man!" Tanaka yells, as you begin to rap expertly to the beat.

As the song nears its end, and the next song plays, you and your band mates are towards the front of the stage, and at a perfect view for Yamaguchi.

As you start singing, you make eye contact with Yamaguchi and give him a small finger heart, before focusing once again.

•••

"(Y/N), you did amazing!" Yamaguchi says, before giving you a small hug.

"Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it!" You smile, before hugging Yamaguchi back.

"I see you brought your team along with the tickets I gave you." You pull away.

"Yea, they really wanted to come." Yamaguchi chuckles at the memory of Nishinoya, Tanaka, Hinata, and even Kageyama on their knees begging to tag along.

"Well, just between you and me, I'm glad you brought Tsukishima along because Mina has been wanting to see him ever since the signing a year and a half back. And I'll tell you what, when I told her he was coming, she got all hyped up and man was she on fire on stage today." You whisper to Yamaguchi, before the two of you subtly glance over at the said two conversing with each other.

You and Yamaguchi make eye contact again, before letting out a fit of giggles, catching the attention of both Mina and Tsukishima.

"Oi, what're you two nerds laughing at?" Tsukishima scowls.

"Gee, nice to see you too Tsukishima." You joke, teasingly waving your hand at him.

"He never changes." You sigh.

"I'm afraid not." Yamaguchi agrees, sending you two into a fit of giggles once more, completely forgetting about the group of other teenage boys standing awkwardly, unknowing of what to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.9K 38
Just a series of Haikyuu one-shots & x-reader one-shots :)
253K 4.2K 25
[completed] Just a book of one shots. Requests are: temporarily opened >Completed< (These one shots were made when I first joined Wattpad, wh...
8.5K 211 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
36.7K 402 25
Haikyuu Characters x Reader One Shots. Each story will have randomly generated characters and Romance Tropes/Soulmate AUs as the theme. Hope you enjo...